Property of Master Ajax Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl, I'm going to enjoy you. Now thank me for allowing you to pleasure me."

"T-thank you, Master", I spluttered in between gasps.

"Now get on your feet."

I arose, balancing carefully on my 5" heels. He fastened his trousers then gave me a tissue to wipe my mouth with before touching up my make-up where it had smudged.

"Put your swimsuit and towel into your bag and come outside, I'll get the car started." he said before walking out of the changing rooms.

"Yes Master", I replied without hesitation. Go outside, like this? I could run, I thought briefly. Take off these shoes and run back home while he's away. I glanced in the mirror, catching a glimpse of my collar. "Property of Master Ajax" it read. The lock at the back was firm. "Property of Master Ajax". I was dressed as a slut, my manhood was locked away in a cage, I had just got down on my knees and performed oral sex on a powerful man and swallowed his cum. There was no denying that I was indeed, property of Master Ajax. I signed, picked up my Playboy bag, and headed out to Master's car.

12