Property of the Elven Princesses

Story Info
Human males and females enslaved by an Elven Queendom.
36.2k words
4.23
34.7k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 -- Taken

From her golden throne, the Queen Ada of the elves surveyed her domain. To either side of her sat her adopted daughters, Princess Elvira and Princess Adria. As had been their way since their very creation, the elves did not produce offspring of their own. Rather, they took humans from their world and transported them into the different elven Queendoms.

Every captured human male was enslaved, without question or right of appeal. In the Elvish Queendom, only women could be free. New slaves were brought through portals to the different Queendoms once a year, in an event known as the Acquisition. This year three hundred would be harvested into Ada's Queendom.

The three members of the royal family would bid on the slaves with all the other elves, but would only buy one or two each. Greedy monarchs did not survive long. The elves could not reproduce for themselves, and the royal family was formed from the most cunning and successful elves. One day the queen would die and her daughters would fight for her throne, but that would not happen for another thousand years. Until then, they had all the time in the world to enjoy themselves.

Captured human women were sorted into two lots -- those who would serve as slaves, and those who would become elves. New elves were rare -- perhaps only ten were turned at each Acquisition. Queen Ada looked forward to meeting her new sisters after the Acquisition. She was especially looking forward to the return of the disguised elves who had marked this year's targets for capture. She couldn't wait to see what they brought with them.

Lucy had been teaching at the college for a year, guiding her students through their exams and off into their new lives. She had been taken by the elves more than two hundred years ago. Her astonishment at being captured was quickly replaced by incredible gratitude at being made an elf. She had gone from a carpenter's daughter to the head of a luxurious household in just a day. Once the elves had taught her magic, she had carved out a good living as an enchanter. She specialised in magical objects of restraint and punishment. Her own male and female slaves were her living test subjects.

The elves took humans from the age of eighteen up. Lucy had marked four such targets from her classes. She herself appeared to be in only her late twenties, but as an elf, she could appear any age she pleased. In the study of her small suburban house, soon to be abandoned as she returned to her sumptuous Elven villa, she snapped her fingers twice.

From their sparsely furnished quarters, her male and female slaves came scurrying to answer her command. She called them simply Boy and Girl, having erased their names with her magic many years ago. Lucy's magic ensured that prying eyes or eavesdropping ears could not penetrate her home. Her slaves were free, therefore, to be quite naked, as she liked them.

Lucy looked at Boy. He was muscular, lean, strong, and completely bald all over, just as Lucy desired. He could lift Lucy or Girl easily, or carry whatever he was ordered without tiring. His pale white skin was criss-crossed with marks and welts, evidence of the regular punishments he endured at his owner's whim. His cock was shut up in a magical cage of vines and thorns. It was quite unbreakable, and opened only at a thought from Lucy. When she had bought Boy, he had been fifty-one. Now he looked forever nineteen.

Girl was voluptuous, with full breasts and a head of dark curly hair. Her beautiful, smooth skin was the opposite of Boy's -- a deep, lustrous black. Lucy thought Girl had the most beautiful skin she had ever seen, and had spent half the money she had had at the time to buy her. She tended to go easy on Girl, even having her co-domme Boy when the mood took her. Girl looked to be in her mid-thirties, which Lucy thought suited her best.

"Boy," said Lucy, "bring me the magic mirror. I want to check on my targets."

"Yes, mistress!" said the slave, hurrying off to find the device then kneeling and handing it to her.

"Girl, remove my knickers and lick my pussy. Boy, rub my shoulders."

Both slaves dedicated themselves to their tasks. Lucy hadn't needed to use mind control on them in decades. Boy and Girl were broken to her will, just as the heavy iron collars around their necks proclaimed. For their parts, Boy and Girl loved Lucy passionately. They had long since stopped feeling ashamed of being someone else's property. It was their rightful place.

Lucy took up the magic mirror and conjured an image of her first target. Tiffany was a little blonde peach of an eighteen year old girl, 5'4" with small, perky tits. She was shy, retiring, and still a virgin. Lucy would be driving all four of her targets to a special prize-giving ceremony organised by the college. A faked tragic accident would allow her to kidnap them all.

Lucy used the magic mirror to watch the sleeping girl, conjuring the bed clothes and her pyjamas away with a thought. She thought Lucy would fetch the highest price of all her targets. She was perfection itself, and might even be worthy of being bought by one of the princesses. She wasn't the right kind of person to become an elf -- Lucy was certain Tiffany would end up a slave.

Lucy re-targeted the magic mirror, finding her next target still awake at this late hour. Adam was her second virgin, a true submissive male. As she zeroed the mirror in on him, she was unsurprised to find him locked in his bedroom, experimenting once again with self-bondage. Lucy savoured the thought that it was not long now, for him, until he could get what he really wanted -- a nice female owner to serve, forever.

Adam had ginger hair -- it almost certainly had to go -- and was a stocky, tall and fit young man. His cock was average, and so were his balls, but his future owner could use magic to resize them however she saw fit. Lucy knew he would serve well once his mind broke to slavery. As Girl licked her nearer and nearer to her orgasm, Lucy fantasised about revealing to Adam how she had enslaved him. Would his eyes thank her or scold her? No matter.

Lucy re-trained the mirror onto Adam's best friend, Isaac. Isaac was a painfully slim white boy of androgynous looks, 5'6" with alabaster skin that was almost as attractive as Girl's. His skin wrapped itself around a gentle, thin frame that was almost girlish, with a similarly petite cock and balls. When Lucy zoomed in on him, he was starting at his secretly purchased lipstick, wondering if it would go with his dark hair. Lucy felt a little sorry for him. He still hadn't worked up the courage to put any on.

Finally, Lucy turned the mirror to the only one she thought might have a chance at becoming an elf. Denise was a tall, curvy black girl who had flourished despite odds stacked against her. She had been brought up in several different homes after losing her parents, but now she was no longer eligible for help from the state, she was struggling. Lucy hoped she made the cut and became an elf like her. If not, she would be a fine slave.

Lucy had the mirror conjure naked images of each of her targets, then let them float up into the air around her. She basked in the power of being an elf, a slave-owner and a magic user, as Girl licked her to a shattering orgasm. She rewarded Girl by telling her she could have whatever use of Boy she wanted for the next hour, unlocking his cock in case Girl wanted to use it and handing her his leash. At the same time, she unlocked Girl's own chastity belt, similarly formed of magical thorns and ivy that restricted access to Girl's bare pussy.

Girl took Boy into the bathroom and had him bathe her with scented oils. She had the boyish slave massage her full breasts and rub the arches of her pretty feet, then had him move to her backside, which she always liked to get especially clean when Boy was available to her. Finally, she had Boy lick her to her own powerful orgasm. There were benefits to being the property of Mistress Lucy. She never let Boy touch his cock, and he knew better than to ask. Girl could give a harsh spanking when she chose.

Girl and Boy slept naked together in a little bed, with their ankles magically chained to the bedpost. The door was always open so that Lucy could look in on her possessions. Girl spooned Boy, her hand resting lightly on his caged caged cock. It felt good to be held in her warm embrace, good to be treasured. Lucy, as she so often did, made Boy sleep with a magical buttplug that filled him to bursting. She sent him dreams of worshipping Girl's bottom, and he flinched and groaned his way through the night.

The next day, after Boy had given Lucy her morning orgasm and Girl had made breakfast, all three made ready to leave the human world behind. They packed almost nothing, needing it to look like Lucy had died in a tragic accident, but they took the time to erase all traces of the slaves' own stay. Lucy opened the first of two portals back to the Elven world, where a guard was waiting to take Boy and Girl's leashes and hold onto them until Lucy had completed her mission.

The guard was an elf, female like all elves, 6'3" tall with rippling stomach muscles and well-toned arms and legs. Slaves could not be guards, and the position was an honourable one. She was a skilled warrior and wore a leather harness that left her free to move, while concealing very little. In the warm climate of the Elven world, little or no clothing was ever needed. She herded Boy and Girl into a cage and locked them in. Girl begged the superior Elven woman to lock Boy's hands behind his back, then passed the time teasing and kissing the helpless male as his chastity thorns dug in and drew blood from his penis.

Lucy passed the day at the college as she would any other, teaching, marking, advising. She couldn't help but let her mind drift to the thought of going home, seeing the rolling hills and sun-drenched valleys of the Queendom in which she lived. She longed to return somewhere civilised, where she could walk in the street with her slaves on display. It was bothersome to have to shop for yourself, or not to be able to find someone to spank when you were feeling frustrated.

The day drew to a close and Lucy contrived a way to get all four of her targets into the minibus, glamouring them into missing the earlier buses and making quite a show of tut-tutting over their lateness. As she was about to close the door and set off, another student came running out of the main doors to the college, across the lawn to where the minibus was parked.

"Miss, please, can I come with you?" said Jake, one of the red-faced, massive rugby players in the college's team. Inexplicably to Lucy, they were being given prizes too. Lucy looked him over. She could easily glamour him away, but turning him away before the 'accident' that would fake her and her targets' deaths would be suspicious. On the other hand, if she brought him with her, he would have to be enslaved, and she would be over her quota.

She made a decision. It was more important to protect the secrecy of the Elven Queendoms than to be fined. She would argue her case and ask to receive no fee for this overgrown male specimen. The Queen was a pragmatic woman -- Lucy hoped she would see her point of view.

"Come on then, Jake, get in." With that, she slammed the door shut and drove off in a hurry. The accident was supposed to take place on a busy main road. The minibus's tyre would blow out and hurl the vehicle into the path of a lorry in the opposite lane. At the appropriate moment, Lucy's magic would freeze time for a few seconds, just long enough to teleport out the victims and teleport in dead clone bodies. It was a shame, thought Lucy, that their magic couldn't clone minds, only bodies. It would save a lot of time, but there was a spark of life in a real person that no magic could re-create.

Lucy carefully drove the vehicle to the main road, then initiated telepathic contact with the sorceress who would do most of the heavy lifting. The sorceress held the link between them steady. Then she sent a query -- who was the fifth passenger? Lucy sent back: unwanted extra, couldn't get rid without raising suspicion. Your choice: transport or kill.

The sorceress slowed time and pondered the decision. It seemed wasteful not to enslave a male when there was an opportunity. After all, if he was deemed excess, then he could always be ... disposed of later. She resolved to bring him through the portal as well, and readied herself for the ordeal of transporting one extra body through time and space.

Lucy counted down in her head, ten, nine, eight ... manoeuvred the minibus, checked alignment, spotted the oncoming lorry ... four, three ... final alignment, two, one, blowout! She slowed time as the tyre exploded, veering the minibus into the path of the lorry. She sent to the sorceress: now!

The sorceress brought her full power to bear and locked on to Lucy. With a bang and a rush of air, she teleported Lucy to the reception room. The reception room was an airy, round chamber made of polished stone. Its surfaces were perfectly flat and a large circle in the centre of the room was kept completely free of objects. It was here that all new arrivals, and returning elves and slaves, were sent.

Lucy staggered to her feet and was helped out of the circle by a waiting guard, one of twenty standing around the edges of the room. The powerfully built woman supported Lucy's weight easily, getting her steady on her feet. Lucy breathed deeply, smelling the sweet air of home. The air was scented with flowers, oils, and the honest sweat of human slaves. Lucy bowed to the guard then turned her attention to the teleportation circle.

The sorceress drew Denise through first. The tall girl landed in a heap, rolling to a stop as the energy of the teleport dissipated. "Be cafeful with this one!" said Lucy to the guard, "She's a potential. Holding cell but no stripping or rough stuff." The guard nodded, as if she needed to be told how to handle a potential sister-elf. She picked up Denise and walked the dazed girl over to a door, where two guards took her by each arm and guided her into a pleasant cell, with flowers in the window and a soft bed.

Denise yelled for their attention as they walked away, and carried on screaming for help until an elven woman came to her cell door and began to calmly explain the situation to her. Denise demanded to be released, but never gave in to the temptation to cry. Mastering herself, she carefully assessed the situation and took stock of what was going on. The elven woman was impressed. This girl had potential all right.

She told Denise where she was, demonstrating her own elven features and powers. Then she brought forth two male human slaves, both quite naked and subservient in their collars and restraints. With these, she demonstrated some of the finer points of owning slaves. Denise enjoyed the show they put on together, almost forgetting where she was. The elven woman left her to think about her situation, and ordered the slaves to bring her any food or drink she desired. Denise tried to talk them into helping her to escape, but they explained their owner had ordered them to do no such thing, and that seemed to be that.

Back in the chamber, the next human to be teleported through was Tiffany. The small blonde girl tumbled to the floor then shrieked in fear as she caught sight of the guards and the various other elves and slaves dotted around the room. Lucy walked toward her, flanked by two guards. The guards swooped down and easily restrained Tiffany, shackling her hands together and hobbling her legs.

"Miss, please, please, what's going on? I thought we were going to die! Miss, please! Help!" wailed the helpless girl.

Lucy stared at Tiffany for several long, harsh seconds. Tiffany continued to blubber and beg for help, but Lucy had the guards drag her from the circle. "Shut up, Tiffany. Accept what is happening to you. I said shut up! Shut up!" Tiffany babbled on, so Lucy walked behind the girl and lifted up her short skirt, then spanked Tiffany's bottom hard, ten times. The shock of being spanked by her teacher made Tiffany stop talking.

Lucy pulled Tiffany's knickers down and cut them off with a knife, then handed them to a guard. "If she starts squealing again, gag her with these," said Lucy. Tiffany was terribly afraid now. She had no way of making sense of the situation. What was happening? Why was Lucy, her teacher, doing this to her? Who would help her escape? She began to cry as the guards held her.

Next through the portal was Isaac. It took only one guard to restrain his small, weak body. She dragged the dazed boy out of the circle and took him over to a waiting male slave. The slave took scissors and cut Isaac's clothes off with practised ease, while Isaac protested. While a female like Tiffany could be allowed some clothes, if only for a short while, the elves thought clothes like these on a male were simply offensive.

Not wanting to hear Isaac beg, a guard gagged him and forced his arms and legs into shackles, then shoved him to a kneeling position. Isaac wriggled his naked body, ashamed to be so exposed, but overpowered by the guard. He looked up at the muscled woman who was controlling him with ease. She was ... a goddess. He stopped trying to talk and gazed around the room with rapt attention.

Next through was Adam. He hit the ground and rolled -- Lucy was impressed. The soon-to-be slave came up and took a look around him, then made a beeline for the exit. He was running on instinct, trying to stay alive, stay free. The adrenaline surge hit him like a hammer. He ran into a guard and knocked her off balance, but was blocked by four more. Turning, three guards had appeared behind him. One touched a staff to his chest, and he slumped straight to the floor.

The magic of the staff left Adam conscious but unable to move his body. The guards pinned him and had a slave strip him naked. The slave had been the property of the elves for three hundred years. He thought it strange that these new slaves came through the portal with so much body hair and such clothes. Still, it was a rare slave indeed who kept his body hair once sold. The slaveboy took a little time to admire Adam; he was a nice-looking boy.

Last through the portal was Jake. He was used to knocks and shocks from playing a rough contact sport. He stood up immediately and raised his fists as he saw the tableau around him. Three of the guards drew swords and surrounded him. The desperate boy twirled in circles and tried to think of a way out. Lowering his head, he tried to charge past a guard. She used the flat of her sword to trip him. The three guards piled on top of him, overpowering him easily. He was soon naked and shackled just like the other males.

Lucy and a few of the guards took the shackled prisoners through to an ante-room. The room was lined with cages that were big enough for a slave to crawl into, stacked three high. There were males and females in a few of the cages already, all naked and restrained. Lucy roved over them with a practised eye. The male twins were a nice touch -- she wondered if someone would buy them as a pair.

"Tiffany, Adam, Isaac and Jake," said Lucy to her captives, "you died in a crash." Lucy let the magic that disguised her finally stop. Her ears lengthened, becoming long and pointed, and her facial features became more angular and haughty. "I used magic to bring you here. The same magic binds you and prevents any escape back to your realm. Your old lives are over. I am an elf. We are exclusively female. We are not born. We are made from humans."

Tiffany looked up with hope in her eyes. Lucy laughed and shook her head. "You don't make the cut, slavegirl. In fact, it's high-time we got you out of those clothes." Lucy went to a table and picked up shears, then rudely cut Tiffany out of her clothes as she squirmed and shouted. Lucy retrieved the knickers she had already taken from her and shoved them into Tiffany's pretty mouth, then used a clear tape to seal the gag in place. Tiffany looked downcast, humiliated beyond words. The boys stared at her perfect body, their cocks growing erect at the sight.