Property of the Elven Princesses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buster and Angel crawled happily behind Adria, their tails wagging. They wondered where their Owner was taking them. With each step, Buster walked out of his old life as Jake, and sank further into his new role as a pet. He smelled many strange scents through the castle's halls, and picked up that the entourage was heading outside well before he saw daylight. The castle smelled of food, of cool stone, of bodies and sex and pain. The outside smelled of ... everything.

Angel cringed and whined, pulling at her leash as they crossed the threshold to the outside world. She was overwhelmed by everything her new senses were throwing at her. Adria saw the signs well enough. She stopped and stroked Angel's new, half-canine face, letting her smell the presence of her Owner and Master so she knew she was safe. She stood there with Angel while the petgirl got used to the palace gardens, her trembling gradually subsiding.

Adria's slavegirl took Honey and Coco through the gardens a little way to their favourite tree, and watched as the two older petgirls marked it as their territory. They had long since lost any shame at such displays; it was their natural behaviour. Adria thought it only right and proper that she could buy humans to bring them so low. They were just animals, after all, and they seemed so happy once they were properly trained.

Adria brought Angel and Buster with her, and joined her human slavegirl on one of the wide lawns of the palace gardens. A few other elves were there; one or two brought their own petmales and petgirls over to greet their princess and her puppies. The princess chatted to them but asked for some space so she could play with her new ones without them getting distracted. Bowing, the elves retreated, leading their obedient pets after them on their leashes.

Adria looked her pets over. Buster was in his element, sniffing and barking, straining at the leash each time he saw something new. She looked down at his new cock and balls and admired them. Big balls were especially useful when training petmales. When they were naughty, with a few strokes of her crop the pet would know never to misbehave like that again. She reached down and gave them a little squeeze. They were juicy and firm.

Coco and Honey sat on their haunches, legs open and pussies on show. Coco's poodle-like appearance suited her tiny frame. A mess of white curly hair sprang from her head and in stripes along her body. Her skin was almost as pale, and a scattering of freckles ran across her face. Adria had taken her herself, capturing her in the human world after winning a special licence in the annual lottery. She had found her backpacking through the Far East, on a mission to find herself, and open to sexual experimentation with another woman. Once Adria had got the posh young woman into bondage, she had been easy prey. As a petgirl, she was feisty and liked to bark.

Honey had skin the same colour as her name. Her elegant, long frame had been adapted by Adria to take on the look of an Afghan hound, her hair carefully grown in just the right way to merge the human and the animal into one. Honey was a showy, confident petgirl, proud of her appearance; she sensed that in the human world she had been a fish out of water, awkward and strange. Adria took her to petgirl shows often, but rarely competed. As a princess of the Queendom, it was too easy to win in her home city, so she had to travel far to compete anonymously.

Adria handed Angel's leash to her slavegirl, leaving the slim brunette holding three. Unclipping Buster's leash, Adria took up a ball and threw it across the lawn. Buster reacted just as she had hoped, bounding after the ball, yipping with excitement as he went. His cock and balls bounced freely as he ran. He worked out that he could use his feet to drive himself forward a little, so that his run looked a little like a monkey's.

His muscular legs took him to the ball quickly. He picked it up in his mouth and looked around as Adria whistled to him. "Come back, then Buster. Give me the ball." Buster ran back at full speed, then fell all in a heap as he stopped too late, running into Adria's legs. The elf steadied herself then admonished her puppy. "Be more careful, Buster. Let's try again."

Adria threw the ball dozens more times. With each throw, Buster was already running as the ball left her hand. She held on to it a few times and laughed as Buster raced away, then turned back to her with a confused look on his petmale face. His intelligence had already reduced to the point where he was in awe of the trick. His new Owner clearly knew things he didn't, but then she was a superior being.

She kept up the throwing until she grew bored. Buster seemed to have a limitless capacity for repetition. Adria patted his head and made encouraging noises to him. He wagged his tail and barked his thanks. She re-attached his leash and handed it to her slavegirl, then took Angel's from her, and let the new Japanese petgirl loose.

Angel mooched around her Owner with hesitant steps, not eager to leave Adria's side. Adria showed her the ball and tried to get her excited about it, but Angel didn't seem interested. She threw it anyway, and managed to get Angel to bring it back to her a few times, but it was clear the petgirl wasn't really enjoying it. Adria was a caring owner, for an elf. Once she had turned a human into a pet, she felt responsible for its happiness. She decided to try a different game.

Adria had Angel sit up and beg. The petgirl soon got the idea, opening her legs wide to gain balance, bearing her petgirl pussy to all. She enjoyed this game much more. Buster watched it with hungry eyes, and his cock grew hard again. Adria ignored him. Angel held up her paws and moved them in a begging motion, jiggling her small breasts at the same time. Adria rewarded her with the praise she now craved so badly, and Angel drank in the attention.

Adria trained Angel to sit up and beg, to jump in time to her calls, and to run side to side in a pattern. Angel wanted to dance for her Owner, wanted to show how graceful and sleek she could be. Adria's slavegirl giggled and clapped as Angel trotted in circles, raising up her legs and paws in rhythm. Adria thought that Honey might have a competitor. Her new bitch was just as showy, but needed years of training to compete. Both she and Adria would live for hundreds more, so that was no issue.

Honey strained at her leash, jealousy making her scowl. Adria cowed her with a stern look, and Honey planted her rump back down on the ground and whined an apology. Adria led Angel through a few more basic routines, then let Honey off her leash so that the older petgirl could show Angel how it was done. Honey's movements were fluid, almost carefree. She pranced around in circles, her form always perfect and measured.

Adria sat down on the grass and had her slavegirl sit beside her. They let all the pets off their leashes and ordered them not to leave Adria's sight, but otherwise to explore the wide field as they wanted. Buster played with Coco, chasing her around the field with growing excitement. Coco felt the heat build in her pussy. It had been months since Adria's old petmale had passed on, and Coco wanted to fuck. But she was a proud animal and didn't want to just give it away.

Coco ran nimbly, leaping from side to side as Buster chased her. Adria could see that the little bitch wanted Buster's cock, and that was just fine by her. Her pets could fuck as they liked when they were set free like this. It came naturally to them, so Adria saw no reason to stop it. Coco led Buster around in circles a few more times then drew to a stop near their Owner. Coco knew that Adria smelled happy when she watched her pets fuck.

Buster ran up behind her and nuzzled her crotch and ass. His eager tongue licked her a few times, getting the petgirl wetter and wetter, until she barked her encouragement for him to move up. Buster caught the signal and crawled on top. Coco knelt with her legs apart, her pussy open and inviting. Buster brought his long, thick cock into position, then slid it inside Coco as she panted and moaned.

Coco's pussy was different from Angel's, more stretched out and flexible. Coco took all of the petmale's cock, relishing every inch. She started to fuck back, arching her spine and sending her wet sex back in time with Buster's thrusts. The pet-humans found their rhythm, all else forgotten, and held it. They fucked hard and fast, yipping and yelping as Buster penetrated the petgirl again and again.

Adria admired the show. Petgirl and petmale sexuality was so raw and elemental, once the chase was over. It wasn't like the complex games of power, pain, tease and seduction that she played with the slavegirl who sat beside her on the grass, caressing her mistress's thighs with her painted nails. Adria's demihumans had simpler desires. They didn't need chastity belts, nipple clamps, spankings, didn't need to kiss feet or be tied to a bed with their legs split, lewdly in the air. They chased, then they fucked.

Coco wiggled her rear and shook Buster's cock inside her. She was an expert at this, in her element. She had so missed being fucked by a male, in front of her owner. Now everything was as it should be again. She panted hard, working on her pleasure. Buster woofed and howled, able to resist no more. He came in huge spurts inside Coco, filling her with his cum. She barked happily, squeezing and fucking the petmale's cock to give him maximum pleasure. Buster was one with her then, swallowed whole by her charms.

Coco let Buster finish fucking her then pulled away, turning to lick his face. He licked back, then followed her eyes as she lay on her back and looked down at her pussy. He understood what she meant; Adria had implanted the instinct in his mind. He leaned down and made good use of his new tongue. It didn't matter to him that he licked up his own cum as he serviced Coco's pussy. He had lost most abstract concepts, and it held no shame now.

Coco writhed on the grass as Adria and her slavegirl watched. The slavegirl let her hand rest just next to Adria's pussy, a hair's breadth from touching it. She liked to tease her mistress, who tacitly encouraged the little brunette to play such games. Every week the teasing built up until Adria fucked the girl with her strapon and gave her a shattering orgasm. After a little torture to follow, the cycle started again.

Coco didn't think the new petmale was as good as her former companion, but she sensed he was learning. She panted and whined as his tongue caressed her clit, flicking around it in an ever faster rhythm. She came hard, without warning. Her juices gushed out, spraying Buster's face as he worshipped the bitch. He sprang back in surprise, making Adria burst out laughing. Making Coco a gusher had been the slavegirl's idea, and Adria had rewarded her well for it.

Adria had Buster crawl to her then cleaned his face with a wash towel. She shouted all four of her petslaves to come back to her and then clipped leashes to their collars. Adria took her guards, her slavegirl and the pets on a tour of the city, buying some new toys for the pets to play with then going clothes shopping. Her group returned to the palace in the late evening, tired and well exercised.

Adria had the cook bring her evening meal to her quarters. She ate at a small table with her slavegirl, while her eight petslaves ate their meals from bowls on the floor. She treated them to fine meats and sweet biscuits, which they ate hungrily. None of her pets tried to steal the others' food; a few swishes of Adria's whip were enough to discourage such naughtiness.

When the meal was finished, Adria caged Coco and Angel in the side room, and brought Honey and Buster to sit in the middle of her luxurious quarters. Adria stripped naked and lay down on her sumptuous bed, leaning to the side so that she could watch the two puppies. She had her slavegirl crawl up on the bed and start licking her mistress's pussy, then spoke to the petslaves.

"Buster, you've been a very good boy today-" he barked happily at the praise from his Owner, "and good boys get rewards. Honey is too proud to get fucked in public. I'll let you in on a secret though -- she likes it when boy dogs like you take her in the ass. I can see you know what I'm talking about -- you're rock hard again aren't you, boy? This is why I like energetic puppies like you -- always so ready for more. Honey, let Buster give you what you want."

Honey gave her high-pitched bark and brushed past Buster, then swished her tail eagerly at him, a signal that he should begin. Buster was bigger than Honey and could easily crawl into position over her. He moved the tip of his hard member into position against Honey's stretched out hole. She was so eager she pushed herself backwards onto him, panting and yapping as she was penetrated.

Buster had never done it like this before, not as a human or a pet. He was worried by the new experience but words of encouragement from his Owner and the enthusiasm of Honey soon brought him round. He eased his cock further inside her, filling her up so that she moaned and writhed. Together they found a gentle rhythm, relaxing into it. Buster found Honey enjoyed it most when he took it slow, so he made love to her that way.

On the bed, Adria watched the show and smiled. Her new puppy wasn't completely stupid, then. She was glad she had implanted him with a deep desire to please her petgirls. Petmales coud be so rough otherwise. A little mental magic could do what years of training might otherwise be needed for.

She looked down at her slavegirl worshipping her dark-haired pussy and licked her lips at the sight. She was such a perfect little thing, currently naked except for a slutty red pair of high heels that matched her lipstick. The slavegirl licked her owner's clit, always hungry to worship her mistress. Adria coasted towards her orgasm and moved her attention back to the petslaves.

Honey had found her rhythm, pushing back on Buster's cock as he came slowly forward. They paused each time he filled her to her limit, savouring the moment. Then they pulled away, then together again. As the minutes went by, they increased the pace and intensity bit by bit. Buster found he could fuck Honey harder each time. Now the petgirl was completely relaxed, she wanted it faster. Buster woofed his enthusiasm and sped up.

On the bed, the slavegirl devoted herself to her mistress's pussy. She had seen petslaves fuck countless times before, and enjoyed the sight. But nothing made her happier than being Adria's worshipper, except when her mistress put on her strapon and filled up her little slave cunt with it. Adria wriggled and bucked as the slavegirl licked. Her skin prickled all over and flushed red. Only the slavegirl was well-trained and clever enough to give pleasure like this. The pet-humans could lick pussy too, but never so skilfully.

On the floor, Buster fucked Honey harder, giving her as much of his cock as she could take. Her face was a picture of pleasure. She barked with delight as she got the ass-fucking she had been desperate for for months. Buster was near his limit. A few more strokes, a few more pants and grunts, and ... he howled as he came in Honey.

Adria looked on and felt complete again. Her menagerie was whole again. She came hard on her slavegirls tongue, screaming out as the orgasm swept over her. The slavegirl knew her job wasn't done and kept on licking, her head clamped to her mistress's pussy by one of the elf's hands. The weak human slavegirl was powerless to resist the elf's strength, even if she had wanted to get away. She sucked on her mistress's clit as the elf's juices coated her face. Adria kept on cumming.

Adria relaxed into the pillows as her orgasm finally subsided. Her slavegirl rested her head in her mistress's lap, reaching up to hold her hand. On the floor, Buster followed his new instincts to pleasure Honey, licking her cunt from behind as she stayed in position. His new long tongue could stretch just far enough to reach her clit, so Honey came as Buster buried his face in her rear. She knew such worship was her right; she was a royal bitch, after all.

Adria hopped off the bed and went over to her toy cabinet. She wanted to do one more thing before bed. She found the largest strapon she owned and slipped into it, letting its magical oils lube up its huge length and girth. Then she leashed Honey and gave her to her slavegirl to hold.

"Buster," said Adria, "who do you belong to?"

He barked at her and nuzzled her side. He knew Adria was his Owner. He looked up at his owner's new, massive strapon cock. It was even bigger than his. She really was a superior being.

"Good boy," she said, meaning it, "and that means I'm your Alpha, Buster. Look at me, Buster. I have a pussy, but you'll never get to fuck it. Your little petmale ass, on the other hand, is mine to do with as I please. Turn away from me, boy. Learn your place in the pack."

Buster complied, not really sure what was going on. He could smell it was some kind of dominance game, but what did his owner want of him? He found out soon enough. Adria knelt down behind the petmale and grabbed his hips. She lined up the tip of her strapon against his hole, then used her strength to slide it right inside Buster as the petmale bucked and resisted.

Buster's world exploded with new emotions and new sensations. As his Owner filled him with her strapon, his panic rose then fell. In its place, a deep certainty that his Owner was the leader of their pack, his Alpha, his absolute Master. He surrendered to her, bone deep. She thrust her cock inside him, opening him up so wide, filling him up so deep. Buster barked and whined. He felt completely at one with his owner, utterly her animal.

"You're my bitch, Buster. My bitch. I know you have a cock, but you're a bitch too. Just like Honey, you're a bitch that takes it in the ass. Bark for me, bitch."

Buster barked and barked. He was his Owner's bitch. He found himself enjoying taking her cock. It felt so right for her to fuck him. Adria fucked her new petmale slowly and tenderly, letting him feel every inch of her strapon, just as he had let the bitches feel every inch of his cock. She kept hold of his hips, enforcing her dominance even after his surrender. She thrust in and out, in and out, taking Buster's breath away.

Her slavegirl looked on enviously as Adria fucked Buster. Buster's cock was hard again, as hard as it ever had been. Adria rocked back and forth behind him, impaling the petmale to show her ownership of him. She pushed herself deep inside him, enjoying the feel of the strapon as it hit home. Through its tendrils, she could feel everything it did. She relished taking this virgin petmale's innocence away.

Buster fucked back when he could. He had gotten over the hump. Now when his Owner filled him up, it felt delightful, raw, right. His cock jerked each time she penetrated him. The orgasm hit him from nowhere, jets of cum spurting out onto the floor. Adria let herself go, cumming swiftly, using the strapon to enhance her orgasm with bursts of frenzied fucking. When she was done, she dropped the strapon on the floor.

"Buster," she said, "pointing at the pool of his cum, lick that up, puppy."

He did, understanding that he had made a mess and must clean it up. When he had finished, Adria had the slavegirl lock him back in the large cage with the other pet-slaves. She took her slavegirl to bed and gave the brunette her daily maintenance spanking, then held her as the slavegirl's crying subsided. Adria drifted to sleep, her dominance undisputed.

1...5678910