Property of the Elven Princesses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will soon be placed on display for prospective buyers to view you before you are auctioned off. I advise you not to be rude or abusive in any way. Cooperate. Show your new rulers what you can do for them. Rude, rebellious slaves are sold into hard labour. That is a life you do not want. Guards, put them in cages."

The guards saluted and stuffed the new slaves into the cages dotted around the room. Tiffany was placed next to Adam, who couldn't help but look through the bars at her amazing body. Still gagged, she couldn't tell him to stop. Instead she looked back. He wasn't terrible to look at, she supposed. Jake began to shout and protest almost immediately. The guards took him out of the cage and gagged him, then tied him to a table and caned his bare bottom until it bled. Through the gag, he tried to beg them to stop, before finally giving in to the tears welling up inside. Suitably chastened, they put him back in his cage and locked it.

Lucy filled out some paperwork about the new slaves and handed it to a clerk, a beautiful slavegirl of Egyptian origin. Lucy decided now was the time to sort out the Jake situation. She collected Boy and Girl on the way, and had Girl hold Boy's leash so she could concentrate on the matter at hand. Taking the short walk to the office for administration of new slaves, she asked to see an administrator.

Lucy had to wait half an hour before a suitable person was free. She passed the time by playing with Boy and Girl, making them suck each other's nipples and lick her feet clean. She could tell Boy wanted to suckle at her, but that would have to wait until they got home. She needed to present a professional appearance to get out of being fined for Jake.

The administrator came and collected Lucy personally. Lucy and her slaves followed her into a small office, where the administrator's maid offered them refreshments. The maid was a twenty-two year old English girl wearing a very revealing minidress. She had been enslaved four years earlier, finding herself the property of a kind, careful civil servant, Mistress Polatia. It had taken a year of gentle care to break her, but now her maid was utterly devoted to the service of her mistress. She carefully put the tray of drinks down on the desk, letting her skirt ride up and show off her tight, hairless pussy in the way she knew her owner liked.

"Thank you for coming straight to see me. So, your quota was four but you brought five. Can you tell me why? Take your time. Relax, at worst it's just a fine."

"We used a vehicle accident to bring the four new acquisitions in together. I couldn't identify any other options, and head office approved my plan. However, at the last second, an additional male asked to be included in the vehicle. I had made sure my acquisitions were the last to leave their college, so I could get them alone. There were no other vehicles to take the additional male, and I thought it would raise suspicions if I left him out for no reason, then we crashed and died. So, I had to make a fast decision, and I chose to take him. I apologise for the oversight."

The administrator filled in a few forms and thought for a while. "Did you consider glamouring the male to go away and forget?"

"I did, but I thought the hole in his memory would be strange. It might attract attention."

"I see." The administrator thought some more.

"Which of the acquisitions is the fifth?"

Lucy described Jake, without using his name -- as if it mattered now -- and the administrator wrote down the details. She reached a decision. "You'll have to forfeit the fee from anyone who buys him. It will go to the city treasury instead. I'm not going to fine you. It's a hard enough job acquiring humans as it is. Best not discourage anyone. I'll get this all sorted for you. Don't worry about it anymore."

Lucy was awash with relief. That could have gone a lot worse. She thanked the administrator and gave her maid a little pinch on the bottom to thank her for the tea. As she left the office the maid was giggling demurely. Boy and Girl followed behind Lucy, at a respectful distance, but visibly her property. She tried to remember what their names had been before they were enslaved. For the life of her, she couldn't. And anyway, slave names suited them better.

Lucy's next job was to collect Denise from her cell and take her for evaluation. If successful, Denise would become an elf like Lucy. She would be free to own slaves and supported to learn one of the Elven trades, like enchanting or alchemy, or to do something more mundane like teaching or farming. If she failed, then she would be a slave. Lucy's own slave Girl had been a candidate but didn't pass. Such girls often went on to be slaves with responsibility. Girl certainly ruled Boy in their household -- he found his tongue in her pussy far more often than she found her mouth around his cock. That was the way Lucy preferred it.

Lucy found out where Denise's cell was and went to collect her. She found Denise sitting quietly, deep in thought. It was a good sign -- an elf had to be thoughtful, adaptable. But was she dominant? Lucy knocked on the cell door and spoke through the hatch.

"Hi Denise. It's me, Lucy, your teacher. Well, your former teacher."

"And my captor, as well."

"That too. I'm not sorry. This is our way of life. I'm giving you the opportunity of a lifetime."

"What's that then? Be a slave?" Denise was clearly unimpressed.

"No, be an elf. Be like me. Don't be a slave, own them. There are tests for you to go through. Pass them, be made an elf. You can never go home but you can live well here, as a free female. Fail, well, then I'm afraid you have to be a slave."

Denise didn't argue. She just mulled over what Lucy had said. Seeing no other way out, she said simply, "OK. Test me."

"Do you want time to prepare yourself?"

"No. Test me now. I'm ready."

Despite herself, Lucy was impressed. She hadn't been half as confident as this when she had been tested. She had a guard unlock Denise's cell and accompany them to the testing chambers. Here worked Elven witches skilled in illusion and mind control. They would present Denise with three scenarios, all seeming quite real to her. As she worked to resolve each situation, her mind would be read, searching for dominant patterns of thought. The final outcome would depend on finding an appropriate solution to each test, with the right mindset behind it. It wasn't enough for Denise to do what she thought her captors wanted. She had to want to dominate for herself.

The rules were explained to Denise. She was told to approach each situation in a way that came naturally to her. Beyond that, she was given no hints or help. Elves stood on their own, or else they were not elves.

Denise walked into the first testing chamber. The room simulated a domestic kitchen in a typical Elven home. There was a copper range, an oven, running water, and a great mass of herbs and spices. In the kitchen, two stark naked slaves were working feverishly to complete a large meal, almost a feast. They were both male, and quite piteous creatures, scrawny and underfed.

A voice rang out. "Situation one. Your slaves have taken longer than they should to prepare a feast for your guests. Your house's reputation is at stake. Motivate the slaves to finish the meal."

Denise's mind snapped into gear. She looked around the room with hands on hips, inventorying what was there. She thought through how she could fail. Doing the work herself seemed a sure fire way to lose. That was out. And anyway, the thought came almost unbidden, it was these slaves' jobs to cook. So they should do it. The mind readers noted down her reaction.

"Slaves," said Denise, "why is the meal behind schedule?"

"Please, mistress," said one of the cringing males, "there is too much work to do and not enough time!"

Denise paused. She scowled. "Don't give me your wretched excuses. Cook faster."

"Please, mistress, we cannot!"

Denise was unimpressed, but she figured the scenario couldn't be as easy as giving an order. She needed to motivate some obedience. Picking up a solid wooden spoon, she swished the implement around a few times. It would do. Without warning, she slammed it into one of the slave's bottoms, making him squeal and jump. She kept spanking him for another thirty seconds, then ordered him to go faster again.

"I will try, mistress," said the crying slave. Denise was pleased. However, clearly she could do more. Newly empowered, she felt herself getting into the role.

"Slaves, I will carefully observe you cook from now until the meal is finished. The slave who goes slowest will be punished. The punishment will be severe if the meal is not finished on time, but less severe if it is finished on time. The slave who goes faster will receive either a punishment if the meal is not finished on time, or a reward if the meal is. The reward is in my gift and will be determined based on how good the meal tastes. Go. Faster. Now."

A voice sounded around the room, "Scenario one complete. Thank you. Please proceed through the wooden door to the second scenario."

Denise strode through the door. She was in another domestic room. This time there were two female slaves, sitting at a dinner table and squabbling. One slave was much younger looking, while the other seemed to be in late middle age. The voice sounded once more, "Resolve the situation. Prevent a repetition."

"Slaves!" shouted Denise, "what are you arguing about?"

"Please, mistress," said the younger one, "but slave Roberta stole my food!"

"I did not!" yelled the older slave, "You stole mine. Liar!" The older slave grabbed the younger slave's hair and began to pull. They fell to the floor, fighting and shouting, pulling at each other's hair and trying to grab each other's nipples. Denise realised she needed to act fast.

Looking around the room, she spotted a leather riding crop. It felt so natural in her hand when she picked it up. She swung it through the air a couple of times while the slave girls continued to fight on the floor. Moving to them, Denise drew breath.

"Stand up, right now!"

The slavegirls continued to fight. Denise took aim and brought the crop down hard on the backside of the younger slave. She squealed. Denise hit her again. No longer fighting, the slavegirls fell still on the floor. Denise continued to whip the younger one as hard as she could, then without saying a word moved to the older one. Initially, she had been hesitant to whip a woman nearly three times her age. But she realised the mistake. She needed to see them as something unlike herself. She laid into the older slave's backside until she was crying with great sobs.

"Stand up, right now."

Both slaves stood instantly, adopting a display posture with legs spread apart and hands behind heads. This was more like it. Denise looked them over. The older one was slim, in good shape. The younger one was a little overweight. She looked in their food bowls next. They were both about half full but that could mean anything. Denise took a few seconds to think.

"Each of you will eat nothing more today. You have both been, um, very bad slaves. I expect better from you. You!" she pointed to the younger slave, "will go on a diet until you are slim again. And you!" pointing to the older slave, "will act your age and refrain from bickering. You will both be spanked tonight. If this bickering happens again, you will both go without food. Behave, both eat. Misbehave, neither eats. Understand?"

Both slaves nodded mutely. The voice sounded out, "Scenario two complete. Please proceed through the metal door to the next scenario."

Denise was on fire now. She strode through the metal door, already forgetting about the existence of the two slaves she left behind. The next room was, well, it was a fully-fitted bondage dungeon, complete with caged male and female slaves. While the slaves in the previous two rooms had been illusions, these were flesh and blood. They needed the full range of human reactions this time round, so an illusion would never do.

The voice sounded again, "Scenario three. You have thirty minutes. Pretend you are not being observed. Enjoy yourself."

"Is that it?" said Denise, "are those all the instructions?"

No answer came. Denise looked around the room. There were whips, strapons, paddles, restraints, collars and leashes, dildos, even some medical instruments and implements of torture. She inventoried the slaves. Four males and four females. Each was young, fit and attractive. The room also had clothes, some that looked like a domme could wear them and some for slaves.

Denise was mostly heterosexual but she had to admit that the girls in the cages were attractive, even to her. Unknown to her, the elven witches had scanned her mind to see what she most liked. The slaveboys were a mix of the handsome and the diminutive. Denise looked down at her ratty clothes, and decided to take them off. She let them fall on the floor, and put on a leather dress. The skirt was cut all the way up the centre, right to her crotch. She supposed that was for ease of access. It fit perfectly. It felt so right on her body.

Denise unlocked all the slave cages and had the slaves stand to attention. She was delighted to see them all snap to a display posture as if she owned them. She ran her hands over each of them, exploring their bodies. Both the males and females wore chastity devices, made from magically infused leaves and vines.

"Slaves, how do I take these off?"

"Mistress," said the most diminutive of the males, not daring to meet her eye, "a mental command from you and they will vanish. We have no control over their magic."

Denise looked at all eight slaves and thought "retract". The cages and belts folded into themselves, becoming leaves and shoots, then nothing at all. None of the slaves had a single pubic hair between them. Denise skipped up to the males and spent a couple of minutes fondling their cocks erect. The diminutive one had a nice cock, short but thick, just how Denise liked. He had nice olive-coloured skin and dark hair, with a shy smile. He was looking demurely at the floor. Denise felt herself get wet as she drank him in.

Realising that she had never had the chance to touch another girl like this, Denise moved over to the first slavegirl and fondled her breasts. The slavegirl gasped in delight, leaning in to Denise's hands as she gently squeezed. Denise let go and moved on. She stood in front of a little redheaded slave with pigtails. Denise slid her index finger inside the slavegirl's pussy, quite without warning. Instead of the objection she was expecting, the slavegirl just moaned and looked gratefully into Denise's eyes as her juices coated Denise's finger. She had obviously got this turned on just from standing there and being ordered around.

Denise fingered the girl for a couple of minutes, but found it wasn't doing much for her. She took a few steps back and considered the situation. What did she want? She wanted an orgasm, but she didn't want cock. She had an opportunity to do something she had always wanted deep down -- to be worshipped. She chose the diminutive boy and had him kneel beside her. She wondered what to do with the other seven slaves. It seemed a waste to just send them back to the cages. She wanted a show.

"You, boy, and you, um, boy, go over there to that couch. I want you to make love to each other. Give me a proper show."

"Yes, mistress!" said both boys, and immediately got down to business. Denise never even stopped to consider if they were gay, straight or bi. It didn't seem to matter.

"You, the blonde girl. Yes, you, with that look on your face." -In truth, Denise just didn't like blondes much- "The brunette next to you is going to put you on that cross. Then she's going to whip you. Hop to it." The blonde was quickly harnessed to a cross in the shape of a large X. The brunette took up a flogger and began to torture her fellow slavegirl.

Denise looked around. The slaveboys were already in a world of their own, of passion and eager kisses. There were two slavegirls left -- the redhead she had fingered and an asian girl. There was one slaveboy too -- a black male with a nice long cock. Denise pointed to the asian slave.

"You, slavegirl, find a strapon and fuck that slaveboy with it. Don't stop until you both cum." The asian slavegirl donned a strapon and had the slaveboy suck it while Denise watched, then had him bend over a leather-clad table and took him hard. Shaking her head clear, Denise looked at the boy she had picked for herself and the pigtailed redhead still standing to attention.

"You, redhead, you may masturbate. Make yourself cum as many times as you can. Kneel there and go for it." She gratefully knelt down exactly where Denise had pointed and then let her fingers find her clit. She was soon in slave heaven.

"And now for you, young man. Let me find you a leash and clip it to your collar. There, that's better. Now, come with me to this couch. Oh, I like how you crawl. Keep doing that. Now, let me get this skirt out of the way. Use your tongue, slaveboy. Make me cum."

Denise moved the leash under her leg and looped it round her thigh. Then she pulled it in tight, burying the slaveboy's face in her pussy. The shy slave started licking, slowly at first. He finally looked up and met Denise's gaze. He had big, innocent round brown eyes. He had been enslaved only the year before, not long after his eighteenth birthday. He had led a sheltered life and would always be in awe of an assured, dominant woman like Denise. She could sense that in him, and she found she adored the vulnerability he showed.

Denise looked around. The blonde was in tears as the brunette whipped her tits. The boys on the couch were making love sensually, savouring every moment. The pigtailed redhead had already orgasmed once and was well on her way to a second. The asian girl was fucking the male slave with long, slow strokes of a big strapon cock. She was delighted with the situation. From the looks of it, so was he.

Denise brought her attention back to the leashed slaveboy licking her clit. He was well-trained and really giving it his all. His tongue was soft and supple. He enjoyed her taste. His cock had swelled to an impressive size, but being the good slave he was he wasn't touching it because he had not been ordered to. Denise moaned as his tongue brought her closer and closer.

She sucked in deep breaths to delay the orgasm as long as she could. The brown-eyed slaveboy worshipped her pussy as if it had been sent from heaven. He devoted his whole self to the experience, licking and sucking with passion. Denise gripped his leash even tighter, pinning his face right in her slit, cutting off his vision with her mound of pubic hair.

The slaveboy took that as his cue to go faster and harder. Denise couldn't resist any longer. She screamed and came harder and wetter than she had ever done before. Everything clicked into place. Everything felt right. The slaveboy carried on licking, expertly extending her orgasm longer than she knew was possible. Denise floated on a wave of dominance. She was drenched in her juices, and thought nothing of ordering the slaveboy to clean her up. He swallowed as much of her as his tongue could get.

Denise relaxed on the couch. She looked down at the slaveboy and saw his erection. Poor thing. She looked at the redhead and wondered if she should make him cum inside her. Somehow it didn't seem right. Letting the leash play out, instead she said simply, "Slaveboy, cum on my feet then lick it up."

"Yes, mistress!" he replied. Three minutes later, as his tongue excavated his own cum from between Denise's toes, the voice sounded out again. "Scenario completed. Congratulations, elf."