Property of the Elven Princesses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise wrapped up the scenario and sent the slaves back to their cages. She took the time to kiss the slaveboy who had worshipped her deeply and passionately. She could taste a little of his cum in his mouth still, but that was OK. He had eaten it like a good boy. On a whim, she french-kissed the pigtailed redhead too. There was just something about her.

Lucy met Denise outside the third scenario room and rushed in to hug her. "Well done! I'm so proud of you!" She was beaming.

Denise was still wearing the leather dress. "Can I keep this?" she said.

One of the testers came over and congratulated Denise on earning elf status. She assured her that the dress was hers to keep. They talked over the next steps. An existing elf would give Denise a little of her own blood to drink. Lucy volunteered instantly, and Denise accepted. Then a spell would be cast, and the blood would transform Denise into an elven woman.

Lucy ran Denise through what that would mean. Denise would be immortal, barring injury. She would be strong, fast, and have senses far in excess of any human. Her body would be able to experience new levels of pleasure, and the whole world would taste and smell vibrant and new. Lucy proposed that Denise come to live with her while she got used to her new body, and Denise, lacking any other plans, decided to take her up on the proposal.

Denise's turning ceremony took place two days later. She and seven other women had made it through the trials. Each stood in line before a rebirthing pool, holding a vial of their donor's blood in their hand. They stood naked, ready to leave behind their old lives and start anew. On cue, they drank the blood and entered the pool. The water was warm and fragrant.

A high priestess cast the spell over the eight women and their transformation began. Outwardly, the signs were subtle. Ears became pointed, faces reconfigured to become a little more angular, even more beautiful than before. The women's hair became glossier but kept its original colour.

Inside, their bodies were reconfiguring. Their muscles and reflexes were enhanced, and new nerve endings and sense receptors blossomed throughout their bodies. As the nerve endings in her clit trebled, Denise orgasmed spontaneously. It was the first of many divine orgams she would receive from now on.

The Queendom of Queen Ava, like all the elven Queendoms, gave its new members a helping hand to get them started, and then expected them to stand on their own merits. The helping hand consisted of enough gold to buy a small house and, if they bargained right, one slave, plus the guarantee of finding them work or an apprenticeship. A successful woman's taxes would cover the cost in twenty years, and with their newfound immortality, the Queendom would get a handsome return on its investment.

Two days later, Denise and Lucy were touring the slave pens in the central market. Lucy had left Boy and Girl at home, tasking them with clearing a small room so that when Denise bought a slave, he or she would have somewhere to stay. Denise had moved in with Lucy and accepted an apprenticeship with her. She had the signs of magical power, and this was as good a way as any to explore them.

Denise had used some of her gold to buy a few new outfits. She found that in the warm climate of the elven world, she didn't need to wear much clothing. Her new clothes were mostly made of black or red leather. She bought small skirts, open-backed tops, and small black boots. She had taken to carrying a riding crop with her everywhere she went. Right now, it was mostly for show, but that would change.

"Lucy, we came here with some others, didn't we?"

"Yes, I enslaved some of your classmates. Tiffany, Adam, Isaac, and, by accident really, Jake. Why do you ask?"

"Can we find them? I want to see what's happened to them."

"Sure. You're not feeling any attachment to them though?"

"Nothing of the sort, Lucy. I want to see what they look like as slaves."

"Well, I don't know what they'll look like. Until they've been sold, they'll look freshly captured. They'll still have all their hair, even down there, and their features will be unchanged. They won't be able to attempt violence. We cast spells on them that disable them with excruciating pain if they attempt to fight. Beyond that, they'll be unbroken and probably still in shock."

"So what kind of changes can we make?"

"With our magic, all sorts of things. You've seen some changed slaves around already, you know. For example, the centaur my neighbour keeps tethered in the corner of her garden? He was a human slave captured about twenty years ago. And look over there -- you see that pair of females crawling, on leashes?"

Denise nodded.

"Those are petgirls. Look, they have tails, and their faces have changed to look more animal, so have their legs and arms if you look closely. I'd say one's a cross breed of some sort. In fact, why don't we ask their owner? She'll know."

Denise and Lucy made their way over to the elf holding her two petgirls on a leash. They waited until the elf had completed her business at the market stall, and approached her, bowing a customary greeting.

"May I beg a few minutes of your time to educate one of our new sisters?" said Lucy.

"Ah, I thought you looked new! Of course. I suppose you want to know about these two?"

Denise nodded, "So they're ... animals?"

"Ha! Well, all humans are animals of course, that's why we own them as slaves. But yes, these two are more animal than most. Do you know how a pet-slave is made?"

"I know nothing about this, sorry."

"Don't apologise. Hmmm, from the beginning then. These two are called Biscuit and Fox. This is Biscuit, she's a cross between ... no wait. When we turn a human into a petform, we use certain characteristics, corrresponding to particular spells. The same set of features, applied the same way, is a breed.

"Biscuit is a cross-breed of a hound and a spaniel. Look at her nose -- elongated, good at picking up scents. And her ears -- floppy like a spaniel, with a human version of a spaniel's eyes. I had her face remoulded to make it more like a dog. Say something, Biscuit."

Biscuit sat up on her hind legs and barked. She had a deep, powerful bark. Her owner patted her on the head, and Biscuit's tail started to wag.

"So can she talk?" asked Denise.

"Yes, but not like a person. She's a petgirl. She barks. And whines. Pet-slaves lose real speech. They can't use their hands either, look, they've been remade into something like a paw."

Biscuit held up her arms for Denise to see. It was true -- she had short stubby 'fingers' and a pad on the palm of her hand. She would clearly be unable to use even simple tools.

"And this," said the pet owner, "is Fox. You can see from her tail and face why we call her that."

Denise looked Fox over. She had a bushy red tail and her face was elongated like a vixen's, with the same red-haired pointy ears. There were tufts of red fur here and there on her body, including in a line down her back, running between her head and her tail. She really was a cross between a human and a fox.

Denise was having some trouble taking all this in. The pet owner explained a few more things -- neither petgirl could stand on two feet, as their back legs had been adjusted for running, and even their spines had been altered to allow them to live on all-fours. She mentioned their tongues too -- very versatile -- and winked.

"I've not had either spayed. I think I might want to breed both when the time is right. When you breed a male and female pet-slave, you get a cross or a purebred, depending on what stock you use. We use magic to grow them instantly to adults, copying bits of their minds from the parents. That way they have a solid pet-mind and they learn more over time. Honestly, though, I prefer the converted ones. Biscuit was a nurse before her acquisition. Fox did something involving computers. I'm sure they're happier now, though."

"So," said Lucy, "you've learned something new. Feel like you might want a pet-slave?"

"No. I can see they must be an acquired taste. Let's go find Tiffany and the others. I want to look at them."

Lucy and Denise made their way through the market, which thronged with the commerce of a busy town. The Queendom in which they lived was home to ten thousand elves. Growth had slowed over the last few centuries -- ten thousand was a good number. As well as the elves, there were in excess of fifty thousand slaves. Some did menial tasks for the city, but most were privately owned. A slave tax meant that each privately owned slave did a week's duty for the city each year, cleaning or gardening or chopping wood.

After weaving their way past a hundred and fifty or so of the new slaves, Lucy and Denise found their former acquaintances. Jake and Adam were chained to St George's crosses and had been left out for elves to fondle and play with. Neither was enjoying the attention, especially as most of the interested elves had pushed a finger inside them to see if they were anal virgins. They were delighted to find that the boys were.

Tiffany wore an iron collar from which ran a chain. The chain was six-feet long and anchored to an iron post, which had been driven deep into the ground. Her hands had been cuffed behind her back to stop her from using them to cover herself. Some of the other girls had learned the lesson and been allowed the use of their hands. One was even showing off her assets to passing elves. She would be sure to end up a sex-slave.

Finally, Isaac knelt on the floor with his legs spread wide and his hands palm up, resting on his thighs. Whereas the other males had stubble, Isaac's face had been close-shaved. His face was as smooth as a woman's, accentuating his androgynous features. Lucy was glad to see her acquisitions were being displayed well. It meant more profit for her.

Tiffany saw Denise and called her name. Denise made a point of ignoring her for several seconds, then sauntered over to the naked blonde girl. When she got to Tiffany, she reached out and grabbed her nipples, making the slim slave cry out in pain. Denise looked Tiffany right in the eyes.

"See these ears? See this face? That's Mistress Denise to you." With that, Denise turned Tiffany around and landed a few blows on her bottom. Tiffany began to cry. Now she was being publicly spanked by her former classmate, and there was nothing she could do about it. She started to feel like she may as well give in, which was exactly what being on display was meant for.

Denise released Tiffany and moved over to Adam and Jake. Lucy decided now would be a good time to teach Denise some of the basic magic she now had access to.

Lucy pointed to Adam's cock, focused her mind, and spoke, "Erect." Adam's cock sprang to life, suddenly jutting forward. The erection was so powerful that it hurt. He was as erect as he could be.

"You did that?" asked Denise.

"Yes. So can you. Just focus your mind, really focus. Then say a command word. Erect. Soft. Orgasm. Pain. Silence. Still. Release. There are lots, but just try erect and soft first."

Denise practised making Jake and Adam's cocks become completely hard, then completely soft. She burst out laughing each time her word of command made the boys' cocks shrink down. Lucy told her that the "soft" command was more effective than a chastity device. With it, the boys' cocks could never get hard until the order was countermanded. But it was less cruel than locking up a cock and letting it try to get hard, so most women used the devices instead.

Denise moved over to inspect Isaac. She looked over his body. He had been a small, shy sort of male. Clearly he was going to be that kind of slave. Naked, he looked more feminine than she had thought before. She used the erect command on him and his cock sprang up. It was still a little small, but bigger than she'd expected. She gave him the soft command and it shrank down again. The whole time, he sat with legs apart, on display. Clearly he had decided not to resist.

Denise looked back over to Tiffany. She had never really liked the blonde. Her attitude had always been a bit haughty, privileged. She decided to show her her new place. Focusing her mind, she looked at Tiffany, caught her eye, made sure she knew what Denise was doing. Then Denise spoke, "Orgasm."

Tiffany came all at once, a powerful orgasm that seemed to last forever. It took over her body, so much so that she screamed and panted and moaned like, well, a schoolgirl. She was lost in the throes of ecstasy for several minutes, and a small crowd of elven women gathered round to watch. When the orgasm subsided, Denise caught Tiffany's eye one last time. Tiffany looked down. She knew her place now.

Denise and Lucy browsed the rest of the slaves on sale. Most were from the new batch, but a few were older slaves whose owners had tired of them or no longer needed them.

"Did you see one you wanted to buy?" said Lucy.

"I saw a couple of boys I quite liked, but ... I don't know."

"What is it?" asked Lucy.

"None of them were as good as the slaveboy I used in the trial, when I earned becoming an elf. He had this shy thing going on, but he was worshipful too. In awe of me. I want that."

"Well then," said Lucy, "let's go see about him."

"What do you mean?"

"Slaves are property to be bought and sold. The trial centre can buy a new slave. You just have to make them the right offer for the one they've already got. You have a fair bit of gold, and I can always loan you more. Let's go negotiate."

"OK!" said Denise, suddenly all smiles and laughter. It was so obvious she was annoyed at not having realised.

Arm in arm, they made their way to the trial centre and asked to see the slave-keeper, the elf who was responsible for the centre's supply of human males and females. Lucy started the negotiations and asked if the slaveboy -- Denise described him -- might be for sale. The slave-keeper gave them a knowing smile. It was hardly the first time a new elf had wanted a trial slave at first sight.

The slave-keeper went into the centre and emerged with the diminutive, shy boy on a leash. It was the first time that Denise had seen him in full daylight. His skin was olive-coloured, and in the sunlight it seemed to glow. His short dark hair suited him, and he had been stripped of all the hair on his body, legs and face.

"So how old is he, then?" asked Denise, aware that slaves could look young and be old.

"He's nineteen. Taken a year ago."

Denise stalked around the boy, cupping his balls and exploring his backside. It was hard, well-exercised, and a little red still from the last time he had been spanked. She was two inches taller than the boy, which suited her fine, and found his slim frame very pleasing to the eye. His eye caught hers and he smiled, then quickly looked down again. His whole body radiated respect and submission.

Lucy spoke, "Still interested, Denise?"

"Yes. He's pretty." The slaveboy blushed.

The slave-keeper liked Denise. It was good to see a new elf with such fire in her. "I paid four-hundred gold for him. He's had additional training, but nothing that special. Make me an offer?"

Denise looked the slave-keeper in the eyes, "I don't know what's fair. I don't want to insult you."

Lucy cut in, "For a slave in pristine condition, plenty of life years left, original price plus additional skills, minus any damage. There's no damage I can see. A fair price is 450, I'd say." To the slave-keeper, she said, "You agree?"

"I'd say a little lower, actually, sisters. 425 will do. I like you. Deal?"

Denise didn't hesitate. "Deal."

"Come inside and let's do the paperwork."

"OK. What's his name?"

"Doesn't have one. We call them by number -- he's slave fifteen."

"He must have had a name originally."

"Well yes, but, piece of advice, you must always take a slave's name away and give them a new one. It shows them their place. Makes them see they're just pieces of property. Remember, he's not really a person. You can't let him act like he's one, or else you'll both be unhappy."

While Denise, Lucy and the slave-keeper did the paperwork to transfer ownership of Denise's new slave, the two older elves gave Denise some advice about her first slave. He had been a slave for a year and seemed to worship women, but there was no guarantee he was completely broken. Denise should test his limits and be sure to spank him every day, without fail. At the trial centre, he'd had a maintenance spanking of fifty swats a day. Denise decided on a hundred from now on.

Denise should alternate pleasure and pain for her new boy. She should show him the heights of ectasty associated with obedience, and the depths of pain that went with disobedience. Getting a strapon and a cruel whip would be good first steps. Magic could heal a lot of wounds, and with the proper care, her new property might live for four hundred years.

Denise should collar and brand her new slave as soon as possible. A permanent, sealed collar of magical iron would weigh him down and remind him of his place. Alternatively, a lighter steel collar would close tightly but be less burdensome. She decided on the lighter steel. He needed to be able to bend down and lick pussy for long stretches.

With the papers all signed, the slave-keeper handed Denise her new slave's leash. Denise savoured the moment, taking the leather leash in hand then turning away from the slaveboy, who was once more looking down at the ground, but smiling. Denise walked out of the trial centre and her new slave followed. Her new life was turning out just fine.

Back at the house, Lucy went into the workshop with Denise. As an enchanter, Lucy was well-placed to help Denise put the finishing touches on her slave. They had the boy stand while Lucy enchanted a thorn and vine chastity cage onto his cock. It locked the short, thick member in place and made the slaveboy feel properly controlled.

Next, they crafted a collar for Denise's new property. The collar was a thin band of chromed steel, enchanted so it would close and never break, unless Denise ordered it to come off. She had him kneel before her as she closed it around his neck, which it fit perfectly. Then she padlocked a long chain leash to the collar's d-ring. Her slaveboy blushed again. Denise was in love with his blushes.

"So," said Lucy, "do you want to brand him?"

"Seems very permanent. What if I change my mind?"

"We're elves, Denise. The brand is magical. Only you can remove it, but it can be changed if you want. So, what do you think?" On the other end of the leash, the slaveboy had started to tremble. Neither woman paid him any notice.

"All right, I think I will. I've been thinking about a symbol in any case. I'd like a panther, in silhouette."

Lucy and Denise spent half an hour designing and redesigning the panther. Denise opted for a six-inch brand. It was large for a brand, but she wanted to go all-in, and after all, it wasn't her flesh it was being burned into. The next decision was where to brand the slaveboy. She didn't want to ruin his perfect bottom, and in the middle of the belly felt uncreative. She opted for the brand to run along his right flank, so that when he crawled, the panther would be the right way up.

Denise strapped the slaveboy down to the branding table and put a rubber bit in his mouth to bite down on. As the brand heated, she stroked his hair and his cock, whispering soft words of encouragement and promises of reward. Denise lifted the glowing brand from the brazier. The slaveboy's eyes went wide at the sight of it, and Lucy decided to hold him down.

With her property pinned down by Lucy and the restraints, it was easy for Denise to get the brand in just the right place. The slaveboy screamed into the bit as the brand seared into his flesh. He had never experienced pain like this. His heart raced and his vision went red. He could smell his own skin burning, blackening forever. Denise held the brand to him as Lucy had taught her, making sure the burn went deep.