Property of the Elven Princesses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany was washed down by a tiny, mousy brunette, who worked oil right into the folds of her unshaven pussy. It was up to a new mistress to decide if, and how, her slaves would be depilated. The brunette who was ordered to make Tiffany presentable had a small tuft of her own pubic hair left, just above her fold. After fifty years of slavery, she had forgotten what it was like to have the right to body hair, but her mistress let her keep that little bit so long as she was a good girl. She always was.

Adam was washed down by a red-haired female slave who had been loaned to the city to help process all the new acquisitions in time. It was public-spirited of any elf to loan their slaves out; many did. This one had been told to keep an eye out for naturally submissive males and then report back on them to her owner. One look in Adam's eye as she gripped his balls told her all she needed to know about him. He almost had a slave's mind already. Her mistress would be excited to hear about such a boy.

When the new acquisitions were ready, they were led to a display area and chained up. It was customary for the elves to wear masks and disguises as they shopped for new slaves, and masked women thronged the display room. The masks meant that social status would play no part in the bidding. It was every elf for herself.

A slim, tall elf with flowing white hair, wearing a delicate ivory mask and matching gown, took a long time inspecting Adam and Tiffany. She was partial to blonde girls, and found it pleasant to gradually spank and fuck some of the brattiness out of them, leaving just enough to be attractive. Her maid-slave had been the one to prepare Adam, and had told her all about the boy born to be a slave. As usual, the girl had got it right. This one was prime slave material. She promised herself she would reward her girl later, perhaps allowing her a quick orgasm on display in the public square.

The elf took her time with Adam's cock and balls. They were, she thought, perfectly proportioned to the slave himself. Not too small, not too big. The ginger hair would have to go, but this one would look elegant when bald. She could always change the colour of his eyebrows, and he would need no other hair. The elf moved in close and explored his anus with a finger. Good, a virgin there.

When she came to Tiffany, she found the blonde girl crying again. About half of the slaves there were. She was pleased to see that no matter what was done to Adam's body, he never shed a tear over it. The elf pinched Tiffany's nipples and laughed as she squealed, then used magic to bring her near to orgasm. Tiffany writhed in such a pleasing way. There was animal passion buried beneath her prim exterior. A quick check inside her proved she was a virgin too.

Jake attracted attention from a different kind of elf. A few warriors and guards looked him over, wondering whether he would have the stamina to keep up with them. The forewoman of a mine thought his strength might be useful, but didn't want to overpay for muscles that she could have grown on a slave by magic. Not a few elves with petmales and petgirls inspected Jake. He would make a fine, showy animal with just a few magical tweaks. Their powers let them explore his mind, such as it was. Making him a pet would cost him little in the way of intelligence, it seemed.

Up for auction were three hundred and twelve slaves, from all across the Earth. Japanese girls seemed popular this year, along with Latin American males and the ever popular winnowy, freckled Europeans. Six auctions would he held simultaneously, in different halls, themed by slave type and origin. Tiffany and Adam were halfway through the order of a batch of mid-sized pleasure and service slaves, the most popular category. Jake was scheduled to be sold early on in a batch of extra-large slaves, bid on by a more niche clientele of elves.

The warrioress who had bought Isaac, and turned him into the androgynous pleasure slave Poppet, stood watch at the edge of the room where Adam and Tiffany were to be sold. This meant someone important was in the room, and that the warrioress had been hired to protect them. A few other patrons had guards, all hired from outside their normal complements, so as not to give away their identities. The room was full of rumours as to who might be there.

The elf in the white mask and gown took up a station in the middle of the hall, right in the centre of the crowd of eager bidders. As was customary, she had left her own slaves at home, but was well attended by the auction hall's own. Each had been magically silenced for the day, so that they couldn't pass on any gossip or hints about who was bidding on which slave. They passed around the room with trays of drinks, or else to provide sexual favours to bored elves.

The white-masked elf passed some time with a pixie-ish girl with short hair and all manner of tattoos. She began by lightly flogging the pixie's breasts, then moved behind her to flog her pussy as well. She responded well to the pain, growing wet and eventually begging to be fucked. The masked elf took a wood and vine strapon from a passing tray, and took the pixie hard against the wall. Once the pixie had licked the strapon clean of her juices, she was sent away by the elf without being allowed to cum.

A matronly elf took pitty on the slave and had her masturbate at the matron's feet. There was nothing wrong with letting such an obedient slave cum on a day of celebration like this one. The slave repaid the favour by licking the dust and grime from the matron's boots, who was so delighted with the performance she negotiated with the auction house to buy her when the day was over. Her little Pixie went everywhere with her from then on.

The day wore on. Jake was brought out for auction, still struggling against his bonds despite the overwhelming odds against his escape. Three elves were particularly interested in him. The first wanted to change his gender and turn him into the smallest, most petite maid she could. She bid a hundred gold to start things off, salivating over the prospect of having a female Jake fucked by all her friends' slaveboys.

Her bid was quickly countered. A hundred and twenty from an equestrian. She thought this boy should be a centaur and made her view clear to all who would listen. Another bid came in. One hundred and fifty. Jake watched as he was bid on, helpless to prevent being sold like a piece of meat. The new bidder was a curvy elf with dark hair and a tiger mask. She had real presence and seemed to take command of the bidding, but was silent on what she would make of the slave.

The equestrian countered with two hundred. Not her maximum, but serious gold now. The elf who wanted a maid bid two-twenty, then was countered by the equestrian for two-fifty. The maid-buyer dropped out, going on to buy a 6'8" rower and turning him into a maid called Belle. The dark-haired elf bid two-seventy. It was a reasonable counter, but Jake could be worth more.

The equestrian considered her options for a few seconds. She wanted to end the day with at least two new slaves, and had only limited funds. She looked Jake over and made her final bid: three hundred. He wasn't worth more. The dark-haired elf took a few seconds of her own to look Jake over. She wanted only one slave from this auction, to remould and break at her leisure. Should it be this one?

Tapping her foot, she sized Jake up. He had low intelligence: good. He was used to being strong -- she needed agility and control. Excellent. He had a nice penis and good, big balls that would dangle well. So much the better. The other features she wanted, would be brought about through magic. What the hell, she thought, she could finish the day early and get started on her new project. She bid four hundred.

"Sold to the elf in the tiger mask!" said the auctioness.

The elf in the tiger mask was free now to break her anonymity, if she wished to forego the right to buy any more slaves that day; between this boy and the girl she had bought earlier, that made two. They would suffice. She let the mask fall to the ground. The crowd clapped and bowed, exchanging knowing smiles. Princess Adria bought such males for one purpose only, they knew. She had the male hobbled and led him by his leash from the auction house crawling on all-fours, and took him back to her quarters at the palace and began his transformation.

The white-masked elf waited patiently for Adam to be brought onto the stage. The auctioness started out by emphasising that Adam was a virgin, both anally and otherwise. She cast a truth spell on Adam and had him confirm this. In fact, she had him confirm that he had never even been kissed. Adam looked down at the ground, mortified. The auctioness slapped his thigh and told him to face the audience. He looked out across the sea of masks and wondered who would buy him.

"There you are, my fine ladies, an innocent and quite the natural submissive. Who will start the bidding at two hundred?"

The white-masked elf put up her hand. Her bid was countered immediately by another, then another, then another. Adam's price shot up quickly, passing three hundred and four hundred in a matter of seconds. The naked teen stood utterly exposed as the bidding went on. He had fantasised about being sold to a beautiful woman. Never for one minute had he thought it would come true.

The reality was hitting Adam now. He wasn't just being treated like a piece of property to be bought and sold. He was a piece of property. He had no freedom anymore, no choice over anything. In another minute he would be handed to a woman, an elf, with absolute power over his life. He was equal parts terrified and hopeful.

The bidding intensified. The white-masked elf turned to glare at her competitors. She stared down one, then another, as Adam's price passed 500 gold pieces. There were three bidders left. The white-masked elf bid 525, a good price for any slave, but still a little cheap for a naturally submissive virgin. An elf in a hawk mask bid 600. The third bidder dropped out. She didn't want to spend that much this time.

The auctioness moved to Adam and had him turn round, presenting his delightful bottom to the bidders. Then she had him bend down and grab his ankles, showing his tight hole to all the assembled elves and slaves in the room. She made him stand straight up again and gripped his cock and balls, then led him in a little ring around the stage. The white-masked elf bid 650. The crowd were getting interested now.

The elf in the hawk mask paused to think. She put her hand back up and bid 675. The white-masked elf could feel the heat in her pussy as she looked at Adam. She immediately bid 750. It was a high price, even for a virgin. The other bidder put down her hand. The auctioness swept the room to look for other bids. Seeing none, she declared Adam sold and the white-masked elf came to take his leash.

Adam looked at what he could see of his new owner. She was shorter than him, dainty almost, with fine features and elegant arms and hands. Her white gown was impressive and luxurious, and he felt no fear of her as she stood holding his leash. Her eyes flitted between him and the stage. Clearly she wanted to stay and bid on more slaves. Adam fidgeted and she leaned in close, whispering an order to stay still. Her words carried such an expectation of obedience that Adam complied without thinking. Beneath her mask, the elf smiled. A natural slave indeed. The moment Adam had been sold, the softness spell on his cock had been broken. As his new owner held him on a leash, his cock rose up, hard and long. Every time another elf saw his predicament, it only seemed to get harder still. The white-masked elf let Adam debase himself. Slaves who wanted to be owned were such fun.

The elf wanted a girl. Two of her oldest slaves had died recently: a male and a female. She had got more than four hundred years of use from each, but even the fittest slave passes eventually. Magic can only maintain a body for so long. She waited for the blonde girl to come on stage. It was important to her that her females had a slightly haughty attitude, for they would help her rule over the males. It was fun to break an uptight girl, too.

After several more of the new crop had been sold, Tiffany was dragged onto the stage. She was not going willingly, not to be a spectacle like this. Two guards forced her to take each step towards the podium, then stood and held her in place. She wriggled and squirmed as the auctioness introduced her.

"This is a fine eighteen-year-old girl from the same capture group as our previous virgin. Just like him, she has never had sex with another. This one is not naturally inclined to slavery and will take some breaking, or a mind-wipe. But why wipe her bratty mind when you could spank the resistance out of her instead? Bidding will start at three hundred."

The white-masked elf looked at her new male. He seemed interested in the blonde on the podium. Whilst the girl was obviously not as beautiful as the elf, it was clear she was quite good-looking. A few other elves bid on the girl. Her price rose steadily to 450. The white-masked elf pondered. The blonde's bottom was certainly crying out to be spanked, and her tongue could be trained just like anyone else's. It might be fun to see what she would do with her new male, too.

The white-masked elf put her hand up. 500. Two older elves, probably married, bid together for Tiffany. 600. While the thought of such matronly elven women spitroasting the blonde was alluring, the white-masked elf had decided she wanted Tiffany for herself. She went straight to 700. The two elven women had agreed a limit of 650. They decided to wait for another blonde to come up; there were several left.

The white-masked elf walked up to the podium with Adam in tow and took Tiffany's leash. Tiffany was still held by the guards. It was obvious she would struggle and wriggle. The elves' magic stopped her from attempting violence, but she could still run. Her new owner placed a hand on Tiffany's head. Penetrating deep into her new slave's mind, she cast a spell of calm that washed away Tiffany's fears, for the time being.

The white-masked elf used her powers to explore Adam's mind. He seemed willing to follow where he was led, if a little scared. She could almost take him off the leash now, but she thought, quite rightly, that part of him might enjoy the humiliation of being led around like this. As she left the auction hall, the white-haired, winnowy elf took off her mask. People bowed as she passed. It wasn't every day you got to meet Princess Elvira.

Chapter 4 The Palace

Princess Elvira had led her new slaves through the public streets and back to the palace. She took the walk slowly, making sure her new slaves felt properly on display. When she got back to her rooms, her two lovely maids were there waiting with food and drink. The maids were identical twin sisters, Irish, with bright red hair and faces covered in freckles. They were thin girls with small breasts, each naked except for a white maid's hat, which almost matched the colour of their pale skin. Elvira had abducted them herself one hundred years before, taking the two novice nuns in the dead of night. Now they worshipped no god but her.

The twins rushed to their Princess, hugging and kissing her, then dropping to worship her feet. The Princess let them have what they wanted for a little while, then commanded them to stand and present. She felt the twins' pussies. They had clearly been playing together again, but with their chores completed to their usual high standard, that was fine. Princess Elvira had let them retain many of their memories. They knew being together was a sin, which just made it all the more satisfying.

"Maids, chain these two to the crosses on the walls then bring soap, water and removal cream. Snap to it!"

"Yes, Princess," they chimed in chorus.

Tiffany and Adam were dragged to the stone walls and shackled in place, so that their arms and legs were spread wide. Princess Elvira removed the calm spell from Tiffany's mind and let her start to struggle again. She was a pretty little thing when she was wriggling like that, Elvira thought. It made her new slave's breasts jiggle hypnotically. Tiffany began to beg to be released, so Elvira took off her own knickers and shoved them into Tiffany's mouth, taping them in place.

She looked at Adam. He decided to remain silent, though his cock got hard again at the thought of the beautiful Elvira's underwear. She read it on his mind and stroked his face, then this stomach, cock and balls. "Beautiful boy," she whispered to him. He smiled.

"You, boy," she said, "what is your name?"

"Adam," he replied.

The princess took up a riding crop and slapped his balls with it. "Address me as "Princess"," she said. "I will not be disrespected by something I own."

"Yes, Princess!" said Adam, his balls on fire. She smiled.

"I quite like your name, boy. And I do like your mind, very much. Did you know you're already four-fifths a slave?" Adam shook his head, unsure what she meant. "You don't resist like your little girlfriend here, did you notice that?"

"No Princess. And, um..." Adam trailed off.

"Did you not know she was your little girlfriend, slave? Well, I think she is now. I own the pair of you, and if I say you're together, that means you are. I think you'll make a lovely slave couple."

Adam nodded, mouth dry. Tiffany carried on struggling, but wondered what the Princess meant.

"I said I quite like your name, slaveboy, and I meant it. But slaves ought not really to keep their own names. Then again, we change names when we change someone into a slave, but you already are one, deep down. Your name will be Slave Adam. That is how you will say it: Slave Adam, both words. I need to edit your mind a little. Be calm and let me in."

Princess Elvira cast a calm spell over Slave Adam, letting him relax into her world. She went hunting through his mind. The poor boy had spent hours a day fantasising about being a sex-slave. The Princess found those fantasies and explored them. He wanted so desperately to lick pussy: good. In some he was being spanked or punished: excellent. She noticed that in all of his fantasies his cock was free and he got to cum too. Poor thing: she would show him the error of his ways. She looked for fantasies of being raped by a strapon. Not much there, but he didn't have to be into it to start with.

The Princess used her magic to strengthen the fantasies and make them a bigger part of Slave Adam's mind. Then she fished for things that would get in the way of his enslavement. She found he missed his old life, his parents and friends, his ambitions. She heavily dimmed his memory of the people in his life, except the teacher who had enslaved him. That one he could keep. The Princess had found that slaves who retained their old ambitions were harder to break. This could be entertaining, but she wanted to cherish and mould Slave Adam, not to break him apart.

The Princess found Slave Adam's ambitions for education. These she replaced with a desire to learn to serve her whims. She found his ambition for a job, then grafted it onto his desire to submit to women. Now he had the perfect employment: her slave, forever. She saw all the muscles in his body suddenly relax. He was a slave now, fulfiling a role that suddenly felt like he had been working towards it his entire life. Some things she simply deleted from his mind: computer games, books, television. He needed no such distractions or memories.

Princess Elvira toyed with whether to make this one bisexual or leave him straight. In the end, she opted to leave him the way he was. He would worship women and women only. She reviewed his mind. He was awash with the impulses of a slave now. They sprung up from a deep well of submission that she had merely tapped into. She found his name and edited it: his middle and last names were deleted entirely, forgotten forever, and 'Slave' was added.

1...34567...10