Property of the Elven Princesses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Princess Elvira spent a while longer in Slave Adam's mind. She found a few tendrils of independence here and there that she didn't like, and deleted them. She found Slave Adam's last shreds of desire to escape, and deleted those too. His whole body radiated submission.

"Sister Sin," said Princess Elvira to one of her redheaded maids.

"Yes, Princess?" she piped up.

"Fetch me Salt."

The maid rushed out and came back with a tall, slim black boy on a leash. He had a close cropped head of almost white hair, in stark contrast to his midnight skin. It was obvious that Sister Sin was in charge when the two were together, but when Salt entered the room and saw Princess Elvira, he dropped to a crawl and greeted his owner by kissing her feet.

"Good boy, Salt. Take Slave Adam here and unchain him from the wall, then chain him back up in the middle of the room, with the chains that come down from the ceiling." Salt carried out his orders as the Princess had Sister Sin and Sister Vice strip her. She lay down on her sumptuous bed and let Sister Sin crawl up between her legs. From Elvira's position she could see everything that went on in the room. Her eyes fixed on Slave Adam.

"Salt, take a razor and soap and shave Slave Adam's whole body. Leave only the eyebrows -- I'll change their colour later." Salt moved to obey. Only a boy could really shave another boy's balls close. Salt looked a little puzzled. "Yes," said Elvira, "I know, Salt. The cream will strip his hair away. But you shave males so well, so carefully and with such grace. And you've been a good boy lately and I know you like to fondle the new ones a little."

Salt got to work immediately. His own smooth, hairless cock was held down in a vine and thorn chastity cage that grew magically around it. He started to get a little hard and felt the delicious pain of the thorns digging in as he lathered up Slave Adam. First he shaved the new boy's feet -- he knew he would be caned if he missed even a single body hair.

Next he lathered up Slave Adam's legs. He took the cut throat razor and made deft strokes all around Slave Adam's thighs and lower legs. The hairs disappeared as, on the bed, Sister Sin went to work on her Princess's clit. The Princess had pure, white hair on her head and on her pussy. It was soft and shiny, perfection itself. Sister Sin truly envied her owner for it.

Kneeling on the floor, Salt used a towel to wipe the suds and hairs from Slave Adam's legs. Salt ran his weathered hands over them, up and down, rooting out stray hairs. Every time he found one, he gently shaved it away. He knew he must not cut the new boy. His Princess would be enraged if he did.

Salt decided to save the best until last, so he did the head next. He stood, several inches taller than Slave Adam, and had the newly acquired male bow his head. Salt shaved off every hair on Slave Adam's head, leaving him with an elegant bald pate. Princess Elvira could not abide red hair on a male, so it had to go. Next Salt shaved Slave Adam's face, getting every last hair and trace of stubble. Slave Adam's skin gleamed where the razor had done its work.

On the bed, Sister Sin worshipped at her Princess's core. The Princess writhed and squirmed on the silk sheets, as the naked nun she had lovingly enslaved licked up all of her owner's juices. She had trained the girl well. She knew when her owner wanted to be kept on the edge, nibbled and teased, so she could enjoy a good show. Sister Sin kept up her teasing licks and careful, soft bites. The Princess moaned, "Oh, good girl. My good little girl." She moved her eyes back to Salt.

Salt moved to Slave Adam's chest and shaved it, then his arms and even his hands, his shoulders, and his back. He ran hands all over Slave Adam, seeking out every stray follicle. When there were none left anywhere except for his backside, cock and balls, Salt took the razor and stropped it a few times. He focused his mind on the task, trying to forget how delightful this new slave looked.

Salt lathered up Slave Adam's backside. He used one hand to spread Slave Adam out and another to shave off the hairs there. In truth, Slave Adam wasn't a hairy male, so the process went quickly. Salt checked for more strays, and removed a few. He stepped back to admire his handiwork. From behind, Slave Adam really looked the part, minus perhaps whatever brand the Princess might use on his buttocks.

Salt moved to Slave Adam's front. The slave's uncaged cock was quite erect as he enjoyed the spectacle of Sister Sin licking out Princess Elvira. He longed to take her place and make it clear how lucky he felt to be her newest slave. Salt flicked Slave Adam's cock and watched it bounce. It was a pretty one, but smaller than his own, as most were.

Salt lathered up Slave Adam's balls and cock with extra care, taking a long time over the process. Slave Adam found he didn't mind the attention. The Princess had stripped him of any such foolishness when she had edited his mind. Salt looked up at Slave Adam and motioned him to be very calm, very still. Slave Adam understood.

Gripping the slave's penis, Salt pulled the razor through the new male's thick pubic hairs. They parted easily before the finely honed razor. After many more such careful strokes, all the hairs above Slave Adam's cock were gone. The cream they would apply after would make sure none would ever return. Salt took Slave Adam's balls and lifted them up. He gently shaved them clean, getting underneath and meeting up with the hairless area on Slave Adam's backside. Salt inspected the slaveboy's cock and balls with his hands, running his sensitive palms and fingers all over. The new slave was hairless. Salt stepped back and knelt on the floor, his work finished.

On the bed, Princess Elvira snapped her fingers at Sister Sin, and the pretty slavegirl sped up her licking. The Princess shouted the house down as she came, moaning and groaning with animal intensity. Sister Sin made her orgasm for two and a half minutes, then licked her magnificent owner clean as the Princess came down from the heights of ecstasy.

The Princess rested while Sister Vice fed her grapes and Sister Sin fetched her wine. With a goblet in hand, the Princess inspected her new property. She explored every part of his body, from his feet to the top of his head. Not a single hair that shouldn't be present. She was pleased.

"Salt, you have been a good boy. Lay down on your back on the floor. Good boy, just like that. Cage, retract." Salt's cock was uncaged and sprang to life. "Sister Vice?"

"Yes, Princess!" said the eager maid. She hoped she had guessed right what was about to happen.

"Fuck Salt and make him cum inside you. He's been a good boy and deserves a reward."

"Yes, Princess."

"Oh, and Sister Vice, when you're done, you may sit on his face until he makes you cum. Once you're done, take him back to the harem room and give him his maintenance spanking, then cage him for the night."

"Yes, Princess. Thank you, Princess!" Sister Vice took Salt's cock into her eager, tight pussy and began to fuck him with abandon. Salt was one of her favourites.

"Sister Sin, put Slave Adam in spread eagle bondage, face up on my bed."

"Yes, Princess!"

Slave Adam was relieved when his aching muscles were let down from the chains. His freedom was short-lived and he was soon lewdly spread eagled on the Princess's enormous bed. The Princess stalked over to him and lay down next to him, stroking his face, then his nipples, and then his cock.

"Slave Adam, you look like the cute young slaveboy I want. You are a boy, not a man. Men have power, which they abuse. They have hairy, free cocks, which are disgusting. They have freedom and control, which are repulsive for males. You have wanted to give those up for a long time, and now you have. You will be my lovely slaveboy until you die.

"You will never age in this land, for my magic will keep you just as you are now. I am about to take your virginity, a process over which you will have no control. My magic can keep you from cumming, but if you beg convincingly enough, I will let you. Make no mistake, you do not have a choice. I am going to rape you, but you will love it all the same."

The Princess straddled Slave Adam and held onto his erect cock. She guided it to the tip of her vagina, then thrust herself down onto him. Her magic had disabled his ability to cum, else he might have shot his load into her right there and then. She started to bounce up and down on her new possession. He had a lovely width, and she thought she might increase the length a little, but not so as to ruin his good looks.

"Beg me, slaveboy," said the Princess, "beg me to cum."

"Princess, please, your slaveboy humbly begs your permission to cum."

"To cum while your owner does what?"

"Princess, to cum while my owner rapes me and takes my virginity!"

"That's right, slaveboy." The Princess slowed down, savouring Slave Adam's cock as she coated it with her juices. "Beg more."

"Princess, please, please, please may I cum?"

"No. Beg more."

"Princess, I am but your humble possession, and I beg you to let me cum as you fuck me."

"No. More." The Princess began to pant.

"Princess. I am your property and have no freedom. I will live to serve you and I see how lucky I am to belong to you. Please let me cum."

"No. Say your name."

"Slave Adam."

"Who gave you your name?"

"You did, Princess."

"Why should I get to name you?"

"Because you bought me and you own me, Princess."

"How could I buy a person?"

"Because you are an elf, Princess, and I am a human slave."

"Good boy. Beg more. Debase yourself."

"Princess, I am your shaven, hairless slaveboy. I exist now only to serve you in whatever way you choose. I have no freedom. You have taken my old life from me and made me into a piece of property, an object to be used. I am your fucktoy and sex slave. I am grateful, so grateful. I love being raped by you, Princess. Please will you let your pathetic slaveboy cum?"

"Yes. Good boy, but not for a few minutes. Enjoy the ride first. No more words, but moan if you want to."

Slave Adam did want to. The Princess used her magic and let an orgasm slowly build in his cock. In time, he would learn to control himself, but not today. She writhed back and forth with him inside her, luxuriating in the feeling. She let her hands rove over her perfect breasts, cupping and fondling them as Slave Adam watched intently. He moaned every time she thrust down, groaned every time she flicked her hips forward.

After so many years of owning slaves, the Princess could tell that Slave Adam was near his orgasm. She released the magic bonds on his cock and bounced up and down on him with ceaseless energy. His breaths became ragged and he opened his mouth wide as high-pitched grunts and moans escaped his throat. He came inside a woman for the first time. The warmth of the orgasm flooded his body and he collapsed down into the bed, pinned beneath his owner who kept him inside her as more and more cum escaped his cock.

Then she kissed him. The kiss was long and tender, until she bit his lower lip and drew a little blood. She kissed him more passionately then, swallowing his blood and using its magic to bind him to her service. She could never sell him now, but she could tell she would never want to. She kissed him more, and more, her tongue flicking inside his mouth, invading and conquering.

When the kissing was over, she lay on top of Slave Adam stroking the sweat from his brow. She could feel his seed inside her. It was welcome there, and it did belong to her, but she decided the boy could clean it up. Sliding off his cock, she planted herself on his face and made him lick her clean, inside and out. He swallowed every last drop of his cum he could find. Satisfied, the Princess lay down beside him and thought about what to do next. Tiffany, still unshaven, stood chained and gagged with the Princess's knickers. It was time for her enslavement.

The Princess had Slave Adam get down off the bed and chained him to one of its stout posts by his ankle. She bade him watch what happened next. Sister Vice and Salt had finished their bout of lovemaking and retired to the slave quarters. Only Sister Sin remained in the room with Slave Adam and Tiffany. The Princess moved over to Tiffany, who stood chained to the wall.

With a swift flick of the wrist, the Princess tore off the tape that gagged Tiffany, then removed the knickers from her mouth.

"Speak only when a direct response is required, slave. If you start blubbering again you'll be gagged for weeks. Nod if you understand," said Princess Elvira.

Tiffany, humbled, nodded to her captor. Her purchaser.

"Good girl," said the Princess. She looked over the trembling blonde girl she had bought. She had nice, juicy breasts and a pretty mouth. Her pussy was covered in fine blonde hair, most of which would have to go. The Princess wondered what she should do with the girl. While Slave Adam would become one of her most treasured sex slaves, she was less sure what to do with this one. What kind of slave could she be?

"Sister Sin," said the Princess, "use the special cream to get rid of all of her pubic hair except a thin vertical line above her clit. Then make sure no hair will grow again on her legs or under her arms. Snap to it!"

Sister Sin ran to Tiffany, picking up the hair removal cream along the way. The magic of the cream would ensure that wherever it was applied, no hair could ever grow back. Sister Sin covered the scared girl in the cream in all the places her mistress had told her to. Tiffany watched as her pubic hair dissolved away, never to return. Almost as much as a brand, such a bare pussy was a sure sign of being a slave. She felt so exposed.

The Princess moved in close and ran her fingers over Tiffany's smooth pussy. She smiled when Tiffany flinched, but only pressed her hand in more firmly to the girl's tender flesh. The Princess explored Tiffany's mind. She was a haughty girl, previously so firm in the opinion that she was going places, one to watch. Princess Elvira thought she was a bit of a brat. She could work with that.

"Slavegirl," said the Princess to her new possession, "I've been thinking about what kind of slave I want to make you into. Now you see Sister Sin here, who did such a good job of taking away all your un-slavelike hairs? She's a natural slut. Sinful right to the core. All I ever did with her was unlock her potential, take away the guilt that held her back, and made her see that in slavery, all her most secret desires could be hers for the taking. Just like her sister, she broke almost straight away.

"But you, well, you're a much more prim and proper little thing than she ever was. Oh, I've been through your mind already. I'm a little disappointed you don't much like girls, but that's about to change. My magic has let me go deep into your unconscious. Right now, I'm implanting a raging desire for other women. There, done! Now, look at Sister Sin, her pale naked skin and that lovely red hair. What do you think? Take your time."

Tiffany felt the new desires surge through her. Where before the naked elf and her naked slave had been just other women, now they were something more. She noticed the swell of the elf's breasts and bit her lip. The elven princess was divine, a truly sexual being of exceptional grace. Her slave Sister Sin was cute, but not beautiful like Princess Elvira. Tiffany's eyes drifted down to their pussies. Despite herself, she felt the wetness growing inside her own.

"Well, slavegirl, what do you think?"

"Beautiful!" whispered Tiffany, barely able to speak as the avalanche of new desires overwhelmed her mind.

"Good girl. That's a good answer. I'm going to go through your mind and make a few little changes now, but don't worry. I've decided to keep as much of you intact as I possibly can. I'm going to break you, girl. Even if it takes me years, I'm going to take the person you are and break you into the slave I want you to be. And then if I decide I want you to be something different, I'll break you again. And again. You're my new hobby, the best little puzzle."

Princess Elvira stole once more into Tiffany's mind. She let the girl keep most of her memories of her old life, but dialled down her paralysing fear, just enough to let her new slave function. She found the slave's full name and erased it all. It just didn't suit her. She threw out some of her old memories at the same time -- details about Slave Adam and her friends, and Tiffany's family. Some attachments just needed to be gotten rid of for a slave to function.

A puzzled look crept across formerly-Tiffany's face as she realised what had happened. She searched her memories in vain -- there was no name there anymore, only a dim memory of her family. The Princess increased her new slave's sexual desires -- there was no point owning a barren slave -- but left her hesitance in place. Now her mind would be a battleground, a war between desire and primness. The Princess knew which would win, in time, but wanted so much to see the battles play out.

"What should we call you?" wondered the Princess out loud. "You need something cute and feminine. How about ... Sweetie? Oh yes, that will do wonderfully. I'll implant it in your mind. There, it's done. What's your name, slave?"

"I, um, er ... it's ... my name is Sweetie," said the newly renamed girl, taking the first step in surrendering her mind to its new ruler. It was an undeniable fact, right at the core of her now: her name was Sweetie. Sweetie squealed as the Princess tweaked her nipples. Had she not answered correctly?

"You're a good girl, but I am your owner and when you address me, you say 'Princess'. Understand?"

"Y-yes, Princess!" said Sweetie, never again to think of herself as Tiffany. Her nipples stiffened at the Princess's touch. She had such graceful hands and elegant fingers.

"What is your name?"

Not daring to break eye contact, she answered, "My name is Sweetie, Princess."

"Good girl, Sweetie. Now, Sweetie, I know you're thinking about escaping even now. I know the moment I have you unchained you're going to make a run for it. Search your mind, think about whether you can fight me or not."

Sweetie's face turned ashen at the mere suggestion. Every time she thought about attacking the Princess, her stomach lurched, her muscles weakened and her vision blurred. She trembled with the effort of just skirting the edges of the idea of doing violence to an elf.

"You can never harm an elf, and you have no magic of your own to escape our world with. I can track you anywhere, any time. Even if you slip out somehow, get past all the locks, all the guards, I will always know exactly where you are, because you belong to me. But I'll leave you with your desire to escape. I want to break it from you, piece by piece, as long as it takes."

Princess Elvira let Sweetie's new status take hold. Sweetie was torn. She wanted to escape, but oh how she wanted this beautiful elf to sweep her over to the bed and take her hungry pussy. She struggled at the bonds. Half of her wanted to use her hands to escape; the other half, to answer the desperate urge in her clit.

"I have a job for you, Sweetie. I can't be Slave Adam's keeper the whole time. I want you to help me train him. I order you to help me make him the best pleasure slave he can be. I expect you to come up with new ways to train him every week. He will try them out on you, then give them to me when they're ready. Please me and you will be rewarded. Disappoint, and you will be punished. Slave Adam?"

"Yes, Princess?" answered the devoted slaveboy to his new owner.

"Sweetie is your superior. Address her as, oh I don't know, as Miss Sweetie, and follow her orders, unless they conflict with mine. My orders always take precedence. Will you do that for me, Slave Adam?"

1...45678...10