Property of the RC

Story Info
A college lecturer gets involved with IR white slavery gang.
3.1k words
4.08
49.3k
83

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boffa32
Boffa32
119 Followers

Property of the RC

Chapter 1

Emily Interferes with a Debt

Dr Emily Koumides stepped out of the lift into a long apartment block corridor, she was beginning to regret coming here already, the apartment block was in a rough part of town, and walking through the building she felt more than a little self conscious, as music, shouts, rows, and moans seemed to come from behind each closed apartment door.

As a lecturer at the local college she took pride in her work and wanted all her students to reach their full potential of achievement. Visiting a student at home wasn't really in the college procedures and she was taking a risk trying to persuade one of her best students from dropping out.

She took a moment to pause before ringing the bell at Lucy's apartment, straightening her skirt and buttoning her cardigan a little more, she took a deep breath as she stood outside the apartment door.

Lucy was one of her most gifted and able students and it would be a real loss if she dropped out of college before even taking the exams which could one day lead her to a wonderful career. Yes, she needed to talk to her Mother in person to try and convince her, it was the only thing she could do, and with that she rang the doorbell.

The door opened and Dr Emily took a second to comprehend what she saw "Lucy?" she asked.

"Oh, hi Dr K." said Lucy as she stood there in skin-tight shiny black leggings and skimpy crop top.

"Erm sorry," Emily stuttered "I hardly recognised you Lucy."

Lucy giggled "Well yes, this is me in my loungewear."

Dr Emily wasn't sure if the outfit complete with 5" heeled ankle boots really counted as loungewear, but who was she to judge, she had just called un-announced at students' home after all.

"Can I help you with something?" said Lucy looking a little puzzled at her teacher.

"Er, yes sorry, is your Mum at home Lucy? I need to talk to her, and she hasn't been replying to my messages."

"Well she's here, but she's a little busy at the moment, I'll get her to call you tomorrow." Lucy said as she started to close the door.

"No Lucy, I've come all this way I need to talk to her now about your future!" Dr Emily surprised herself with how forceful this has sounded.

"Ok come in." said Lucy "but you might have to wait a while she's just getting ready for work." and with that she led Emily into the flat her heels clicking on the wooden floor.

"Tell Marcus I'm not ready yet, he's way too early!" came a shout from one of the rooms as they passed along the hallway "You'll just have to entertain him for a while I finish up getting ready."

"Mom, it's not Marcus, it's my lecturer from college she wants to talk to you." said Lucy as she showed Dr Emily into the lounge waving a hand at one of the white leather sofas.

Emily sat awkwardly, things weren't going as she had planned, and now she just wanted to say what she had to say and get out.

"What did you say honey?" came the reply from down the hall, and then a minute later Lucy's Mom appeared wearing thigh high boots, an incredibly short skirt and an under bust corset. She stopped abruptly just as she said "Marcus I'm not ready yet can't you see." she stopped so suddenly her exposed breasts jiggled with the abruptness of the change in momentum.

"Mom, this is Dr Koumides, my lecturer from college" said Lucy with a broad smirk on her face as she saw the awkward expressions on the faces of both women.

Dr Emily was shocked with what she saw Lucy's Mom was dressed like how she would describe a whore, but what most surprised her was her balloon like round enhanced breasts each topped with a nipple piercing in the form of a bar with a chain dangling between each end. These chains wobbled as Lucy's mom stood frozen to the spot taking deep breaths despite the restrictiveness of the corset belt.

"Sorry I thought you were someone else." she said her face changing to a broad smile "...and Lucy didn't tell me we were expecting visitors tonight." she shot a glance towards Lucy.

"I'm sorry." said Dr Emily as she stood up to introduce herself "I just called on a spur of the moment, I really needed to talk to you about Lucy's future."

She took step towards Lucy's Mom she awkwardly realised that with her in her flat shoes and Lucy's Mom in her 6" platform boots it meant that her eyeline was about level with her nipples. Nervously she looked up and blushed a little while offering her hand for a handshake.

"Well sure sit back down honey." said Suzy ignoring the hand and giving Emily a peck on the cheek, she sat on the opposite sofa and then waved a hand for Lucy to sit down too next to Emily, "Lucy never stops talking about your lectures, you're a real inspiration to her."

"Erm thanks." said Emily blushing even more now but starting to relax now the conservation was starting to flow "Lucy is a very gifted student which is why I wanted to tell you it's such a shame I hear that she is thinking of dropping out."

"Well..." said Lucy's Mom "As you can see, I'm an owned slut." pointing to the collar around her neck "my owners bought me in return for writing off my debts."

Lucy nodded politely; she hated the Female property laws brought in after the second global stock market collapse as part of the government's new austerity measures. The very idea that women could be bought and sold or valued disgusted her, let alone that they could be used in collateral for loans and to pay off debts.

"But..." continued Lucy's Mom "My ex-husband, Lucy's father, had to pay off the debts for his failed business by selling everything we owned including myself and Lucy to the RC..". Again Emily's heart sank, she hated the Repatriation Company, known as the RC, knowing that a bunch of Black gang leaders had become the financial backbone of the country post the economic collapse and they had bought up all the debt with their ill-gotten drugs money repulsed her.

Lucy's Mom continued "...and as Lucy's turns 19 next month and she becomes legal to be traded the RC will be looking to cash in on their investment."

Lucy giggled "So no exams for me Dr K."

Emily didn't really know where to start so she just came out with the first things that came into her head "That's barbaric, you can't sell your own daughter to pay off a debt, especially when she has so much to offer society, she could be a doctor or a lawyer or anything she'd like to be with the grades she is on course for..."

"But it's the law." interrupted Lucy's Mom, and "Lucy will be just as valuable a member of society for the RC working as a stripper or a whore like me..."

"Mom!" shrieked Lucy "You know I want to be a Porn star!"

"Hush," said her mom "We'll have to see how well you suck a cock first, before they put you in front of a camera taking it up the ass."

Lucy's Mom laughed at her own comment and then turning to look at Emily said "Well I think we've said all there is to say on the matter so if you don't mind, I've got to get ready for work..."

"No." said Emily this is ridiculous "Lucy is still my student and I still have a duty of care for her education."

"The RC don't care if she has an education!" spat Lucy's Mom as she squeezed her breasts together "They know how to value an asset and it isn't with her IQ."

Dr Emily felt defeated knowing she was losing the argument, and bent forward putting her head in her hands as Lucy's Mom finished by saying "Now I think it's about time you left before Marcus gets here."

Lucy looked across at her lecturer bent forward head in hands and her eyes lit up!

"Mom look." she pointed at Lucy's neck "She's got a barcode; she must have a debt too."

Lucy snapped upright and tried to brush her short hair back around the back of her neck. Lucy hated the fact that her student loan to pay off her university fees had been transferred to the RC after the crash and was just thankful that being on the back of the neck, she didn't have to look at the symbol of her debt every day. Still while ever she was working as a lecturer, she was able to pay off the student loan and keep living a normal respectable life without being sold to pay off her debt.

"Well now," said Lucy's Mom stepping up from her sofa and walking across to Emily her hips swaying and nipple chains jangling faintly, "What do we have here?"

Emily tried cover her neck with her fingers, but she felt Lucy's Mom painted nails grab her hand and pull it away, "Girl, you're no better than us." she cooed "Perhaps I ought to let Marcus do a valuation on you?"

At that very moment there was a banging on the door and a shout from outside "Slut Suzy get your ass out here I've been waiting in the car for 5 minutes whore!"

"And here he is." giggled Lucy "Right on time!" as she watched her Mom stride to the door in her boots eager to open it before Marcus got mad.

"Come on Slut, get yourself moving." Marcus shouted as Lucy's Mom opened the door, and then he followed her back inside the flat "Slut you're going to be late for your shift." he said as he smacked her ass just as she stepped back into the lounge.

He was a huge black man dressed in a smart business suit and seeing Emily sat there in her plain college lecturer clothes he stopped "Well who's this frumpy slut?" he asked.

Lucy looked up at him "It's my lecturer from college"

"Well now." said Marcus, as he took a good long look at Emily, he knew the sort, middle class frumpy girls with enough money to pay off their debts, they were usually of no interest to him as an Investment Manager for the RC.

"Sorry to interrupt your little chat Miss Prim and Proper, but Slut Suzy has got work to do tonight."

Dr Emily tutted when she heard him refer to Lucy's Mom as Slut Suzy, again she was well aware of the renaming rules once a woman was sold to the RC they had a derogatory term added to their forename legally, again to symbolize their slavery, she hated seeing other women referred to as Slut, bitch, whore, tramp, bimbo etc.

He lifted a hand threateningly in Emily's direction, but as she wasn't a subservient slave she didn't flinch, that's why Marcus couldn't stand these sort of girls.... they weren't frightened of him.

Slut Suzy saw the tense moment build and tried to defuse it "Oh she just called in for a chat but she's going now.... aren't you honey?" She looked at Emily almost pleading with her eyes for her to leave.

But Emily opened her mouth "No, I think Marcus should be part of this discussion too", and with that Slut Suzy thought well girl I gave you a chance but now you're asking for it "OK honey" she said "You asked for it."

Pointing to Emily's neck she stepped closed to Marcus her hands running down his chest to the bulge in his trousers "Marcus, she wants a valuation, she's thinking of paying off her loan, have you got your barcode reader?"

Dr Emily tried to get up but before she knew it Lucy was behind her and then she felt her slinky leggings wrap around her neck, and Emily push her head back down into her lap. Marcus opened the barcode reader app on his phone and scanned the back of Emily's neck brushing aside a few loose hairs to get the reading and blowing a kiss at Lucy "Thanks honey." he said.

Lucy her legs still pinning Emily forward grabbed a fistful of Lucy's hair and pulled her head up to look at Marcus, as he knelt on the rug in front of the sofa to be eye to eye with Emily.

"Well now." he said, as he read the information on the screen "Student loan, mortgage on a flat, car bought on loan, credit cards" he shook his head "Girl your credit score is pretty poor."

"I pay on time every month," stated Emily through clenched teeth "in full."

"Yeah you do," said Marcus "Yeah you do, but you never know when your situation might change, lose your job, get a little addiction to something, shoes, handbags, betting, alcohol.... Drugs." he said as he pulled a plastic bag full of something pink out of his pocket.

Dr Emily knew what it was instantly, the RC being a drugs gang had devised an incredibly addictive drug which only worked on women, they used it for two purposes to get women into debt so they could take them into their ownership, and to keep them subservient and happy once they were owned.

The drug was called Bliss, and it came as powder, more respectable girls took daily pills made of it, others might snort a little every now and again, but the real junkies would inject it. Emily had never been near the stuff because she knew it was a downwards slope to addiction, debt and then ultimately ownership.

Marcus looked up at Dr Emily "Here get a hot one ready for her." he said tossing the bag at Lucy.

Slut Suzy and Lucy awkwardly swapped places while keeping Emily pinned in position on the sofa. Emily could now feel Slut Suzy's fake tits pushing into her back, she was being held so tight she could even feel the nipple piercings digging into her flesh, Slut Suzy grabbed a fistful of Emily's hair and the whispered in her ear "Good luck keeping your teaching job once you become a jabbering mindless Bliss junkie like me honey."

As she spoke, they both watched Lucy take a spoonful of powder out of the bag and expertly heat it up with a lighter. Marcus opened his jacket pulled out a case and took out a syringe which he lay on the floor next to where Lucy sat doing the cooking.

Lucy picked up the syringe and started to draw the now pink liquid into it "How much?" she asked "5 mil?"

"No." said Marcus "Let's start her out good, give her 20."

Slut Suzy sniggered "Girl, you're gonna be tripping for a week, won't be no college tomorrow."

Lucy gazed from one to the other, she knew this was a big dose, much more than the 10mil her Mom took twice a day, but she knew better that to argue with Marcus, as she knew he would just take our on her Mom later.

Slut Suzy started to pull one of Emily's arms free to lay her forearm out ready but again Marcus shook his head. Without a word being said Slut Suzy let go of Emily's arm and began to pull open her cardigan and the front of her blouse instead before Emily could stop her or even comprehend what was going on her flesh coloured padded bra was exposed. Marcus pulled the cups down and practically pulled the bra down to Emily's waist with his roughness to reveal her B cup breasts.

"Get off me!" shouted Emily and she was rewarded with a violent slap from Marcus. Emily had never been slapped by a man before and she was shocked by the force of it. Marcus saw it in her eyes, and he smiled because he knew now that she would be afraid of him and easier to control even without the drug. He twisted each of her nipples and Dr Emily gasped.

Nodding to Lucy, he watched Lucy lean over and place her hand on Emily's breast holding the flesh still while she injected the contents of the syringe into the base of her nipple.

Emily's gasping stopped for a second as the first wave of pleasure hit her from the drug, her breathing relaxed, then she started to gasp again as Marcus looked in the eyes and gave a further instruction to Lucy "20 in each nipple."

"Err Ok." said Lucy quickly cooking up a second hit and refilling the syringe before repeating the previous move and jabbing it into the base of the other exposed nipple.

Slut Suzy felt Emily's body relax and she loosened her hold before letting Emily slump back across the sofa. Emily looked completely out of it, a thin line of drool falling from the corner of her mouth.

"You bastard," she shouted at Marcus "you've given her too much, she'll never be the same again."

Marcus slapped Slut Suzy, "Well won't that be a blessing" he said turning to Lucy "Well done girl, you're pretty handy with a needle."

Lucy smiled back at him pleased to have received a compliment rather than feel his hand, and glad that the she had managed to impress an Investment Manager from the RC, perhaps now she would get that Porn Star career when she turned 19 after all.

As they watched Dr Emily groggily start to writhe in pleasure on the sofa Marcus who still had little interest in the frumpy school teacher other than now having taught her a lesson of his own looked at Lucy's Mom, "OK Slut, time we got you out to work." Slut Suzy looked back at him, she was always amazed how these RC thugs would turn things back to business in the strangest of situations. Seeing the confusion in Slut Suzy's eyes he added "Don't worry she still be there when you've done your shift, perhaps you can have some fun with her later."

And with that he took a leash from his jacket pocket and clipped it to Slut Suzy's collar and led her out of the apartment playfully slapping her ass.

"Bye Mom!" shouted Lucy as she sat looking at her lecturer topless on her sofa writhing slowly in a tormented drug fuelled daze.

To be continued....


Boffa32
Boffa32
119 Followers