Property of the RC Ch. 08

Story Info
Bitch Emily Reacts to the Slut Rules.
5k words
4.26
20.4k
15

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boffa32
Boffa32
119 Followers

Property of the RC - Chapter 8 - Bitch Emily Reacts to the Slut Rules

My name is Bitch Emily, I am a 25 year old slut owned by the Repatriation Company, and I wish I had bigger tits.

I was recently given an overdose of a psychedelic drug which has made me very anxious and have bad dreams. It makes me have flashbacks every time I close my eyes. My owner Marcus doesn't like it when I cry and scream so much when he fucks me, he says it has made me a bad fuck and it has ruined his investment in me.

They took to me to the Vet and he says the after effects of the drug are interfering with the control chip they implanted in my head.

The Vet has put the control chip into diagnostic mode to try to reset its operation, it is now repeating the Slut Rules core values to me and I have been told to respond to each of them.

I don't read or write so good these days, my eyes go funny when I look at words, and my inch long nails make it hard for me to hold a pen. So the vet is recording my responses.

When I've responded to all the rules the Vet says he will be able to work out what's wrong with my head and give me something to fix it.

Here goes...

DIAGNOSTIC SEQUENCE START

"Rule#1: You are A slut

I have been a slut for a few months now, I used to be a prim and proper college lecturer, but I wonder if deep down I was always a slut.

Rule#2: A slut doesn't need freedom.

I like to have my life choices made for me now by my owner Marcus and the Repatriation Company, just like when I was a little girl and my Mom would tell me what to do.

Rule#3: A slut loves cock

I do love cock, I love how they are all different, I love holding one in my hands, I love sucking one, I love the feel of them in my ass or pussy. When I was Dr Koumides I never thought about cock at all.

Rule#4: A slut loves cum

Cum makes me feel amazing, if I don't get cum every couple of hours I get headaches and feel sick. When I swallow cum I feel satisfied. Before I used to think cum was foul and disgusting.

Rule#5: A whore takes it in the ass

My owner Marcus put a plug in my ass which makes me feel full all day long, when he takes it out at night I feel empty, so I love it when I get fucked in the ass. I would have never let anyone fuck my ass before, but of course now I don't have a choice.

Rule#6: A bimbo loves pink

I do love wearing pink, it's a cute colour, it's hard to be taken seriously when you're dressed in pink. I used to wear lots of dull, bland colours, browns and greys because they didn't get me attention.

Rule#7: A cunt loves her toys

My favourite toy used to be a toy typewriter my Mom gave me, but now it is a long black dildo, recently I've been given a long pink doggy cock dildo which makes me feel really naughty.

Rule#8: A tease dresses like a slut

Marcus makes me wear boots, short skirts, and flimsy tops. Other men look at me all the time when I am out. I love this attention, I would get more attention if I had bigger tits. Before I became a slut no one would give me a second glance.

Rule#9: A tramp shares

I am living with Slut Suzy and her daughter Lucy. I love sharing cocks with other girls, and I love getting fucked with Slut Suzy. I wish I had big tits like Slut Suzy. She is like the big sister I never had when I was a little girl.

Rule#10: Sluts love facials

I love wearing cum on my face, back when I was Dr Koumides I thought it was gross and never did it. Now I love the feeling of the sticky goo drying on my face.

Rule#11: Sluts must have a tight ass

Marcus makes me go to the gym every day, I do exercises to keep my body in shape and my ass tight. I never used to exercise at all, I would rather read a book and study.

Rule#12: A slut must have perfect bimbo makeup

After I've been to the gym I go to the salon to have my make up done, nails, fake lashes, and bright red lipstick. I never used to get pampered like this before,

Rule#13: A slut grows big fake tits

My tits were very small when I was dull Dr Koumides. Since I became a slut my tits have gotten two cup sizes bigger. Slut Suzy gives me a protein shake every morning filled with supplements and hormones . I also get regular breast massages to stimulate growth, and recently after having my nipples pierced, Marcus likes me to wear nipple stretchers to lengthen my nipples. I wish I had bigger tits though, Marcus says I need to earn my fake tits by being a good girl.

Rule#14: A slut is a pro cock sucker

Slut Suzy has shown me the correct way to suck cock. I can now suck a cock for hours. I do not gag anymore and I can take one right down my throat. I've been missing out on cocksucking for all these years before.

Rule#15: One cock is not enough

I love having all my holes filled with cock. I can't imagine just being with one guy at a time anymore. Back when I was Dr Koumides I had a boyfriend once, I don't ever want to be in a couple again, I want threesomes, foursomes, orgies, and gang bangs.

Rule#16: A slut belongs on her knees

When I'm on my knees my mouth is the right height to suck my owners cock easily. I used to think I belonged to be wherever my abilities and intellect would get me. Now I have no intellect and my ability is cocksucking so on my knees at the feet of powerful men seems appropriate.

Rule#17: Cum is not to be wiped away and disposed of, it is to be worn with pride

I love walking round with cum on my face it lets everyone see what a slut I am. Before with my boyfriend I would make him wear a condom, and I would never go near cum.

Rule#18: Sluts swallow

I always swallow on command, I love the taste of cum. It makes my headaches and nausea go away every time. At first I had to be made to swallow, Marcus and Suzy would hold my nose to make me do it just like when my Mom would make me eat something horrible like broccoli.

Rule#19: A slut begs for it

My owner can fuck lots of other girls, so why should he fuck me? I have to beg to be fucked or he will fuck someone else. I beg and beg for cock sometimes, like when I used to beg my Mom to buy me books when I was little.

Rule#20: A slut will fuck anywhere

Fucking in a bed is nice, but I will fuck anywhere. In a car, in a bathroom, in a kitchen, I've been fucked in a police cell, a vets treatment room and a care home day room.

Rule#21: Sluts love to practice

When I was younger I used to practice maths, piano, periodic tables and grammar. Now I practice sucking cock every day, Slut Suzy also has dildos positioned all around her apartment, in the shower, on the windows and on the mirrors.

Slut Suzy makes me practice sucking clock in front of the mirror every day, so I can see what a slut I have become.

Rule#22: Every girl dreams of being a bimbo

My mom taught me to follow my dreams. I used to dream of becoming a college Professor and that came true, now I dream of being a big titted air head bimbo.

Rule#23: Cum is your reward

My Mom used to reward me with more books for passing exams. Now I love to be rewarded with cum, I know I have pleased someone when they cum in or on me.

Rule#24: You are a tool used to please cock. Every cock.

I used to be a little embarrassed about my body and cover it up with layers of baggy clothes, now I know it is a tool to please cock.

Rule#25: You prefer Big Black Dick

I grew up with white privilege, of course I wasn't a racist, but my comfortable life was entirely down to my race. NowI live to serve black men, I cannot get enough throbbing black cock, I want my owner to succeed and for me to repay my debt of privilege to the Repatriation Company.

Rule#26: Sluts love garters and stockings

Wearing garters and stockings shows men that I am slut and available for sex. I used to like wearing trouser suits so no one could see my legs at all.

Rule#27: Sluts love a good gloryhole

When I was younger I had no idea what a glory hole was. I haven't been to a gloryhole yet, although it feels like I've sucked a lot of cocks. Perhaps if my tits were bigger master would take me to one?

Rule#28: Every Slut wants to grow up to be a Brainless Bimbo.

I want to be a Dumb Cum slut who desires nothing but to be used by men as a worthless Fuck Toy. When I grew up I wanted to be a Professor but that's no fun.

Rule#29: All sluts are equal

I am no better than the other sluts around me, some other girls sneer at me, and some prudes give me dirty looks when they see me out. They are just jealous of how much cock I'm getting. I always used to think I was better than other girls because I was smarter and got hug her grades, now I know we are all just 3 holes to be fucked.

Rule#30: A slut doesn't have a boyfriend, a slut has a master

My master is called Marcus, I do what he says or he will give me a slap or dose me up so I don't complain anymore. My boyfriend used to be called William, we would see each other every couple of weeks, he had a tiny cock which never satisfied me.

Rule#31: Sex starts with threesomes

A threesome is the only way for a slut to tuck, being with one person alone feels wrong to me. My mom told me about the birds and the bees and I used to get embarrassed watching nature programmes watching animals mate. Now I know that one on one sex is wrong.

Rule#32: Sluts bend over

I love to show of my ass and use it to attract men with big cocks. My mom taught me always to have good posture and keep my head held high.

Rule#33: Sluts love heels

My master makes me wear 6"platform boots I do love them even though they make my feet and calves hurt so much, but when I was lecturing I would always wear flat comfortable shoes.

Rule#34: Sluts can't stop thinking about sex

I am always thinking about my last fuck and looking forward to my next fuck. When I see a man my first thought is how big their cook might be and how much they want to fuck me. Before when I saw a man I would wonder what they're education was.

Rule#35: A slut is not truly a fully obedient Bimbo until she has a pair of fake tits

Marcus says I need to earn my new tits by being an obedient slut. I think I will be a better slut with fake tits. My small tits remind me of being a dowdy, shy, college lecturer.

Rule#36: Cute underwear should not be covered by clothing

If I wear underwear I am not allowed to cover it up, these days I prefer not to wear much underwear. I wear underwear to attract attention to my slut body, show off my piercings and display my tattoos. Before I would wear plain practical underwear which wouldn't draw attention to my body.

Rule#37: A sluts breasts should always be on display

I used to think it shameful seeing owned sluts breasts uncovered, I used to feel embarrassed for them.

Now I am one I love it, and I love the reaction it gets in public.

I wish I had bigger tits though.

Rule#38: A Slut knows her place. She is her Owners whore and is to be used however he sees fit

I belong to Marcus and the Repatriation Company now. I am repaying my debt to society for being a privileged white girl.

Rule#39: A slut will embellish her body with jewellery

I now have lots of piercings, my ears, my nose(septum), my tongue, my nipples, my belly button, and my clit.

I used to think piercings were ugly and unnecessary.

Rule#40: A slut cums only from getting her ass fucked

When I was Dr Koumides I never had an orgasm during sex. Marcus gave me my first orgasm with his big black cock. Now he is training me to only orgasm on his command. Oh wow I just realised he only lets me cum when he fucks my ass.

Rule#41: A slut has three holes, all should be put to use

All my holes get used everyday, and usually at some point all 3 at once. I have no preference. I love cumming with a cock in my ass, I love seeing a guys balls twitch as he fucks my mouth, and I love squeezing my pussy on a thick cock. My mother told me only one hole was to be used for sex, she was wrong.

Rule#42: Paint your face to look like a whore

When I was Dr Koumides I wore no makeup, now I wear heavy makeup every day.

Rule#43: Sluts don't hide who they are inside.

I am proud to show the world just how girly and sexy I feel to dress and live as an owned slut. Before I wanted my thoughts, and actions to show who I was.

Rule#44: Bimbofication is not just a faze, it is your destiny

I was born a slut trapped in a prudes body, now I want to show everyone what a slut I am. I wish I had bigger tits.

Rule#45: A sluts body is smooth and shaven all over

I never used to touch my pussy and just let my hair grow, now I shave my pussy every day.

Rule#46: A sluts body is always for sale

This is why I love to display my tits they show my worth. I wish I had bigger tits. Before I never realised what a valuable asset my body was,I thought my mind was my biggest asset.

Rule#47: Cum is not to be wasted

I think I am addicted to cum, whenever or wherever I see it I need to slurp it up. It makes me sad to think of the times with my boyfriend when I would make him use a condom and then throw it away as dirty and embarrassing.

Rule#48: Sluts don't think. Sluts do as they're told

I do what Marcus tells me to do. Since I've started doing this my life has changed for the better.

Rule#49: A sluts mouth is not made for talking

I used to say lots of fancy long words when I was Dr Koumides, now I just kneel and open my mouth for cock.

Rule#50: Sluts love to be degraded

I am nothing and I am reminded of this all the time, perhaps if I had bigger tits this would be different. My brains count for nothing so why did I waste all those years learning things from books.

Rule#51: Big black cock is a delicacy and should be treated as such

I have been taught to take my time sucking cock by my good friend Slut Suzy. She is an expert at it unlike my Mom who taught me I should never put a cock anywhere than between my legs and only then with the lights out in a comfy bed.

Rule#52: Sluts love playtime

Every day after I've prepared my body at the gym, spa and beauty salon ends with playtime where I show what a slut I've become.

Rule#53: Sluts take every inch

Marcus is training me to take bigger and bigger cocks. Just like how my mom used to teach me with more and more complicated books.

Rule#54: Sluts Always dress slutty when they go out.

Duh, obviously this is so they always get fucked. I used to go out in drab baggy clothes that wouldn't get me noticed.

Rule#55: Plugs are only removed for cock

I wear an ass plug from when I wake up until playtime starts. I know it is dosing me with drugs but they make me feel good about being the slut I've become.

Rule#56: No skirt is too short

I love short skirts that show my ass and plug. My mom used to make sure my skirts went to my knees always.

Rule#57: Sluts wear bikinis

Marcus loves to see me wear bikinis and heels around the apartment. When my mom took to me the beach we both would wear full swimsuits with t shirts over the top. I wish had bigger tits to make the bikinis look tiny.

Rule#58: The only use a slut has for a condom, is slurping up Daddy's cum

My friend Slut Suzy feeds my cum addiction by bringing me full condoms back from the club where she works.

Before I would never go near a condom and would make my boyfriend put it on and take it off,before throwing it away.

Rule#59: Wear a black bra, so they know you're naughty

My underwear is constantly on display to attract cock, I wear blacks and pinks. Dr Koumides used to wear white or grey underwear that wasn't for show.

Rule#60: Sluts fuck outdoors

I love it when other people can see me being fucked and what a slut I am, I love feeling of the earth below my bare ass while in get fucked. When I was a nerd I loved taking walks.

Rule#61: Pink is to be worn as a badge of slut pride

I love wearing pink it's such a pretty colour for a dumb girl like me and such a change from the drab colours I used to wear.

Rule#62: Never say no to cock

I can't say no to cock ever. Why would I? But I do remember I used to never be in the mood for sex with my boyfriend.

Rule#63: You're not a person, you're a bimbo fuck toy

I am a dumb bimbo fuck toy owned by the Repatriation Company. I am much more useful to society like this than when I was a nerdy College Lecturer.

Rule#64: Don't think of begging on your knees as degrading...

My master makes me beg for everything, cock, cum, ...drugs. Just like when I was young and begging my mom for new books.

Rule#65: Expose yourself on the internet, let them know you're a dirty slut

My master has made me an Insta account to post my pics to.

Rule#66: Show Daddy his cum before you swallow it.

I love holding cum in my mouth and showing it before I swallow.

Rule#67: Sluts love a nice gang bang

Nothing makes me feel more like a slut than be fucked by loads of guys at once.

Rule#68: You must have the body and mind of a true slut.

My mind and my body are being moulded into those of a slut. I wish my tits were as big as my head like a bimbo fucktoy.

Rule#69: Sluts play with eachother

I love playing with other sluts it turns the guys on so much.

Rule#70: Cum is essential in a sluts daily diet

If I haven't swallowed any cum for a while I get headaches and feel edgy. I love the taste of cum.

Rule#71: Sluts are whores that don't earn a thing. Sluts give everything to their Master

I don't have any need for money the RC look after all my needs, so I'm happy to give my earnings to them. I'm pleased when I earn money with my body for Marcus, just like when I used to be pleased to pass exams for my mom.

Rule#72: Sluts are property that can be bought or sold

When I am a bad girl Marcus threatens that he will sell me to a Mexican pornographer to fuck horses, just like when I was a girl and my Mom would threaten to sell my pony if I didn't study hard enough.

Rule#73: Sluts Wear stockings and stilettos

At first I though I would break my ankle walking in these stilettos, but now I'm ok, and I love how guys drool when they see me in stockings.

I used to creep around in flat shoes hoping no one would notice me,

Rule#74: A Sluts favorite fruit is of course the banana

I love putting things in my mouth, it's just a natural instinct of a slut to have something shoved down her throat. It reminds me of when my mom would give me vitamin and mineral tablets.

Rule#75: Paint your lips, make them a bright red target for cock

Slut Suzy helps me with my makeup she says I never put enough on when I do it myself. But my mom taught me to keep my make up natural looking.

Rule#76: Sluts love bukkake

Letting a bunch of guys cover my face in cum makes me feel so slutty. When I was Dr Koumides I had no idea what this word meant.

Rule#77: Every slut has a little black dress.

Mine is for when I'm needed to be a classy slut at an important function. It has a deep plunge down to my navel. It reminds me of the black dress I wore for my graduation but is like a million times sluttier.

Rule#78: Your slut ass was made to take big dicks

After wearing my but plug all day, it feels so empty at night, so I love taking cocks in my ass. I used to be very self conscious about it and never wanted anyone to pay my ass any attention now I wiggle it for cock.

Rule#79: Sluts wear make up to look like perfect little Bimbo Fuck Dolls

When people look at me they see a dumb bimbo fuckdoll not a college lecturer anymore.

Rule#80: Sluts wear sexy lingerie to bed

I go to bed to fuck not to sleep so I don't need to be comfy. I can't believe the big warm pyjamas I used to wear.

Rule#81: Sluts love giving roadhead

Marcus loves it when I suck his cock while he is driving me round town to my next appointment. My mom would always make me sit up straight and still in the car so as not to distract her. Marcus loves being distracted by me.

Boffa32
Boffa32
119 Followers
12