Propositioned

Story Info
With my distant GF's permission, I act on an invitation.
4.8k words
4.61
16.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend lives overseas. WAY overseas. We're making plans and doing what's needed for her to come here to live, but in the meantime, not only are we many MILES apart, but we're also many months apart. Consequently, the sexual component of our relationship is... virtual.

One of the things that is most attractive about her to me is her willingness and ability to talk about anything - ANYTHING - and not get upset. This has allowed us to attain a level of intimacy that I believe few people ever experience.

It's allowed me to tell her about things I've done, and things I'd like to do, that I've never told anyone else. And when these things are sexual in nature, they often excite her, even though her sexual history is quite tame.

One of the things I've expressed an interest in is participating in sex with multiple partners; something neither of us has ever done. Cuckolding is also a mutual interest, and she has gone so far as to write me a short story in which she brings a partner home while I am at work, knowing full well what is happening, but obviously unable to participate.

But ultimately, she IS a woman, and a certain amount of jealousy is inevitable when you are so far apart. And that's why, when I asked her a particular question, I was surprised by her answer...

"Sure, Baby. I think you should. Send me pictures."

***

I'd met a couple at a park. I was taking a leisurely bike ride thru a large metropolitan park, and had stopped to enjoy some live music that was being played. It had a decidedly Latin component, and THAT, of course, had brought out the chicas.

Latin social culture is an interesting mix of pure sexual advertisement crossed with uptight Catholic puritanism. ''I'm going to put on lots of makeup, so I look like a streetwalker. And I'll wear that push-up bra and a top that shows lots of cleavage. Then I'll put on the tightest pants I can pull up over my ass. You know; the ones that show off my camel toe. I'll finish the outfit with the highest heels I can wear and still stand. Then I'll dance in moves that emulate sex all night. But don't you dare look at my tits! Or touch my ass! Or suggest that we go back to your place and fuck! I'm not that kind of girl."

Yeah, sure, Conchita. Whatever you say. Just keep walking back and forth in front of me. I'm enjoying the show.

And enjoying the show, I was. The weather was warm, and the women - on stage and off - were hot. Because I had the bike to manage, I stayed at the back of the crowd, out of the way. But, it might have been the perfect location; I had a wide view of the female population shaking their moneymakers, and could ogle to my heart's content without worrying about being called out.

As luck would have it, a Sophia Vergara lookalike was stationed about 10 feet in front of me. She was wearing a shear red blouse, a lacy white bra, red pumps, and tight white jeans that did little to hide the red thong beneath. Her hair was obviously on a break from a shampoo commercial; super thick and lustrous. It was cut in a bob, just above her shoulders, and swung en masse as she moved her head, always seeming to return to the perfect starting point.

Her gleaming white teeth were permanently on display, as well, as she smiled her way through the songs. On more than one occasion, she turned in a full circle as she danced, and our eyes made contact a couple of times. Deep brown, and shining. She was truly a beautiful woman, and I watched her closely.

"She's something, isn't she?" The voice came from my left. I turned to see a good looking white guy, about my age, tanned and dressed nicely. He held a plastic cup full of beer in each hand. He nodded in the direction of the goddess.

I was caught a little off guard. "Ahh... yeah!" I turned to ponder the natural wonder again. "Yeah. SOMETHING is right. Beautiful woman."

We watched her together for a minute. "Would you like to meet her?" he asked.

He had my attention, now, and I looked at him. "You know her?"

"She's my wife." I was instantly grateful that I hadn't had time to say something inappropriate.

As if on cue, she turned in her dance and spotted us. Her smile widened, and she walked the few paces to join us, holding out a hand for one of the beers being held by my new friend. He obliged, and they kissed a quick hello.

"Ana, this is...?" He looked at me, quizzically. "Sorry. I didn't have time to get your name."

"Tom." I held out my hand, first to her, then to him. "Nice to meet you."

"Mucho gusto," Ana replied.

"Richard," he said. "A pleasure." Then he leaned in conspiratorially to Ana, and looking at me, spoke to her. "Tom was appreciating your dancing." He smiled at me without malice.

"I know," she responded. "I saw him." She looked me up and down, taking her time, and stopping when she got to my cycling shorts. She cocked her head a little as she gazed at my Lycra-covered crotch, and the tip of her tongue appeared between her lips, just for a second.

"What do you think, my love?" Richard asked her.

Ana smiled at me, and those eyes reached into my soul. "Yes," was all she said in reply. She was speaking to Richard, but looking at me. "He will be good."

I'm not inexperienced in the ways of the world, but I'd never been sized up quite so sexually, quite so openly. It was both disconcerting and arousing, and although my mind was off guard, my cock began to respond.

She must have read my mind. I have no other explanation for what happened next. Ana stepped up to me, leaned forward, pressing her breasts against my lower chest, and whispered into my ear. "Don't worry. We will take good care of you."

With that, she turned to move to Richard's side, and intentionally dragged her hand across my cock as she went. Richard's eyes met mine, and he chuckled; he'd obviously seen what she did.

"What's your phone number?" I gave him my digits, and he punched them into his phone. A second later, mine rang, then stopped. "Now you have mine, too. Since you're on the bike, I assume you live close by?" I just nodded. "Great. Us, too. I'll text you our info. You free tonight?"

I was in a little bit of a daze. What the hell was happening, I wondered. "Yeah. I'm free."

He smiled, then shook my hand. Taking a blatant look at my crotch, he said, "You might want to do something about that."

I instantly realized that my dick had now grown quite substantially from its earlier state, and put a hand over it. Ana flashed a wicked smile at my situation before the two of them turned and walked away.

***

A couple of hours later, Mikki and I were talking via Whats App, and I related the afternoon's events. "So, what do you think? Should I go? I don't want you to feel uncomfortable about it. If you'd prefer I say No, I'll ask them to wait until you're here."

"Sure, Baby. I think you should. Send me pictures."

"GOD, I love you! OK, I'll go. And I'll send pictures."

"I want to see his cock," she said.

"Absolutely. What about her pussy? Do you want to see that?"

"Of course. Wrapped around your cock."

"You are so sexy," I said. "I'm getting hard, talking to you about this."

"I want to see your cum dripping from her pussy. And I want to see you licking her clean."

"I promise."

"Good. And will you clean his cum, too?"

"If you want me to, Baby."

"I do."

"OK, then I will."

"Good. I have to go to work, now. Have a good time. I love you."

And with that, I was free to enjoy the evening.

***

Richard texted me their address, and I plugged it into Google maps. It would take me about 15 minutes to get there. Going to the street view, I checked out the neighborhood. Upscale houses with beautiful landscaping. Of the cars that were visible, all looked new. And nothing parked on the street. A money neighborhood. Not surprising.

I picked up a bottle of wine on the way, making sure it was highly rated, and not cheap table wine.

The sun was low in the sky when I arrived. The house looked just like it did online, and I had a brief deja vu moment as I pulled up the drive. The door opened as I approached, and I nearly dropped the wine.

Ana stood in the doorway, wearing red heels and a white see-through garment I can only call a robe. It was tied loosely, and hung well open all the way down. There was nothing else underneath.

Nothing except flawless brown skin. Her full breasts held the front of the garment away from her body, and I could clearly see her dark brown nipples. Her pussy was shaved, except for a thin runway strip.

The show was obviously for me, so I made no bones about looking her over as I approached (now moving much more slowly). She smiled and held her hand out. "Hello, Tom. I've been waiting for you! Do you like?" She pushed her chest out.

"Very impressive," I said.

She waved her tits side to side, and as I reached for her hand, she pulled me close. "I'm very horny, tonight." She guided my hand between her legs, and my fingers were met with long, wet pussy lips. I pulled at them, gently, then slipped a finger inside.

Ana groaned and spread her legs. "More. Fuck me with your fingers."

Not one to deny a pretty lady, I added a second finger and vigorously stroked her, banging my hand against her clit. She made plenty of noise as she came, and my hand was sloppy wet when I put it to her mouth. Ana eagerly cleaned her juices.

"Wow," I said. We hadn't even closed the door, yet, and this woman was creaming all over. "Maybe we should go inside?"

Ana pulled my lips to hers. I could taste her pussy. "You have to fuck me hard, Baby." Her other hand was on my crotch.

I smiled. "I aim to please."

Now, both hands were at my belt, tugging it open, then going at my jeans. The button, then the zipper. As soon as it was down, her lips pulled away from mine. She dropped to her knees, yanking my pants and shorts to my ankles in one motion. I stood in her doorway, bare ass to the street, and a bottle of wine in one hand, as this smoking hot woman went down on me.

The act of sucking cock made her even hornier, and she tried to swallow me whole, moaning and gagging. I was in heaven.

Then I heard the camera, and a flash of light brought my eyes open. Richard was standing a few feet away, Nikon in one hand, cock in the other. He had a smile on his face, so any concerns I might have had about being caught "in flagrante" with his wife vanished.

Ana heard the click of the camera, too, and pulled back to look at her husband. "Look what I found, Richard." She turned back to my cock.

Richard laughed. "I see what you found. Why don't you turn, so I can get a good shot?"

Without taking my prick from her mouth, Ana turned me and pressed me against the wall. She went back to work, and Richard began taking pictures, giving her instructions in order to get the most artistic shots. It was surreal.

In a short time, I could feel the tension mounting. "Oh, fuck! I don't want to cum, yet. You need to stop."

Ana immediately stood, forcing a little girl pout, but with a smile beneath. She looked me up and down. My wet cock was at full mast. "Richard. Help him with his pants."

As I watched her strut down the hallway, Ana's husband wasted no time. He dropped to one knee in front of me. And as he reached for my shorts, he looked over my cock. "She left you quite sloppy." Without asking if I was down with it, he began licking his wife's excess saliva from my erection, which of course required a couple of strokes down his throat. It was another surreal moment, but he was pretty good, and I was really turned on.

As if just doing a job, Richard finished cleaning me up, pulled up my shorts & jeans, and then took the wine as I zipped & buckled. Then he closed the door and led me into the house.

We made our way to a huge room at the back of the house, with a 20' ceiling and windows from top to bottom. The setting sun loaned a warm light, and Ana stood at the window. I sat on a big leather couch a few feet away, and watched her silhouette play with her pussy. She pulled at her lips and spanked her clit, and pussy juice dripped onto the floor.

Richard had gone in another direction, and soon came back with wine & glasses, along with sliced fruit and cheese, and a selection of crackers. He placed them on a table, then went back to taking pictures of his wife.

I sipped at a glass as the scene played out, cock hard as rock in my pants. Eventually, Ana climaxed. The floor was wet all around her. I don't know how she didn't fall.

Breathing heavily, she made her way to my side, grabbing a glass of wine with one hand, and bringing the other to my mouth. I licked it clean, and she smiled at me. "Do you like how my pussy tastes?"

"Of course," I replied. Then in Spanish, "Como no?"

A huge smile lit her face, and those pearly white teeth practically lit the room. "Hablaste, Mijo?"

"No. Not really. I understand a little, though."

"Entiendes como comer el coño, no?" (You understand how to eat pussy, no?)

I laughed. "Si!"

"OK. We're going to find out." I held up my glass in toast, and the three of us drank. "Why don't you get comfortable, Mijo? Take off your clothes."

I stood and disrobed, with Richard taking photos. 'What the hell?' I thought, and moved to stand directly in front of him, putting one leg next to him on the arm of the couch and hands on hips. It was a very Captain Morgan kind of pose.

I was no longer hard, but there was still plenty of blood in my cock. Richard snapped away, moving around to get different angles.

Ana spoke up. "Ay, Tom, that is so hot." She sat on the couch and handed me my wine glass. As Richard took his pictures, she reached a perfectly manicured hand between my legs and began to play with my balls from behind. I looked down at her bright red nails, and watched her tug on my sack and gently stroke my cock for the camera.

Of course, it didn't take long for her to give in to other desires. I watched her face close in. Her smiling mouth opened, and she reached her tongue out. As her lips moved ever closer, her tongue slid under my cock head, and I both watched and felt my dick move slowly into her mouth, until it disappeared completely. That was when I felt her tongue flick at my balls.

She pulled back, mouth open, drool dripping from my member. Richard shot. I noted that his cock was hard. Then Ana was back for more. Again, she slowly swallowed my package. This time it was a little more difficult, because I was fully hard, but she managed to do it.

When she pulled back, she stopped to suck on the head, and spent a full minute nursing there. I wanted to cum so badly! She seemed to sense my state, and pulled away, smiling.

"I like his cock, Richard."

"I can tell, Sweetheart." He snapped a few quick shots of her smiling face.

***

After a bit, we settled back onto the couch. I sat against the other arm, with one leg up against the back. Ana laid across me, which gave her access to my dick, and me access to all of her. I played with her pussy and those beautiful tits as we talked, and Richard of course, took plenty of photos.

The conversation got around to how we all came to be in this particular position. I explained my situation with Mikki, and Ana explained that Richard is a cuckold.

"So, no sex for him?" I asked.

"No. He cleans me up, but that's usually all the pussy he gets. Sometimes, I let him jerk off as entertainment for my guests. They usually like to watch him eat his own cum after he's spent the evening eating theirs."

I told her about my conversation with Mikki, and how she wanted pictures of me eating Richard's cum.

"Mijo, are you a cuck, too?"

"Not as a lifestyle. But we sometimes play that way."

"Hmmm." She was thinking. "Your girlfriend and I are going to have a lot of fun when she gets here. But tonight... We're going to give your girlfriend what she wants." She stroked my cock. "I have an idea. Come outside."

Ana stood up and headed through a French patio door toward the pool area. She looked magnificent with her gown flowing around her. We followed, of course, and she walked to a large cabana with a pool table in the main room.

A silent signal sent Richard to a closet, where he retrieved a heavy mat, which he placed onto the pool table.

Ana dropped her gossamer gown, climbed onto the table and got on all fours. Her ankles hung over the edge of the table, and she pressed her ass outward. "Eat me, Tom. I want to feel your tongue.

I downed the last of my wine and dove in, licking her from clit to asshole. Her juices began flowing again in short order, and I lapped them up. My hands roamed her body, and she moaned her approval when I began pinching and pulling on her nipples. As she worked up her orgasm, I tugged on her nipples. The more animated she became, the harder I pulled, and the louder she moaned. By the time she came, I was afraid I would tear her buds right off her chest.

My face was wet with her juices, when she ordered me up onto the table. "On your back." I laid down and she squatted over me, positioning her pussy lips around my cock, and sliding forward and back. The sensation was as if I was inside her.

"Oh my God," I said. "That's amazing."

"You like my pussy?" she asked.

"Yes. Very much."

"OK. Let's see." In one quick movement, Ana raised up, pointed my cock to her gash, and dropped down onto it.

All I could do was grunt unintelligibly. She knew that if she moved, I was likely to shoot my load. She held motionless until my breathing became regular.

When I opened my eyes, she was beaming at me. "My coño is magic."

I nodded and smiled in agreement. "Yes it is."

She looked to Richard. "Let me have your camera. We're going to give you a treat, but you're going to be in debt to my boyfriend, here."

Richard handed over his Nikon, and Ana slung the strap over her head, then pointed it at him. "Come up here." He climbed up next to us, on his knees. Once she had him positioned with his cock inches from my face, she ordered him to, "Make yourself cum." She started taking pictures, and he started to stroke his already near-hard cock.

Every once in a while, she squeezed her muscles around my dick, or rocked on it a little bit, and I stayed hard. I knew what was coming, and because she had me so turned on, I was looking forward to it.

Ana knew her husband well, and could tell when he was close. She told me, "Don't you put your mouth on his cock. He's not allowed to feel that. Just open."

I opened my mouth, tongue extended.

"You shoot in there," she ordered him.

In response, Richard picked up his pace. In a few moments, he began to spasm. My focus was on catching his cum, so I hardly heard the whir of the camera lens, clicking away as warm jizz landed on my tongue and in my mouth.

"Let me see," Ana ordered, when Richard had finished. I opened my mouth to the camera and she fired off several shots.

It may have been some time since Richard had been allowed to get off, because he fed me a big load. When I had opportunity to swallow, it seemed like my mouth was completely full with his batter. I gulped it down.

Ana handed the camera back to Richard and smiled down at me. "Your turn, Mijo." Her hips went to work and my hands went to her tits. I didn't last long at all. No more than 30 seconds later, a climax that I could never have stopped rolled over me.

As my body tensed up, Ana leaned forward. Our tongues met. Her vaginal muscles clamped down on my cock. I wrapped my arms around her, and tried to drive my prick up through the top of her head.

We grunted and groaned into each other's mouth, as I experienced an intense orgasm. I held her tight until it passed, and collapsed, drained. I lay there, panting, and Ana crawled forward. My cock slid out of her pussy, and she kept moving up my body, beginning to trail our sexual juices as she went. Her pussy found my mouth just as the flow began.

12