Propositioned Over a Water Heater

Story Info
A visit to my sister in law's takes an interesting turn.
6.4k words
4.29
180.7k
21
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate usually visits us once a year and almost always stays in our house. I usually can't wait for her leave. During her visit last year, Kate had flown in on a Saturday to visit us and stayed on our pull-out couch for a full week. She is one of those visitors who really takes it to heart when you tell them to, "Make yourself at home." I spent the week fetching her drinks, tripping over her belongings that had spread around my living room and listening to her insulting anti-man jokes. At the time Kate was 2 years single after a 10 year marriage to her high school sweetheart. They had 3 kids together, now ages 13, 11 and 9, and it had been a long and drawn out separation. For me, the only good part about Kate's divorce was that she had really whipped herself into shape. Kate stood about 5'3" and had slimmed down a lot. The weight loss really accentuated her curves and something about her new figure drew my eyes to her large breasts every time. Her husband had been a control freak and didn't even like for her to leave the house. She had come full circle now that she was on her own and every outfit she wore had a thong hanging out the back and cleavage in the front that left little to the imagination.

Erica, my wife and Kate's sister, always obsesses about how guests perceive our home and it was no different when Kate visited. It was Tuesday of the week Kate visited and no one had told me that Erica had told Kate she should use our master bathroom to shower and get ready in the morning. I had assumed that when I poked into the bathroom to hop in the shower with my wife that I at least had a 50/50 chance of getting laid to start my day. That was until I pulled back the curtain to find Kate with her back arched, hand up in her hair with her head back, rinsing the shampoo from her long black locks. It felt like an eternity before we both realized what had happened, but during that time I watched each mass of foam rinse down her tanned chest, onto her stomach, past her jet black pubic hair and down her leg into the stream of water flowing to the drain. Her breasts hung low and heavy on her chest. The cool morning air had brought her large nipples to attention on top of her dark brown areolas, inviting my lips to wrap around them and daring me to probe with my tongue. As soon as Kate had noticed the intrusion she immediate ripped the curtain out of my hands and covered herself. All I could do was say, "I'm sorry," and I turned and left the bathroom immediately. I was glad that I hadn't stripped my clothes off quite yet as it might have been that much more uncomfortable to explain the erection that had immediately sprung forth under my boxers.

I sat on the edge of my bed waiting for Kate to finish showering and getting dressed. After 10 minutes of wondering what I was going to say, Kate opened the door and walked out in a white terry robe conservatively wrapped around her body and a matching towel wrapped around and bunched on top of her head. Kate wasn't one to mince words and as soon as she saw me, she came right out with what was on her mind.

"Did you enjoy the show?" she said.

"Listen Kate," I started, "I'm really sorry that happened. Sometimes I hop in the shower with Erica, and we don't usually have guests showering in the master bath. It was just an innocent mix up."

"Don't get your boxers all in a knot," she responded. "You're not the first man to see me naked. Really, it's not a big deal at all. I won't even tell Erica if you don't want me to."

"That would be great," I said, anxious that my wife would completely misinterpret what had happened. Fortunately, for the remainder of Kate's visit, the subject never came up again. I didn't want to discuss it any further and I worried that Kate would see right through me. The truth was that I had frequently fantasized about being with her before that day and now that I had that image of her glistening wet body burned into my brain, I couldn't stop myself from masturbating twice a day for the rest of the week she was there while I dreamed of penetrating her. When the time came for Kate to head back home, I was disappointed that I hadn't accidentally bumped into her again.

This year Erica and I were going to visit Kate in Maine. We were renting a house along the ocean and I was looking forward to spending some quality time drinking, kicking back and watching the waves. Erica is only 2 years younger than her sister and while they don't have a lot of interests in common, they always find ways to do things together when they get a chance to see each other, leaving me free to do some serious rest and relaxation.

It was late summer and we decided it would be a fun bonding experience to drive all the way from Illinois. It took 4 days to make the trip there after making several stops at touristy sites along the way. When we finally arrived, all I could think about was getting unpacked and grabbing a beer.

It took about an hour to get settled for out week in the rental house, and when we finished, I had grabbed a Sam Adams and headed out to the deck attached to the back of the house. There was a cool breeze off the ocean and my ears were bathed in the sounds of waves gently rolling in and the trees sighing around me. I looked around and couldn't see any of the neighbors, just tall pines as far as I could see with the only break between the deck and the shoreline. Across the bay I could see a lobster boat chugging along, its diesel engine echoing off the coastline. I took a swig of beer and leaned back in my Adirondack chair, day dreaming about that morning with Kate; only this time she invited me into the shower with her. My mind drifted to images of soapy breasts and passionate love making with my wife's sister.

"What are you thinking about?" Erica said as she roused me from my dream. I looked up to meet her eyes only to find that she was focused a bit lower. I followed her gaze only to see that my erection was clearly visible in my shorts.

"I was thinking about how the design of these chairs could make for some interesting fun," I lied, "maybe you should come make sure you can straddle me comfortably."

Erica kneeled next to me and said quietly into my ear, "Maybe tomorrow, I don't think we have enough time before we go to my sister's for dinner, but I think I can help with your problem."

I started to say something but stopped when I felt Erica's warm hand work its way under my waistband and gently grab hold of my rod. She started kissing along my neck while slowly taking long strokes along my hardening shaft. I could feel my pre-cum forming a cool area on my cockhead. As Erica moved her hand down to caress my scrotum, she used her free hand to pull down the elastic waistband and expose my full erection. The cool air that enveloped my shaft was quickly replaced by the hot inside of Erica's mouth as she slowly took me in.

Briefly removing her mouth, Erica maneuvered around the armrests of the chair down to my knees as she tugged my shorts down to my ankles. She slid in between my knees, spread my legs and grabbed hold of the base of my penis. She quickly went to work alternating between taking my head into her mouth and bring it back out into the cool air, working around the head and along the shaft with her tongue. My foreskin was completely retracted and my cock head set atop my hardened shaft, glistening with saliva and pre-ejaculate. Erica pulled her hand down along the shaft and followed her hand with her mouth taking me in as far as she could go. She paused, holding me in her mouth, her hand caressing my smoothly shaved balls and rubbing her fingers against my perineum.

Erica came up for a breath and then started back in with a regular pumping up and down on my cock with her and hand and mouth. She started slowly at first, but her speed quickly picked up as she could feel me coming closer to orgasm. I looked down to watch her head bobbing hard on my shaft, her whole body bouncing with each stroke. I couldn't wait any longer and my whole body tensed as I let out a groan, about to release into her mouth. Simultaneously, Erica pulled back as she gasped and let out several muffled cries of ecstasy. I watched as her body continued to pulse and my shaft shot several streams of cum into her open mouth where they immediately started dripping back out onto my shaft. As we both relaxed and Erica leaned back onto her haunches, I said, "Don't take me wrong, that was great, but I've never known you to get so excited over a blow job."

"I need to get something to clean up this mess," she said, and when she stood, I saw what all the excitement was about. Her skirt was hiked up and where her underwear should have been I could see her public hair, shimmering with wetness that her fingers had worked all around. She pulled down her skirt and headed into the house.

Erica came back with a towel and we cleaned up the fruits of our labor, afterward we both went inside and tidied up for dinner with Kate. I was glad that she had relieved me before we headed over and knew it would help keep me from daydreaming about Kate riding my cock with Erica straddling my face.

On our way to Kate's place, we stopped by the gas station and market and picked up some drinks and ice for the cooler. Kate had suggested after dinner we could have a campfire in her back yard and just kick back and relax. I was definitely ready to spend my vacation doing just that. When we arrived, Kate had most of dinner already prepared, but she asked if I could grill the burgers and hot dogs while she finished up some potato salad. "The grill is already hot," she said. I agreed and tended to our meal as I heard the girls inside giggle over some story from their past.

After dinner, we moved out back and I lit a fire. We setup some chairs and a couple of tables around the fire pit and put a cooler filled with ice cold beer and hard lemonade right next to my chair. The girls sat next to each other, across the fire from me. I was really only there to serve them drinks anyway and I let my mind wander as they caught up on what's been going on in their lives. Not too long after finishing my 3rd beer, I started to get the urge to relieve my bladder. "I'll be right back," I stated and headed up the back stoop and into the house. Kate had a combined bathroom, utility room just off the back hallway. I stepped in and relieved myself and when I went to wash my hands and I immediately heard the telltale sound of chunks of rusted metal swirling around the bottom of Kate's water heater directly behind me. I grabbed a towel and while I dried my hands, I took a closer look at the water heater. The bottom was bubbled with rust and it looked like it could burst at any moment. I hung the towel back on the hook and headed back out to the fire.

"Your water heater is in bad shape," I told Kate as I was sitting back down. "Best case is that is just starts leaking, but if a large hole pops through the tank, you're going to have water damage in at least half of your house."

"I know," Kate responded. "It's been bad for over a year now, but I just haven't had the money to get it replaced. The heater itself isn't too bad, but I just can't afford the rates the plumbers have wanted to charge and I haven't found anyone who will do it for a case of beer yet."

And that's when I got the look. Erica eyes pierced me and I knew without her saying a word that she was reminding me that I had just replaced our water heater at home and that offering to do it would really help her sister out. I had no intention of spending a day of my vacation driving 2 hours round trip to the nearest home repair store and a few more hours replacing her water heater. "You know Kate, I could replace it for you if you'd like," I blurted out, wondering if Erica had some kind of mind control over my mouth.

"That would be great. Can you really do it? I feel bad that you have to work on your vacation. It can wait until I get enough to pay a plumber. Really, it can wait," Kate stammered out in a half drunken run-on sentence.

"No, No, I can do it. It won't be that big of a deal. Tomorrow would be perfect anyway, since the two of you are going to find new and interesting ways to empty my pocketbook anyway," I replied.

"You really do have an awesome husband," Kate slurred to Erica. "Thanks Sean."

I leaned back in my chair and downed another beer. What a miserable way to spend a day of vacation. I had grand plans of getting drunk and pissing the day away or maybe finding a charter down at the docks and doing a little fishing. I was getting myself all worked up when Kate got up to head inside. After the door closed behind her, I looked across at Erica who had noticed my less than stellar cover up of how angry I was at her volunteering me to be Kate's errand boy and plumber tomorrow. She whispered just over the crackle of the fire, "It'll be OK. I'll make it up to you." For the second time today I started to say something when I was stopped by Erica's actions. She spread her legs and revealed that she still hadn't put her underwear on. "I think we can try out your little chair idea tonight."

I immediately felt the anger slip away as Erica reached up her skirt and slowly used her index and ring fingers to trace the line along the outside of her labia. She pulled her skirt back down, crossed her legs and winked at me just before Kate returned from inside. We spent the rest of the night chatting and drinking around the fire, eventually stumbling our way back to our rented house and passed out into bed.

Erica was rousing me by 7am the next morning and I woke to her beautiful face and a headache. I knew I should get started early. If I was lucky, I'd get finished up by lunch time and still have the afternoon to myself. The girls wouldn't be back until dinner. I rolled out of bed on threw on some clothes and a Chicago Cubs cap. I stopped by the bathroom to brush my teeth and tidy up then headed down to the smell of bacon and eggs. I thought, "Erica must really be trying to butter me up. I don't think she's made me breakfast ever." I grabbed a bottle of water and sat down at the table.

"Good morning sweetheart," I started, "how are you feeling?"

"No too bad considering how much we drank last night," she replied, "but you look like shit."

"I'm all right. Whatever you're cooking smells amazing. You are going share right?" I put on my best pouty face.

"Actually no," Erica said, "this is all for you." She walked over towards me holding a plate piled high with scrambled eggs and several strips of bacon, "I'm having breakfast with Kate in town. She should be here to pick me up in 15 minutes or so." Erica placed the plate in front of me and sat down in the chair to my right.

"Thanks." I said and grabbed a fork to dig in. My mood and maybe even my headache improved instantly as the first few bites of eggs excited my taste buds and calmed my stomach. If finished eating while Erica and I had idle conversation and was just taking my plate to the sink when I heard a knock and the sound of the front door opening.

"Hello," said Kate's familiar voice from the foyer, "is everyone decent?"

"We're in the kitchen," Erica giggled in reply, "and we're both totally naked."

A few seconds later, Kate walked through the door laughing with her eyes covered. She was wearing her extra short cut off jean shorts and her long tan legs appeared even longer thanks to the tall heels she was wearing. She had a black spaghetti strap tank top on that didn't really cover her black bra and a silky white see through shirt, left unbuttoned, hanging on her shoulders. Her long, wavy black hair hung just past her shoulders. It always amazed me how she and Erica looked like they could almost be twins if you stood them side by side, but like yin and yang. Kate had almost olive skin, black hair and brown eyes. Erica on the other hand was fair skinned, blonde haired and blue eyed. I also thought their personalities seemed to fit the good and bad polarity as well.

Kate uncovered her eyes. "Whew, glad you were kidding," she joked.

"Are you ready to go sis?" Erica asked.

"You bet," Kate answered, "I think we should take your car and I'll leave my truck with Sean. Is that Ok with you Sean?"

"That works for me," I replied, "I'll need to truck bed to get the water heater back anyway, so I was actually about the suggest the same thing."

Kate walked over to me and handed me an envelope. "This is what I have for the water heater. It's a little more than $400. I hope that's enough."

"I'm sure it will be." I said. Even if it wasn't, I'd still get her a new heater.

"I can't thank you..." Kate started but I cut her off and said, "Enough already, you guys go have fun and when you get back, the job will be done and everyone will be happy. Now go." I pointed towards the door and feigned an angry look. Erica grabbed her purse and gave me a kiss as she headed out.

"The keys are in the truck," Kate said as they walked out the door, "make sure you fill 'er up before you return it." With a thud of the door closing they were gone. I cleaned up my breakfast dishes, grabbed a diet Coke and headed for the door myself. I knew it was close to an hour each way into town and if I wanted to be done before the girls got back, I'd need to keep moving.

It was already 11:30 by the time I made it back to Kate's place with the new water heater. I took the extra time to be sure I had everything I needed as I knew I could ill afford to run back to the store for a $.25 fitting and still finish in one day. 45 minutes later I had the old water heater disconnected, drained and outside. Another hour and half after that I had the water in the house back on and I lit the pilot light. I knew I'd have to wait at least 20 or 30 minutes before I could see if there was hot water. If everything was working OK, I could grab a quick shower and have a few hours to myself.

Only 15 minutes had gone by and there was nothing on the TV, no newspaper, no internet on Kate's computer. I tried the water and it was luke warm at best. I was confident the water heater was working, but I wasn't hopping in the shower just yet. I gave in to my urge to do a little snooping. I stared with Kate's computer, hoping she was one of those girls that had some secret pictures or videos stashed away on her hard drive, but I wasn't that lucky.

I moved on to Kate's bedroom and stared with the nightstand drawer. Not too surprising, but still interesting to think about, I found a purple rabbit vibrator and a bottle of lubricant in the drawer along with some nail files, a hair brush, a couple of books marks and a bunch of loose change. I knew that most women likely had a dildo stashed somewhere, even Erica had one, but I still was instantly hard when I thought about Kate lying in bed, legs spread, inserting her purple passion rod and moaning with pleasure. I closed the drawer and moved on to her dresser.

There were two smaller drawers in the stop of the dresser with 3 full width drawers below. I started with the small, left hand one and found the sock drawer. Although I wasn't expecting anything too exciting, I knew the sock drawer was always a good place to hide stuff, so I reached in and slid my hand under the socks and around the edges. Near the back I felt a plastic bag and decided it was worth checking out. When I pulled it out I was a little shocked. Assuming that Kate wasn't keeping a baggie full of oregano in her drawer, it looked like Kate had about an 1/8 of marijuana stashed. With a giggle I tucked the bag back where I found it. I wish I could come up with a way to get her to share that around the campfire next time.

Moving on to the right side drawer, I assumed I would find underwear and was right. I don't know what it was about panties, but I found them to be arousing, even when they were hanging in a store. I often wondered if Erica had any idea that I liked to use her silky panties to masturbate with. I even occasionally picked through the laundry basket giving each one a brief sniff. Something about the scent of a woman just drove me crazy. Kate's panty drawer was at least as much fun as Erica's. The first thing I noticed was that it was just packed with underwear. I wondered how one woman could need 40 pairs. Most were thongs with a few boy shorts and hip huggers in the mix. There was a variety of lace, cotton and silk and my mind tried to picture Kate in each of them. My cock had started to stiffen and I thought it was probably a good time to jump in the shower.

12