Propositioned Over a Water Heater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I headed to the bathroom and made sure there was hot water at the sink. I stripped off my sweaty clothes and took a leak while I warmed the shower. You could tell Kate was used to living alone. The sink was covered with every conceivable cream and spray. There was a pile of dirty clothes in the corner by the door. A cute pink lace thong caught my eye and when I finished my business, I gave in to my urge to check it out. The thong was soft and well worn. I brought the small cotton patch to my nose and inhaled deeply. The scent was a perfect mix of Kate's sexual musk mixed with her sweat from wearing it yesterday. My rod was instantly at attention. I couldn't help but stroke myself several times as I warmed the cotton area of the panties with a puff of my hot, humid breath, which enhanced the scent and my arousal. I continued to stroke myself lightly but decided it was best if I didn't leave a mess in my sister in law's bathroom. I tossed the panties back in the laundry pile and hopped in the shower.

Kate's scent lingered in my mind as I washed my hair and soaped my body with some fruity body wash I found in the shower caddy. After rinsing out the shampoo, my hands had wandered again to my sudsy rod. With a few slow strokes I was fully erect again and this time I didn't think I was going to be able to stop until I was finished. My mind was filled with images of Kate, slick from her shower, bent over in front of me. My tool penetrating her from behind as the water flows down my chest and over her ass. Her hands pressed up against the steamed tile walls, her hair wet and matted along her back. With each stroke of my hand I pictured penetrating Kate, her hand reaching between her legs and massaging my balls as I pause briefly as deep insider her as I can go.

I was instant snapped from my fantasy when I heard the sound of the curtain moving against the shower rod and the cool air from the bathroom hit my body. There was Kate, standing the in bathroom with the curtain in her hand, her eyes focused on my rock hard penis, my hand holding it in mid stroke. "What the fuck Kate!" I yelled as I tried to cover myself with my hands.

"Oh relax," she said, "I wasn't expecting you to be done with the water heater yet when Erica dropped me off. She went back to the house. She has a migraine that just wouldn't go away. I'm supposed to take you back when you're finished, but I wasn't expecting to find you working in my shower. Looks like the tables have turned from the last time we were in this situation."

With a sigh of relief, "At least Erica's not here," I said, "you scared me."

"I'm not an idiot," she retorted, "I wouldn't have barged in here if Erica was out in the living room. I was just trying to show you what it felt like. Finding you jacking off in my shower was just icing on the cake."

I was embarrassed and my erection was deflating along with my ego.

"I can let you finish if you want," she added. She started sliding the sheer shirt off her shoulders and continued in a sexy voice, "or I could make sure the shower water is up to my heat requirements."

I'm not sure if my jaw actually hit the ground, or if it was just my imagination, but as Kate let the shirt drop to the ground and started pulling up her tank top, my erection gave her the answer she needed. I dropped my hands from protecting my engorged organ and watched Kate continue to strip. As she pulled the tank top over her head leaving her black bra to cover her upper body, she swung her black hair over her shoulders like she was a model working a photo shoot. She had gotten my attention and my dick betrayed me and any semblance of self-control I had left departed as quickly as the blood rushed into my erection.

Kate turned her back to me and reached around to unhook her bra. She looked back over her shoulder, leaned slightly on one foot and cocked her hips while she let the bra slide offer her arms and down to the floor. As she turned around to face me again, she wrapped her arms around her chest, protecting it from my view, but also pressing her breasts together and upward making them look like they would pop out from behind her arms at any moment. While attempting to maintain the coverage of her chest with one arm, she slid her free hand down her taught stomach, slowly past her navel to the button on her shorts. She popped the button open and lowered the zipper revealing a small patch of purple panty.

Kate stepped out of her shoes and turned away from me again, while moving both her hands to her hips. She inserted her thumbs into the waistline and slowly slid the shorts and her purple panties down to her ankles. She stayed bent over as she side stepped her clothes and stood for just a moment, showing off her perfectly rounded ass. I traced the lines of her legs to their apex and could make out the outline of her labia and the shortly cropped pubic hair in the shadows. Just beyond I could see the outline of her breasts hanging off her chest, her erect nipples silhouetted against the bright lights from the bedroom. She slowly stood and turned, this time revealing all to me, and came towards me to join me in the shower.

As Kate entered, she left the curtain open and she adjusted the shower head slightly to keep some of the water from leaving the shower and stepped close to me, pressing her breasts against my chest. Her hand slid around behind my head and pulled my mouth to hers. Our tongues mingled, occasionally plunging deeper into each other's mouths. She pushed me back slightly into the streaming hot water which washed down over our heads as she probed my mouth with her tongue. She released my head from her grasp and I moved my kissing lips down along her jawbone and onto her neck. She continued to press against me, forcing me backward until her extended hand supported her body on the cool tile. I proceed to kiss lower along neckline and down along her breast bone. The water was now flowing along her back and I slid my hand up her slick flank. My hand worked its way under her breast and provided support as my mouth worked its way down. I extended my tongue and lightly touched around the circumference of her areola several times. Her nipple was fully erect as I wrapped my lips around it, sucking it softly into my mouth as Kate let out a sensual moan. With her nipple in my mouth, I continued use my tongue to caress her nipple. Kate pressed her breast slowly into my face, forcing me go to my knee for balance, which lasted only briefly and I was forced to release from her breast and continue to move my lips down her body.

As my kisses moved along her abdomen, Kate supported herself with both hands against the wall and moved one foot onto the edge of the tub, giving me easy access to where she wanted me to be. Due to the angle of our bodies, I was forced to turn my body to face the same direction as Kate, sitting on the floor of the tub and moving under her parted legs like an auto mechanic sliding under a car. I placed one hand behind my back for support and moved my face up into her crotch. The water from the shower was flowing like a stream down her back, along the crack of her butt and flowing down her extended leg. I tried to move my tongue into position to work its way in between her lips, but the flowing water made it difficult to get close and still breathe. I instead moved my free hand up in between her legs and started massaging her labia with my thumb, working the lips away from the center and exposing her rapidly dampening vagina. From the angle we were at, I was able to move my tongue up from in between her legs and as I penetrated her sex with fingers, I pressed my extended tongue into the stream of water and onto her anus. Kate let out a breathy squeak and did her best to press her pussy onto my fingers while forcing her ass into my face. The inside of her vagina was already fully wet and the heat against my fingers was warmer than the hot water from the shower. I continued to finger her slowly while my tongue probed her ass. Her body began to pulse along with the penetrations of my fingers and tongue along with more extended moans.

Kate backed up slightly, allowing the water to now flow over her head again and with this I moved my tongue down to her awaiting sex. I could see now that her labia were spread wide and the exposed area was dark pink in contrast to her dark skin. Her vagina was open and inviting and I plunged my tongue deep inside her. My senses were engulfed with the sweet taste of her wetness and her flaming insides hot on my tongue. As my tongue explored her inner depths, my hand had found its way to where her lips came together. Beneath the lump of flesh I could feel her swollen clitoris and a lightly pulled back the hood to expose it enough for my tongue to flick up against it. Kate's writhing increased speed and she pressed harder against my face. Her moaning started to get louder and just as I thought she was about to orgasm, she pulled away.

It took a couple of heavy breaths for her to calm herself and then she said, "I want you inside me now." Not wanting to disappoint, I slid myself out from between her legs so I was behind her. She bent down a little lower again and the water again flowed along her back. I moved behind her and as I approached I felt her hand grab my cock and guide it into her. I felt intense heat along my rod as I penetrated deeper into Kate. I let out a deep sigh and lingered with my cock buried as deep inside as it would go. Kate braced herself with both hands on the tile again as I started to pull out and thrust deeply into her.

"You feel so good," I said to her, "I've been thinking about this for so long."

"It's been so long since I've had a real man inside me," she responded. "I want you to fuck me hard Sean."

With that, I placed my hands on her hips and started to thrust harder and sped up the pace. Our moans synchronized and I continued to penetrate her from behind. Kate had dropped one hand from the wall leaving behind a handprint in the fog on the tile. Her hand had moved between her legs and I could feel her fingers rubbing hard on her clit as they occasionally bumped my shaft. I could feel pressure building inside me and I wouldn't last much longer. The river of water continued to stream down Kate's back and each thrust of my hips was completed with a slap up against her ass. I looked down to watch my glistening cock pounding in and pulling out. Her moans had turned to gasps for the last three or four thrusts and then she let out a loud cry as her insides clamped against me and she lost some of the rhythm, slowing her moans and again bracing herself with 2 hands. I was close to releasing and took a few last penetrations. Just before I ejaculated, I pulled my cock out of Kate. I pressed her ass together with my hands and rubbed my tool in between her cheeks. I let out a loud "Oh!" and let loose a stream of semen across her back that immediately got caught in the river down her back and rinsed towards my cock. I finished with several more thrusts in her crack, each one depositing diminishing globs of cum onto Kate.

We both stood still for a moment as the water washed the evidence from Kate's back and my cock. Kate stood upright and turned to me, stood close and kissed me deeply one more time.

"Thank you Sean," she whispered into my ear, "I knew there was more than just my water heater that needed work around this house."

She turned and shut the water off and we both grabbed for towels. I moved to the back of the tub to dry off when something out in the bedroom caught the corner of my eye. I turned to look and was horrified to see Erica standing around the corner, just past where I could have seen a minute ago. I must have turned pale white as she approached. I felt like vomiting.

"It's OK Sean," she said as she came close, "it was all my idea from the start. Kate told me about your little incident back at our place. She also told me how you tried to hide your erection. When you volunteered to help Kate with her hot water heater, I knew what would be the best way to repay you and you just made it too easy by being in the shower when we got back."

Everything was a blur. I couldn't believe the words that had come out of her mouth. "I'm sorry," I said, not believing her.

"Really, it's OK," she assured me. "Besides me, Kate is the only woman on Earth I want you to put your penis into. And don't worry, I had some fun too." Kate had been standing in the doorway with her hands behind her back and with her last statement she moved one hand out from behind her back to reveal her favorite vibrator, its skin glistening in the light from its recent use."

The rest of vacation was pretty mundane compared to that day and we never brought up the subject the rest of the time. Erica and I had tried out the Adirondack at the rental house next day and it lived up to my expectations. By the time it we were ready to go home, we were both relaxed and had never felt closer together. I still think about that afternoon at Kate's place, but I've stuck to having sex with Kate's sister.

Special thanks to DandyGirl22 for volunteer editing this piece.

12