Proskynesis

Story Info
Submission in Alexander the Great's Susa.
1k words
3.4
6.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paiman had been willing to accept defeat when Alexander the Macedonian and his band of Greeks defeated King Darius in battle and had sacked Susa and the other Persian cities. He had initially been panicked when Alexander arranged for his men to marry some of the Persian noblewomen, fearing that Elaheh's father would haggle her off to some drunken Macedonian who would never be able to property pay homage to her splendor.

But Elaheh's sister had been given away, and for a short time he was able to take comfort in the knowledge that he could still hold her in his heart, his complete and total devotion to her would not be totally questioned.

But Alexander the Macedonian had been met with severe resistance by the Greeks when he tried to institute the customary Persian courtly practice of proskynesis, or obeisance to superiors. Because all were inferior to the king, members of the Persian court all bowed to their ruler. But the Greeks viewed this practice with suspicion, thought the Persians were trying to treat Alexander like a God. They believed any mortal who bowed to another was committing blasphemy. This confusion was doubtlessly compounded by the fact that the Persians also totally prostrated themselves before their gods. There was a constant threat of violence in the court.

Paiman was one of the servants in Elaheh's father's house. In public, he payed total homage to her father and the other noblemen in the house. But in private, he thrilled over totally submitting to Elaheh. He worshipped her with adoration, in a way that transcended the customary method.

He was afraid that the Greek soldiers would see the loving look in his eye, the total pleasure that overcame him, when he gave a socially appropriate bow to her in the courtyard. He shuddered to think about what would happen if they were ever disturbed when he visited her chambers. And yet, on this night, she had summoned him. Paiman had to overcome his fears to serve. To prostrate himself.

The stone was cold underneath his sandals as he crept through the house, carefully looking about him to make sure he was not being followed or observed. Elaheh's maidens knew to let him into her chambers and then waft to the parlor, never paying any heed to the animalistic grunts and cries that emerged from the inner bedrooms.

There were three of them in the sitting room tonight. They were all working on spinning and repairing Elaheh's clothes. She was always dressed so well. The maidens nodded at Paiman, permitted him to enter the inner chambers.

Elaheh was sitting on her bed, draped in slender fabrics. Her total softness, the sleekness of her curls, and fragrant aroma were apparent to Paiman from the doorway. He felt his cock stiffening at the thought of approaching her, but tried to remain alert.

Elaheh raised her gaze at the sound of his footsteps, and a smile brushed across her soft lips. "Ah, Paiman" she said. "Please, you may approach."

Paiman tried to walk carefully, tried not to let the thought that he was totally alone with Elaheh disrupt his focus, detract from his prostration.

Paiman kept his eyes on the stones, walked the nine steps from the door to kneel at her feet. Slowly, he lowered his arms to the floor, bowing his head in total submission. Slowly, the concerns over the Macedonian began to melt away as he succumbed to the sweet peace her presence brought him. His shouldered lowered into his position, he exhaled slowly, waiting for further instructions.

Then he heard Elaheh saying very softly, "You may wash my feet now."

Paiman's heart sputtered in his chest but he remained calm, fetching the bowl and the cloth from the corner and trying to ignore his cock underneath his robes.

Elaheh's feet were soft to the touch and her soles were beautifully arched. Her slight ankles, her long toes, these all brought him joy to look at. He took one of her heels in his hands and began to run the wet cloth over her skin, not daring to meet her kind and bright gaze. It was more than enough for him to be given this task of washing her feet, of being able to just touch her. Pure bliss.

Paiman took his time to make sure that Elaheh's feet were soft and totally free of dirt. This simple act of obeisance made him feel closer to himself, to his true submissive nature and to his Goddess. Paiman's name meant covenant. His submission was a covenant to her, his lady.

Alexander was no God. This woman, this loveliness incarnate, was a Goddess of love and commanded his attention with her very presence. Paiman felt a gentle hand on his cheek and shivered with total pleasure. He let her guide his eyes to hers, he felt his cheeks flush with excitement at being able to look directly into her warm brown eyes.

"Paiman, these Greeks alarm you."

He felt his heart sinking; how could he be so transparent? How could he permit her to be tainted by his fear?

She shook her head, as if to dispel these thoughts.

"Paiman, come show me who is your true Goddess."

He froze, blood pounding in his ears. What did she mean?

Paiman watched, slack-jawed, as Elaheh motioned for him to lie down on her own bed. His cock was struggling hard against his robes and she saw and giggled. He flushed a deep deep red, but his embarrassment turned to shock and awe when he saw Elaheh shrug off her robe.

Her breasts were perfectly round, her hips round and spacious, her stomach taught against her torso. Her slight shoulders framed by her curls, he could not take his eyes away from her olive skin and he was growing dizzy with excitement and her scent and lust.

Before he knew what was happening, the wet secret hidden folds of her were upon him, upon his mouth and he was tasting her. She tasted like pungent honey and sweet fruit and the flowers she kept in her bed. Paiman tried not to move in shock, felt where her buttocks were positioned upon his chin and gripped her hips so she could ride his tongue.

Lost in her scent, lost in proskynesis, Paiman's throbbing cock was a promise to equate Elaheh to an Esther, his love to a deity. Alexander could hold no candle.