Prostitute Part Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vic5
Vic5
1,247 Followers

"Just give me a little time and I'll be ready. I want to see your pussy. That will make me get hard."

Betty laid on her back and spread her legs. Greg moved down in bed between her legs and with his legs off the foot of the bed. He pushed her legs back up toward her head which widely opened up her crotch in the broad morning daylight. He pushed one finger in her pussy, then added two more.

Betty sexily said, "You must be interested in finger fucking me. I have something else you can put in me. Look in the night stand drawer where I have a dildo. You can have fun fucking me with it.

Greg got the dildo out of the drawer and crawled back in bed. He moved the dildo up and down her slit, then inserted it until it seemed to have hit bottom. Betty said, "Go ahead and fuck me while I rub my clit."

This was something entirely new to Greg. He discovered a switch to turn the dildo on so that it vibrated. While Betty was slowly massaging her clit she said, "Now this is good and sexy. Do you want to watch me have an orgasm?"

Greg nodded yes and continued to move the dildo back and forth in her pussy. Greg watched as he heard Betty began to moan a little. He speeded up the thrusts in her pussy as her finger began to massage her clit a little faster. Betty's butt was now pushing up to the dildo as if a real man's cock was fucking her. Her body was beginning to tense up as she became more vocal. She now had her eyes shut as her finger was working on her clit. Greg watched her body begin to strain and surge as she approached an orgasm. With her eyes shut and her finger still working, she seemed to be in a far off dream world as she went through an orgasm Her body was straining and shuddering when she reached an organismic high. Then she came slowly down from her high with her eyes still shut. Greg watched as her body slowly relaxed.

Greg stopped moving the dildo but left it in her until she finally opened her eyes and smiled at Greg. "I'll bet you didn't know a girl can masturbate and enjoy an orgasm. Did you like that and did it turn you on?"

Greg hadn't realized it, but he now had a very stiff erection. Watching her go through an orgasm was a real turn on for him.

Betty removed the dildo and said, "Now do you want to fuck me?"

Greg didn't say anything, but moved up on top of her and entered his cock fully in her. She started pushing up to him. He had her legs pushed all the way up back toward her head which allowed him to have his cock fully buried in her. He started back and forth movements. He could look down to see his cock go back and forth in her pussy which was really erotic for him.

He yelled, "I'm going to cum," and started pounding his cock in her pussy. Betty was pinned down with his body on top of her, but she was able to push up to him a little but. He yelled and groaned as he started erupting in her pussy. When he had emptied his load, he collapsed on top of her.

Betty said, "Roll off, you are mashing me."

Betty was pushing him to roll off and lie by her side.

A minute later, Betty spoke, "Greg, I think you have had it for one morning."

"Yes, I think I am fucked out right now. I could go again later today."

Betty was right on for the answer, "But that would cost you more money. I think you got your money's worth for one day, don't you think?"

"Yes, I agree with you. It has been a wonderful morning. I'm going to see my girl friend this afternoon."

"Oh! By the way, Greg, do you have a close friend who would like to visit me. I would be interested if he is a nice guy like you."

"Yes, I know just the guy. However, he is not very handsome and the girls avoid him. He is a scrawny looking guy and the girls think he is too homely to date. I think of him as a nerd because he was the smartest guy in school. I like him and he seems very nice."

"That's not a very good build up for him. Has he ever been in bed with a girl?"

"Oh, I didn't mean to degrade him, but I know he will be very courteous to you. You could do him a great favor to let him fuck you for his first time. I doubt that a girl will ever go out with him. I'll tell him to take a shower and dress up some. He is still a virgin, but would sure like to be with a girl. With all your experience, it will be very good for him."

Betty thought it over along with the idea of making more money and said, "I'm willing to give him a try. Tell him to call me."

Greg quickly responded, "Wait a minute, I'll call him right now and maybe he can come over right away."

"That's a little too soon. I need some rest after wrestling around with you in bed. . Tell him this afternoon is alright with me."

Greg used his cel phone to make the call while Betty relaxed and listened.

Greg turned to Betty with a smile and a thumbs up to say, "He will be here at one o'clock."

"Good!"

Betty and Greg went into the front room to be greeted by Bill. Betty escorted Greg to the door and lightly kissed him as he left. She said in a teasing voice, "Now go see your girl friend."

Once the front door was shut, she turned to Bill, "That was a good sum of money Greg gave me. Now this afternoon I'm going to make some more. We're well on the way to start looking for some new furniture."

"Aren't you a little worn out after that big hunk just fucked you at least twice?"

"Yes, let's eat lunch and I'll still have time to relax a few minutes before the next guy gets here. He should be interesting because he has never been with a girl before. Oh! I forgot to ask his name."

Bill grinned at Betty, "Names in this business don't mean much."

The doorbell rang promptly at one o'clock. Bill opened the front door to invite the young man in. "Come in, we've been expecting you."

"Hi. Greg told me I could come here. My name is Bernie."

"Come on in and meet my wife, Betty."

Betty gave him a nice smile, "Hello, Bernie, I'm Betty, it's nice to meet you."

It quickly went though Betty's mind how Greg had described this scrawny, homely looking man. He was skinny and his face was rather ugly she thought. She could understand why the girls didn't want to date him. She began to wonder if she really wanted to be fucked by this guy. Could she actually open her mouth to touch tongues in a kiss? Maybe she could avoid kissing. She felt she could not back out of the deal because she had told Greg she would fuck him.

Betty took the lead to say, "Bernie, let's go on into the bedroom."

When Bernie didn't say anything, Betty thought he looked very uneasy and nervous. She thought he might be about ready to turn around and leave.

Betty took his hand and said in a soothing voice, "You seem to be a nice guy and I'm going to show you a good time. Come with me and we'll have some fun."

That seemed to get Bernie out of his mental shock and walked along with Betty to the bedroom. Bill was shaking his head and was thinking, "What is Betty getting herself into with this nurd."

Once in the bedroom Betty removed her blouse and jeans leaving her only with her bra and panties on. She looked at Bernie to see that he was just standing still and had not shed any clothing.

Aren't you going to get undressed?" Betty queried.

"Yes, mam."

"If you want sex with me, start taking off your clothes."

"Uh, Huh."

She started helping him to take off his shirt and pants. He seemed very nervous. When he was down to only his shorts, he stopped. Betty suggested, "You need to take your shorts off, too."

"I know, but I've never undressed in front of a girl before."

Betty grinned, "I believe you are embarrassed. I see a big bulge in your shorts, so you might as well drop them and I'll get naked, too."

"Yes, mam."

"You don't have to call me 'mam'. Just think of me as a girl friend. Do you have a girl friend?"

"No, mam."

"I assume you masturbate like other boys do. What do you think about when you masturbate?"

Bernie was very embarrassed to be accused of masturbating, but answered, "I think of Suzie."

"Have you ever dated Suzie."

"No, she won't even talk to me."

Betty firmly said, "Alright, think of me as Suzie and help me take off my panties and I'll help you take off your shorts."

Betty quickly removed her bra, then took one of his hands and moved it to the elastic at the top of her panties. Her panties were slowly pulled down. Then she pulled his shorts down to expose a very hard cock.

Betty exclaimed, "You've got one of the biggest I've ever seen. Have you measured it? It looks about nine to ten inches long."

"Yes, mam, that's about right," he said rather proudly.

"I've never had one that long and big, but I'm sure we'll make out OK. But stop calling me 'mam'. Call me Suzie if you like."

Betty realized she had a very nervous virgin on her hands. Also he had a larger cock than she expected.

Betty took his hand and led him onto the bed. She looked at his face and decided not to kiss him. She twisted around so that her head was near his large cock. She clasp one hand around it and moved her hand up and down a couple of times. She was completely surprised when his cock exploded and cum started shooting in the air and over her hand. Since the sheets were already being soiled, she started vigorously jacking him. He was grunting and practically yelling. It took him awhile to relax.

Bernie sheepishly said, "I'm sorry. Now you're going to be mad at me."

Betty reassured him, "No, it happens. Don't worry about it. Let's get up and I'll change the sheets."

Bernie sat in a chair to watch Betty put clean sheets on the bed. She occasionally noticed he kept staring at her nakedness.

When it was time to get back in bed, Betty asked, "Haven't you ever seen a naked girl before?"

"Not a live one, but I've seen them on the internet."

"Fine, I'm going to give you your first view of a live naked girl from all angles. Let me get on the bed first."

Betty sat on the side of the bed and laid back, spread and pulled her legs up to say, "Now take a good look between my legs."

Bernie had an excellent view of her pussy and ass. She said, "Come closer and take a look."

As he moved close to the bed, she could see his eyes concentrating on her crotch. She told him, "Now, this looks just about what you would see between Suzie's legs. Think of this the next time you masturbate thinking of Suzie."

All Bernie could say was, "Wow!"

After Bernie had a lengthy view between her legs, Betty prompted him, "Get up here with me on the bed so you can have your first pussy."

Even though he had a very homely face, she felt sorry for him. Betty softly said, "Lie down beside me, hug me and you can kiss me. Think of me as Susie if that makes you feel better."

Betty tugged him closer to her nakedness, found his lips with hers for a light kiss. Then she opened her mouth for another kiss. Bernie was a little clumsy doing it, but their tongues did mesh. Betty said, "Let's try it again because I think we can do better." The second kiss was much warmer and sexier. Betty encouraged him, "That's better, let's do it again." By now Bernie was extremely excited with the sexy kisses.

Betty reached down to feel his very large erection and said, "Wow! You are big when you're hard. I've never had one this big before, but I'm ready to try it."

Betty thought he was going to roll up on top of her when she said, "Let me get on top of you." She was afraid if he was on top and with his heavy weight, he might hurt her with his long cock.

Bernie had positioned himself on his back when she sat up on top of him. She held his cock with one hand and aimed it at her hole. She slowly eased down allowing the head to enter her. She felt a little dry and was worried about his big cock hurting her.

Betty said, "Wait a minute, I need some lubrication."

Betty got up to retrieve a tube of lubricant from the night stand. She handed the tube to Bernie, laid on her back, spread and pulled her legs up and said, "Squeeze out some and lubricate me."

Bernie nervously fumbled with the tube and was able to put some on his fingers. He pushed some of it in her hole with his fingers. Betty prompted him, "Put some more in me."

Bernie squeezed out some more and excitedly watched his fingers go in and out of her pussy.

Betty then grinned, "I know you are having fun finger fucking me, but I think I'm lubricated enough for your big cock. Let me get on top of you again."

Betty again aimed his cock at her hole and started slowly to ease down. Her hand was still wrapped around his cock as she felt the head spread her pussy and enter her body. She eased down a little more allowing a few inches to penetrate. So far so good. Bernie was beginning to moan with pleasure, a type he had never felt before in his life. He was finally having sex with a girl, even if the girl was much older and he was paying for it, too.

Betty raised up a little and then decided to see if she could sit all the way down. Nearly the whole length was now in her body even though her hand was holding his cock near his balls. Although, her fingers were squeezed together keeping about the last two inches from penetrating her. She decided to remove her hand to allow the remaining length to penetrate. As she sat fully down, she was relieved of the mental tension knowing she could take the full length.

By now Bernie was rather vocal with moans and groans. Betty was wondering if he was about to cum. She sat still for a little bit to let him relax. When his moans became softer, she started squeezing her pussy muscles. Bernie gave out a big moan as if he was about to cum. She sat still again.

Betty asked, "Are you OK?"

"Yessss... This is so good....gooood."

"Do you want me to continue to move?"

"Yessss, but slowly."

Betty started moving her butt up and down just a little bit. Bernie could feel his cock coming out a little and then Betty resting fully on him again. He knew he would be cumming soon. This was so much better than masturbating and thinking of Suzie and what she might look like in the nude. He was actually with a naked girl with her breasts right in front of his face. He had looked at her pussy and finger fucked her with the lubricant. Now his cock was buried in her and was about to cum. What a special thrill he was having. He was wondering if he was dreaming.

Betty started raising up higher and letting his cock plunge back in her as she quickly sat down again. Bernie was becoming more vocal as his eyes glanced back and forth from Betty's face and her bouncing breasts as she pumped up and down on him. His big cock started gushing cum causing her to speed up her movements. By now Bernie was yelling and groaning as he continued to gush cum in Betty's pussy.

Betty was wondering if he was ever going to come down from his high and quit vocalizing. She knew her husband could hear it all and maybe he was watching through the crack in the door. She hoped he was looking and she would have an orgasm with him after Bernie left.

Betty sat on Bernie until his cock became much smaller. She clutched some tissues at her crotch and walked to the bathroom. When she sat on the commode, Bill came in to see her.

Betty looked up into Bills eyes, "I think he enjoyed his first time for sex and I'll tell him his time is up. I didn't have an orgasm with him and I know you are all ready for sex. After he leaves, let's get in bed for our fun."

Betty went back into the bedroom to see Bernie sitting up naked in bed. She looked at his homely face and scrawny body and wondered how she could kiss him and fuck him. She knew she would do it again for the money.

Betty said, "Bernie, I think you got your money's worth and it's time for you to leave. Some other time you can come back to see me if you want more sex."

"Yes, mam, I want to come back. As soon as I can afford it, I'll call you."

Bernie dressed while Betty covered up her nakedness with her robe and they went into the living room. Bernie dug down into his picket and handed Betty a roll of folding money. Betty thanked him and Bernie left.

Bill asked, "How did it go."

"He had the biggest cock I ever saw. It could have been about ten inches, and it was bigger around than yours. Anyway, I was able to take all of it and he cum twice with me. Once I accidentally jacked him off, then he cum in me the second time. Before he cum, he even finger fucked me for a little while. I'm probably stretched some with his big one. Let's go in the bedroom because I didn't have an orgasm while I was fucking him and I want one with you."

Vic5
Vic5
1,247 Followers
12