Prostitute Part Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vic5
Vic5
1,247 Followers

Betty and Kerry went down to the lobby. She saw Bill sitting by himself looking rather glum. They walked over to Bill. Kerry said, "Good morning. Is Ken around here?"

"Ken went out to play golf. He said he would meet you in the pro shop."

"Good. That's where I'm going now. Betty, it was nice knowing you and I hope to meet you again sometime."

"And I'm glad to have met you."

Kerry faced Bill to shake hands. "I enjoyed my time in the bar with you last night and maybe I'll see you again sometime. I often come to this resort hotel and if we meet, we'll have another drink. Maybe Betty will show up here to meet you and me again."

Bill was thinking that Kerry never had any idea that Betty was his wife.

Now that Bill and Betty were alone together, Bill said, "I think it's time to check out and go home."

Betty opened her purse and waved the check Kerry had given her. She said, "You're going to be surprised at the amount of this check. Let's get it deposited in our checking account and spend some of it. I earned it and enjoyed doing it, too. Let's come back to this beach side hotel again."

Vic5
Vic5
1,247 Followers
12