Prostitution....Kinda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raage
Raage
3 Followers

Still in a haze I said, "Sure, sounds good to me". What do I know? I'm just the client here I guess now. It was Wednesday so we had a couple days before this would happen.

"If it wasn't her her dire need, this would NEVER be a topic. But now I want to show you how happy I am about you agreeing to help us make the girls weekend possible...". And with that she took my hand and led me into our bedroom for a great love making session.

Reminiscent of a few months ago, Friday seemed to take forever to arrive. I wrapped things up at work and rushed home. My wife's car was already then when I arrived and I walked in to the smell of steak and I could see the makings of quite a feast. After commenting on it, my wife told me she wanted all of us to have plenty of energy for the night.

Looking up from her preparations my wife welcomed me home and put me to work on a salad and chilling some wine. An hour later there was a knock at the door and my wife quickly ran to door and welcomed Shelley into our home.

I had seen her many times before but I could see something different about her this time. Perhaps it was her hair just coming from a salon or the new outfit (on which I could see a tag which she had forgotten to snip off) she was wearing. Or perhaps it was the fact I knew we were soon to be having sex with each other for most of the night? I welcomed her and gave her a hug.

Dinner was ready and while we ate and drank, the conversation moved through a variety of topics but carefully sidestepped the reason which brought all of us together for the evening. I decided to just let things take a natural course and didn't force that specific topic. Finally the girls weekend came up and my wife and Shelley began talking excitedly about all they wanted to do, all the preparations needed, and about how much fun it would be to get with all the girls again.

My wife then looked up and said, "Well that brings us to the reason for Shelley being here." Touching both mine and Shelley's legs, "I want you both to know that I am happy we can help make it possible for you to go Shelley and I am kinda excited to watch the whole thing".

Blushing, Shelley said," Thanks. I was at my wits end and I was resigned to staying home this year. I love you for making this happen." she said looking at my wife. Then looking at me, "And it helps you are such a good looking guy." And with that she put her hand on my thigh and gave it a good squeeze. I think the 2 bottles of red wine were finally kicking in so she had loosened up a bunch.

Shelley continued, "I have never been paid for sex, but from watching TV I understand we need to set up some ground rules and payment needs to be rendered in advance." I nodded, arose from my seat and picked up an envelop sitting on the mantle.

"Here's the money. But when I spoke with my wife she told me you would be willing to do anything and she even went through a list of some of the things we have done since entering into our little 'arrangement'. She told me you'd be willing to do it all so what kind of ground rules are we talking about?"

"Nothing big, I'm just not into anything which leaves a welt or really hurts." she explained. Then grinning and looking into my eyes, "But, I do like a little slap on the ass, I like to be held down when having sex in missionary position, and I like everything my friend told me about with your prostitute activities."

Getting up from the table, she said, "Let me go change into something more appropriate". And with that she disappeared into our newly redone bathroom with her overnight bag.

My wife turned to me and said, "I'm going to disappear into our bedroom. You two join me when you're ready." And with that she walked out of the room leaving me alone.

My solitude didn't last for long. About 5 minutes later the bathroom door opened and Shelley appeared in a sheer babydoll outfit with a black bra and panty set underneath. Leaning against the door frame she said, "I was told you like babydoll outfits" I could only nod like a school boy.

She moved over to me, took my hand, and lifted me from my chair. She put her arms around my neck and said, "I've always thought you are good looking and I can't wait to have you." She kissed me deeply and I opened my mouth to let her tongue in.

She was a great kisser. And while kissing me, she started to unbutton my shirt and then moved to my belt and slacks. I had been semi-hard all evening and once she started kissing me I got completely hard. She ran her hands over my now hard hard erection.

"Mmmmm. This feels really good. Its gonna feel great in my mouth, in my pussy, and who knows where else. But I want to get you good and relaxed. And I want you to get your money's worth." She broke off and went to her bag and took out a bottle of massage oil. "I brought this with a couple purposes in mind, but first I want to give you a good body rub down. She proceeded to remove the rest of my clothes and lend me into our room.

I saw my wife sitting on a lounge chair wearing just a silk night gown. "About time you two. I was starting to wonder" she grinned.

Shelley said, "I'm just giving your husband the best bang for his buck I can" and she laughed once she realized the pun. "That's to say, I want to give him his money's worth."

Shelley laid me on the bed and poured an ample amount of oil on my back, letting a small amount trickle down my ass. She got on the bed and rubbed my shoulders, neck, back and started rubbing my butt. Her thumbs began moving closer to my asshole and leaning in she whispered, "Do you like that? Want me to continue?" I nodded.

Her thumbs began working my around my asshole and then she slipped a well lubed finger into me. I had never experienced this before and jumped a bit. "Just relax" she whispered.

So I did and she began moving in and out until finally sinking her finger about 3 inches into me. I could feel my dick throbbing painfully hard against the bed and I was starting to pant. Shelley looked over to my wife, "He really like its. I told you he would."

"It looks like it. I'll have to remember that." I turned my head over to my wife and could see her caressing her breasts lightly. She was definitely turned on.

Shelley said, "If I continue you'll cum, but I don't want you to waste it on the bed. Turn over". So I turned over and immediately she swallowed half my dick. I nearly exploded right then and there. As it was, I only lasted another 60 seconds and I came hard in her mouth. When I opened my eyes, I could see her wiping a glob which had escaped her mouth off her chin and then licking off her fingers.

"That tasted really good. I'm gonna have to have more later". Shelley reached down and began to stroke me. "What do you want to do next?"

"I'd love to taste your pussy", I said still recovering and basking in post-orgasm bliss. This was the first time since I got married that another woman made me come, let alone touched in like this.

"I think that could be arranged." She stood up on the bed, and did a brief strip tease with her panties, keeping on the sheer babydoll and bra. Coming back down to the bed she crawled up my body and sat her pussy above my face. That's when I noticed she was completely shaved. My wife trims, but had never completely shaved. I'd have to remember that.

"You just open your mouth and stick your tongue out and I'll do the rest" she said in a commanding way. Lowering her pussy down, I could smell her muskiness and I could feel how wet she was.

"What's she taste like dear?" asked my wife. I had nearly forgotten she was there. I couldn't see her (for obvious reasons) but I said between Shelley's gyrations, "She tastes good. I've never licked a shaved pussy before and it definitely makes it easier to eat her." Shelley added, "Your husband has a talented tongue. I could get used to this".

I reached around and grabbed her butt, slowing her gyrations but giving me the opportunity to really get deep into her. Although my ears were muffled, I could hear her orgasm building. I sucked in her clit and flicked it aggressively with my tongue which sent her over the edge. It was all I could to keep her from grinding off my face. When she started to come back down, my face was covered in her pussy juices. She leaned down and kissed me deeply. "That's easily in my best orgasms ever!" she said breathlessly.

By now my dick was at full mast again and so I flipped her over on to her back. "Once I cum, it takes a while for me to cum again, but I get hard again quickly. So now its time for you to really earn your money whore". And with that I swatted her ass, leaving a pink print on it. I pulled up the babydoll and with no ceremony plunged my now hard cock straight into her pussy. My licking and her nature lubrication made that pretty easy.

She screamed slightly, not expecting me to be able to go straight in. Instinctively grabbing my ass, she held me there for a moment and then I was able to start moving myself in and out of her. I started slowly but quickly got a good rhythm going. I could feel and hear my balls slapping her ass each time I came down on her.

After a few minutes, my arms needed a rest so kneeling while staying inside her, I grabbed her legs and put them up on my shoulder. I reached around her legs, grabbing her arms, I pinned her to the bed. Her eyes went wide with excitement and she struggled a bit. I let her know I was in charge by holding her arms even harder as she struggled.

"You're just my fuck toy now. I'm going screw every last cent out of your ass." I said in heat of the moment. Vigorously nodding (or was it the bouncing of the bed?), she yelled, "That's right... Fuck me hard... Use me... I'm your whore!"

I looked over at my wife who was now rubbing her pussy through the outside of the night gown (she liked the feeling of rubbing the silk against her pussy rather than her own hand) and had one breast out, kneading it and pinching her nipple.

"That's right dear, fuck her good and hard. Get your money out of her ass!" It wasn't the normal language I heard my wife use, but this wasn't a normal event either.

Shelley was in a constant state of orgasm now. Her body was convulsing, her eyes closed, and all thought was gone from both us. Animalistic urges had taken over us. I had my hands on her wrists, with her legs up on my shoulders using both for leverage as I slammed against her body, withdrew a couple inches and slammed into it again. It was pure sex and we were both just a couple animals in heat.

Finally, I could feel the build up to an orgasm beginning and instead of putting it off, I shouted, "I gonna full your pussy up this time!" I don't know if she heard that, but her eyes flew open once she felt my cum spurting inside her and filling her up. With one final slam I peaked and then collapsed to the side, spent.

Shelley lay there in a whimpering heap and I looked over at my wife who also looked like she was sexually spent. I looked over at the clock and from the time we came into the room till now, about a hour had passed. Another 10 minutes passed before any of us spoke.

"I have never come like that in my life", Shelley said. "Ditto", I added.

"That was hotter than any porn I've ever seen", my wife commented. "I came 3 times just watching.

"I definitely need a shower now", Shelley said. Looking at me, she said, "Want to join me?"

I nodded. Getting up I helped her off the bed and we walked into the shower. The hot water cascaded over us as we soaped up each others naked bodies. I admired her toned body and we both took our time washing each others bodies.

Suddenly the shower door opened. My naked wife was standing there and asked, "Mind if I clean off too?" I grinned and pulled her in. She and Shelley sandwiched me and thoroughly cleaned me from head to toe. I then took turns washing their backs and other hard-to-reach places.

Finishing the shower, my wife whispered into my ear, "I know she's an anal virgin and I want you to take it from her." I nodded, surprised at the aggressiveness coming from her. I think all this turned her on more than she wanted it too. I thought she wasn't into girls, but now I was beginning to wonder.

We all dried off and went back to the bedroom. Shelley put her arms around me and asked, "Got you money's worth yet?"

"Not quite yet", I replied and went to the side bed stand where my wife kept some toys. Grabbing the lube I said, "This is better than the massage oil for what we are going to do next."

Her eyes went wide. I could tell the wine affect was wearing off and she was a bit apprehensive about anal sex.

"I know you've never done this before, but we'll go slow and I'll be gentle. But make no mistake, we are doing this." I said in decisively. She nodded. "Get on the bed like we're going to do it 'doggy style'" She did this and I got behind her. By this time my wife was back in her lounge chair with a silk robe loosely tied around her.

I open the lube and poured a bit in my hand. Getting a couple fingers slick with it, I proceeded to massage her tight asshole. With my other hand I reached around and massaged her clit.

"That feels good" she cooed. And with that I inserted my middle finger into her ass just up to the first knuckle.

"Ooooo!" she gasped. "Now its your turn to just relax", I said. I looked over at my wife and she grinned nodded in a very sexy way at me.

I moved my finger deeper into her and began to move it in and out as she relaxed and got used to it. After a couple minutes I pulled out the finger and replaced it with 2 well lubed fingers. I poured a bit more lube onto my fingers got her ready for the main event.

I pulled out my fingers and aimed my penis at her. Pushing into her virgin asshole, I put the head into her. She gasped and I sat there for a minute for her to get used to it. I then pushed a bit more and inch by inch she took half then all my now engorged cock into her very tight ass.

Gasping she said, "I've never felt so full. I feel like I'm going to explode! Its incredible!"

"You are so tight!" I exclaimed. "I love your tight ass!"

I pulled out a couple inches then pushed back in. I could feel her relaxing and getting into it. After a couple minutes we got into a rhythm. Her head was in the pillow and her ass up high in the air as I slid in and out of her tight ass. I was fucking it like I did her pussy and she was loving it.

"I feel like I am right on the verge of cumming! Its such a tease! I want to cum soooo badly!" she was barely able to verbalize.

I looked over to my wife and apparently she had grabbed a vibrator and was working her ass with it at the same time I was working her friend's ass. Seeing all this was more than I could take and I exploded in Shelley's ass.

This was all it took to push Shelley over the edge and she came with me. My wife had been working both her ass and pussy at the same time and I could hear her shrieks over both of ours as the sight of me cumming in her friend's ass put her over the edge.

This third orgasm exhausted me and I collapsed on the bed and quickly feel asleep. Apparently Shelley fell asleep too. I woke up a couple hours later to find my wife on one side of me and Shelley on the other, both naked and asleep on the bed.

Reaching over to Shelley I began to run my hand up and down her chest. Her nipples involuntarily hardened. Feeling emboldened, I got up and positioned myself between her legs and started licking her pussy. As she began to feel what was going on I felt a hand on my head pushing me down, deeper into her pussy. I looked up and saw it wasn't Shelley's hand on my head.

I saw my wife's other hand massaging one of Shelley's breasts and I could she Shelley rubbing the other with one hand and one of my wife's breasts with the other. Intrigued I kept licking. My wife leaned over and kissed Shelley lightly on the mouth which soon led them to kiss more deeply. As Shelley began to orgasm from her pussy being eaten, my wife lifted her hand from my head and pinched both Shelley's nipples.

Shelley screamed in a type of passion which only the combination of pleasure and pain could bring out.

Looking at both of us, my wife said, "Its my turn now". And she got on her back, spreading her legs. I moved over to her and repeated my pussy eating on her.

"I have been watching you two all night and even though I came by myself, its no substitution for the real thing.", she said.

Recovering, Shelley sat up on her knees next to us and began to play with my wife's breasts, getting her nipples pointedly hard. She then leaned down and tentatively took one in her mouth. My wife cooed at this, encouraging Shelley to suck harder. Shelley then switched to the other breast and my wife grabbed the back of Shelley's head, forcing her to take more of my wife's breast into her mouth.

All the stimulation began to grow and slamming her thighs again my head, a series of involuntarily convulsions came over my wife. Shelley was thrown to the side as my wife bucked up and down for about 30 seconds. I nearly got whiplash, but it would have been worth it, having seen all that I saw.

The girls then took turns going down on me and shared my cum between each other in one of the most erotic kissed I had ever seen, as I came hard. We all then settled into a deep sleep for the rest of the night.

In the morning, my wife was the first rise. I awoke to the smell of breakfast and sex in the air. Shelley soon stirred as well.

Turning over to look at me she said, "That was a helava night! We did things I never thought I would do. I think you definitely got your money's worth outta me!"

I pondered this for a minute. I just spent $5000 on an awesome night of sex with my wife's friend and I decided to make it go just a bit longer.

"I think I almost got my money's worth" replying with a dirty smirk. Shelley looked at me somewhat surprised. I continued, "I think you need to spread your legs and be my whore one more time."

Grinning and nodding, Shelley got into position and I worked my way back into her. This time we had sex at more leisurely pace and we both came just as my wife walked in with a tray of coffees.

Putting down the tray, she smiled and said, "I'm glad your getting your money worth on this dear, because I doubt it will ever happen again". I raised my eyebrows and opened my mouth but she cut me off saying, "Don't get me wrong, I loved last night and it was incredible. But if we did it again not only would it get expensive (she winked), but it could be addicting and I don't want to explore that path."

I nodded and kissed her in way only a husband can kiss his wife. We all got dressed and had breakfast. We discussed the previous night, all happy with what we did and the outcome of it all. One thing we promised was to not tell the other girlfriends about how Shelley was able to afford the girls weekend. Our story would be that she was using a secret stash of money she had saved over the years which her soon-to-be-ex did not know about.

As she left, cash in hand, Shelley gave me a big hug and kiss and thanked me for both the wonderful night and ability to 'earn' the girls weekend. "It means a lot to me to not ask for hand outs" she said. I laughed a bit at this.

My wife was good to her word on not repeating this. She had a great weekend with her friends and we continued our little game of paying each other for sex and other favors. Shelley got her divorce and and remarried (coincidentally to some guy she met on that girls weekend) about a year later. Sometime later my wife told me Shelley and her husband copied us on the prostitute idea with great results.

Raage
Raage
3 Followers
12