Protecting Marcus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry... I'll fix it. I'll...." She stammered retreating away from me.

"Beth... come here!" I said in a much softer voice. Beth woodenly approached, ready for the blow. When I moved my hands, she flinched instinctively.

"Oh Baby... Come here." I softly touched Beth's hands. "You don't have to do that...." I engulfed Beth in a big hug. "I'll never hit you... I might yell and holler, But I'll never hit you." I soothed and rocked my frightened lover. "I think we need a shower."

"But I have to clean the house... I'm so sorry I didn't... Dinner isn't even ready... I have to...."

"Later..." I pulled the reluctant woman into the bathroom. "I think you need this as much as I do." I leaned down and kissed Beth, until her body responded. Without waiting, I started striping Beth, while getting out of my own clothes. "Where's Marcus?"

"He's with Paul... He took him to get more stuff out of the storage." She said looking up at me "They should be back in about two hours. I gave him a list."

"Good... come here." I pulled Beth into the warm spray. "This time I'm not stopping" I warned my trembling lover.

"Stopping what?" Beth asked confused. She was coming down from her fear, but still didn't know what to expect. I leaned down and possessed her lips. I moved her back against the wall for support as her knees went weak.

"I'm not stopping until we are done and can't move." I said and covered Beth's breast with my palms and started stroking and pinching her nipples, which hardened at the contact.

"Oh, I... please." Beth begged as her body responded to my touch. Before she knew what was happening, her body tensed in orgasm as I penetrated her with two fingers.

Letting the spray sluice over us, I took control and ravaged Beth in the shower. I kissed, nipped and played with her white skin as my fingers burrowed into her moist core. I felt the contractions and moved to find the hard little spot in her channel. As the spasms increased, I latched onto one of the protruding nipples and heard Beth scream.

"That's it baby... let it go... come for me baby." I breathed into Beth's ears as the waves of her orgasm ripped through her. When her body went slack, I leaned her into the corner to turn off the water. Pulling a sedate Beth behind me, we went into the adjoining room. Pulling down the covers, I threw everything off the bed onto the floor. I stood Beth next to the bed and leaned into her until we toppled onto the bed, still wet from the shower.

When our bodies hit the bed, Beth's mind snapped back into focus. She didn't have to fear. Her body craved the attention she was getting and she needed to show me what it meant to her. She searched until she found the ripe nipple and stated suckling. She felt my moan as it came from inside of me, and it gave her the strength to move. She rolled me over and grabbed my hands, pinning me to the bed.

"I love you so much.... Let me show you." She whispered as she started kissing the warm brown skin of my neck. She took her time exploring my stretched out body, spending as much time as she dared on each nipple and breast, covering them in kisses nips and licks. She felt the muscles and skin twitch under her as she traveled down my abdomen.

She bypassed my musky center and she spent time loving my long legs. Beth could smell the strong sent of my sex as she came closer. It had been so long since she experienced the tang of another woman.

She slid into the floor, grabbing my hips as her mouth came closer into my middle. She felt the raspy short hair against her cheek and she kissed the juncture of my legs. She took her lips and pulled the curly hair as she felt me gasp. She could feel my heat on her chin.

When Beth couldn't take any more, she gently parted my sex and ran her tongue down the wet furrow and then back up until my clit was perfectly positioned between her lips. She sucked once and the silence was broken by my involuntary shout.

"Oh, God Yesss...! My hand went to her head as Beth grabbed my hips to keep them from moving.

Beth had forgotten how much she enjoyed having her face buried in a warm wet pussy. She relished the power it gave her as she made my body respond by the different pressures and strokes of her tongue and lips. She knew she could bring me to climax fast, or let me linger in bliss. The quite of the room was only disturbed by the occasional gasps and moans as Beth loved me like I've never been loved before.

She could have spent a day right there, but she knew I needed the release. Taking one arm and holding down my pelvis, she slid the other under me. She attached herself to my clit and took her fingers and opened my leaking center under her chin. Spreading me wide open, she inserted her middle and ring fingers into me. I tried to wiggle, but Beth held me fast.

Beth timed it. She waited until she felt the first glimmers of the climax in my stomach, as it rippled in front of her eyes. Her fingers softly brushed the tender spot and she slowly moved them in and out of me. She waited until my first startled gasp.

All the signals were there as she waited. Timing it perfectly, she curled her fingers and lifted her chin. Latching onto my protruding sensitive clit, she sucked hard and plunged her fingers, rubbing the spot as I crested the peak.

"Oh Shit! Oh, fuck... oh, oh... don't...!" I gasped out, as my body rolled in climax.

That's what Beth had been waiting for. Without losing her grip, she leveraged herself over me and took. She kept the rotating pressure and strong suction as wave upon wave of my orgasm rolled. When I thought it couldn't go any longer, Beth pulled back and shoved another finger in, adding to the pressure, filling me completely.

A long moaning wail came from my soul, beyond speech. My body convulsed and my legs twitched. I'd never gone this far with a lover and didn't know if I could take any more.

Beth kept it up, knowing what was going to happen. She wanted it. She gloried in bringing me to this special place. When the first gush hit, she let go of my clit and put her mouth over my soaked sex. As the gushes of viscous fluid lurched out of me, she drank it down, taking out her fingers so she wouldn't miss a drop. I gurgled and panted incoherently as my body rocketed to my first full body climax.

After the flow stopped, Beth let go of my sex and kissed the surrounding area until I collapsed on the bed. She moved off her sore knees, leaning up and trailing kisses up my long body, until she could lie next to one satisfied woman. I looked at her with sex glazed eyes.

"Where... where, where did you learn to do that?"I panted totally spent. "I've never... that was fantastic!"

"It makes it so much better when you really love someone. I was afraid... I've wanted to do that to you for awhile now, but didn't..." She whispered into my ear.

"Sweetheart, you have my permission to do that any time we have the privacy. I've never been loved that well before." I said, pushing back the wet hair out of Beth's eyes.

"I came too, when you went into climax. It was so exciting." Beth sighed as she cuddled with me. We dozed together, relaxing in the afterglow, until we heard Paul's truck pull up.

"You better go close and lock our door. I don't know if I can move." I told her. Beth jumped up and got the door secured just in the nick of time.

"We're here" Marcus shouted. We giggled as we took in the condition of the room.

"Hey sis... Where are you? I have the bed, is the room ready for it?" Paul called out as he walked past the closed door.

"We'll be out in a minute... We're changing clothes." Beth called out with a laugh in her voice.

"Uh huh... Let's go check out your new room buddy." He said as his voice trailed out of hearing. We heard them working in the room as we giggled and tried to pull ourselves together. An hour later, while all of us were admiring the bed that looked like it had crashed through the wall, Paul had to tease.

"If you were changing clothes, why are you in the same ones I left you in?" He smirked.

"Trish had to change out of her work clothes." Beth blushed. "We were just relaxing after a hard day." It sounded good in theory.

"Oh.... Is that what you call it? You might want to turn on the fan next time... you're relaxing. I'd get a flip lock to." Paul teased his blushing sister-in-law all the more.

"Stop it... We were relaxing when you got here." I added with a look that had Paul backing down. "The room looks great Babe... It's worth the mess I came home to."

"I'll have everything cleaned up..." I put my arm around Beth and pulled her close

"Tomorrow..." Paul answered. "We have to get home, Anne is holding dinner. Oh, Trish. I left some fried chicken from lunch. It's in the fridge."

"Do you know where my work stuff is? I need it for tomorrow." I asked, taking Marcus in my arms, giving his a goodbye kiss. "Next week, after you are finished with school you can stay in your new room." I told the boy who didn't want to leave.

"I put everything in your office. I'm sorry if I moved something important." Beth tried to apologize again.

"Don't worry about it... we both have to make some adjustments." I told her, kissing her one last time as I walked them out the door. Gone was the maddening stress of the day. I ignored the mess as I headed to bed. I was exhausted. I looked at the damp mess of the bed, and pulled up the covers off the floor, tossing them over the mess. I took a comforter out of the closet and pulled it over me as I fell instantly asleep. I'd worry about the bedding tomorrow.

***

Beth

The big day was there. I sighed as I waited for Trish to show up. We wanted to take Marcus out to dinner, before moving the final stuff into his new room. I was excited too. It felt like we were getting married. I had come so far, so fast, but I finally felt safe with Trish. I knew we would have a great life together.

After the big explosion, after I trashed the house. We sat down and gone over why we reacted the way we did. Not that I minded anymore. I finally felt at home with the tall woman who held my heart. We knew it wasn't going to be all cake and roses, but that didn't matter. No relationship ever is.

There were a lot of cars jammed into the small parking lot, as many parents were there to pick up their kids on the last day of school. I hoped Trish, Paul and Anne didn't have to walk too far. I felt it when Trish come up and held out her hand to me. Trish smiled down at me as we waited for the final bell to ring. I stood on my tiptoes, trying to see Marcus as the mass of bodies surged out of the school. Trish saw before I did. She saw Marcus pulling against a man who was dragging him over the field.

"Beth... over there...!" She pointed as I screamed for Marcus. Trish pulled me behind her as we tried to get through the crowd. She started waving frantically at Paul, who she saw walking from the same direction. "Paul... he's taking Marcus!" She screamed over the babble of people.

Paul waved until he noticed the frantic movements of her hand. He looked around real quick and saw what she was pointing to. Instantly he was in motion. He jumped the fence and went running, calling to Marcus. The man who had been pulling the boy looked frightened as he looked at the car he was trying get to. He looked at his friend, who had asked for help rescuing his son. He picked up the small struggling boy and tried to run. He didn't make it three steps when he was flattened by a heavy weight.

"Marcus!" I screamed as we ran to the scene. I caught the sight of Emil out the corner of my eye and ran to place myself in between him and Marcus. What we didn't know at the time one of the dads was also a cop. He noticed what was going on, shoved his son into his wife's arms and started running.

By this time, other parents had noticed that something was going on. A few of the dads started going over to see what the fight was about, as the guy trying to take Marcus, got up and tried to get to his car. Paul flattened him with a punch to the gut and stood over him with his shirt torn, with a killing fire in his eyes.

"Paul... Emil is over there." I pointed out, as I grabbed Marcus, looking for a safe place to take him. Trish, letting me go, continued toward Emil, who was now out of the car and running toward me and Marcus. They heard the shouts of the other people, but kept focused on Emil and the threat he posed.

Emil looked furious as he came up to Trish. He would show her. He reached back to deliver his blow, but the tall woman just stepped forward, grabbed his arm and flipped him over her hip. He landed badly and had the wind knocked out of him. Trish stepped between his legs and brought down the arch of her foot to the juncture, twisting as she added to the injury to his manhood. She jumped back quickly as Emil snapped into a ball, trying to protect his nuts from another blow.

Paul stood over the man he knocked down and told him."Stay down!" and turned to take his anger out on the man who caused the problem in the first place. He grabbed Emil by the hair and pulled his head back

"Alright mother fucker... I've been trained in killing. It will only take twelve pounds of pressure per inch to snap your worthless fucking neck.... Fuck it!" He looked like he was going to do just that when the cop called out.

"Alright, stop it. What the hell is going on?" Paul looked up at the gun pointed at him as Trish yelled.

"Paul he's not worth it.... Let him go...." She stood between the cop and Paul. "I'm Trish Hafez... I'm an officer of the court. These men were trying to kidnap that child." She held out her hands. By this time the scene was surrounded by, bystanders. "I'm going over there to see if the child is hurt... if you could detain those two men..."

"Okay.... Someone call 9-1-1." He called over his shoulder.

"They're on the way." One of the dads yelled. The cop kept his gun drawn, knowing this could turn into a lynch mob in a second.

Trish knelt next to me. All I could do is hold my son and cry. "Are you okay?" She asked both of us.

"My arm hurts and my head..." Marcus said tearfully. "I hit it when we were knocked down. Did they get the bad men?" Marcus looked up and stared into Trish's eyes.

"Yeah they got the bad men... Are you okay sweetheart?" She stroked my face. I only nodded as we heard the sirens in the background.

An hour later, after the medics looked at Marcus and the police had taken all the statements they needed, Officer Wood walked up to us. "This is getting to be a bad habit." He ruffled the boy's hair.

"Not one we're trying to keep." Trish said, shaking his hand.

"Well, he finally did it this time. We have him on stalking, attempted kidnapping and assault. One of the mom's has seen him lurking around the school and called it in. She thought he might be a sex offender. We've been watching him. We didn't expect anything today being the last day of school and all. Do you know the man with him?"

No, he looks like the same man who was driving the car the last time... but I can't be sure." I said, still not letting go of Marcus.

"Well he's not going anywhere for awhile... Now is the best time for you to move where he can't find you."

"We already are... we are moving into a new house today.... He will be going to a different school next year...." I stammered.

"Good, that might be what set him off. Anyway, I'm just checking... We have all your information. So, if we need anything, we'll call. You all can go now." He released us, even Paul, who they could have taken in for questioning.

The evening lost its air of celebration, but we went through the motions anyway. The only difference, Trish called her family and had them join us. We took up a quarter of the pizza place, as Alonzo and his family came in. When Trish's parents showed up, Trish made the formal announcement.

"Everyone... for the kids, here is to the end of another school year... To the adults, here is to Beth and Marcus moving in and becoming part of my family." She toasted her remarks by tipping her glass of sprite as the kids all did the happy dance. She heard the gasps from her parents, and pulled Beth with her to meet them.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Hafez... I'm Beth... Marcus is my son..." I didn't know what else to say. Trish's mom just reached out and hugged me.

"Welcome to the family." She welcomed me with her rich deep voice. Trish's dad added his welcome.

"It is nice to meet you at last. My son has told me much about you. Welcome." He hugged me and pulled his daughter close and whispered into her ear. "Here's my smart one. You have found a way to bring me grandchildren." He smiled and kissed them both. "So when do you get married?"

"DAD...!" Trish gasped.

"As far as I'm concerned, we already are." I told the tall man who had the same eyes as my beloved.

Epilogue

Trish hoped that her wife, Beth, had fixed dinner. She was starving after the all day meeting she had to sit through. She maneuvered around the silver bike in the driveway and parked her car. Pulling out her case and bumping her door shut, she called out.

"Marcus Hafez... Come put away your bike."

She heard her step-son's voice. "Yes Momma Tish." As he climbed down from the tree in the front yard. Over the last five years, he had grown and filled out. It took a year before he started to feel safe. Another year passed before he would venture farther than he could see his new house. Now, after all the counseling and love, Marcus felt safe and secure with his two moms. He even found some good friends.

"Where's your mother?" Momma Tish asked. Her pet name had always stuck as he had grown older and Trish figured it always would.

"She's in your office grading papers. We're having roast for dinner." He came up and hugged his second mother. "Is Aunty Sheila bringing the baby over this weekend?"

"Yes... We're all going over to Uncle Paul's and Aunt Anne's it's the twin's birthday party. My office... that's a joke.... She spends more time in it than I do. Is your room clean and homework done?"

"Yea Ma'am... Like mom would let me get away with that...! It's not fair having a teacher and two moms in the house. Can I get a dog?" He complained as they walked together to the door until Trish reminded him.

"Put your toys and bike away... give me some time with your mom and we'll talk at dinner." I kissed his forehead and walked into our home. She snorted as she walked up behind and saw her lover. Beth had her reading glasses on, grading the papers scattered all over the desk.

"Hi Babe... how was work?" Beth spun her chair to hug her mate.

"Long and tedious.... Dinner smells good."

"Hmmm, so do you." Beth nuzzled her lover's breasts, teasing the hardening nipples with her warm breath. "What's Marcus doing?" She asked with a suggestive tilt to her head.

"If I know him, he's riding his bike to Tammy's house, so they can play together. Then he'll come home in about an hour, looking for food as he forgets to put his bike away again. How long until dinner?" Trish asked, as she looked down at the love of her life and the fires started to ignite.

"The meat probe is in, so it will turn off automatically. It'll stay warm..." She pulled Trish's blouse out of her skirt and started kissing the exposed skin. Forgotten were the papers on the desk, as Beth lost herself in the scent of her lover.

Beth stood up and they headed into their room. "Have I told you how much I love you lately?" Trish said, as their door started closing.

"No, but I'm going to show you... I'm going to make you pass out this time!" She promised her lover.

The door closed as Marcus smiled at his moms' antics. He felt safe, secure. He knew it was time to find something to do, so he didn't have to listen to the strange sounds they made as they showed their love to each other. Like every other ten year old, he didn't even want to think about what they did to make all those strange noises. It was better if he just went to his friend's house and played video games. So, that's exactly what he did.