Protecting Our Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dane didn't need asking twice. He pressed the head against her cunt and pressed forward. I watched as her lips stretched around the head and I heard her lustful moans. Dane went in deep, filling Kate completely, then pulled out until the head only was inside her. Then he pushed back in again. Dane was looking like a man possessed, with each and every thrust. Dane was giving her long slow strokes of his huge cock. She was squirming and moaning underneath him and before long Dane picked up the pace and was ramming her hard. The moans were so erotic. I watched and stroked my hardness in time with Danes fucking. I was oozing more pre cum than I had in ages.

After about 10 minutes of relentless action, Kate pushed Dane away and got on her knees leaning over the lounge. She told Dane to give her his cock from behind. Without delay, he got into position and started fucking my gorgeous wife doggy style. In no time his cock was sliding in and out of my wife's now stretched cunt. I could hear her moaning, and I knew from hearing them that she was on her way to climax. Dane started pumping harder and faster and leaned forward to reach around her and hang onto her tits.

They fucked like that for a few more minutes. Kate got louder with each thrust and then she yelled at Dane to to fuck her harder. That was the trigger to push her over the edge, and the familiar sound of Kate cumming filling the room. Dane continued to pump into Kate. His second orgasm seemed nowhere ready to end his evenings activity.

Kate finally regained her breathing and pushed Dane away from her. She suggested they change position again. This time Dane was told to lie on his back on the lounge room table, which he did. His cock was pointing into the air like a divining rod. She then stood over him and sat on it, facing him so her breasts were available for him to play with.

Kate began riding him, slowly at first, but soon the pace picked up and I again heard the familiar sounds of moaning as she approached orgasm. Once Kate has orgasmed the first time, her second is never far away. They were now bucking wildly and I heard Dane say that he couldn't hold it. He was cumming. Dane gave out a few dull grunts as he filled my wife's cunt with his second load. They both slumped on the sofa, staying in position with his cock buried deep in Kate's pussy. Watching and hearing the two of them was too much and I shot my own load into the air and over myself.

I stayed in my chair, watching the screen, waiting to see what would happen next. I saw Kate slide off Dane and leave the room telling Dane she was going to get them a drink of water. When Kate returned, Dane was still lying on the coffee table, his toned body covered in sweat, and his cock lying against his cock lying against his stomach. I'm not into guys at all, but I was impressed with his size. Kate sat beside Dane and talked to him about what had just happened. As they talked, I watched her slowly rubbing her fingers over the sweat on his smooth chest. His fingers were stoking her leg.

I couldn't believe it when his cock started rising again. Kate looked at Dane and smiled. She stopped talking and lowered herself and went down on him, taking his entire cock into her mouth. It didn't take long until Dane was seeking more of her sweet wet cunt. Kate stood up, allowing Dane to get up off the table. He took the cushions off the lounge and placed them on the floor. Dane got Kate to lie on the floor and lifted her legs in the air. There was no need for lubricant. His cum was still inside her. Dane pushed his cock straight into her and began to fuck her deep and hard. Kate moaned approval.

The fucking lasted longer this time, with Dane already having unloaded twice; it meant Kate was in for it. Kate experienced several climaxes during the next twenty five minutes of fucking in varying positions. What surprised me was when she out of the blue asked Dane to fuck her in the ass. Dane looked at her in a strange way, but Kate said, she loved a cock inside her rear.

Kate lets me fuck her in the ass, but when she is fucking another man, she usually gives them her cunt only. Dane pulled out of Kate and she lifted her hips and spread wider, giving him unobstructed access to her butt hole. When he placed the tip of his cum and pussy juice covered cock against her pert little asshole, Kate reached between her legs to accurately guide him in.

It took a little effort, but I soon saw the head of Dane's cock disappear into Kate's ass. I saw her tense up as he entered her. Kate told him to go slowly seeing it was his first time ass fucking. Inch by inch Dane buried his cock deep in my wife's ass. I had never seen anything so sexy in my life and my own hard-on was back, raging from the sight which was now before me.

Gradually they picked up pace and the 'slowly, slowly' message which Kate had given Dane turned to one of "Oh yes, fuck me harder." She was clearly enjoying this anal experience and so was Dane who was grunting his approval and now fucking Kate as hard as he could.

Another few minutes of intense fucking saw Dane moaning loudly as he delivered his third dose of cum, but this one was deep in my wife's ass. After a few minutes they uncoupled and both sat on the sofa. Kate kissed Dane on the forehead and told him he was welcome to use the upstairs shower.

When Dane walked upstairs, I quickly sent Kate a message, telling her not to clean herself up. Put the dress back on, but don't wash between your legs. Kate looked towards one of the cameras and smiled, blowing me a kiss.

After Dane had finished showering, he came back stairs. Kate smiled at his and asked if he was ok with what just happened. Dane told Kate that what just happened was the most amazing experience he has ever had and promised to keep it a secret.

Kate also told Dane that she expected him to keep his promise as regards to Jenna's virginity and if his urges got too much again, they would first talk. Dane agreed, then got up, saying he needed to get home. I stayed in the garage until I knew Dane had left, then made my way back into the house. I found my beautiful wife standing in a doorway leaning on the wall. She had a mischievous look on her face, that also showed she had been well and truly fucked and satisfied.

I walked up to her and kissed her passionately. My tongue pushed into her mouth and my hands went straight to her breasts, squeezing and massaging them. I broke our kiss and dropped to my knees asking her to turn around facing away from me. I lifted up her dress and pulled Kate's hips back.

She parted her legs, giving me a view of her wet and well fucked cunt and ass. I moved in closer and licked both holes first tongue fucking her pussy, then her asshole. Kate moaned again and pressed her ass back onto my face. I licked my beautiful wife's heavenly holes for a few minutes, before I wanted to add my juices to Danes. I stood up behind her and pressed the head of my again hardened cock to Kate's asshole.

No waiting this time. I pushed inside and started thrusting hard. I was like a man possessed. After what I had just seen, I know I couldn't last long. Within a few moments, my cum was shooting into her ass. I pressed in and held tight until I was done, spasming.

Kate turned and kissed me passionately and deeply. I asked her what she thought of Dane and if our decision would pay off. Kate told me she believed Dane would not tell anyone what had occurred that evening. With a wicked she smile she also said, Dane would make a great lover and she knew that when the time was ready, and with a little more of Kate's help, Dane would make Jenna would be a very happy girl.

12