Protecting the Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
My neighbor's "help" with my wife's infidelity.
4.5k words
3.93
97.5k
18
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was talking to my forty-something wife about her current lover, a twenty-nine year old kid. It's complicated, but the kid was the next-door neighbor, and he was "protecting" Helen for me while I was out of town. Helen was in a panic.

"Did you tell him he could bring over anyone else? Did you? You bastard! We've got to move. This is so embarrassing!"

Now she was alarming me. Something was awry.

"Helen! Calm down! What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about Neil, Bubba, and Arnie, you bastard! Those stoners that he hangs out with!"

"But he doesn't use drugs anymore. He's found religion."

"Well, all I can tell you is my house reeks of pot, and we're moving as fast as I can sell it. I'm not going to be the neighborhood whore any longer. They're Katherine's peers, for Christsake!"

"What are you talking about?"

I asked the question, but I think I knew the answer.

"Do I have to spell it out for you: Omar and his three friends spent the better part of an hour and a half cumming in my asshole. You're lucky I can even talk. I thought I had lost my mind. I didn't know a woman could do something like that for that long. It was like it was happening to someone else and I was watching. It was so dirty and erotic and wrong! And I kept cumming and cumming. All I have to do is touch myself and I can come again. Ahh! There it goes again. You bastard! You bastard!"

"Helen, I didn't give him permission. He didn't ask. It didn't come up. I haven't talked to him in two days. I'll cut short my week and come home tomorrow."

"You damn well better. I can't go to work like this I'm ... I'm ... too loose! I'd be better off shut up in a whorehouse. God, they treated me shitty! I've done some bad stuff in my lifetime, but this is a new low."

"I'll get on the first flight. I'll deal with Omar."

"Omar, it's Bob. I'm on my way home and would like to talk to you, buddy. You know what it is about. My flight arrives at noon. Call me."

I would rather have talked to him in person. Fortunately, Omar called me as I was getting off the plane.

"You're back early, Mr. Buckley."

He sounded disappointed.

"Yeah, well Helen is more than a little upset over Arnie, Bubba, and Neil. You were suppose to be watching her for me, not pimping her out."

"But I wanted to pay you for the Nautilus. I would never mistreat Mrs. Buckley. I thought she wanted to do other guys."

(Oh my God! He was going to pay me with the money he made off Helen's ass!)

"I don't think so Omar, and now she wants to move away."

"But she asked me if all my friends were hung like me."

"Maybe so, Omar, but that's a long way from asking for a gangbang. You guys are Katherine's age, it's embarrassing for a mother like Helen to think of herself as a slut. What if Katherine found out?"

"I see your point, Mr. Buckley, I'll tell the other guys not to say anything."

"Thank you Omar. And Omar, you've done your penance, you don't need to protect Helen anymore. I'm home now."

After what Helen told me, I really didn't expect it to be that easy. Helen looked okay when she greeted me at the door. I told her of my conversation with Omar. I couldn't judge her reaction, besides, the telephone was ringing. It was Omar. There was trouble. His friends would keep quiet, but they wanted one last round with Helen. They were on their way over.

"Don't they know I'm home, Omar?"

"Yeah, we do, but it doesn't matter."

Did I hear him say, "we?" Oh god, he's in on it. He wants one last shot at her butt, too! Helen was right. We were going to have to move! There was no use keeping it from Helen. I said,

"You're right. They are on their way over for 'one last time.' I'm sorry."

Helen blanched momentarily, and then her chest flushed bright red. She was turned on. She got practical, and she got efficient really fast.

"Help me change the sheets! Put the lube on the night table!"

As we stripped the bed, I realized that she had put the best sheets on for us. She was planning a night in bed, but, now, this call meant that the night was going to be, as she put it,

"... very messy. I had to throw away the sheets from the other night, and I'm not going to throw away these, too. Get the lube from the bathroom and put it on the nightstand."

"What lube?"

"I had to buy lube just to keep up with Omar. I was lucky I had it the other day. You can't believe what a difference it makes."

Helen appeared to be taking this much better than I thought. It sounded like it might be a one-last-chance thing for her, too.

The doorbell rang. Four lanky young men entered. They all looked older and more mature than when I had seen them last, but they still greeted Helen formally.

"Hello, Mrs. Buckley."

Kind of funny, I thought, considering how they had treated her the other night and what they were there for today. I said,

"Look, I'm home a day early. This was supposed to be all over. Let me get you a beer and then you can go."

My welcome was returned with a chorus of,

"Thank you, Mr. Buckley."

I went to the kitchen and got six beers. As I returned, I got a glimpse of Helen leading Neil by the hand to the bedroom. There was an awkward silence. Then some sounds emanated from the bedroom. I heard the telltale yelp that Helen makes when she's penetrated anally. From then on, we sipped our beers in silence save for the sound of Neil huffing and puffing, and Helen's voice coming from the bedroom.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God!"

One-by-one, they took a trip back to the bedroom. Helen never came out. When they'd return, they would smirk and smile as if lost in the reverie of what they had just done. Omar was last to go, and he went in before Arnie came out. They were both in there together. I could hear Helen's voice. She was complaining, but soon the sounds of huffing and puffing resumed, and Helen just emitted one long continuous groan. It was all too easy to imagine what they were doing. Bubba broke the silence,

"He's fucking doing it! He's fucking doing it! I gotta see this!"

Bubba and Neil went into the bedroom. I stayed. Up until now, Helen had done a good job of keeping her affairs out of my face, and I had done a good job keeping my head in the sand. But, things were different now. Why should I pass up the opportunity to see her in action? I went in. Two guys, and one husband, stood around the bed and watched as Arnie and Omar treated my wife like a whore. I was amazed by the change in Helen.

It couldn't have been comfortable for her – not being watched, she seemed oblivious to that – but the position. Arnie was underneath her and he bucked his hips up into her pelvis. Omar's long frame was squishing down on her. His cock was in proportion to his height and I was fascinated to see that as he slid in and out of her asshole, quite a bit of cock remained visible above her butt cheeks. Helen thrashed around – mostly though, only her head could move. Her mouth opened and closed like a guppy gasping for hair.

Omar sat up and rocked back on Helen's legs. It must have shifted the angle of his cock, and her eyes bolted open in surprise. Omar grabbed her hips and he started pulling her pelvis back and forth to give himself rapid deep thrusts into her ass. Helen put her hand on the mattress to brace herself or to get up (but she couldn't) and she stared off into the distance. She looked surprised and concerned. Her mood quickly changed, however. She closed her eyes and made a combination pant and moan. She arched her butt up as best she could to give Omar better access to her ass. She must have pulled off Arnie because he immediately grabbed his cock and fed it back into her cunt. Helen wiggled down on it.

It was hard for me to judge whether Helen was in pain or ecstasy or both. What was evident was that she was working hard and that she was accommodating whatever they wanted. If they moved a leg or an arm, she moved too. If they wanted more cunt or more ass, she adjusted her position. I realized that she had been through this drill a lot, and she knew her place. That was even more evident when Neil and Bubba got tired of waiting. The moment they had gotten their cocks out, Helen had reached for them without waiting for a request. She pulled one to her mouth while stroking the other. Helen looked like a pornographic contortionist servicing four guys with her cunt, ass, mouth, and hand. She was working hard!

Neil and Bubba began to complain. They were watching one hot scene and they were only getting a handjob and a blowjob. Bubba grabbed Helen by the back of her head and her chin. All she could do was look at him with her eyes. She looked apprehensive and she had every right to be. Bubba was highly aroused. There was no mistaking that his dick was large, swollen purple, and ready to cum. He started thrusting farther into Helen's mouth. She gagged, but he didn't stop. He started to move faster. He was trying to cum, and it seemed like he couldn't do it fast enough. Helen sucked and slobbered, but she was also trying to back off the cock that was head-fucking her mouth. Her frantic efforts were making Arnie and Omar even more aroused. Helen took her hand off Neil and she tried to push Bubba away. She was successful for an instant and she took a deep breath and looked relieved. Then she said,

"Okay. I know you want to cum. Give me a minute. Okay, cum for me. Fuck my mouth."

All eyes fastened on Helen. Arnie and Omar slowed down. Bubba jabbed his cock back into Helen's mouth. He grabbed her head and chin and pulled her head back and forth over his cock. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it. Basically, he masturbated himself with Helen's mouth. Helen did her best to open up as far as possible. In no time at all, Bubba froze and we watched him pump into Helen's mouth. Helen took the opportunity to breathe again, and she literally blew bubbles on exhale. The kid must have cum a huge amount. I could see Helen's throat working to swallow, but a large amount was also spilling out of her now slacken jaw and it dribbled down her chin. It was an erotic sight.

Neil began to whine and complain in earnest. He wanted a lot more. Omar told him to wait until he came. Helen heard that, and between the two of them, the focus was now on getting Omar to cum in her ass. He moved faster, she bucked back. They both made guttural utterances that were so in tune with each other that I wondered if they hadn't been lovers for years – apparently they had done a lot in just the last four days. Omar bellowed as he came up her butt and he collapsed on her back. Helen went limp. Arnie complained vociferously about the weight, and Neil and Bubba were all too happy to pull Omar and Arnie off Helen and dump them unceremoniously onto the floor.

There was brief debate between Neil and Bubba over what to do next. Neil had grabbed Helen's arm. Helen looked fucked-out, but she got to her hands and knees. Neil was on her in a shot. Anyone would have. Inviting was the only way to describe it. Her asshole was slightly agape and a trickle of cum oozed down toward her cunt. She still had cum on her chin. Neil filled the void in an instant, and Helen looked back over her shoulder in a sultry manner. It looked as if she was about to say something, but Neil's insistent thrusting was weakening her resolve. Her shoulders slumped and she rested her head on the floor. She stared off at know place in particular while Neil pumped away at the business end of Helen.

But this wasn't what Neil and Bubba originally had in mind. Bubba complained, and Neil pulled out of Helen's ass. There was more talk about what they wanted to do. Helen looked tired, but she was accommodating. She stood up. Bubba was hard again, and he picked Helen up and slid her down over his cock. Her arms circled his neck, and her head slumped on his shoulder. Neil sandwiched her between him and Bubba, and he fumbled to get his cock into her asshole. I didn't think he'd make it because Bubba was bouncing her up and down on his cock as fast as he could. You could see the change in Helen the moment her ass came down on Neil's cock. She threw her head back and made a long groan. It was a beautiful sight.

I had never seen my wife so out of control. She was at their mercy and they fucked her cunt and ass roughly in that position. They grew tired of standing, and they put her down. After a brief discussion, it was decided that they wanted her reverse cowgirl. Helen said,

"Okay. That's more difficult, but here, do this ..."

Helen took the initiative. She positioned Neil on the mattress, she turned, and she sat on him while guiding his cock into her ass without looking. She leaned back and motioned for Bubba to enter her cunt. Once they were in, Helen half-leaned and half-propped herself up with her arms. She did all this without uttering a peep. She was just getting them ready. Now that her body was in place, she simply said,

"Okay. Go ahead and fuck me."

When Bubba moved too fast, she'd push him back with her hand. If he slipped out, her hand was there to stuff him back in. I thought she looked like a porn star, and that's exactly what Omar said.

"Mrs. Buckley you are amazing. You look like a girl in a video!"

"Do you really think so? I don't know ... but you guys are really turning me on!"

I realized that she probably had not forgotten how much older she was than they. I detected a little insecurity in her voice, but I was also amazed by how flattered she was by their attention. To say that she was really getting turned on was an understatement. She was really getting wound up. She moved faster, they moved faster. She winced in pain and bit her lip, but then she would moan.

"Yes. Yes! Yeah, like that. Like that. Uh. Uh. Oh shit. Oh shit! I'm going to cum. Oh, fuck me. Fuck meeee!"

It looked like Helen was going for another big orgasm. She hiked her butt up and down on Neil's cock, cussing and swearing the whole time. Clearly, this position was hitting her G-spot. Helen looked frantic in her arousal. Gone, was the cool, calm, confident persona that had set up this lurid scene. Present, was one wild bitch getting worked over by two younger guys with a lot of stamina. They had each cum – maybe twice -- and their staying power was longer this time around. Neil moved without regard to Bubba, and vice versa. Helen would react to a shift in Neil's cock, and she would get a different sensation from Bubba's cock before she had time to savor the new experience. I knew now what she meant about the other night. It looked like this was driving her crazy. I'd be surprised if she could remember her name. At this moment she was just mouth, cunt, and ass to four young cocks.

Now Neil seemed close to cumming. He lifted Helen's butt up with his hands, he lifted his own butt off the mattress and, in a prodigious display of energy, he stabbed his cock into Helen at breakneck speed. Helen's eyes widened, and she blubbered incoherently. She seemed to be saying, "Noooo ..." but her own orgasm was impending. Maybe she was saying, "No" to the rough treatment her asshole was getting. I don't know, but I saw Neil thrust in particularly hard. There, he froze, lifting Helen higher off the mattress than ever. Even Bubba froze at that gesture. Then it was obvious that Neil was cumming in her butt. He lowered his butt back down to the mattress, and Helen fell back down on him. Bubba slipped out of her cunt.

It looked liked they were all satiated, but Bubba hadn't cum again. Bubba was clearly still aroused. He grabbed Helen's arms and he pulled her off Neil roughly.

"Move over! Come here, bitch. Give me some of that, too!"

Neil rolled off the mattress. Helen was on her knees next to the mattress, and she opened her mouth and leaned toward Bubba's cock. That wasn't his intent. He shoved her face past his cock and onto the mattress. He grabbed her by the cleft of her ass and shoved more of her onto the mattress, knees still on the floor. He was yelling at her so loudly that I was afraid the neighbors would hear.

"Grab your cheeks and spread them!"

Helen complied, never lifting her head from the mattress.

I saw just a glimpse of her asshole and cunt. They glistened from the wetness. Now, they were both very red and enlarged. It was a brief glimpse, because Bubba shot his cock up her asshole like a spike. Helen reacted viscerally. Her hands left her ass cheeks, and she grabbed her stomach like she was having a cramp. One hand worked its way down to her clit and she masturbated herself frantically, but the real show was Bubba. He fucked her hard and viciously. He grunted and panted like an animal. He chanted a mantra.

"Fuck your ass, fuck your ass, fuck your dirty ass."

Omar, Neil, and Arnie were slack jawed at the spectacle before them. I was astonished. We were all stroking our cocks at this sight. In distant memory, I vaguely remembered that this was my wife, that this wasn't pornography. This was Katherine's mother that was getting gangbanged by these young men. She was and she wasn't the person that she used to be. Right now, she responded like any female under such an intense assault. Helen thrashed her head around, and she talked in gasping breaths.

"Ah. Ah, Ow, Ow. Ohh, Ohh, Yesss!"

And then she got silent. Something was happening. She stiffened. Bubba stiffened, and he unloaded his juice up her ass. He fell back onto his heels, and his cock slipped out. As fast as it had gone in, Bubba's fluids ran right back out of Helen's ass. She must have felt the stream as it turned to a trickle, and she instinctively reached back to catch it. It was futile, of course, and her fingers were coated. She brought her hand back to her face as if wondering what to do with them, and then she did the unexpected. She sucked her fingers clean. Helen rolled her head to one side and looked up at me for the first time, and said,

"Isn't it your turn?"

The guys got ready to leave. They had no interest in seeing me do Helen. They had gotten what they had come for. By the time I was done using what was, to me, a disappointingly loose asshole, they were gone and Helen was snoring. The sheets were off the bed. They were spotted with lube and god-knows-what else. I lifted one of Helen's cheeks and checked. No blood. No tearing. Slightly agape, and very greasy with lube.

The next day Helen and I were closer than ever. It was unanimous, we were moving. Helen said,

"I want a new house, and a new law firm."

I said,

"I want a monogamous lifestyle, and I want a lot of ass."

"It's all yours sweetie. No use letting it go to waste. I'm still thoroughly loose today."

And with that, she peeled down her panties and bent over the arm of the sofa. I grabbed the lube and then quickly penetrated her. I probably didn't need the lube. It was like fucking her cunt. I didn't last long. She was a hellcat. She was going for that squirt up her butt, and I delivered. She bucked, grunted, swore, and I was certain she came big time. The moment I pulled out the cum trickled right out again with a gratuitous fart. What a whore, I thought. I didn't say that, though. Instead, I complimented her on her ability to handle four guys and her husband. How often had she done that, I asked.

"Honey, please! Yeah, I've done it. Okay? I've done it a lot! So, please, don't get started."

"What else have you done? Women?"

"Honey!"

"Animals?"

"That, I definitely have not done!"

"Water sports?"

"Please, honey, please don't make me go there! You know I've been with a lot of guys at the office and, frankly, for a while, I went through a submissive streak with that guy Don. I did a lot of things that I'm not proud of. You don't want to hear it, and I don't want to remember it. Let's leave it at that, please."

That afternoon the house was on the market and we had rented an apartment. Omar somehow found out about the new address and he showed up one day while Helen was home alone. When I got home, Helen said that he had been there.

12