Protecting the Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
A young man is the solution to Helen's infidelity.
4.2k words
3.52
86.7k
18
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mother! How could you!"

Katherine was rebuking Helen, but Helen wasn't yet clear how much Katherine knew.

"I know all of it. How could you cheat on Daddy like that? I know you fuck old guys like Paulsen, but why would you fuck guys my age? Why? Why?"

All Helen could say was,

"I'm sorry, honey. How did you find out?"

Katherine said,

"Arnie's sister talks to me nearly every week. Arnie thought he had died and gone to heaven. He told his sister, and she couldn't wait to tell me. She said it was like old times! They're calling you the Mother-I'd-Like-to-Fuck!"

"I don't understand, what do you mean, like old times?"

"My girlfriends and I would talk about you, trying to figure out if you were a whore or not. Missy Paulsen was certain of it. She said, she 'knew for sure.' Arnie's sister said that a woman wasn't a whore unless she got paid for it, and we didn't think you got paid. I said you were a lawyer and lawyer's couldn't be whores."

"Oh, honey! I had no idea you knew anything back then. I'm sorry. I've always had a bad reputation, but I didn't know I had a bad reputation with you. That 'whore' thing has been around a long time. I went to high school with Bob Paulsen and his wife -- she's never liked me, and she's the main one that keeps up the 'whore' talk -- not that I haven't given her provocation. How long have you been wondering?"

"Mom, I've always thought of you as a beautiful and sexy mother. I've been more proud of you than ashamed. My girlfriends and I would talk, but you looked powerful to us. When I was eleven, I remember watching you dress up in that black velvet dress and red lipstick. I thought you were the most beautiful woman in the world, and then that old gray-haired guy would come over!"

"What gray-haired guy? You mean my boss? The head of the firm?"

"Yeah, we called him 'Gagger.' You'd put me to bed, but I couldn't help sneaking a look at you walking down the hall to the door, and he'd give you a peck on the cheek -- so sophisticated -- but then he'd put his hand on your shoulder and you'd start to kneel, and I'd be crestfallen."

"Oh, honey! I'm so sorry. I thought you were asleep. What's with the 'Gagger' nickname?"

"Mom, how could anybody sleep through the noise you make when you're having sex -- with Dad or with anyone else! We called him 'Gagger' because, like, each guy seemed to have a specialty. That guy obviously wanted oral. I didn't know what it was, but I called my girlfriend and told her that my mother was choking and gagging while having sex and she told me what oral sex was. That was better than when I found out what anal sex was!"

"You talked to your girlfriends while I was having sex?"

"What would you do? I couldn't sleep. By the time I was thirteen, I knew a lot more about sex, and I could visualize what they were doing to you, especially Mr. A."

"Mr. A? What do you mean?"

"The ass-fucker guy. We called him Mr. A."

"Oh my God! I wish you hadn't heard all that."

"You remember, then?"

"Yes, I do. I won't kid you, I love anal sex, but that guy was all about talking filthy."

"Well, it was just part of my sex education, and I turned out alright -- a lot more conservative than you, I might add."

"Honey, I think I'm changing. But listen, I've been addicted to sex since I was thirteen. You're old enough to hear my story and I hope it helps. I thought I was hot stuff at thirteen and I dated a lot. Everybody seemed to be having intercourse, but I held out until I was fourteen. I was a freshman and this guy was a senior, and when I resisted he said,

"Yeah, you're right. I don't have a condom and you're not on birth control, so we'll skip your cunt, but we don't need to give up, right? After you've had it in the butt, you won't want to go back!"

I wanted to be sophisticated and cool -- I sure wasn't going to tell him that I was a virgin. Well, he was right. I loved it. I had more than one orgasm the very first time we did it even though it hurt. It's always a pain/pleasure thing for me. I never did use my cunt. I never had to use birth control. Most guys never knew it, and the ones that did loved it. It is amazing how unaware guys can be of where their cocks are! I remained a virgin until I got married."

"Mom, I can't believe you were a virgin at age twenty!"

"Uh, no -- I was eighteen. I was married once before your Dad."

"I never knew that."

"Well, it's not a nice story, but it'll explain why Missy Paulson would have had a negative impression of me. I've never been a nice person. I guess I'm old enough to admit it, now. When I was a senior I dated the football captain and I was very proud. He was really square and he wanted to get married before we had sex. I couldn't go without sex, and I cheated on him a lot. I was a virgin, which he could tell because he'd finger me, so I had to go to other guys for anal sex,"

"One day we were suppose to go to the movies, and I was over at another guy's house. I called my fiancé and told him to pick me up there, thinking it was innocent enough because we hadn't done anything yet. But then, the guy gets all frisky, and I got aroused, and we started to do it, like fast and in a hurry – you know, 'cause my boyfriend was coming. It was really animal-like, and hot, sweaty, and dirty. I was looking out the window for my fiancé's car and the guy just banged my ass relentlessly doggy style. When you have a reputation like mine, guys don't treat you very well, and I was getting used to feeling pretty degraded, but it never stopped me from wanting it. I felt him enlarging and about to cum, and then I didn't feel that squirt in my ass. I thought that was strange, but he had stopped moving. I saw my fiancé's car drive up, and in a panic, I pulled away from him, threw my clothes on, and rushed out the door,"

"I'm sitting in the movie theatre and I feel all wet and I realized that I might be smelling, so I excused myself and went to the bathroom. I sat down and saw that the guy had cum all over my bush – and I mean lots of it. I was really panicking now, because I knew I was holding it next to my cunt and it was just the right time of month to get pregnant."

"I went to the sink and started splashing water on my bush -- but it was like glue. In walks this girl I knew, but not well. She was sort of a dyke -- no, she was definitely a dyke -- and we ran in different circles. She could see exactly what had happened and what a pickle I was in, so she said we had to put hot water on it. She ran the hot water and soaked paper towels and applied them to my pussy – I'd practically cum with her hand on me, what with the hot towels and all. She'd go get more, and do the same thing. It's a wonder I didn't turn into a lesbian. She tried to kiss me, but I'd move away, but she was getting her jollies just touching me, so she had nothing to complain about,"

"I put my pants back on and rejoined my boyfriend. I told him I thought we should get married right away. I was afraid I'd get pregnant -- and I did -- but I didn't tell him. He had a stag party before the wedding and his football team and other friends showed up. I was naive to think no one would tell. They kept goading him, saying:

"Why do you think she's a virgin?"

Somebody would smirk and say,

"I know she's not a virgin!"

Somebody else would say,

"She's doubly not a virgin!"

"He came home and asked me. I had to tell him that, even though I was a virgin, I had messed around some, you know, 'around back.' He didn't know what to do. I don't even think he knew what I meant. We got married anyway. We had sex. There was no chemistry. We got the marriage annulled, and I had an abortion -- I didn't tell anybody except my friends -- what I thought were my friends -- that's why Mrs. Paulsen always thought I was a whore, because of my high school days."

"Wow, Mom, that's quite a load to carry for a long time! Does Dad know?"

"Yeah, he does, and he knows plenty more that must be just as difficult for him, but he doesn't know everything."

"Like what?"

"Like, I've screwed Paulsen since high school."

"Mom, I think he knows that now."

"Yeah, you're probably right. He definitely knows about the law firm. I've haven't hidden the fact that I screwed my way to the top -- I'm not ashamed of that -- and your father just has to accept me for the sexual appetite that I've had. I think he does, but I try not to put it in his face -- like the other day at the party."

"What does sex and your career have to do with each other?"

"Well, I'll be the first to admit that I have acted like a whore around my job. Always have. It started inadvertently. I was a secretary at the law firm after graduating from high school. I should have gone directly to college, but after I married your father, we immediately had you, and I was happy to have part-time work,"

"In no time at all, several guys were hitting on me and made offers, and I took one of them up on it during a lunch hour. I must have had a neon sign on my butt, because he found out right a way that I liked it that way. Then everyone found out. I was very popular. Very, very popular. They liked me because I was ten times smarter than most of the secretaries, and they liked me because I put out in ways that their wives or girlfriends didn't."

"How did you decide to go to law school, Mom?"

"They were encouraging me because I was so smart. Technically, you don't have to have a college degree, you just have to be able to pass the bar exam -- and to be able to land a job -- but I already had a job. I didn't go right away, though, because I sort of got messed up in something."

"Mom, did you use drugs?"

"No. No, but it was still an addiction, it's just that it was to sex. One of the partners was, let's just say, domineering and controlling. He started keeping me to himself -- before that we use to have after-hours parties that were group things, that's the way it was back in those days. Except for being married, he wanted me for himself, and I was under his control all day at the office. Then he started taking off time, and he'd fuck me all afternoon. We got into a domination/submission thing. It surprised me that I was up for it. It's a relaxation, in a way, not to have control. Besides, anal sex is the ultimate in putting someone else in control."

"Mom, you're telling me a little more than I want to know."

"Whoops, sorry. Well, my tolerance for his abuse just sort of crept up on me. I didn't know it, but others at the firm were getting concerned, and then it happened. Part of his control was that he'd let other's fuck me, or he'd let women play with me when he wanted."

"I wasn't a lesbian, but it's really nice to lick another woman or get licked, and women know best how to tweak my nipples. He had a girlfriend that was stunningly beautiful. I think he probably dominated her a lot at home, but he'd let her boss me around when the three of us were together. I didn't mind, because she was delicious and if she wanted to get her jollies by making me lick her, that was fine with me."

"But one day, he got this guy, like, right off the street. He'd let other guys we knew fuck me before, but we didn't know this guy, and the guy fucked me really hard. I'd always been able to take it hard, and I was used to getting choking blowjobs and getting it shoved up my ass, but that guy was way beyond that. He got way out of control and he started slamming into me, and the partner couldn't -- or wouldn't -- stop him. I was pretty young and dumb in those days."

"The guy was a carpenter or something, and I remember that he had rough hands. The guy had picked up right a way that I was a submissive. He'd say,

"Get on your knees and suck my cock."

Then, he'd slap me because I didn't do it fast enough.

"I'm gonna fuck your face, bitch, so hold your breath."

He'd fucked my mouth so long that I'd turn red and then blue. He'd hold his cock in my throat and I knew I'd be in big trouble if he came, but he didn't. I started gagging and choking, and I think he got off on that more than cumming. He'd say,

"Get your cunt over my cock."

He'd lie down and make me straddle him and make me fuck him with my cunt. That's hard on the legs, but at least I'd be in control of how deep it went – until he'd pull me all the way down and jam it up to my cervix. He seemed more intent on hurting me than giving or getting pleasure, so I was a little worried when he said he was going to fuck me up the ass. I was still straddling him, and he made me pull out and put it in my ass and sit down. That was a first!

It didn't last long. He couldn't move enough in that position to satisfy his lust, so he pushed me off, positioned me on hands and knees, and then it got intense. He was too long, and he moved too quickly for me to accommodate him like that. He'd spank my ass, only way harder than anyone had ever done before. It would make me jerk hard on his cock and he seemed to like that, so he didn't stop. To this day, I don't know if he had cum – I didn't feel it – but it was a relief when he stopped, that's all I can say. The agony continued for a little longer because they left me on my hands and knees while the guy and the partner had a self-congratulatory discussion about what a good fuck I was. I liked hearing that, even if I felt like shit, but as I said, I was young and dumb in those days,"

"I went back to the office, but I could barely move. The other partners called me in and asked me what happened. I still covered for the shithead, but they made me strip, which was embarrassing in itself, and when they saw how tender I was, they got scared and called an ambulance. They released me from ER, because it was just superficial bruising, but I couldn't go home to your father looking like that, so the firm had me call him and tell him that I was needed at an urgent meeting in Boston and would be gone for two-weeks. They actually put me on a plane for Boston. That flight was the most uncomfortable that I've ever endured – ironically, guys still tried to pick me up, but for once in my life I turned them down. When I got there, I was met by a limousine and taken to a penthouse suite that I didn't know the law firm owned. I spent two-weeks recuperating in luxury and no one bothered me. I talked to your Dad each night,"

"It turned out, the penthouse belonged to that old guy you called 'Gagger' -- the founder of the firm. He saw to it that I went to law school and that I was guaranteed a position at the firm. They didn't approve of the partner that got me hurt, so they bought him out. But, what they were really afraid of was that your father would sue them. There wouldn't have been merit in a suit though, because that guy was outside the law firm and I'd pretty much had been a voluntary participant in everything else. Looking back on it, I guess I haven't been much better behaved as an adult than I had been as a teenager."

"After law school, I passed the bar very quickly -- I'm very proud of that -- but I didn't want to practice law full time because I was raising you, and you were a lot of fun to be around. I wouldn't have missed raising you for anything in the world."

"I remember doing tons of stuff with you, Mom, that other parents didn't have time for. You never seemed to have work conflicts – it was Dad that worked all the time."

"Well, it would have been a problem, even for me. It was axiomatic that you couldn't get anywhere in a law firm working part-time, so I capitalized on my sexual looseness. I'm not ashamed to admit it. I had my cake and ate it, too!"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that you were wrong, Katherine: A woman can be a lawyer and a whore, too. I had a very successful career, and I worked part-time. I still do. It quickly became apparent that most of the judges had slept with me at one time or another during my party days, or the opposing attorneys might have as well, or, at least, they would have known my history. So, I would get a big client account, work up the case, and then the firm would substitute in a hired attorney to avoid a conflict at trial time. It's court appearances that suck up your time. I rarely had to set foot in court, but I did do good work for the firm -- I mean legal work,"

"I'll admit it, though, I also didn't stop sleeping with big account clients, and that really does make me a whore -- although Mrs. Paulsen doesn't know about that. The firm made me a partner because it would have been hypocritical not to recognize me for the sheer volume of money that I brought in. They used to joke that I was their best asset, and they'd draw out the word as they said it. I didn't mind. I'm unashamed that I like anal sex, I'm surprised more women don't."

"You would have been perfect for my last boyfriend, Mom. Before I married John I was with ... "

"Yeah, you were with Kyle -- I remember. He was hunky!"

"Hunky, yes, but kinky, too -- at least to me. He always wanted anal sex, and I'd never do it. You two should really hook up. He was older than me, but younger than you. You'd still be with a younger guy, but it'd be way less embarrassing than Omar and those guys -- that was really slumming it, Mom!"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I know! It was your Dad's fault, he set me up."

"Mom! Don't blame Dad. He's put up with a lot. Besides, I heard from Omar and from Arnie's sister exactly what happened."

"You heard from Omar?"

"Yeah, he got a hold of me through Arnie's sister, and he said he wanted to apologize for fucking you, and he told me the whole fucking story in graphic detail -- which I could have lived without, thank you. He made it sound very cool, but the image of you getting double penetrated was sickening to me."

"Oh, baby, I've never been that reckless or stupid before. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Mom, you are who you are, and I still think of you as this ravenously beautiful, powerful, sexy woman. Dad does, too."

"Thank you honey. I don't deserve you. Should I take you up on your old boyfriend?"

"Mom! Haven't you had enough?"

"I'd say yes – I've definitely had enough with guys my age, but ..."

"But what?"

"But I had forgotten what's it's like to get a vigorous shagging by a younger guy, so I thought, you know, that maybe ..."

"You thought that maybe I'd give you Kyle's number, right? Well, I will if that's what it takes to keep you out of the gutter. He was disease free, too, which is rare these days. How have you managed over these years?"

"Knock on wood, nothing more than some bouts with venereal warts. Sometimes I think my asshole juices must be worse than those STD bacteria and viruses."

"Are you and Dad okay?"

"Yeah, never better. I try not talk about this stuff, but he's always known something. I figure: I've never given him reason to worry. He's my main squeeze. He reigns over my cunt. I could never do without him, and he's not averse to putting it in my butt sometimes. I think I'll keep him!"

When Katherine told me that she had talked frankly to her mother, I was relieved. If Helen was embarrassed, that was one thing, but it wasn't fair that Katherine should be. For that reason, I understood immediately why Katherine had put Helen in contact with Kyle. And it seemed to work. Katherine didn't have to be afraid that she'd get embarrassed by Helen dogging her age group, and I didn't have to get embarrassed by Helen doing it with the neighbors or at work.

If this was going to work, I knew I was going to have to have a heart-to-heart with Kyle and lay out some ground rules. Kyle was a little sheepish, at first. He'd run into me as he left or when he'd come over, and it looked like he was embarrassed. I finally intercepted Kyle one day as he was coming and I was leaving. I said,

12