Protecting the Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give it to her, Kyle. You know she likes it rough."

"Are you sure? Is that alright?"

"Are you kidding? It's my job to treat her like a princess, and your job to treat her like a dirty, little whore. But do your job well, man, we don't want her running to anyone else. That way, we'll all be happy."

"Okay, Mr. Buckley. I've never been with a whore, but Helen's, like, well, I tell her to do the most disgusting things like rim my asshole, suck my dick until she pukes, just to get me ready to fuck her, and she's like, 'Okay!' Man, I've never known a woman like that!"

"More than I want to know, Kyle, more than I want to know."

"I know she likes it rough, but I don't think I can do it rough enough. I don't want to hit her. I can ream her and she begs for more. I practically fisted her and ..."

"Whoa! Kyle. Man, you're killing me. That stuff's private between you and her – you don't tell anyone else, including me – and I don't want her passed around to other guys. Just the three of us and we'll all be happy."

And that's exactly what we were. Not exactly hometown Mom and Dad, but who knows what kind of kinky lifestyle passes for normal in the American home these days? Maybe it's not like that in your home, and maybe it is. Obviously, you like to read about it – bet you didn't think it would be like that for Helen and Bob in the Buckley household, did you?

(By the way, when I came home that night, Helen was exhausted. She looked like hell. She looked like she had really been fucked over! She looked satisfied, though, and she was curious. She asked me what I had said to Kyle. She knew something was up, but Kyle wouldn't tell her. He had given her the most intense workout she had ever had. He told her things were going to be "different" now, and that he was just getting started. Helen begged me to tell her, and she said she had to tell Kyle to give her a month before he came back. I swallowed the canary, and smiled in silence.)

12