Protection

Story Info
A clinic with an unusual way to encourage use of condoms.
7k words
3.73
92.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,058 Followers

Many thanks to jellybelly2 for first editing and improving this story.

Gratitude to author/editor susannahwrites, whose stories of sensuality are at the other end of the spectrum from this one, for applying dazzling talents to make it better yet and to Edixx and author/editor shygirlwhore, who found weaknesses and helped me fix them.

"I just don't know what to do with Dickie. I'm at my wits' end."

"Don't you worry, Mrs. Plymer," Mrs. Roberts said. "You've come to the right place. We'll solve your problem this afternoon."

"Look at him sitting there, sullen and rebellious. He won't listen to anyone.

"My husband and I aren't old-fashioned. We remember when our hormones ran wild. That's why we married the summer after high school. Things were so much easier then."

"They certainly were," the nurse agreed.

"I don't expect Dickie to wait like we did. But since he turned eighteen, he's become as reckless as the other boys in his class. They never think about consequences. Why do they refuse to use protection?"

"I know why," Mrs. Roberts said. "Many of our nurse's aides are classmates of Dickie. They tell me it's a macho thing. The boys say condoms are for scaredy-cats.

"If the girl insists, nobody is interested in her, so she usually gives in and has green sex. They call it that because it's natural and organic with nothing to recycle.

"We've talked to a lot of girls who work here and their friends. They want the boys to use protection, but they're scared of being social outcasts."

"That's crazy," Mrs. Plymer said. "We've just chipped in on our second abortion. We all thought that sex education would take care of this. They learned how to put condoms on cucumbers in eighth grade. What good was that?"

"Not to worry. We've already treated dozens of boys who are Dickie's classmates and hundreds from all the local high schools. In addition, many of the girls working here had abortions. Assisting us helps reinforce that they need to always demand protection.

"I think we're starting to make a dent in the green sex epidemic. Word of our treatments is spreading, and there's already a two-week wait list for appointments. We'll take care of Dickie, but you can help us, too.

"A lot of times, boys are embarrassed to talk about their cure. We have to honor patient confidentiality, so we can't tell anyone about their treatment -- not even their parents.

"Dickie would be doing his friends a big favor if he tells them about his treatment here. Once they hear about us and our mission, many boys see the light and stop taking chances.

"Don't press Dickie for details of his treatment, but you can encourage him to talk to the other boys at church and school -- one on one. Reward him if he makes the effort. We need to work together to stamp out this plague."

Mrs. Plymer looked at her son sitting next to her and then back to the nurse with a quizzical expression on her face. Mrs. Roberts answered her unasked question.

"It's all right that Dickie hears us talking about him. He'll be hearing the same things again during his treatment.

"Trust is a major component of our success. We can't monitor what you do, but I hope when Dickie comes home, you and your husband will trust that he is a good boy once more. No more keeping a watchful eye.

"I won't claim we're perfect, but we haven't had a failure yet. Since you won't be checking on him anymore, there will only two ways to know if our treatment wasn't successful.

"The first is if he makes another girl pregnant. The second is if he dates a girl who becomes pregnant and accuses him. That's right. He may have used a condom. Even he if didn't have sex with her, it doesn't matter. Our goal is to immunize him against dating any girl who isn't certified safe.

"In each case, our clinic will pay for the abortion, and he will get a follow-up treatment free of charge. We'd continue to pay for subsequent abortions and repeat treatments as often as necessary.

"We'd take care of everything. You wouldn't even have to bring him here. Our orderlies would take care of that.

"All this is in our agreement only to reassure you. We have yet to treat one of our patients twice.

"Dickie will have no reason to violate your trust. We'll make sure he has the chance to meet a lot of cute girls who are committed to safe sex. Many of them have had an abortion and never want to go through that experience again.

"Some them work here, including a few he knows already. We also maintain a long list of girls enrolled in our safe-sex programs at all the local high schools. All are certified over eighteen. Their names are strictly confidential. But if he meets a girl he likes, all he has to do is call us, and we'll confirm whether she's on our safe list., but if he calls and asks about a specific girl and she is on our list, we'll tell him. We have the permission of our girls to do that.

"The bonus for you is when Dickie only hooks up with girls who won't take a chance on getting pregnant, he'll automatically be with a better class of girl."

Mrs. Plymer interrupted the nurse with a loud sigh and spoke wistfully.

"That would be such a load off my mind. When I see the sluts he dates, all I can think of is, what if he falls for one of them? That would almost hurt more than paying for an abortion."

"I understand. When he's ready to settle down in a few years, maybe one of the nice girls he meets through us will become his life partner and he'll have a wonderful marriage just like you do."

"Oh, Mrs. Roberts, if only. Dickie's a good boy, and I know he'll be a wonderful husband and father, but right now we feel totally helpless."

"Don't you worry about a thing. It's just a stage he's going through, a stage that will end today.

"I've asked you before if you want to read through these twelve pages before you sign them. Everything we're going to do is set out in them. You skimmed through them quickly. Are you sure you understand?"

"I don't have time to read all that right now," Mrs. Plymer said. "Can I just sign them and read them later?"

"I'm sorry, but that's up to Dickie. We're giving a copy to him when we're done. If you ever want to read the contract again, you'll have to ask him because once you leave, he becomes our patient, and everything will be on a nurse-patient confidential basis. If that's okay with you, you can sign here, see our cashier and leave. Here's a sheet with some information about what you should do for him when we bring him home."

When Mrs. Plymer left the room, Mrs. Roberts turned to Dickie.

"Is there anything you want to ask me about, Dickie?"

"No."

"Have any of your friends told you about their treatments?"

"They haven't been here."

"That's not true, Dickie. Some of them aren't the good friends you think they are, or they would have warned you and saved your parents some money. When we're done, we're going to tell you their names.

"It's a shame that they're using condoms and dating safe girls but pretending that they're not. If you confront them, maybe that will change. We hope you won't be scared of being different -- like they are. If you spread the word, a lot of your friends will thank you.

"As I told your mother, we will never tell any boy -- or anyone else -- that you were here unless they also come to be treated. We hope some day we'll find some boys with the courage to help us end this stupidity. Maybe that will be you. Your mom seems to think you are special. We hope you help us make our clinic unnecessary.

"I have a question for you, Dickie. Have you ever seen a movie in school about childbirth?"

"Yes."

"Was it a cartoon or a doctor with drawing, or did you see one where you actually watch the baby coming out?"

"It was that. It was disgusting. I watched it all, but a couple of the guys had to leave the room."

"Today we're going to start with some movies, Dickie. One of them might be the one you saw in school, but at least two of them will be new to you. We want you to learn all about what happens to the girl if she doesn't get an abortion.

"These movies are very graphic. In two of them, the childbirth is extremely traumatic. You're going to hear a lot of screaming and see the mothers' bodies going crazy from pain. There will be lots of messy fluids and afterbirth. The baby isn't going to look very appetizing as it comes out. We'll have a pail handy in case you have to throw up. A few of our girls will be with you to take care of you and clean you up if necessary. Here they are now.

"Dickie, you already know Tiffin and Samantha. I see you're surprised they're here. Tiffin and Samantha are both wonderful girls, and I'm not talking about their hot little bodies.

"They want to help prevent other girls from going through what you put them through, so they've volunteered to work at the clinic. They want to do their part to help us transform boys from thoughtless animals to considerate sexual partners.

"When I told them you were coming in today, both of them changed their schedules to be here. They said that they were super excited about participating in your treatment.

"The two other girls, Tammy and Sally, don't go to your high school. But as you can see, they are also as cute as a button. As we go through the process, you'll get to know them better.

"If they like what they see, they will give me permission to give you their phone numbers. Both of them have gone through the same thing you put Tiff and Sam through, and I'm confident they will never have unprotected sex again until they are ready for children.

"Bubba, here, is one of our orderlies. He's an interior lineman on State's team. Many of the biggest boys on the team make spending money working here. Would you believe that some of the boys who come for treatment don't want to watch our movies? If you don't feel like going with the girls, Bubba will help you get to the screening room."

Samantha and Tiffin took Dickie by each hand and led him out of the room. They led him to a room with a large screen, three comfortable padded chairs facing it and a large plastic bucket. They brought him to the middle chair. He stood in front of it looking at the screen until they sat down in the chairs on either side and gently pulled him down into the center chair. The lights went out and a video started.

**************************

"Did you enjoy the show?" Mrs. Roberts asked. She was standing in front of Dickie in a small room that was furnished like a schoolroom, with a whiteboard in front and a few student desks. Samantha and Tiffin were sitting in desks next to him.

"I heard that you held up pretty well," Mrs. Roberts said. "The girls said a couple of times they heard you gag a little, but otherwise you were pretty macho during the whole thing.

"They were concerned that you might not be concentrating enough. We'll find out now. Here's a pop quiz for you. Every question came from the movies you saw, and the answers were repeated at least twice during one movie or another. It should just take you a couple of minutes. I won't say anything while you're working on it."

***********************

"You've finished already? I hope you realize I gave you ten more minutes, Dickie. Hand it in, please. Let's see. Well, not too bad. You got half of them right.

"Don't worry about your score It's just helps us know where you are in the process. This tells us you're not paying attention yet, probably because you're not taking this seriously.

"That's no problem, because our program is set up to deal with that. Only one boy responded immediately and got all the answers right. We think it's because a friend of his told him about us. He didn't believe his friend until the movies started, and then he decided he better not take a chance and got with the program fast.

"We weren't prepared for him, and we were thrown at first because we still needed to make sure that he wouldn't be back. One of the girls had a great suggestion. Why not let him watch another boy get the treatment? It worked for him like a charm.

"He's one of our best ambassadors now and is spreading the word to all the boys at his high school. Too bad he doesn't go to your high school. Of course, some of the boys he talks to don't believe him. Some boys just don't believe anything they don't experience themselves.

"That's only one boy so far, and you are like most of them. I'm going to leave you here with Sam and Tiffin, and they are going to go over the test with you. I want them to go over all the questions you got right, just in case you were guessing, and they will go over the questions you got wrong at least twice."

Dickie smirked as Mrs. Roberts continued speaking in the soothing tone of a nurse at someone's bedside.

"I'm not going to test you again, but I suggest you pay attention to Sam and Tiffin, because if you learn the correct answers, you'll be glad you did. You should use this opportunity and memorize both the questions and answers. I'll be back in fifteen minutes."

**********************

"Okay, Dickie, you've had enough time," Mrs. Roberts said when she came back into the room. "Girls, was he a good student?"

"He didn't even pretend to care," Samantha said. She and Tiffin began giggling.

"I know you did your best, girls," Mrs. Roberts said, smiling at them. She turned to Dickie.

"That study session concludes the preliminary part of your treatment. We'll be spending the rest of the afternoon on sex education. Yes, I know you had that for a semester in school, and you've been with a lot of girls, so you think you know everything there is to know. But you don't, Dickie.

"You know the beginning well, but you haven't learned the middle and the end yet. It's as if you took flying lessons and only learned how to take off. You need to learn how to land, too. Today, you're going to learn the rest of sex education.

"We're going to start at the beginning, and Samantha and Tiffin have volunteered to work with you on that. Let's all go to the lab now. I know you're bored, Dickie, but you need to get up and follow us. If you're too tired, I'll call an orderly to help you."

Dickie slowly got up and looked at the nurse and the two girls contemptuously. He wondered how much longer he'd have to put up with them. He was irritated because he had better things to do than waste the afternoon here because his parents were mad at him.

He let the girls pull him out of the classroom and down the hall into another room that was brightly lit. He blinked his eyes and looked around him.

"This is our lab," Mrs. Roberts explained. "All the lighting is for the video, because we record everything that happens on video. The videos are used for training our volunteers. I'm sure Sam and Tiff will watch yours, and so will the other girls who work here.

"When they heard you were coming here, they thought of a great new idea to recruit girls at your school to work here. I told you that no other boys will be told about your treatment. Girls are a different story.

"Lots of girls will soon hear rumors about your treatment, just enough to make them curious. Sam and Tiff think that girls will be soon be lining up to go through our intensive training program and become volunteers here.

"After signing the condom pledge, working here for six months, getting good scores on their evaluations and demonstrating their ability to recruit others to safe sex commitments, they get full access to the treatment videos, including yours.

"Sam and Tiffin told me they knew at least twelve girls who'd be interested once they found out about you. They think those twelve will lead to dozens more. They say nearly every girl in school knows you and your reputation, and they'll be dying to see the video. We hope they're right. If they are, we'll be so grateful to you. We'll find some way to honor you and tell your parents what a service you've done."

The girls pulled Dickie around the room as Mrs. Roberts pointed out the cameras set up behind the lights to record his treatment from every angle. They stopped at a large hospital bed in the middle of the room. The nurse told him to get on the bed. He hesitated until she asked him if she needed to call Bubba in to help him.

After he got on the bed, Tiffin joined him. He jumped when she grabbed his pants zipper and pulled it down. At the same time, Samantha unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants off.

They were so fast that he had no time to react. A moment later, Tiffin pulled down his underwear, sucked him into her mouth and began working on him. Mrs. Roberts began talking again.

"Sex starts with pleasure, the pleasure that a man gets from friction on his penis and releasing his semen, which carries his sperm.

"You're enjoying this part. Every man does. You can lie back on those big cushions and take pleasure from Tiffin's proficiency. She's had a lot of practice since she dated you. I think you notice the difference. Her record is two minutes, but she's trying to break it today."

Dickie was so distracted while Tiffin worked on him that he didn't notice what Samantha was doing.

Tiffin pulled her head off him quickly just as he began thrusting into her mouth. He groaned as his cock jerked back and forth like a lawn sprinkler shooting come onto his naked body. When it finished, there were large blotches of white all over him.

"That was one minute fifty seconds, Tiff, a new record. You took your mouth off him at exactly the right moment. You've become a master at ruining orgasms, or should I say mistress?"

The girls watched him and giggled as the nurse began speaking again.

"During sex the man is distracted because his senses are overwhelmed. He's oblivious to what's happening around him, like a few minutes ago, when Sam put restraints on your wrists and ankles and attached them to the hospital bed."

Dickie began to yell and fight to get free, but he was spread eagle on his back and could barely move his arms and legs. Tiffin walked to the side of the bed, leaned over and began using a plastic card to scrape up the come he had sprayed all over his body and the bed. She deposited all of it into a puddle on top of his belly button.

Samantha joined her and held a round rubber bulb syringe in front of his eyes and squeezed it. She stuck the snout into the puddle of come and sucked come into the bulb. She raised it so the snout pointed up and carefully squeezed the air out, then stuck it back in the come and sucked more. As she sucked the whole puddle dry, Mrs. Roberts began speaking again.

"Sex begins with the man's pleasure as he gives his seed to the woman. You know that lesson, Dickie, but you don't appreciate what happens to the woman at the same time. That's your next lesson."

Dickie's eyes opened wide as Samantha slowly brought the bulb syringe to his mouth. He closed his lips tightly as she pushed the snout forward. It got between his lips but was stopped by his teeth, which he had clamped shut. He moved his head back and forth, but Samantha followed him and kept the snout pushed against his teeth.

The girls giggled. His eyes began moving around wildly as he felt warm fingers caressing his forehead, Tiffin's fingers. With one hand, she stroked him gently on his forehead and temples. Then the fingers moved to his nose.

The second time her fingers stroked down his nose, they stopped at the bottom, and then suddenly Tiffin's thumb and first finger pinched his nostrils. He moved his head back and forth and up and down trying to shake the fingers loose, but they followed him and never let go. His nose was sealed shut.

edrider73
edrider73
1,058 Followers
12