Protective Custody

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April's legs opened invitingly as Lil's mouth finally made its way down her smooth stomach, nibbling its way further down to her shaved, now moist pussy. This she licked, tentatively at first, and then more forcefully, eventually thrusting her tongue deep into the girl's opening, sucking hungrily at her clit. Lil's arms held tightly to the girl's body, April's hips bucking in ecstacy, her hands gripping the older woman's hair as moments later the relative quiet was broken by her joyous scream announcing a loud and satisfying orgasm. Lil continued kissing and licking the lithe body following the climax, then slowly working her way back up the younger girl's sweet torso until at last she was once again kissing that pretty face. April tasted herself on Lil's mouth as their lips came together, tongues entwined.

The two women continued this passionate necking, both panting, exhausted from the effort. Moments later, as they lay there locked in a tender embrace, April's attention was grabbed by something bright and shiny on Lil's nightstand. "And what do you use these for, I wonder?" she laughed, leaning over and picking up the detective's police hand-cuffs and then dangling them before her.

"Put those down. They're not a toy, my pretty plaything," Lil responded with a pretend frown. "Right now, unless you want mommy to get mad. And if mommy gets mad, her little girl gets a spanking on her pretty ass!"

April's eyes lit up, and instead of returning them to the nightstand the younger girl mischievously clicked one end of the handcuffs around her own left wrist, and then the other end around Lil's bedpost and onto her own right wrist. Both her hands were now securely handcuffed to Lil's bed. "Oops," she said, with an expression of mock innocence. "I don't know what possessed me to do that, mommy! Oh well, you'd better get your key and release me."

Lil laughed and grabbed the shrieking girl around the waist. "So, you're a bad girl, are you? Well, we know what happens to disobedient little bad girls!" She clutched the laughing blonde.

April screamed and tried to get away, but Lil was too fast and the handcuffs also kept her from moving far. Besides, she wanted this and both Lil and her knew it. April quickly gave up her struggles and submissively allowed Lil to prop her up onto her elbows and knees so that her firm round butt stuck up seductively wiggling in preparation for the punishment to follow. Lil enjoyed the sight for a few seconds, then licked her lips and then raised her hand in the air. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Ow, please stop!" laughed April, as Lil's palm and fingers repeatedly slapped the gorgeous silky globes of her ass cheeks. "Please forgive me, mommy! It was an accident! I didn't know what I was doing. Ouch! Ow!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Like hell you didn't," retorted Lil, still feigning anger. "And you can address me as 'Mistress' for the remainder of this evening, young lady! You deliberately hand-cuffed yourself to my bed --- as far as I'm concerned that officially categorizes you as my slavegirl for the rest of the night! Do you agree?"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Ow! Yes, Mistress, I agree with whatever you say!" laughed April, surprised at how much she was enjoying the sensation of getting her butt sensuously spanked by this woman.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Lil was also really enjoying this experience. Here, handcuffed to her bed was a gorgeous young blonde female stripper, totally nude, her beautiful ass propped up seductively for Lil's enjoyment and amusement. The girl's gorgeous body bound and totally submissive for her pleasure. Yes, her property, willing to do whatever she wanted. Whatever she wanted... hmmm... that gave her another idea.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"You're my pretty slavegirl now, aren't you, April?" she asked. "You're here for your mistresses's private pleasures, right?"

"Yes, Mistress! Of course, Mistress!"

"And I can do anything I desire with this beautiful body, can't I? Anything I want to do with this beautiful ass?" Here, she leaned down and kissed it. "This gorgeous, sexy ass!" She kissed it again.

"Mmmm... Yes, of course, Mistress. Thank you, mistress. I love this so much... Uh, what exactly does my mistress have in mind for my pretty ass?"

Lil laughed wickedly in response. Again, she bent down, kissing the younger girl's slightly reddened butt cheeks, and then said, "I've got something else in my nightstand that might interest you... besides just handcuffs."

She smiled, and then proceeded to reach into the nearby drawer and pull out a fairly large strap-on dildo. "Here's something that I think your mistress might really enjoy using on your pretty body right now... on this gorgeous butt." She patted and caressed the girl's tush affectionately while she talked.

April slowly nodded her head. She then watched as Lil stood up and donned the strap-on, adjusting it securely to her pelvic region and waist. In a minute it looked like Lil had an erect penis growing out of her pussy. April's eyes widened, her mouth agape, but she also remained submissively in her slavegirl position, head down and ass up, now licking her lips in anticipation. Seconds later her 'mistress' climbed back onto the bed and crawled up behind her.

SMACK! Lil slapped her ass.

"Are you ready to get fucked by your mistress now, my pretty slave?" Lil inquired, bending down to plant yet another wet kiss on the girl's gorgeous ass poised quivering before her.

"Whatever pleases you, mistress," April responded meekly. "My body is yours ... here only for your pleasure."

"That's an excellent answer, my pretty plaything," Lil said, squeezing the girl's beautiful buns, then grabbing the strap-on and maneuvering it tenderly up against the blonde girl's wet pussy, gently stroking it in anticipation.

"Here it comes," Lil said softly, as the phallus was then plunged deeply into April's body, lubricated by the girl's own juices. The young girl gasped. Lil's hands grabbed tightly onto her swelling hips, her fingernails digging into April's soft ass as the strap-on glided again and again into her pussy.

"Oh, mistress! Oh! Oh! Oh! It feels so good!" For the first time in her young life April was being fucked from behind by another woman. It was a totally new sensation for her, and one that filled her with complete sexual ecstacy. "I love you, mistress! I'm yours forever!"

Lil laughed, enjoying this incredible experience of having a pretty young girl at her mercy, totally submissive to her and loving it. She smacked April's sexy ass while continuing to fuck her from behind. April's moans continued, louder than before. Again Lil slapped her ass. And again. And still she continued to fuck the younger girl from behind, both women in complete ecstacy.

"I love you, too, my beautiful slavegirl!" Lil said, continuing to pump away. "You're mine, all mine! I'm your mistress and your mommy now! You belong exclusively to me!" SMACK!

Finally, after several minutes, both women climaxed, and the ride Lil was engaging in eased to a halt, with her still mounting the younger girl's trembling body. Lil then leaned down and gently kissed the back of April's exposed neck, cooing softly into her ear, and then she slowly removed the phallus from her pussy, all the while tenderly running her lips along the girl's glistening shoulders, back, and rump. She then slowly turned her over onto her back, and began kissing and sucking on April's now upturned breasts. April looked at her lovingly. "That was wonderful! I love you, Lil," she sighed. "I want to be your slavegirl... your lover... forever! My dearest, sweetest mistress."

Lil kissed the girl on the lips, grabbed a key and unlocked the handcuffs, freeing April's arms, while at the same time removing the strap-on from herself. She then pulled the younger girl's face to her own, kissed it tenderly again, and then positioned herself back onto a pillow, pulling April's head down so that the girl could now suck on her own trimmed clit for a while, as a good slavegirl should. April smiled and went at it. She didn't disappoint, either, kissing and sucking her mistress's pussy with enthusiastic abandon. A few minutes later the two women were once again locked in a soft embrace, and shortly thereafter fell asleep still snuggled in eachother's arms.

A couple hundred miles away, Rico was arrested in a stolen car and was soon on his way back to jail. But while his part in this story was long over, the loving relationship between the pretty erotic dancer April and her dominant new mistress/girlfriend Lil was only now beginning.

12