Protector

Story Info
One Protector fights against the Order.
34.7k words
4.69
20.3k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story also contains elements of non-consent sex and incest, briefly. Enjoy!

London 1632

His boot connected with her chest and she went flying backwards, landing heavily on the ground she gasped as the breath left her and she lay panting waiting for the pain to subside.

"You had enough little girl?"

She rolled back onto her shoulders, her hands pressed against the floor before flipping onto her feet and shaking her head. "Not even close."

He smiled and ran at her pulling back his fist but she ducked his blow and kicked out catching him in the back of the knee and leaping on his back she wrapped an arm around his neck, squeezing tightly and cutting off his air supply. He was stronger than her and curling his hand into her black jacket threw her from him, she landed in a crouch and pulled a large handgun from the holster at her thigh. Turning she pointed it at thin air. He was gone.

She straightened and looked around her cautiously. Her hearing, better than any humans, picked up every noise from the surrounding forest but she couldn't hear him, slowly she walked forward her feet making no sound on the ground. A growl came from behind her and she spun coming face to face with the creature. It stood at eight foot tall, its face elongated into a snout saliva dripping from its fangs, its arms and legs long and its body thin, the grey skin showing the ribs beneath and its large paws ending it curved claws. She looked it up and down.

"Fuck you're ugly."

The Were howled and dropped onto all fours advancing on her, she stepped backwards raising the gun, the Were's blood red eyes burned into hers and she smiled. Her finger tightened on the trigger but the creature leapt at her smacking into her chest and throwing her to the floor, she managed to get her legs underneath its chest and kicked forcefully sending it flying off her. Her gun was knocked from her hand and went flying. Cursing she pulled a metal pole from inside her jacket and flicked her wrist, it elongated and a sharp metal blade snapped out from the end. Holding the axe in both hands she bent her knees waiting from the Were as it rushed back at her and leapt its mouth open, its teeth almost closing on her throat before she bent backwards and it sailed over her. She swung the axe and the sharp blade sliced through its belly, it let out a cry, like a wounded animal and skidded round. They stared at each other for a moment, its lips drew back in a snarl and she mimicked it her eyes flashing playfully. It ran at her and she sprinted to meet it and when she was in reach she swung the axe again watching the blade slice through its neck severing its head and its body slumped to the ground. She flicked her wrist again and the axe folded back together and she slid the handle into the holster inside her coat. Looking around she collected her gun from where it had fallen and fixed it back on her thigh then picking up the fallen head of the Were she walked from the forest.

The sounds of the village reached her ears long before she could see the houses and when they finally came into view she walked towards the largest that stood in the middle, the gas lamps were lit as the sun began to set and she nudged the door open with her foot. Speaking to the butler inside the door she smiled warmly.

"Mayor Ellis please."

The man looked down at the head she held and she shrugged her shoulders. "Sorry about your rug."

The severed head still dripped blood and he pointed her through to the Mayors office, she heard mens voices as she approached.

"You know what she is William, how could you let her here?"

"She isn't human, do you know what she's done?"

"She's helped more people than I can count, people are still alive today because of what she has done," the Mayor spoke.

"William she wont come back. You've already paid her."

"Half," the Mayor replied. "I've paid her half."

"And half is more than enough for her to live off for months, have you ever seen any proof that she has killed what she goes to find?"

She opened the door and walked through, three men turned to look at her and she threw the head onto the floor in front of the desk where they Mayor sat. the two men jumped back cries of disgust on their lips and she smiled sweetly.

"I think you'll find that's proof." Her soft voice had an exotic accent and they watched her cautiously.

"That is remarkable," the Mayor stood and came round the desk his hands behind his back. "Remarkable, how did you find it?"

"It wasn't hard," she shrugged one delicate shoulder. "He found me."

"He?" The taller of the two men asked his eyes not leaving the severed head on the floor. "It's male."

"It was. They're called Were's, they have the ability to change their shape into a beast at will, during the full moon however they have no choice. Many are harmless, take themselves away from people when they know the change is coming but ones like him take pleasure in hurting people. He was responsible for the deaths in your town."

"A human couldn't have done that to people, they were torn apart."

"A human didn't," she turned her eyes onto the second man, they were pale, no colour showing with jet black pupils. He shivered as her gaze fell on him. "He would have attacked when he was changed, it is much harder to fight him like that." She looked back to the Mayor. "I brought back the head like promised, my payment please."

The older man smiled at the young girl. "Of course," he handed her a leather pouch filled with gold coins. "One hundred gold pieces and we would love for you to join us for a banquet tomorrow evening. I know the town would like to say thank you personally."

She shook her head sending her long red hair flying over her shoulders. "No, thank you, I don't stay in one place too long. Trouble has a way of finding me when that happens."

The Mayor looked questioningly at her but bowed his head holding out his hand to her. "Then accept my thanks on behalf of them. Though you will stay here tonight?" She nodded and turned to go. "Good it's not safe out there for a young girl. Especially not at night."

She turned in the doorway and raised an eyebrow. "I think I can take care of myself."

She walked through the town, her heeled boots sounding against the cobblestone path and heard whispered voices of the people. She stopped at the inn and walked through to the stables at the back. A large black horse was tied in one of the stalls and she reached out and stroked the thick neck gently.

"Good evening." The horse nuzzled her hand and she kissed his nose. "I know, we'll go tomorrow."

She walked inside and through the tables downstairs, people were sat drinking, eating but when she entered the room went silent, every eye in the building turning to look at her. She walked to the bar and slid a gold coin across to the man stood there.

"One more night please."

He nodded and slid her a mug of ale. "Thank you." His voice was sincere and she managed a smile.

"It's what I do."

She climbed the flight of stairs, her legs tired, her muscles aching and she unlocked the door to the room she was staying in. locking it again behind her she leant against the heavy wood and sighed. A sharp pain in her leg caught her attention as the adrenaline began to wear off and she looked down.

"Fuck." The was a deep scratch on her thigh, the Were's teeth had ripped through her tight black trousers and the pale skin beneath, deep red blood ran down her leg and she pushed herself away from the door and dug through a large black bag on the floor beside the bed. Pushing aside weapons and books she found a large needle and a glass bottle. Filling the syringe she pushed the needle into her skin and pushed down the wooden plunger, the liquid began to burn the minute it entered her blood stream and she gritted her teeth as it engulfed her entire body. As she watched the deep gash healed before her eyes and in minutes the pain subsided and there was nothing left to show of the wound. Throwing the needle back into the bag she stood and filled the large tub in the middle of the room with hot water from a pot hanging over the fire, steam rose from the surface and she stripped out of her clothes. She sank into the water, too hot for a humans skin with a deep sigh and leant back dipping her head under.

Taking a cloth from the side she washed the dirt and blood from her body feeling the hot water soothe her muscles, she ran her fingers through her hair before standing from the tub and wrapped herself in a towel. A small knock at the door caught her attention and she opened it to a young boy, she knew him to be the inn keepers son and he held a plate of food.

"The Mayor said to bring you something as a thank you."

She smiled and took the plate from him. "Tell him he is welcome."

She closed the door in his gawking face and sat at the desk, taking one of the books, a quill and a pot of ink from her bag she ripped a piece of meat from the bone with her teeth and chewed hungrily. Dipping the quill into the ink she began to write drinking from the mug of ale and eating the food she had been brought.

"You looked like you were in trouble today Halfling."

She jumped and spun round. A tall man sat in the window one long leg hanging inside the room, his skin was pale white and his hair was jet black, it hung down his back in a silken wave and his red eyes roamed over her exposed skin. "It seemed you needed help." He stepped into the room and stalked towards her, she stood and backed away watching him warily, his shirt was open exposing his strong chest, he reached out stroking her cheek gently and she shivered. His skin was cold and chills chased themselves across her in the wake of his touch.

"What are you doing here Dalton?" She straightened but her head only reached his chest and she had to craned her neck to look into his eyes.

"I'm never to far away from you Halfling," he trailed his fingers down her throat and rested on the top of one soft breast. "And can you blame me?"

"I told you to leave me alone." Her accent got stronger as her anger grew and she pushed against his chest.

"Oh Daida, you're breaking my heart." He smiled and leant down inhaling her scent. "You know I cant leave you, the Order would never allow you out alone."

"They don't own me any more. They don't decide what I do."

"You are theirs, this is what you signed up for."

"I am a Protector and a fucking good one. I do my job and have had no complaints. They don't decide how I do it."

He stroked her neck softly before tangling his fingers in her blood red hair, tilting her head so she looked into his eyes he leant down and kissed her softly. She shuddered and couldn't help but press against him. "You don't own me any more Dalton."

"You cannot deny you still feel for me child." He smiled and pressed her back against the wall. "You will always be mine, just like I will always belong to you."

He kissed her again and she melted, pressing hard against him she moaned and reached on tiptoe to bring herself closer. With his free hand he pulled the towel away from her and looked down at her naked body. She was slim but he could see the hard muscle beneath her pale skin, her waist dipped in before flaring at her rounded hips and her thighs were thick with muscle, her breasts were large, a little too large for her frame but sat high and proud on her chest. Dragging his eyes back up to her heart shaped face he took in her large eyes, small round nose and soft pouting lips, they were a deep red and contrasted against her milk white skin. He lifted her into his arms and wrapped her legs around his waist, she moved her fingers to his shirt and began unbuttoning, sliding it from his shoulders she kissed his neck smelling the rich scent of his blood beneath the cold skin. She growled quietly and he froze pulling back to look into her eyes.

"When was the last time you fed?" He suddenly sounded angry and she shivered, half in fear, half in arousal.

"I don't need to feed."

"Daida if you want to help these people you have to feed, you're a danger to them and yourself if you don't."

"I don't need it," her eyes flashed and she glared at him. He stayed quiet for a moment before shrugging.

"As you wish." He kissed her again and she opened her mouth under his moaning softly, his hands cupped her ass and pulled her against his hard cock, she tightened her legs around him and arched her back pressing her breasts against him. He moved to the bed and lay her down, undoing the ties of his trousers he pushed them to the floor kicking off his black boots and laying between her legs, he stroked her hair back from her face and kissed her. She dug her fingers into his long hair and arched her back off the bed, her legs wrapped around his waist and she pulled him closer biting his lip gently with her sharp teeth, she was careful not to break the skin knowing if she tasted his blood she wouldn't be able to keep her careful control. He held her to his chest with one arm and pushed into her her pussy hot and wet around his thick cock, she gasped and pulled herself closer up to him and he held them up with one fist on the bed while she writhed against him. She rolled her hips and he couldn't stop the groan his fingers digging into the soft skin of her waist, rolling them so she was on top she pushed him down and lifted her hips up until only the tip of his cock was left in her and he took hold of her hips trying to pull her back. She resisted as long as she could but he was stronger than her and she let him move her gasping as he hit deep inside her.

Once again he reached up and tangled his long fingers in her hair and pulled her lips down to his neck, she froze his smell overwhelming her and she shook her head.

"Dalton, please. I don't want to."

"You have to feed little one, you're getting weaker, I could see that today you almost didn't make it. He bit you."

"I was fine."

"You could have died Daida!" His voice was low and urgent and she met his eyes. "You're not invincible and without feeding you're weak. You cant help people when you're dead."

She was trembling against him. "I don't want to." He pulled her head closer and finally she latched on sinking her sharp teeth into his neck, piercing the vein, moaning as she tasted him. She pulled gently drinking the blood that flowed into her mouth and began to thrust against him again, he met her pushing his hips off the bed and hitting deep inside her tight pussy. He felt his orgasm grow and thrust harder, faster listening to her muffled cries against his neck, flipping her onto her back he took over slamming his hips against her and tightening his grip in her hair until it was painful. She raked her nails across his back drawing blood and he gritted his teeth as he came spilling his cum into her tight pussy, the feel of him pushed her over the edge and she cried out as her own orgasm gripped her body. He rolled off her and lay with his head rested on one muscled arm, she lay beside him breathing heavily and when she felt calm again she turned her head to speak to him.

"I hate it when you do that."

He smiled and kissed her forehead. "You can be very manipulative yourself."

"Why are you here?"

"To warn you, the Order is close. They know about the Naiad."

"That wasn't my fault, she came after me, I didn't even know she bit me until a week afterwards."

"You have to be careful, the more of these you consume the harder the Order will look for you and the easier it will be to find you."

She turned onto her side and curled into a ball facing away from him. "I never asked for this."

He wrapped himself around her and kissed her shoulder. "I know."

They slept together but when he woke the bed was empty, frowning he turned and saw her standing at the foot of the bed packing her belongings into her bag. She wore tight black trousers, a white shirt with sleeves that fell to her elbows, a black corset tucked her in at the waist and stopped beneath her breasts pushing them up, her black boots came to mid-calf and had a heel of about six inches. She looked up and caught his eyes guiltily.

"I didn't mean to wake you."

He sat up and watched her. "What are you doing?"

"You said the Order was close, I figure I've got a day to get as far away from here as I can."

"Dammit Daida you cant run from this. They've said this is your last chance, they're willing to take you back but if you refuse they'll hunt you down, they wont stop until you're dead and I'm not going to sit by and watch that happen. Please Daida let me help you."

She watched him for a moment before sighing, some of the fight left her eyes and she nodded. "OK, I'll go with you." She walked round the bed and sat beside him, cupping his cheek gently she kissed him, he caught her round the back of the neck and deepened the kiss until she bit his lip gently and he pulled back hissing in pain.

"What did you do?" His voice was already beginning to slur as the venom took effect and he fell back on the bed.

"Basilisk, it bit me two years ago. It wont kill you but you'll feel pretty sick for an hour or two after you wake up." She kissed him again and he heard her words as he slipped into unconsciousness. "I really am sorry, but I cant go back."

His eyes closed and she stood from the bed, she pulled her coat over her shoulders, it fell to mid-thigh and she placed two guns into the holsters at her ribs. Pulling the coat back to conceal them she hefted the bag onto her shoulder and walked from the room. Back outside she untied her horse, fastened the bag to the back of the saddle and swung herself up, squeezing her heels into the horses side they took off at a gallop.

She left the town behind, not looking back.

"How could you lose her?" Dalton paced back and forth across the room in front of the mirror. In the reflection an old man was shown, he stood in a dark, stone room lit dimly by candles, his long white hair glowed and his violet eyes flashed angrily. "You told us you would bring her back Vampyre, the Halfling cannot be allowed to roam free."

"I told you it wasn't my fault."

"Then how did you lose her?"

"I told you I will bring her back, I just need time. Surprisingly she doesn't trust you any more and its going to take a while to convince her this is the right thing to do, I need time with her and you need to stop, you're only going to scare her away."

"You have a week Vampyre, then we send him."

He watched as Dalton's eyes widened and fear crossed over his face. "Very well Baallore, I'll bring her."

The man waved his hand over the mirror and Dalton disappeared from sight. "Why do we need her back? Isn't she doing what she would be already?"

Baallore turned to the young man and spoke impatiently. "Because she is dangerous."

"She's a Protector."

"She is different, nearly five hundred years ago she was bitten by a Vampyre. A bite that should have killed her but instead she took on their strength, speed and the need to feed off humans."

"The killing bite turned her?"

"No. She is a Feeder, any attack from one of these creatures allows her to take on their powers."

"She's a Feeder?" The young man spoke and Baallore nodded.

"She is much more than a Feeder. We cannot have a power like hers loose in the world, we need her here so we can monitor and help her understand her abilities."

The young man looked into the mirror, it now showed the girl riding through the trees, her straight red hair flying out behind her. "It doesn't look like she need our help." He watched as she pulled the horse to a stop and leapt from the saddle.

Walking to a tree she pulled a roll of parchment that had been nailed to the trunk, smiling she swung herself back into the saddle and three hours later she had arrived at the outskirts of another village. Jumping to the floor she took hold of the reigns and lead the horse through until she found an inn. Paying for a room she lead her horse round to the stables and tied him stroking his neck while he drank.