Protector Ch. 02

Story Info
The War Begins.
15k words
4.82
12.2k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again this story contains scenes of incestuous sex between and a brother and sister.

*****

He stood over the Baallore's body, looking down he knelt and tutted.

"I told you not to trust them old man, Demons cannot be trusted." Straightening up he turned to the woman at his side. She had long blonde hair woven into an intricate plait and wore tight leather trousers and a black vest, heeled black boots gave her height and she shook her head at the old man at their feet.

"It's true."

He lifted his head and scented the air. "The Vampyre died here today, I told Baallore there is something about that girl. People don't think straight around her."

"She wont be around for long," the woman's amber eyes flashed and she slid her arms around the man's neck pressing her body against him, she was almost as tall as him and pressed her breasts against his hard chest. "We wont make the same mistake as the old man."

1148 France

The forest was silent, no animal cries, no footsteps and the moon threw dark shadows onto the ground through the branches of the trees. She held a heavy wooden stake in her right hand and her ears strained for any sound.

"Well you're a nice change from the Protectors they usually send," she whipped round at the sound of a deep male voice. The Vampyre leant against a tree, his red eyes roamed over her small frame and he smiled as her scent reached his nose. "You smell different," he took a deep breath and his eyes flashed. "What are you?"

"The last thing you'll ever see." She leapt at him bringing her arm back ready to plunge the stake into his heart, he ducked to the side and caught her around the waist with one strong arm. Holding her against his chest he brought his face close to her neck and smelt the sweetness of her blood rushing beneath her skin, she smelt delicious. She kicked backwards her heel connecting with his thigh and he grunted in pain and dropped her, she landed in a crouch and swung her leg round and caught him in the back of the knee and he fell. She rolled onto his chest and held the stake high but he reached up and batted it away easily. Taking hold of her wrists in one large hand he held them still and pulled her face close by the back of her neck, she struggled but he was too strong and he smiled kissing her lips.

"You're new at this, shame I wont see you get better. You would have made your boss very proud." he sank his sharp fangs into her neck and she gasped as she felt the venom shoot into her blood and ripped her hands free, rolling off him she clutched the wound and scampered backwards. He stood and took a step towards her, her white eyes widened in fear but he didn't touch her. "It will only hurt for a moment, I promise."

Then he was gone, she clutched her neck breathing heavily and leant back against a tree, dropping her head back she laughed. A fucking Vampyre, that was how she was going to die. It would not be quick, her Demon blood would fight the venom but she knew it would only take a couple of days for her body to succumb to it. She looked towards the stake she had dropped, she could end it, it would be quick.

"No." A voice in her head rang out, her brothers voice. She knew she couldn't do it, instead she leant back against the tree and waited for the sun to rise, as the warmth touched her skin she squinted around. The forest was still quiet, as though any living thing was keeping its distance from her, she pushed herself straight and reached up to touch the wound on her neck. There was nothing there, she frowned and pushed herself to her feet. She shouldn't have healed that quickly, her blood wasn't full Demon like her brother and although she healed far faster than any human it should have taken at least 24 hours for the cuts in her skin to heal. She looked around, her vision seemed cleared, everything more sharply defined and when she breathed in she could smell the grass and the trees. Frowning she began to walk through the trees, as she got closer to the town she could hear the sounds of people stirring and beginning their morning, a rich heady scent reached her and she took a step back as her stomach growled and a deep hunger settled in her stomach.

She walked quickly through the town, she came to the tavern where she was staying and climbed the stairs trying to block out the smell filling her senses. Slamming the door to her room she leant against it with her eyes closed, turning the key she heard it lock the sound deafening and moved to the bed sitting and dropping her head into her gloved hands.

"I knew I smelt something on you."

She jumped and leapt up. He stood just inside of the window his arms folded across his chest and watched her with his head tilted to one side, his skin was pale and his black hair hung down his back in a wave. He pushed himself away from the wall and walked towards her, she tried to move, to get away, but her feet were routed to the ground. Reaching out he touched her cheek and she shivered.

"You're a Halfling."

"I'm a Demon." Her voice was breathless, little more than a whisper.

"Not all of you," he brought a lock of her fire red hair to his face and inhaled her scent. "You're a Feeder."

"A what?"

"You take the powers of other creatures, normally after they kill you. My first child, aren't I lucky?"

"I don't know what you mean."

"When I bit you it should have killed you, instead you're one of my kind now. You can see better than before, hear better? Smell humans?" She took a deep breath her whole body shaking, he stroked her cheek with a knuckle and his red eyes roamed over her face. Her large eyes were white except for the pupil, her small button nose was covered with freckles that stood out against her snow white skin and her lips were full and pouting. "You're hungry aren't you?"

"I don't understand."

"You have a gift Halfling, you cannot be killed. Well apart from the obvious, a stake through the heart will do the job but you're immortal." He ran his fingers down her neck to rest on the top of her breast visible over the top of her white shirt. "You're mine."

He pushed her backwards and she fell to sit on the bed, he knelt in front of her and pulled her brown boots off throwing them behind him. Unbuttoning her shirt he pushed it from her shoulder and his eyes burned as he took in her soft breasts, leaning forward he kissed the soft skin before flicking his tongue over the small pink nipple. She gasped and he wrapped an arm around her keeping her close and sucking the nipple into his warm mouth. She wore trousers, unusual for a woman, and he pulled them down her legs and kissed down her stomach until his lips were an inch away from her pussy, he traced a finger down her slit, she was wet and he smiled.

"I remember this part, the heat in your stomach part hunger part lust. Sex feels so much better after you turn completely, I can show you."

"I've never..." She began but stopped her cheeks flushing pink and she looked away from him.

He raised and eyebrow and licked his lips, she felt a jolt go through her and shivered. "An innocent?" His smile was feral. "Well I could just eat you up."

"I'm no innocent," she stopped again. She didn't know what to say.

"I'll be gentle Halfling," he held her to his chest and crawled onto the bed, laying her down he stripped his shirt off and kicked his boots to the floor laying over her he kissed her and she moaned softly opening his lips under his and his tongue darted into her mouth, he slid his hand down her body and gently brushed her clit with one finger. She jumped and tried to move away but he held her hair gently shushing her. Slowly he stroked her clit and her breath sped up her hands sliding around his neck keeping his face close and her eyes closing, he kissed her again swallowing the little moans that escaped her lips and circling her clit pressing harder until she trembled against him. Her knees came up to hug his hips and she arched her back pressing herself up against his hands, her stomach clenched as her orgasm grew and he bit her lip listening to her soft cry as she came. Her eyes opened slowly and she looked into his red eyes, he smiled and pushed his trousers down his legs, kicking them away he positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy feeling her wet heat against. He embedded himself deep inside her with one thrust and she cried out her nails digging into his shoulders, he rested his weight on his forearms either side of her head and stroked her hair gently.

"You may not be an innocent but you are as tight as one Halfling, maybe I'll keep you after this." She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him deeper and he laughed. "I'll definitely keep you after this."

He began to thrust against her, driving his thick cock deep inside her and listening to her soft cries, he gritted his teeth and thrust harder slamming his hips against her and leaning down he smelt the sweet scent of her blood. He heard her whimper and looked back into her eyes, his hips never stopped moving against her and he saw the lust there as her orgasm built, underneath he saw the hunger that she did not yet understand.

"You need to feed, it will help."

She shook her head. "No." He thrust harder against her and she began to tremble, her nails dug deeper into his skin, breaking through and a drop of his blood rolled over his shoulder and onto her lip. Her tongue flicked out and she moaned as she tasted him.

"You need to feed otherwise all those people out there, the people you are supposed to protect, you'll be putting them all in danger." He pushed deep inside her and she growled and her lips rested on his neck, gently he moved her until she was above the vein. "There is it, now bite." She shook but did as he instructed, she bit gently and he shook his head. "You have to do it harder than that Halfling." She bit harder and felt her sharp teeth sink into the skin, his warm blood filled her mouth and he grunted. "Good girl, now drink." She latched on pulling and swallowing the liquid as it flowed into her mouth, he began to thrust again his teeth gritted and his hand curled into her hair almost painfully. Her pussy gripped his cock tightly and she pushed her hips upwards matching his thrusts, she was close and she rutted her fingers into his long hair pulling his head to the side so she could get better access to his neck. Finally she ripped her lips away from his and threw her head back a cry tearing from her throat as she came her juices coating his cock and he growled deep in his chest slamming into her and filling her with his hot cum.

*

She woke with a start, sitting up in bed her body covered in a cold sweat. She had had the dream of the first time she had met her Sire every night for three months, looking down at Hyde sleeping beside her she touched his cheek gently before leaning down to kiss him. Slipping from the bed she dressed quickly and left the flat, it was early morning, the light beginning to turn pink as the sun was rising. Pulling the hood of her black sweatshirt up she sprinted down the road and didn't stop until she came to the abandoned building, ducking inside she looked around tears filling her eyes.

"You come here a lot." She didn't turn, she knew who was stood behind her. "You miss him?"

"He was my Sire, my friend. Of course I miss him. How many times have you followed me here?"

"I worry for you my sister." Adramelech touched her shoulder gently.

"He shouldn't have done it, he didn't need to die."

"He did it for you darling."

"I didn't want him to." She turned throwing his hand off her shoulder. "I never wanted him to die for me."

"He loved you Daida, that's why he did what he did."

"Why did you help me? Its always been your job to bring me back, why did you help me?"

He sighed and reached out, touching her cheek he stroked the soft skin feeling her shudder at his touch. "Because you're my sister and although I think your stupid for taking this road I'm not going to let anyone hurt you again."

"Baallore's gone, he was the one who wanted me back, there's no one left to hurt me."

"There's another." Her eyes widened. "His name is Thaeric, he worked closely with Baallore like he was being trained. Like a protégé. I didn't have much dealing with him but he seemed off, like he was letting Baallore think he was in charge, he's been with him centuries and now he is heading the Order."

"But why does that affect me?"

"He always seemed very interested in you, asking a lot of questions."

"What's new there?" She didn't understand.

"Nothing but I didn't trust him, I just want you to be careful OK?"

"Why did you help me?" She stared at him with doubt on her face. "After everything you've done, why did you help me now?"

He pulled her close and kissed her forehead, she closed her eyes and rested her head against his chest. "Because you are all I have and I'm not going to let anyone take you from me."

He stepped away and her hair lifted in a slight breeze, when she opened her eyes he was gone. She left the building unaware of the amber eyes watching her from the high window. She crept into the flat and locked the door behind her.

"You alright sweetheart?"

She turned and nodded, Hyde stood in the doorway to their bedroom. He wore a pair of grey sweatpants that hung low on his hips showing his muscled stomach and his red hair stuck up in messy curls around his head, he hadn't shaved in a couple of days and dark red stubble covered his cheeks and chin. He gazed into her eyes and held his hand out to her, she walked into his arms and he held her tightly kissing her hair, she wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her face in his chest.

"You miss him?" She nodded and he felt the tears roll from her eyes onto his skin. "I'm so sorry Daida."

"What about your Sire?" She tried to keep her voice steady.

"I never knew them, they injected me with the venom. I was never bitten. I never knew what it was like to have someone watch over you like he did but I've never had to lose someone like that."

"You were alone when you turned?"

"Yeah."

"No one taught you about this?"

"I taught myself." He pulled back and looked down into her eyes, stroking his thumb over her cheek he kissed her. "Come back to bed." She nodded and he lifted her walking back through to the bedroom they shared, placing her on the covers he undressed her slowly kissing each of the scars she bore as he exposed them. The burn on her thigh was the largest and he trailed his lips over the ruined skin feeling her shudder, her hands stroked his hair and he pulled her legs over his shoulders and flicked his tongue out catching her juices. She was already wet.

He pulled her close and thrust his tongue deep into her pussy and she gasped biting her lip and tightened her grip in his hair. He teased her, pushing his tongue in deep before circling her clit until she was shaking, pushing a finger inside her he twisting upwards hitting the sweet spot inside her and she cried out arching her back and holding his head against her as she came. Pushing on his shoulders she stood and pulled him to his feet, pushing the sweatpants down she sank to her knees and wrapped her hand around the base of his cock. Slowly she took the first couple of inches into her warm mouth and he groaned his hands balling into fists at his sides, she took him further into her mouth until she felt him hit the back of her throat. Swallowing she felt him slide down and he growled as her throat worked around his cock, steadying herself with her hands on his muscled thighs she bobbed her head, moving back until only the head was in her mouth she swirled her tongue around the sensitive skin before pushing back down until her nose pressed against his stomach. He held her hair but let her move as she wanted his eyes closing and his head falling back, she felt his fingers tighten in her hair and new he was close and she sped up until he held her still and thrust hard cumming down her throat. She pulled back swallowing but a drop spilled from her soft lips, she wiped it away with her finger and sucked it clean smiling up at him.

With a growl he pulled her to him and kissed her, their combined tastes mixing in their mouth, he fell to the bed and she straddled him feeling his cock against her, he was still hard and she raised her hips before sinking down taking him to the hilt inside her tight pussy. His hands gripped her thighs as she began to move, she leant forward her hands on the pillow either side of his head and raised her hips up until only the head of his thick cock was in her before pushing back down. She moved slowly torturing him feeling his hands clench into fists against her and listening to the strained sound of his breathing. Smiling she whispered in his ear.

"What's the matter baby, you don't like not being in control." He growled and she pushed herself up, rolling her hips against him feeling him hit deep inside her, he watched her face as her cheeks flushed pink as she rode him hard, he held her hips letting her move as she wanted and felt her pussy tighten around his cock as her orgasm grew. She dropped her head back fucking herself, rolling her hips against him faster and her hands held her breasts tightly teasing her nipples with her fingers. Her eyes closed and she cried out as she came her pussy quivering around his thick length and without waiting for her to come down he clutched her hips holding her up and thrusting upwards into her. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she screamed as he pounded into her, her juices coated his cock and he felt her tight around him, the walls of her pussy gripped his cock massaging him, milking his length until he pulled her down pushing deep inside her and spilling his hot cum into her ravaged pussy.

She looked down and her eyes opened slowly. She smiled and leant down to kiss his chest, he stroked her back and listened to their breathing, the only sound in the quiet room.

"The Order wasn't always like this you know." He remained silent, he hadn't wanted to push her to talk about her past. "They helped people when it all started, kept them safe from things like me, like us. My father was a Feeder and had worked for the Order his whole life, he taught me and my brother to fight before anything else. My brother is full Demon and Feeder is not passed through families so they believed I just wasn't as strong as my brother. Do you know what happens to Demons when they find their mate?" He shook his head. "God and Lucifer were once friends, close as brothers, the One That Is Good and True loved an Angel called Lilith. She loved Lucifer and he loved her, she was his mate and when God found out he banished Lucifer to hell and gave Lilith a choice. Either she stayed in Heaven with him and let Lucifer believe she did not love him or be killed and sent to Lucifer as a warning to other Demons. She chose Lucifer, she would rather die and him to know that she loved him, as punishment God decreed that after a Demon found their mate and completed the Kundii, the mating ritual, Angels would hunt them down and kill them. If the Demons have a child they are permitted to live in Purgatory until the child it sixteen. We age as humans for those first sixteen years then one year for each hundred of theirs, I was bitten by Dalton when I was nineteen, well technically nineteen."

She paused and he stroked her back staying quiet not wanting her to stop, wanting to hear about her life. She took a deep breath and continued. "I joined the Order when I was eighteen, I didn't know I was a Feeder back then but Baallore saw something in me, he took me in, trained me himself and for a while I was happy. I was helping people, keeping them safe. Then Baallore changed, he began taking them, keeping them in cells, Vampyres, Weres, Witches all of them, locked away kept in chains. He began to experiment on them, see how far he could go, how much pain they could endure before they died, he tortured them for weeks, months before he would finally kill them, most of them begged for it in the end. I found out but when I confronted him he told me it was for the good of the people, more would live if we could find out the weaknesses of the monsters we killed but he wasn't doing it to help people, he was sick, he was doing it for himself. He enjoyed doing it. I left that night, I freed as many of the prisoners as I could and I got them out of there, I tried to get Dalton to come with me, I tried to get Adramelech to come but they wouldn't. Baallore had gotten to them, they believed what he was doing was helping people. I got out and ran, I ran and never looked back and then I met you." She refused to look at him. "I met you and then Dalton and Adramelech came for me and I knew you would be in danger. And I was tired. I was so goddamn tired I just wanted everything to stop and the only way I wouldn't have to run any more is if I went back, I never wanted this for you, I never wanted any of this."