Protector Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think he will help them?"

"No one knows what Phorcys will do, he is a God and they do as they want. We just have to pray that he doesn't chose to help them."

*

Hyde walked through the door closing it softly behind him, as he turned a stinging slap landed on his cheek and he grunted in pain.

"You went to see Phorcys? Are you fucking crazy?" She slapped him again, her cheeks were flushed red with anger and she was breathing heavily.

"How did you know?"

"Adramelech told me, he's been watching you, making sure you're safe and not doing anything stupid."

"Why?"

"Because I asked him to, after you left I called him here and asked him to follow you so you didn't go and do exactly what you fucking did! Do you even know what he is?" She went to slap him again and he caught her wrist.

"Yes I know what he is and I also know God gave him remorse, something he was born without and so the Horseman of Death, one of the omens of the apocalypse, now feels guilt for the death he caused. I know the story sweetheart and I also know he's been watching you for a very long time and I know he wants to keep you safe. I also know that he can kill Angels and he knows of a set of knives forged by the old Gods that can kill them as well and now," he reached into the inside pocket of his jacket and pulled out a black box. "We have them."

She looked at the box in his hand. "The Knives of Haphaestus? They're real?"

"Yes and now we have them and we have a way of killing the Angel who is after you for some divine plan we know nothing about. It might not be all the answers but its a start." He looked down at her, her white vest was tight against her body pressing her breasts together and her legs were on show in her small shorts. Her whole body shook with anger and he smiled. She was beautiful. Leaning down he kissed her softly. "Am I forgiven?"

"You're an asshole." She struggled trying to break his grip but he was strong, he placed the knives on the table and took hold of her other wrist, walking he pushed her backwards until she hit the wall and pressed against her. She tried to push him away and he let go of one wrist lifting her and holding her tightly against him, she slapped him again and he hissed in pain.

"You're starting to try my patience sweetheart." He held her ass tightly with his free hand and rolled his hips against her and his hard cock pressed against her through his jeans. She curled her fingers round his throat holding tightly and his eyes flashed, leaning forward he kissed her roughly and she tightened her grip further and bit his lip hard enough to draw blood. He growled and touched his tongue to his lip. "Bitch."

He pressed harder against her kissing her again until her lips opened under his in a moan, he let go of her hand and ripped her vest away from her body, she wore no bra and her soft breasts pressed against his chest and he leant down and took a nipple into his mouth. She tangled her free hand in his hair holding him against her and arching her back, her legs tightened around his waist and she moved her hips desperately her juices soaking through her shorts. He smiled and lifted his head to look back into her eyes, reaching between them he tore her shorts away and pushed two fingers into her tight heat, she moaned and dropped her forehead to rest against his.

"You're an asshole." She repeated

His bark like laugh filled the room. "And you slap like a little girl." He pushed his fingers deeper inside her and she gasped thrusting her hips against his hand. "Forgive me?"

"Not yet," her voice was a soft whisper and he smiled leaning down to kiss her neck, he pushed his jeans down and she ripped his t-shirt away, slowly he pressed into her nibbling at the soft skin of her neck and she dropped her head back against the wall baring her throat to him. He tangled his fingers in her long hair and held tightly thrusting hard and burying his cock deep inside her, her legs tightened around his waist as she rolled her body against him meeting his hips as he pounded into her. His sharp fangs grazed her neck and she shivered looking into his eyes, they were dark and stormy and she brought her wrist to his lips, he smiled and kissed the skin feeling her pulse against his lips before biting down. She moaned and stroked her fingers through his hair, he still thrust against her stretching her pussy around his thick length.

He drank deeply, her blood tasted sweet, unique, like no one else he had ever tasted. He lifted his head and smiled, kissing her she tasted her own blood in his mouth. He walked through to the small bedroom and lay her on the bed, stepping back between her legs he dropped to his knees and collected her juices on his tongue. She brought her legs up to rest her feet on the bed and he pushed against her thighs spreading her wider, he teased her clit with his tongue and she arched her back curling her fingers into the sheets beneath her. Standing he stepped back between her legs and pushed into her, he held her hips and thrust against her, her grip on the sheets tightened and her nail ripped through the fabric. She closed her eyes but he shook his head with a growl.

"No, I want you to look at me."

Slowly they opened and she looked up at him, reaching down she held onto his wrists and he thrust hard feeling his orgasm build as he listened to her cries of pleasure.

"Hyde I'm going to cum," her muscles tensed and her back arched as her orgasm gripped her body and he followed, pushing deep and filling her.

1150 England

"Tell me about the Order."

She looked up, her head was cushioned on his chest and she looked into the Vampyres red eyes. "What do you want to know."

"Everything, they've been chasing me I'd like to know what I'm up against."

"The Order has been around for centuries. Since the first monster."

"Monster?" He laughed.

"You know what I mean. It started out with humans, fighting back and over the years it's grown. Started taking things like me and my brother. It is still mainly humans but they are not as effective."

"Do they know about us?"

She curled against his side. "No, I don't know how they would take that."

"You haven't told anyone?"

Her mind flashed back to Baallore's rage when she had returned, he had smelt the Vampyre on her the moment she had arrived. From then he had known what she was. "Baallore knows, he could tell I was different and he knows I'm a Feeder. No one else though, he thought it might be dangerous."

"Do you ever think of leaving?"

"I couldn't leave."

"Why not?"

"It's my home. My father trained me to be a Protector my whole life, my brother is there, the Order is my family now. We do good work, we keep people safe. I cant just leave." She looked back into his red eyes. "We could use someone like you, you've beaten every Protector they've sent at you."

"Are you trying to recruit me Halfling?"

"Think about it Dalton, you could help people."

"Helping people isn't exactly my priority in case you haven't noticed."

His voice was dangerous and she stroked his chest, his skin was cold beneath her fingers. "What did you do?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why were they hunting you?"

"I stayed in one place for too long, had some fun with the locals, crept up on some people in the night. Scared some people. Next thing I know I've got Protectors on my ass and once they start they don't stop, at least that's been my experience."

"They would stop if you came back with me, we could work together. There are people worth saving out there."

He stroked her hair. "You really believe that?"

"I have to."

He pulled her so she lay on his chest her legs straddling his own. They were both naked and she felt him grow hard between her thighs, she smirked and leant down to brush her lips against his, flicking her tongue out to catch his lip she nipped at him gently.

"You're not going to distract me you know, will you at least think about it?"

"Why do you want me there so badly? What good do you think I can do?"

"Because they wont stop until you are dead and maybe this will save you? They will send more and more and eventually I'll be strong enough to kill you and I don't want to do that. Please Dalton will you think about it?"

He tucked a lock of her fire red hair behind her ear and stroked his thumb over her soft cheek. "You think they'll take me?"

She smiled and kissed him again. "Well you're strong, you're fast." She lifted her hips and teased the head of his cock before sinking down and he groaned as her tight pussy gripped his thick cock. "You've taken out some good Protectors, you've out thought some of our best people so you're smart." She pushed herself up resting her hands on his chest and rolled her hips, he hit deep inside her and his hands curled into fists on her thighs as his eyes closed. "Plus you're gorgeous, think how many more people will join if they would get to see you on a regular basis." He laughed but the sound was strained and he dug his fingers into the pale skin of her thighs, he began to move her, finding a rhythm that made her breath hitch in her throat. Her head dropped back and her long hair fell down brushing against his thighs and she rode his cock, he could feel the muscles play under her skin and reaching up pulled her down until her lips were inches from his.

"And what would I get from you Halfling? What would I get if I joined?"

She opened her mouth to reply but couldn't, instead she moaned and thrust her hips faster her nails curling into his chest. He tightened his grip in her long hair.

"What will you give me?"

"Everything, you can do anything you want." Her voice was breathless and her eyes burning into his. "Please Dalton."

He smirked and wrapped his arm around her her waist while his other held her hair tightly, keeping her still he pounded into her. She bit her lip hard enough to draw blood and he kissed her tasting the sweetness and growling, he could feel her juices coating his thick length and her pussy gripped him tightly massaging as she bounced on his cock. She raised her hips until only the head of his cock was inside her before sinking back down and grinding against him.

With a deep growl he threw her off him and knelt behind her, pulling her onto all fours he leant down and bit her ass gently. He could see her little pink pussy peeking from between her legs and collected her juices on his tongue, rising back onto his knees behind her he pushed his cock back into her welcoming heat. Sitting back on his heels he stroked his hand down her back and she worked herself on his cock, her hands curled into the sheets and her head fell back. He wrapped her hair around his hand and held tightly allowing her to move as she wanted and her cries filled the small room, she panted as her orgasm grew and she finally came her hips jerking against him and her tight pussy milking his cock and he thrust upwards spilling his cum into her tight heat.

She waited until her breathing had calmed before rolling off him and standing. He watched as she dressed, laying against the pillows his head resting on his muscled arm.

"You really think they would take me?"

She plaited her hair over her shoulder looking at him. "I know they would, they need people like us." She sat on the edge of the bed and kissed him. "You'll think about it?"

He stroked her cheek and kissed her again, since he had turned her he had found himself developing feelings he couldn't understand and his stomach flipped as he thought about spending his days with her. "I'll think about it Halfling."

Then she was gone, he watched the window she had left through and thought about it. Could he work for the Order? Could he help take down his brothers and creatures like him?

London 2014

"The Knives of Haphaestus?" Adramelech looked from Hyde to Daida, one white eyebrow raised in disbelief. "You're shitting me."

"Afraid not." Hyde watched the Demon warily.

Adramelech looked over the three knives set in the blue silk lining of the black box, reaching out he ran his finger down one blade then looked at the blood on his fingertip. "Holy hell, where did you get them?"

"Phorcys. He gave them to me."

"Phorcys? The Horseman?"

"Yes Phorcys the Horseman."

"Friends in high places boy."

Hyde felt his anger rise as the Demon spoke. "Don't call me boy."

Daida looked from her brother to Hyde and rolled her eyes. "Boys put your dicks away, you're both pretty but this isn't the time to be arguing. If we have the Knives of Haphaestus and we know where Thaeric is why are we still sitting here?"

"It's too dangerous to go yet." Adramelech looked at his sister. "You're not ready."

"The longer we sit around and wait the more time he has to prepare for when we do come, we should take him out now while we have the advantage." She stood from the sofa and squared up to him. "Come on Dram you know I'm right about this."

"You don't know what you're going up against with an Angel darling. It's not going to be easy."

"Then surely it makes more sense to go on our terms, get him when he's not expecting it."

"Then it will suicide, he'll rip you apart." His face was twisted with worry.

"Dram I'll be fine. I can take care of myself."

He looked from his sister to Hyde. "Wait until the morning, I need to find out who is with him, how many people he has and what he knows. Give me till morning. Will you promise me that?"

She stared up at him before sighing. "Fine, but tomorrow we're going and I'm going to kill him myself."

He stroked her cheek then black smoke consumed him and he was gone. She turned to Hyde who looked at her. "You think this is a good idea?"

She shrugged. "I don't know, I think going while we have the smallest advantage is the best shot we'll have. Any more time and he'll know what we're doing and he'll be ready."

He stood from the sofa and looked down into her face. "Do you even know how Angels fight?"

"I don't need to know."

"Daida at least think about this, your brother might be right. What happens if he does know about this, if he knows we have the knives? Then what? We'll be walking into a slaughter."

"I know one thing about Angels and that is that they are proud. If I can get to him, one on one, no tricks just me and him I think I could do this."

"I'm not letting you go alone."

"Hyde please just listen to me. This might be the only way. I don't think he'll kill me, from what Dram said he needs me alive."

"Then what you're just going to let yourself get taken. And then what? What will you do if they do take you, what can you do if you're a prisoner?"

"Hyde."

"I'm not going to let you do this, it's stupid, it's suicide!"

She slid her hands around his neck and kissed the corner of his mouth, his hands were curled into fists at his sides and he breathed heavily in anger and fear. "Hyde I can do this, I just need you to trust me."

"I don't want to see you get hurt." He finally looked at her and she could see the fear in his green eyes. "I don't want anything to happen to you."

She rose onto tiptoes to press her body against his, kissing him again she teased his pips until they opened and his hands cupped her ass pulling her up against his cock, already growing hard. "I just need you to trust me. I can do this." She spoke against his lips, her voice barely more than a whisper, he groaned and pulled her harder against him pressing his hard cock against her softness before lifting her into his arms. He walked through to their bedroom and lay her down, pulling her black leggings down her legs he stripped her while she pulled her t-shirt over her head and removed her bra.

He undressed and lay between her legs kissing her neck and she lay back letting him do as he wanted, he teased her with the head of his cock pushing the first couple of inches inside her and she arched her back. Shushing her he pushed her back against the bed and kept still until she was shaking with need before pushing deeper, still only half of his thick length was inside her and she tried to pull him closer. He was stronger than her now and she enjoyed knowing he could have his way with her and loved seeing the look of barely controlled restraint on his handsome face, she slid her fingers through his messy red hair and his smile was feral and he pushed deeper inside her. He was buried to the hilt in her tight pussy and he stayed still for a moment watching her face until she growled and her eyes flashed dangerously.

He began to thrust slowly, teasing her with his torturous rhythm bringing her to the brink of orgasm before stopping and feeling her tremble around him, then starting again pushing deep and rolling his hips thrusting hard. She tightened her grip, tugging at his hair and pushed her hips up to meet each thrust, he slid his hand under her thigh and pulled it over his shoulder so he could hit deeper and she whimpered as pain lanced the pleasure. His fingers dug into her thigh bruising the pale skin and he pounded into her, her tight pussy welcoming each thrust as he fucked her biting her neck gently, she raked her nails across his broad shoulders drawing blood and it rolled down over his chest and fell onto her lips. She licked it away and he bit harder tasting her.

He was close and he leant his chest down against hers slamming his hips against her listening to her soft cries as her orgasm grew and she dug her nails in harder, her back arching and a scream ripping from her throat as she came around him. He curled the fingers of one hand around her neck and pounded into her, blind to anything but his own release, he felt the walls of her pussy convulse around his length as she came again and buried himself deep spilling cum into her before collapsing onto her breathing heavily. She stroked his back welcoming his weight on her, she was glad he couldn't see her face. She was scared, scared that she would go up against an Angel and not come back.

Spain 1478

He stood over the bed pacing back and forth twisting his hands in front of him. Her screams filled his head and she writhed on the bed her nails raking over her skin, she was naked and he watched as her skin moved and pulsed. It the full moon and the first change since she had been bitten.

Baallore had locked them in the dungeon to keep her away from the other Protectors but he had stayed to keep her calm when she came round. She screamed again and he breathed heavily, he could do nothing to help her and he hated the feeling. An awful ripping sound made him look back at her, she was curled in a ball on the bed, her skin was covered in a layer of pale grey fur and a tail had grown from her lower back. Her nails had elongated into black claws and her eyes were a bright yellow, whiskers had grown from her cheeks, her teeth were sharp fangs and the pointed tips of grey ears were visible through her hair. She looked over herself and flicked her tail before laughing.

"What the fuck am I supposed to be?" She stood from the bed and he looked over her naked body, reaching out he ran his fingers over her shoulder feeling the soft fur.

"You're beautiful."

"I thought I was meant to be a Were, what the fuck is this?" She tossed her hair over her shoulders. "You know the tail feels really weird."

"That's it? You don't feel any different apart from the tail?"

"I have energy, I wanna go for a run." Her eyes flashed at him and he smiled. Unlocking the door he waited for her to move past him before running after her as she sprinted through the winding corridors of the castle. He heard whispers as they passed doors and the other Protectors, outside she looked up at the moon, full in the sky before down at her grey fur in the bright moonlight. Turning back to him she smiled showing her sharp teeth. "Catch me if you can."

She took off at a run through the trees, he watched for a moment rubbing his hand across his chin with a smile before darting to his left planning to head her off. Her bare feet were silent on the ground and she bounded through the trees, darting this way and that trying to throw him off her trail. She skidded to a halt in a clearing and looked around, her tail swayed back and forth and her small nose twitched as she scented the air, he was close.