Prototype Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was already formulating plans on how I could use this to my advantage. Getting Mike's sister Anna to sit down at the machine would give me a beachhead wherever she worked. From there I could work my way up the chain until I controlled the entire firm. Hand pick a selection of the right clients and... Not a bad way to make a living- with a platoon of legal experts slavishly devoted to my well-being.

I was so busy thinking of angles I could take and looking up the name of whatever test it was that she must have been having problems with that I barely even noticed the short walk out to meet her. Any doubt I had about the plan I was developing evaporated the moment I saw her- as did half of the plan itself. Don't worry, I picked up the pieces later- after she left. "Sorry, Mike. But absolute power and all that."

Mike introduced us. "Anna, this is Ben- a friend from work." The family resemblance was immediately obvious and I was forced to re-evaluate my estimate of Mike's attractiveness to the female half of the species.

"Great. Another Janitor," She said impatiently after sucking a small bubble of gum into her mouth and cracking it to release one of the most annoying sounds I had ever heard. "A pleasure to meet you. Can we go now Michael? I have to get back to work."

Okay. So she was a looker, but her personality would need some work. Good thing I had a machine that could manage that. "So- Mike here tells me you were having some trouble getting into Law School."

Mike glared at me as he got into the cherry red convertible his sister had arrived in. Don't ask me what type- I couldn't care less beyond the fact that it looked like three times the car I could ever have hoped to own.

Anna was giving me a similar look that warned me I was about to lose her. "What if I told you I had a way to help you pass that test that was completely legal, and 100% legit?"

She snorted as she slipped into the car, already dismissing me. "I'd say I've tried every test prep program out there and none of them worked. But first I'd thank you for insulting my intelligence."

I leaned in, placing a hand on the windshield as I attempted to channel the confidence of a man who already had one sex-slave, and was seriously considering adding a second. "Trust me. You haven't tried this."