Prototype Ch. 11

Story Info
Another week later, Benjamin has a surprise waiting for him.
15.7k words
4.76
40.5k
38

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Priya had offered her hand very professionally as I opened the door for her. "It's nice to meet you Mr., uh- I'm afraid Anna didn't mention your last name."

I had smiled warmly at her in return. "Just call me Benjamin." I took her hand and gave it a single rise and fall before releasing it- motioning for her to enter. I had dressed as professionally as my wardrobe allowed at the time. No suit to speak of yet, but I did have a nice pair of black dress slacks and a button up shirt in dark purple that I normally reserved for rare events like marriages and funerals- or invitation only dress rehearsals. Still, I had been told I looked good in them. Maggie even going so far as to tell me that I 'Always did clean up pretty well.'

"Please forgive the domestic appearance- I'm afraid I'm nowhere near ready to get a more professional store front yet. It's still very much a work from home type of service."

She nodded, returning the smile as she stepped inside. I gave her a few moments to get acclimated to her surroundings before I drew her any deeper into the trap. I had to admit, Anna had done a very thorough job of cleaning and organizing my apartment in order to make it look as professional as possible for just this occasion. I almost didn't recognize it myself.

It had taken a bit of convincing over the past week, but eventually Anna had succeeded in piquing Priya's curiosity enough to overcome her natural instincts for self-preservation. It was enough to get her in the door, but I wanted to minimize the chances my prey would be spooked by something I would have considered innocuous and end up bolting out the door.

I could have forgiven Anna for being upset at my request- relegating her in an instant to the status of domestic maid. Such absolution had thankfully proven completely unnecessary. She had started cleaning immediately without so much as a word of complaint for what it would likely do to the outfit she had been wearing upon her arrival- a neat little number that was considerably more revealing than anything she would have chosen before I had warped her mind into a sexual deviant. Don't worry- I had her strip out of it before I let her do anything particularly damaging. The memory of her dutifully scrubbing the counters and vacuuming the floors with her hair and makeup so prim and proper, all while wearing nothing but her underwear, hosiery, and heels could almost make me understand people who fetishized house cleaning. Almost.

Still, the effort seemed to have paid off. Priya had turned, looking around the apartment- presumably for any signs that Anna had been wrong and I was, in fact, an axe murder and not to be trusted. Having found nothing specific enough to trigger her fight or flight response, her gaze finally settled back on me.

"Shall we get started, or would you rather sit and discuss the procedure first?" I asked her.

"I'm told its fairly straight forward. Can you describe it while you get me ready?"

"Of course. The machine is just through here." It took no time at all to get her seated and prepped with the new EEG headpiece. It had arrived earlier during the week. With a bit of trial and error I had managed to integrate it into the machine, replacing the wire-mesh helmet that was now safely hidden in the closet.

I gave her the same vague description of the machine and how it worked while I changed which training file I had loaded. I told her about the fragments- the safe ones at least. The radar screen. Which button would start the procedure. And a brief pep-talk about not over thinking it or trying too hard. "Just relax and focus on solving the problems. There's no particular trick to it. Once you pick it up, the blip will naturally tend towards the center of the screen. That's the goal. Everything else just comes naturally."

It wasn't until she was about to hit the button, starting the process that would irrevocably warp her mind and twist her into whatever I desired, that she finally allowed her anxiety to breach the surface. The innocence and irony of that moment only made me savor it that much more. It was a good thing I was seated at the control station- the table between us concealing how much her sudden apprehension on the edge of corruption aroused me.

As fate would have it that was also when Maggie made her first attempt to reach me that day. The sound of her ringtone was softly audible through the still open doorway. Thankfully, I had made it a point to never bring my cell phone into the bedroom with me when I was going to use the machine. Since I discovered the rather potent risk of exactly such an interruption, that precaution had become law.

"Do you need to get that?" Priya asked me politely, her discomfort reaching for any opportunity to escape the anxiety slowly chipping away at her confidence.

"No. I know who that is. I can call her back once I get you settled in."

She nodded quickly. "Anna mentioned the first session is going to be just some word problems. But if I like it and they stick, we could mix in other things too, right? I was thinking maybe work on learning a second language- like Hindi, or something?"

I tilted my head, amused at the sudden expression of anxious energy. "I hadn't thought of using it for language development," I told her, adding that to the list of lures I could to ensnare others moving forward. "Vocabulary certainly. Grammar and syntax would be a bit more challenging. But I suppose it could be done, yes. With a bit of work."

Priya smiled, her frayed nerves still plain on her face. "If all goes well, maybe I could help with that." Her expression warmed, a glint of mischief flickering here and there as she forced herself to calm down. "As long as you give me credit for anyone else that uses it after me. We can work out the royalty payments later."

I'm sure something can be arranged," I said smoothly, trying to hide the hungry, predatory gaze lurking behind my eyes. "Ready to begin?"

She took another moment, her eyes glancing between the training screen and my hopefully safe and welcoming face. She smiled at me- nodding as she reached for the keyboard. "Let's do it."

I watched as all of that anxiety and anticipation slowly drained from her face, leaving it relaxed. Calm. Peaceful. And utterly vulnerable. Distantly, I heard Maggie's ringtone a second time- but I was too distracted with the vista in front of me to care. Priya was a fast learner. It hadn't been 15 minutes yet and she was already hovering within the zone long enough to trigger her real training phrases- instead of the generic ones the machine now defaulted to at the start of each session.

I had initially intended to use a variant of the file I had used with Anna, but one less tailored to the creation of a personal sex-toy, and more in line with a professional office. There was the reality that I was going to run into at least as many men as women, if not more, as I conquered my little corner of the world. I didn't need every woman I ever trained to be dripping wet for sex all the time. Available, sure. Willing? Certainly. But most of the time I just needed to ensure that they would all be utterly loyal to me- and that carrying out my goals was the most important thing in the world to them.

They wouldn't really be 'sleeper-agents', per se. Those would have to serve me without knowing they were doing it. I had been working on something like that, but I wasn't quite sure if I could pull it off- at least not at the time. I still didn't have a good name for them- but the more I thought about it the more I was starting to like the metaphor of a super-villain. Or maybe a mob boss, since I didn't have any bona fide supernatural powers. But, to be fair, my powers would be all technology based and there is some precedent for that if you're talking about the right people.

None of that mattered though. The moment I had opened the door and saw Priya standing there I had immediately changed my mind. I should have known from the fact that Anna was a close friend of hers that she would be attractive- women can be even more judgmental than men. A fact that is especially true when it comes to their opinions of other women. Anna hadn't struck me as the type of person to be that interested in deep, emotional connections with the people around her for how beautiful they were 'on the inside'. Her own self-hatred would have made that rather difficult. I would bet Anna did not have a single person she considered a 'friend' that wasn't able to keep up with her estimation of attractive. As long as they didn't outshine her by too much. The name should have been a big hint as well, but I had been too focused on the nascent sex-slave offering herself up to me at the time to focus on the bird hiding in the bush, err... phone, as it were.

True, Priya didn't have Rachel's well trained sex appeal. Nor did she have Anna's tight and toned athletic body. What she did have set her apart as the most exotic addition to my collection so far. Most of which was thanks to her obvious Indian heritage- the continent, not Native American, I mean. Her skin was golden brown- glowing with a soft, almost flawless complexion. Her face was shaped like a rounded triangle with wide lips below a sharp nose and two deep brown wells for eyes. They weren't as expressive as Maggie's- but they rivaled her for their ability to draw me in. A full, lush head of near jet black hair framed her head, cascading down well past her shoulders as straight as an arrow until curling up just slightly near the tips.

Anna had told me Priya had taken the last few hours of the day off from work for her 'spa treatment'. At least that's the excuse she had used with everyone else at the office. It suited me well enough. She could return with glowing accolades' and her position as an administrative assistant to a partner of the firm would give me even better access than Anna's as one of four general paralegals on staff. The timing meant that she had arrived still wearing her professional attire from the office. A grey knit top with short sleeves matched a tastefully long skirt that reached just past her knees. A thin braided black leather belt wrapped around her petite waist as an accent- resting gently on top of her hips as they spread out beneath it. I couldn't help but notice the matching grey heels she was wearing as well. They did an excellent job of showing off her beautiful legs as she moved.

Having taken all of that into the strictest of consideration, I had seized the first opportunity to swap out the generic henchman file for the one I had made for Anna herself. She had sat in that same chair for hours after I had thoroughly fucked her into submission, absorbing her lessons and ensuring they were permanent.

The file started out with phrases to indoctrinate the target into accepting all of the changes my evil little machine and I were making. "Benjamin and his machine have remade me into a completely new woman." "It feels so good to just accept any changes Benjamin makes to my mind." "It feels so right to let Benjamin change me into whatever he desires." "I am whatever Benjamin wants me to be." "I love what Benjamin has done to change me."

Next it taught her what her status was going to be from now on and ensured her loyalty. "Benjamin owns me now. My life belongs to him." "I am Benjamin's property." "I am loyal, obedient, and devoted to Benjamin." "I serve and obey Benjamin above all others." "My mind belongs to Benjamin. I will gladly submit to more training on his machine whenever he wants." "Benjamin is the most important person in my life. I would do anything to prove my loyalty and devotion to him."

I was greatly looking forward to what I would do to that dark, honeyed flesh once she was done learning her proper place. "My body belongs to Benjamin to use in any way he desires." "I want him to touch me anywhere, and in any way he wants." "I am Benjamin's property. I love it when he uses me to satisfy his needs and desires." "I enjoy showing off my body and using it to bring Benjamin pleasure." "I would do anything to please Benjamin." "Pleasing Benjamin excites me and turns me on." "The thought of anything that might turn Benjamin on arouses me." "I love the taste of cum and how it feels going down my throat- Benjamin's cum most of all."

There was the issue of her new status within my collection. "I am just one of many hot and fuckable servants that belong to Benjamin and serve his every need." "I am happy to share his affection and attention with others." "Benjamin can have as many women as he wants." "I want Benjamin to have anything and anyone he desires." "I will never let jealousy prevent others from enjoying the pleasures of the flesh." "I will use any jealousy I feel to feed my desire to be even more loyal and devoted to Benjamin's goals and desires."

Of course, there were the standard protections that all of my servants would need. "I keep my true feelings for Benjamin hidden from others. They wouldn't understand." "I will keep how Benjamin's machine really works a secret." "I will do everything I can to protect Benjamin and his machine." "The machine belongs to Benjamin. Only he has the authority to use it on someone else." "I would never use the machine on myself or try to use it on Benjamin."

And since this was Anna's file there were the phrases to make her complicit in my capture of her office. I figured it couldn't hurt to have another willing spy to assist in those efforts since that was more than half the point. "I will always be a good girl for Benjamin." "I am a willing accomplice to everything that Benjamin desires." "I want Benjamin to have complete control over everyone in my office." "It feels so good to betray my friends and co-workers so they can serve Benjamin like I do." "The thought of turning my entire office into Benjamin's loyal servants turns me on."

I knew from the readout on the control computer that Priya had been in the zone for a few minutes now. She had likely gone through most, if not all of her fragments at least once. I stood and moved around the table so I could examine her more closely- the temptation to play with my new toy too much to resist.

"You want me to touch you, Priya," I whispered softly to her as I reached down to gently caress her arm. "You love it when I run my hands all over your soft and supple flesh." Priya did not react, beyond taking a deep breath and slowly letting it out.

"You were meant to be mine, Priya," I taunted her gently, enjoying how soft and warm her skin was beneath my fingers as I slid further down her arm. "It was your destiny to become my property. My servant. My sla-"

The word died on my tongue I finally registered what my fingers had found wrapped around one of her own. I had been running my hand up and down her arm- her left arm. Her left hand... My darling Priya, my newest catch and already prized possession- was married.

"Fuck!" I thought silently, cursing my luck- though I suppose I should have been blessing it instead. Honestly, it was a minor miracle I hadn't run into this little tangle already, statistically speaking. "This... complicates things." At least this time I knew better than to say anything more out loud. I regretfully disentangled myself from my beautiful creature and left the room so I could think more clearly.

That was when Maggie chose to call for the third time. "Perfect timing," I said, unable to hide the disappointment and aggravation in my voice.

"Is it?" She asked, not believing me. "I didn't interrupt anything, I hope?"

"Nothing that can't afford to wait," I admitted. "I just hit a small snag with Priya, my second capture from Anna's law firm."

"Anything I can do to help?"

I rubbed the arch of my nose between my eyes, trying to relieve the knot of tension hiding there. "No. It's not time critical." I couldn't understand why I was having such an issue with this. I had to have at least considered this as a factor moving forward- and I had every right to make whatever changes I wanted to people. And yet there I was, suffering from the strongest feeling of guilt and misplaced betrayal that I had experienced since I first stole the machine in the first place.

Something else was clawing for my attention as well. "Maggie needs something- why else would she have called three times in thirty minutes. We already had plans for later tonight. Anything that wasn't important could have just waited until then."

Perhaps I should explain- It had been over a week since Maggie had been brought fully into my collection. A week of time where I had been thoroughly enjoying her company and her body as often as possible. Which, as it turned out, hadn't been all that often. It was the first full week of her play, after all- and she had been kept quite busy because of it. Thankfully, everyone got Monday completely off- the Broadway weekend, she called it.

The first one, a week ago now, had been spent fucking Rachel over lunch while Mike flirted with a friend of hers 'from work'. I honestly hadn't gotten a good look at her before Rachel had distracted me with whispers about what her tongue was going to do to my cock in the back of the warehouse. I didn't see him again until two hours later. This was long after I had already clocked back in. His face was plastered with such a slap happy smirk I had little doubt what he had been up to.

Maggie had joined me for dinner later that night and we hadn't left the bedroom until the following morning when I had to leave for work. Which was in itself another annoyance for my developing ego. I had a growing collection of servants and loyal slaves, but I wasn't anywhere near self-sufficient enough to quit my regular 9 to 5. Which meant that for the time being, I still had to show up to work and put in my time. I was cashing in my fair share of PTO though- half days here or there, but that adds up fast. Thankfully I hadn't had much reason to blow off work previously so I had banked quite a bit. It could afford to be irresponsible for a little while longer before I would be risking anything more than my developing friendship with Mike.

At one point during the week I had even been forced to reprimand Rachel for skipping class. I had called to check up on her and caught her driving around one afternoon with Desirae, her friend from the bar. This was when I knew she should have been in class. "If I have to report to work to sweep the damn floors, then the least you can do is bother to go to class and finish your degree," I scolded her over the phone. A bit hypocritical, I know. Do as I say, not as I do- or something.

I could hear Desirae's voice over the phone. "Is that him?"

"Yes, Dez," Rachel said, more than a little annoyance slipping into her voice. "It's him. And he's scolding me. So can you keep it down while I take my licks, please?" This had earned some sort of muffled response but the wind had ripped away the words so I couldn't be sure exactly what.

"I take it you have patched things up with her as well then," I asked. "I would be pleased to know that particular loose end was tied up. In fact, I think I might be interested in your original offer as well." From what I recalled of Desirae, she would make an excellent addition to my collection.

"Right as rain," Rachel said, her humor having returned to her voice. "And I think we could work something special for the two of you. Whattaya say, Dez?"

"I suppose I could forgive him, since he's so special and all." I heard Desirae say in the background.

"There, see? Have your people call my people." Rachel said.

"As long as 'my people' stop skipping class." I reminded her, though the heat had all but left my voice.

"As you wish," Rachel had said, appropriately contrite. The sound of a near snort from the peanut gallery in the car with her caught my ear just as I was ending the call.