Prototype F-96

Story Info
Guy finds strange remote.
2.8k words
4.42
284k
338
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NemoHoes
NemoHoes
273 Followers

Hey whoever reads this. This is my first submission. Sort of just wanted to see how a story would be if I were to write one. If there's a positive response I'll make a part 2 or a series or something.

Cheers

*****

My name is Bill Liner. I have a power most men would kill for, a power that I discovered on my 18th birthday...

The sun was setting as I pieced together the remaining parts of my newly gifted desk; no sooner than had I finished, I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"You need a hand in there?" the voice of my father yelled out.

"Nah, I'm okay." I shouted back, leaving myself in silence to admire my work.

Contemplating on how to move the fairly large desk into the right position next to the wall, flashes of the great day I had just had rushed through my head. You see, it was my 18th birthday and my entire family had thrown me the traditional BBQ. My newly acquired gift of a new desk, from my parents, had topped the day off for myself.

I began trying to slide the desk, across my rooms white tiles, into its designated spot. With some luck and a lot of swearing, I managed to place it in just right. But in the process of sliding the heavily set desk, I had unknowingly cracked a tile all the way down the middle. I looked at it in horror as thoughts of the hiding I was about to receive entered my mind. I was immediately panicking, debating on whether or not to try and hide the crack or to confess to have broken it. I decided to inspect it, and just as quickly as panic had set in, it left me, in its place nothing but curiosity remained.

Upon pulling the tile out, I noticed dirt underneath it rather than concrete. Completely bewildered as to why this tile had been laid straight onto dirt, I dug at the surface. After 5 minutes of light digging, I arrived at an object. Pulling out the weird object I glared at it. The strange black box looking object was about the size of a glasses case but was made out of a rubber like material. I placed it down on the table I had just built, staring at it, trying to figure out what it was.

My thoughts drifted back to the damaged tile, and what I would do with the foot deep hole I had just dug from the middle of my room. Quickly I shoveled as much of the dirt as I could, back into the hole. After placing the tile back on top, I decided to just try and hide it. With some quick thinking and some rug redecorating, my room was back to normal.

I refocused my thoughts back to the black box. Moving back over to it I noticed there was something different about it, there was a message engraved along with a small button shaped object, had that been there when I picked it up? I don't think it had been. The message read:

'Open at your own risk'

After quite some time questioning whether to try and open the mysterious box, I mean it is a random box I found in the ground, curiosity got the better of me and I pushed the round button and waited for a reaction. But, nothing happened. After about five or six seconds of disappointment, the box began to make a 'hissing' sound and slowly it opened like a clam hiding its secret pearl. However this was no pearl, it appeared to be some kind of remote, with only one button on it. I picked up the remote, feeling the weight and size. It was fairly small, about the size of an iPhone and was also very light, almost like the outer shell of a remote. Also in the black box was a small note that read:

'Dr. Parker please destroy the Prototype F-96 remote immediately, the milk production frequency has unwanted affects on the female brain and in the wrong hands this prototype could become very dangerous. Sincerely Dr. Mathers'

The first thought I had was what the fuck? Milk production and female brain were four words that in everyday life, shouldn't have been used in the same sentence. The next thought was, what on earth is the unwanted side affect that could be so dangerous in the wrong hands?

By now the sun had gone down, and after a long confusing day I decided to get some rest. Dismissing the remote, I tossed it aside and thought of what tomorrow would bring.

The morning came and I decided what I wanted to do with the rest of the day, after a quick breakfast I rushed out the door to visit my best friend Caleb's house. Just as I was leaving I remembered to bring the remote with me to show him and see what he thought of it.

Fortunately for myself, Caleb only lived around the block from me so it was only a short walk to get to his house. But about halfway there I remembered that it was a Saturday and he was probably out playing sport, fuck it, I thought and chose to check and see if he was home anyway.

I briskly walked up the front steps and knocked three times on the door.

"Hello?" I heard a friendly voice sing out.

"Hey, its Bill." I called back.

"Oh hey Bill." Danna, Caleb's mother replied while opening the door. "He isn't home he just left."

Now, I had always had a crush on Danna. She was a beautiful 38 year old, she stood about 5'8", had long brown hair, a nice pair of legs which lead all the way up into a sexy pair of hips. And even this morning, in her casual pajamas, she looked absolutely stunning.

"Oh okay, just tell him..." my thoughts returned to the remote, what better person to test this 'milk producing' remote on, a single, beautiful woman who I have always had a crush on. "...just tell him I stopped by." I said as my hand reached for my pocket where I had the remote, and pressed gently on the round button.

Danna hesitated, her demeanor changing from casual and friendly to slightly confused and lost. She crossed her legs, as if trying to scratch some sort of itch without using her hands.

"Danna?" I asked, heading for the steps, when she didn't reply.

"Yeah? Oh right, yeah I'll tell him." she replied as she remembered where she was. "But you don't have to leave right now do you? I mean, I was just going to go for a swim, did you want to join me?"

"Oh, but I don't have any board shorts" I retorted, confused as to why she wanted to swim with me.

"That's okay, just go in your undies. I don't mind." she stated, smiling slightly.

"Um, okay sure." I said back as I followed her inside.

"I'll meet you down there, I just have to get changed." she told me with a smile.

I went down to the pool area and stripped off, diving in with only my final layer of clothing on my body. I swam around for a while waiting for Danna to emerge, all the while trying to figure out what was happening, was this something to do with the 'unwanted side affects' from the remote? Was the side affect the need to drown others, surely not, maybe it is, maybe I'm a dead man swimming.

Just as the thought brushed my mind, Danna emerged onto the steps, wearing a plain white bikini and carrying a white towel over her shoulder. The bikini showed of her great hips, but something that drew my attention even further was a great pair of breasts. I had seen her in a revealing outfit before but her chest was never that large was it? No it can't have been, it didn't take a genius to figure out that had something to do with the milk producing remote. However along with the larger chest I also noticed her nipples were lightly poking at the fabric of the bikini and there was a distinct wet mark around her crotch area.

In no time I had a huge hard on, so I decided to stay submerged and try and hide it as best as I could. But looking at this exquisite shape of a woman, slowly submerge herself in the warm water was doing far more harm than good.

We swam for a while, making light conversation about the weather and the temperature of the water. But just as I finally thought my erection was subsiding she lifted herself to a standing position in the shallow end, revealing a dripping wet pair of tits that I could have sworn were getting larger by the minute.

She seemed burdened for a moment whilst adjusting the top half of the bikini before asking me "This is really uncomfortable. Do you mind if I take it off?"

"Not at all." I could barely get out quick enough, very eager to see her enormous tits.

She turned around and asked "Could you give me a hand please?"

"Uhhhh, yeah" was all I could manage as I drifted over, and lightly pulled at the string anticipating the release of her huge chest.

Just before the bikini exposed her tits, she caught it in front of her, and no sooner had she caught it, Danna submerged herself under the water. When she resurfaced, not only was she facing me but also the bikini top was nowhere to be seen. I couldn't help but gawk at her massive breasts.

"You like them?" Danna asked.

"Definitely! I mean, sorry for starring." I replied, embarrassed by my reaction.

"No, don't worry they love attention." She replied coyly, with a newfound sexiness in her voice "Actually, there really sore, do you think you could massage them for me?"

"Are you sure? What if someone finds us?"

"Well Caleb doesn't come home till later tonight, and besides it's just a massage don't worry about it." she replied whilst lightly weighing her giant boobs.

I slowly swam over to her, trying my best to keep my boner out of sight. Gently I reached out and caressed the outside and underneath her chest. They were simply enormous; each breast was starting to look about the size of my head maybe even larger. With each smooth stroke over her lightly tanned, big, wet, perfect tits her nipples grew even harder. Deciding to test my luck I rubbed each nipple in my thumb and forefinger. It only took about 30 seconds before a warm liquid drooled over the back of my hand, looking down I noticed she was lactating!

Before I could even ask she spoke "oh that feels really good, do you think you could kiss them better too?"

I was so eager; I didn't even manage to reply. I lowered my mouth to her exposed chest and over her nipple. Softly I kissed around her completely erect nipple before lightly sucking on it.

"Oh, that's amazing!" she said out of breath.

With the encouragement I continued to suck harder, drinking down the sweet warm milk that was erupting from her tit, as I did so. After about 5 minutes of sucking, she stopped me, pulled me up and passionately kissed me on the mouth.

"You know," she said, "I have some more areas that are really sore too."

"Like where?" I added stupidly.

Before she could tell me, Danna sexily slid out of the water onto the pool edge and sat facing me. "Here." she said pointing to just above her knee.

Moving over to where she sat, I softly kissed where she had pointed.

"Here." she said again, pointing to a little higher up on her leg.

Again I kissed where she had pointed.

"Here." she repeated, pointing to the inside of her toned thigh.

This time I took a little more time kissing to where she pointed.

"Mmmhmm" she half moaned, half giggled.

"And..." she held her finger on her lip, as if wondering where to point to next. Smoothly she traced the same finger down her body and stopped on the fabric of the remaining piece of the bikini. "Here." she whispered.

I didn't need to be asked twice and I roughly kissed her moist lips over the white material. She threw her head back and groaned, wanting more. I carefully pulled the bikini aside and inserted my middle finger in slowly, immediately she tensed, penetration sending her over the edge as she had what must have been a building up orgasm. I lost track of time as I tried to lick and kiss her clit whilst massaging one finger in and out of her. What must have been fifteen minutes of moaning passed as Danna reached her second climax of the morning. She lent back panting, exposing her impressive, heaving breasts to me.

"Holy shit, that was incredible." she breathed.

"I do what I can." I replied simply.

"Well, we're not quite finished yet," she replied seductively as she slid back into the water.

Danna took my hand and led me to a depth in the pool where we could both comfortably stand, face to face. Casually she reached down and untied the sides of her own bikini and tossed it onto my face. Quickly I inhaled, smelling her sweet juice covered panties, before throwing them to the side of the pool. Sexily, she smiled at me and moved in closer, wrapping her legs around my waist. In a frenzy of passion we kissed. Forcing our bodies together I could not only feel her incredible boobs mashing against my chest but also her hot sex grinding, begging for more, against my stomach.

Breaking the kiss, Danna whispered in my ear "If you don't mind," and slowly slid under water dragging my underwear down to the bottom of the pool. On the way to the surface she briefly paused near my crotch and began to suck the pre-cum of the head of my penis.

Resurfacing Danna whispered in my ear "You have a very... very nice cock." whilst maintaining a firm grip on my 7 inch pole.

Re-entering the standing position we were in before, she hungrily kissed me. Without any warning Danna took hold of my dick and aimed it at her tight wet opening. Quickly she winked at me, and impaled herself on my rigid member.

"HOLY SHIT!" she screamed into my mouth.

Desperately seeking more pleasure, she raised herself up and pushed back down as hard as she could, causing a small splash of the warm water between us. She continued this process for another 10 minutes, but we both needed more. Taking action, I grabbed the under-side of her thighs and began plowing up into her. Staring into her agape face as I plunged into her cunt, I noticed how beautiful she looked with her wet hair and unbelievable features.

"Fuck yes, I love it, keep going, I'm almost there," she wailed, on the verge of another climax.

Again her pussy clinched my rock hard dick as she exploded for the third time this morning. It was all too much for me as I was on the edge of my very own climax.

"I'm gonna cum!" I blurted out.

"Oh fuck, I'm on the pill, cum inside me," she now whispered in post climax ecstasy.

I came harder than I had in my entire life, spurting deep inside this absolute sex goddess.

"Oh yes, fill me up Bill, that feels so good!" she moaned as spurt after spurt of my hot jizz filled up her warm cunt.

We both embraced together for a while before getting out, cleaning up and drying of. It wasn't until I was getting dressed that she came to me in nothing but the white towel and said "You really better get going, I don't want us getting caught."

I simply nodded as I pulled my t-shirt over my head. She looked extremely sexy with her big boobs encased in a towel that barely reached her thighs. I thought about the remote, could her bust get any bigger? Would the remote make them even bigger? Only one way to find out I thought, and slowly reached for the remote in my pocket, pointed it in her general direction and pressed the button. Without hesitation, Danna dropped her towel and lunged for me, trying to get as much of my clothing of as she could.

That was it. That was the 'unwanted effect on the female brain'. Horniness. Not only did this magic remote make tits grow and produce milk, it made the subject horny. Best, birthday, ever.

NemoHoes
NemoHoes
273 Followers