Proud Holders Ch. 07

Story Info
The story continues.
833 words
4.33
8.9k
00

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of the characters in this story are completely fictitious and any resemblance to real persons, living or otherwise, is entirely coincidental. Also all of the characters are well over the age of 18 - in fact the youngest is nearer 28.

*****

Thursday Morning

"Good morning, everyone."

"Good morning Miss."

"It would seem everyone had a good night with no adventures to record - at least none detected by Matron's bed inspection this morning. However I am less well pleased than I would like to be with Linsey Dawn and Holly. I had to placate an extremely irate Mrs Glenson yesterday evening and I have to tell you she was not in the slightest bit amused by your little performance in her class.

In fact she felt very badly let down by your behaviour and, having heard about it, so do I."

Red faced and indignant that she was being picked on, Linsey Dawn felt she had no option but to protest.

"It was a genuine accident, Miss. Honest. I just couldn't hold it any longer. I was bursting and..."

Before she could go further Miss Worthington interrupted.

"Linsey Dawn, I would like to believe you but I'm really struggling. You're a grown woman, for goodness sake, and you've worked in an industry where people have to hold it sometimes. All you had to do was hold it for half an hour until Mrs Glenson's class was over. Furthermore you made no mention on your application form of any medical condition likely to cause urgency wetting. To be blunt Mrs Glenson thinks you did it deliberately either, as a form of attention seeking or, because you simply wanted to take the piss out of her. Luckily for you she was too tired - and had too little time - to discipline you as she wished and had to content herself with calling Matron. She's made it very clear to me that she won't tolerate that sort of behaviour again though - and that goes for all of you. As for you Holly, she just thinks you were showing off and out for attention."

Both women shouted out.

"Miss that's not fair!"

"Be quiet, both of you. I don't want to hear another murmur out of you. Understand? Right, now I promised everyone yesterday that today would be a different sort of day and so it will.

We'll continue our meeting have our morning refreshments at 10.45 as usual. However at 11.00 sharp we're all leaving for a bit of a mystery tour. You never knew we had a minibus did you? Well we have. To save any arguments I'll be driving but Matron will be keeping an eye on everyone in the back and if there's any trouble it will dealt with firmly. There will be a stop somewhere on the coast for a fish and chip lunch at one o'clock and I will expect all students to drink either a small pot of tea with their meal of a 500ml bottle of some soft drink or other. Please note that there will be no toilet visits before we set off and I do not anticipate us taking any whilst we're out."

Omar's hand shot up.

"What if we can't hold it all day? I'm not usually too bad about holding but this sounds like a tall order to me."

"Omar, you'll be fine. Trust me. The seats will have waterproof covers and if someone does wet themselves - so long as it's a genuine accident and not a wind up - they won't be any trouble.

It will simply mean I have to do more work with them. Besides, it's not as though I'm planning on us being late back anyway. With any luck we should be back here for half past four and we will then be going straight on to kegels. The object of today's exercise is to retrain the connection between people's brains and their bladders. None of you will be allowed to go to the toilet whilst we're out but you will be doing some 'mind over matter' work. You'll all need to pee at some point - I'm sure of it - but you'll try and get your brains to send a signal to your bladders that it's not a big deal. When your bladders get the message that it's not a big deal - and I'm confident they will - you'll be able to exercise control and hold so much more easily. Wet seats and wet pants won't be a problem - they're bound to happen to some people. Worrying needlessly about needing to pee will be. If you can't control yourselves because you're worrying about having an accident, the exercise will not have fulfilled its purpose."

"Right. If there are no more questions I think it's about time for coffee. I hope everyone's got some warm clothing. It's a chilly day and the last time we had that minibus out the heating wasn't working."