Proud No More Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll kill you!"

"Still so defiant. So proud. I look forward to seeing you beg for mercy, human. For forgiveness. Before I'm done with you, you will crawl on the ground to me and beg for my cock. You will be a slave to me and my Horde, a broken slut of a woman, a thrall to my every command."

At this, Jaina laughed. Or at least she tried to, between gasps of shock and pleasure as the Pride Breaker continued to pump into her and a warm flush started spreading throughout her body. {Is that the drug they were talking about?}

"I told you before when we started all this, monster. Ughh! I will never submit to you!"

Instead of getting angry, as Jaina had thought he would, Garrosh smirked.

"Goblin, give me that," commanded Garrosh, reaching over for the remote in Gazlowe's hand.

"Let's see you maintain that confidence after this," said Garrosh darkly, as he turned the dial of the Pride Breaker to maximum.

The apparatus suddenly hummed even louder, as the oil in the barrel began pumping into the archmage's asshole with alarming speed.

"Uhhhhggggghhhhh!!"

Jaina's eyes snapped wide as she felt the black oil pummel her insides with great force. What was starting to become mild cramping turned into a feeling of being completely bloated within seconds.

"Grrraahhh! You bastards!"

Her ass was full, but still the nozzle held steady, refusing to budge. It was still held in by the inflated ball-plug at the end of the nozzle. Jaina's muscles clenched in stress, as she felt the oil continue to flow. Desperately, the archmage tried to push the hose out, clenching her ass cheeks with great effort.

"Hahhhhh! Ahhhhhhh!!"

Finally, some of the oil began to leak out. Some of it dripped down her sexy, straining legs. Most of it sprayed outward from her overworked sphincter like a depraved sprinkler. Yet the oil continued to be pumped.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!! Stop it! Uhhhhhhh! Gahhh!"

Jaina shut her eyes, unbelieving of what they were doing to her once innocent body. She shook her head in disbelief, sending her beautiful white hair everywhere. Her fists were clenched tightly in their shackles, her knuckles white. Her feet were similarly arched backwards, toes curled. Her sensuous body had produced a layer of sweat, giving her creamy skin a provocative sheen.

"Interesting, the human's ass can't handle as much as I thought. It looks like she's about to do it," noted Gazlowe clinically. As beautiful as the archmage was, he was always more interested in his work than anything else.

"Huuhhhhhhh! Hohhhhhhhhhh!!"

Indeed, the archmage's audience could see one end of the nozzle's inflatable plug start to emerge from Jaina's stretching asshole. The muscles in her ass pushed with heroic exertion as they attempted to dislodge the nozzle.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The round inflatable plug was almost halfway out now, with Jaina's normally cute asshole expanded to a debauched diameter.

"Awwwwwww Fuuuuccckkk!! UUUUNNNNGGGHHHHH!!"

*PFFFFTT!* *PLOP*

Physical relief flooded the weary archmage's face as her exhausted body managed at last to fart out the oil spewing hose.

*PFFFFTT!* *SPLASH*

"Uhhhhhhh..."

A massive amount of oil soon followed the hose as it was belched out of the archmage's sputtering sphincter.

"Ohhh... Fucking..." groaned Jaina, as she felt the liquid eject from her bowels. Too overwhelmed to do anything but lay there and recover, she didn't immediately notice that the humming of the machine was now gone and in its place was the villainous laughter of orcs and goblins.

"My, what a display Lady Proudmoore. Did you enjoy that?" mocked Garrosh.

Jaina continued to be too drained to bother replying. Faintly, she heard something like a door bell chiming in the back of her mind.

Garrosh walked up behind the bent over archmage and examined her desecrated asshole. Some leftover oil continued to dribble out of it, as it winked open and closed. He stuck a finger inside and began to feel around the rim, to Jaina's alarm.

"Hmm, her ass muscles are surprisingly strong, for a human. She hardly feels any looser," he commented, to the amusement of the goblins and other orcs. "But we'll see how long that lasts. What do you think, Lady Proudmoore?"

"Y-You perverted fucks..." replied the indignant archmage.

"I wouldn't go around point fingers, human," laughed Garrosh, as he pointed at the floor beneath Jaina's legs. To her intense shame, she saw that she had uncontrollably squirted when she pushed out the hose.

"I... I didn't—"

"No use trying to lie about it, human," admonished Gazlowe. "Did you hear that 'ding' sound? That came from your new and improved collar. Consider this payback for ruining my last one. This one measures your biometrics in real-time. Every time your slutty body climaxes, it will record it for all to see."

The goblin pointed to a faintly glowing number '1' that was displayed on her collar.

"But don't worry whore, that's the least of your worries," taunted Garrosh. "Goblin, how much longer do you think this barrel will last?"

"Well, if we go back to the lower rate of flow, we can make just short of eight hours, probably," Gazlowe estimated.

"Very well then. That should be appropriate enough. Guards, you've seen how this works. Set it on the lowest setting again and replace it each time the whore farts it out. You can rotate in shifts," commanded Garrosh. Then, turning back to Jaina, he said: "I have other things to attend to now. But I'm sure these gentlemen will take good care of you. And remember what I said. Before this is over, you will beg."

With that, the Warchief signaled most of the party out, leaving one Kor'kron to continue administering the vicious 'training'. Some of them seemed reluctant to go, but the Warchief's word was absolute. Jaina wished she could have showed a brave face when he had predicted she would be begging by the end of all this. But all she could do was stare in abject fear at what Gazlowe had said, not even noticing the nozzle being reinserted. {Eight hours?!}

2 hours later...

"Huh! Hah! Ugh! Hahhhhh!!"

The powerless archmage's head hung downwards dejectedly as her cramping body continued to be subjected to the Pride Breaker's assault. The machine's hose was, for what seemed like the hundredth time, lodged firmly in her back entrance, pumping the vile liquid that had defiled her for the last 2 hours. And due to the Aphoria in her bloodstream, she was even forced to enjoy the stimulation. The orgasm counter on her collar read 6, and to her dismay, she could feel she was soon headed towards number 7.

"Uhhhh! Ohhhh!"

After Garrosh and most of the others had left, Jaina stopped even trying to hold back her voice. The depraved combination of Aphoria and continuous anal enema was too much for her to resist. The current Kor'kron watching over her found the wanton sounds coming from her mouth highly entertaining.

"Ahhhh! Huhhhh! Nnnggh!"

"I knew it! You Alliance scum pretend to be above everyone else. But now your true colors are showing, Miss Proudmoore. Are all Alliance females as slutty as you? Or are you especially shameless?"

"Damn you orc! When I get out of this- Ahhhhhhhhh!!"

The amused orc interrupted her by turning the knob of the Pride Breaker to the max, blasting the archmage's depth with a torrent of oil. Instantly, Jaina's body tensed up, a reaction to the sudden tightness in her ass. As she was getting used to doing now, she began working the muscles in her glutes hard, desperate to pass the hose from her as soon as she could to relieve herself from the pressure.

*PFFFFT!*

The hose jettisoned violently from the archmage's behind, followed by the usual fountain of black oil. Jaina's body sagged as the tension from the inflatable plug was temporarily alleviated. Even after doing this for 2 hours, it still took a tremendous effort to eject the plug, causing a new layer of sweat to coat her exhausted body.

"Hahaha! If you ever get out of this, your body and mind will be so broken, you won't know how to do anything but satisfy orc cock," laughed the Kor'kron, as he eagerly began reinserting the Pride Breaker, not wanting to give the human any opportunity to recover.

"Uhhhhhggggghhhh..."

Jaina let out a long, pitiful groan as the orc began pumping the inflatable plug up to size again. Her once tight rosebud asshole, too drained from 2 hours of anal violation, provided little resistance against the plug. Wearily, she awaited the inevitable hum of the machine and the dreaded feeling of warm oil again.

"Tell you what, human. If you beg to suck my cock, I'll keep the machine off for the rest of my shift. But you have to ask nicely," sniggered the orc.

Rage overtook the archmage, making her forget her fatigue for a moment.

"You filthy cretin! I'd sooner be tied to this machine for the next year!"

"Hahaha, don't say anything you'll regret, Miss Proudmoore," laughed the orc in response, as he turned on the machine again. "Besides, I'm sure you can find me quite pleasant once you get to know me."

"I would never- Hahhh!"

Although he had already seen the human wench made to cum multiple times from the machine earlier in his shift, the Kor'kron thought being forced to cum directly by an orc would bring the bitch down another peg. So before she could finish her retort, he reached under the human and began energetically rubbing her exposed clitoris.

"Uhhhh! Stop it! You won't get away- Ahhhh!"

The orc wasn't particularly skilled, but Jaina was already close from the anal stimulation, and the Aphoria made almost any kind of clitoral stimulation, regardless of how incompetent, feel painfully good. But knowing that the hated orc just wanted to humiliate her even more, she fought desperately against the undeniable feelings in her loins.

"Ohhhh! Don't! Damn you!! Hahhhhhh!!"

Her body trembled in her restraints as the orc's fingers drove unwanted pleasure into her body. Her already overworked muscles tensed yet again, as the archmage desperately tried to wrest control of her inflamed body from the aphrodisiac and stimulation. The Kor'kron, although a human hater, couldn't help but admire the woman's taut body. Her creamy thighs quivered, and the muscles in her calves were visibly clenched. Her cute painted toes curled tightly, and her small hands formed fists. Having seen her orgasm a few times already, the orc knew this defiance was merely the telltale signs of her impending climax. As much as she tried, her drugged body wouldn't be able to fight the inescapable pleasure forever.

"Ahhhhh! Nooo! Stop before- Uhhhhh! No, don't... Ohhhhhh!"

Knowing what was coming, the orc began rubbing the human's clitoris even faster, as he turned the Pride Breaker to max yet again.

"Hahhhhhh!! Just stop! Awwwwwww! I'm going to..."

*PFFFFFFFFFT!*

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Just as she farted out the hose from her crinkled asshole, Jaina's pussy exploded in orgasm, spraying the orc's hand and her own thighs with copious amounts of her clear ejaculate.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh..."

The archmage groaned pitiably as she came down from her forced climax, noticing dimly the cursed 'ding' of her collar as the orgasm counter ticked up once more.

{I don't think I can take much more...}

4 hours later...

As one of the Kor'kron walked in to replace his comrade and start his own shift, the first thing he noticed was the powerful odor that now pervaded the room. 4 hours of anal rape had taken its toll on the poor archmage. Sweat poured off her shiny body in buckets, plastering her disheveled hair to her still noble face. Her collar now read 13, something that could be partly verified by the half-dried ejaculate and girl cum that stained the inside of her milky thighs. The sweat, cum, and oil mixed together in a powerful, intoxicating concoction that instantly caught the attention of the orc.

"Enjoying yourself, are we?" asked the orc sarcastically.

"Damn you monsters..."

Walking behind the human, the Kor'kron inspected her currently empty asshole. Sticking a thick finger inside and feeling around, he tested her tightness. To Jaina's shame, her worn sphincter yielded easily to the invader, taking him in almost to the knuckle with no resistance.

"Uhhhhhh..."

"Not bad, but still a ways to go, I think," chuckled the orc, as he retrieved the hose from the ground and began putting it back in.

"No, wait! You don't have to do this!"

"Oh, I don't?"

The orc hesitated, waiting to hear what the human had to say. Hoping beyond hope that this orc could be reasoned with, Jaina began negotiating.

"There's no one else here. If you just... If you leave me be for your shift, if you let me rest a little, I won't tell a soul."

"Hahaha, and why would I do that?"

"You know I'm not in a position to help you. But this... This is beyond cruel. You're a member of the Kor'kron, an elite cadre of honorable warriors. Would you wish this on your worst enemy?"

"So, you want mercy?"

"Yes, mercy. Just... Just a little."

"Perhaps you're right. I've never been in favor of torturing prisoners of war," mused the orc. Jaina's heart lifted at that.

"Then that means you'll-"

"That is, until your father, Daelin Proudmoore, captured and killed my son and his entire platoon, after he had already surrendered," growled the orc darkly.

Despair overcame Jaina once more as she felt the hose at the entrance to her ass yet again.

"Wait! I'm not like my father!"

"You're a human. You're all the same," replied the orc, as he began inflating the plug inside of the archmage's bowels.

"Uhhhhhhhhh..."

Jaina groaned as her fledgling plan floundered and another session with the Pride Breaker would soon begin. However, she quickly realized something was off. After the plug had reached its usual size, the orc continued to expand it inside of her.

"Uhhhgggghhhh! Wait, what are you doing?"

"Giving you what you deserve, whore," replied the orc, as he continued inflating the plug.

"Ahhhhh! Stop, it won't go anymore! Hahhhhhh!"

"You Alliance don't seem so brazen without your fleets or tanks," said the orc, as he remembered how Admiral Daelin had thwarted his attempts to rescue his son.

"Ohhhhh! Uhhhhhh! Ahhhhhh!"

The plug actually showed visibly from the outside, as it pressed against Jaina's inner walls. Remembering that Garrosh had warned against seriously hurting the alliance bitch, the orc decided not to inflate the device the entire way this time. But it was still about 50% larger than what Jaina had been used to. The orc smiled, and wondered how the woman would react when she was forced to discharge the large plug from her body. The apparatus roared to life as the orc set the dial to max right away.

"Hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The archmage screamed in shock and fear as oil exploded from the hose, filling her already stretched ass. Very soon after being turned on, the archmage's bowels were already entirely filled, and oil was leaking in spurts around the hose from her struggling asshole. The plug was already starting to protrude from her hole, but the increased size made it much harder to force out.

"Ohhhhhhhhh! Stop iiiit!! Ahhhhhh!"

Little by little, the plug emerged from her backdoor. Her sphincter was stretched wider than it had ever been, as the archmage worked her ass muscles with all her strength. On the other end of things, the oil in her depths, having nowhere else to go, began filling up her intestines, causing Jaina to dry heave from the nausea.

"Oh Liiiight!! I'm sorry about your son! Please stoooooppp!! Uhhhhhggggghhhh!!"

The plug was almost at the halfway point. But it looked as if Jaina's mistreated asshole was at its limit. Hearing the pitiful human apologize for her father's mistakes intrigued the orc somewhat. In a random act of benevolence, he pressed the pressure release button on the hose, deflating the plug.

*PFFFFFFT!!*

As the plug deflated, it began became small enough to fit through Jaina's sphincter, and was ejected with great force.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

A torrent of oil flushed itself from the archmage's ass, splashing all over the floor. The last drops took a while to make their way out, sputtering slowly from her gaping, farting rosebud.

"Ohhhhhhhhh... Uhhhh..."

She moaned unintelligibly, her sexy body completely worn out. But before she had a chance to recuperate, she felt the hose being inserted once more.

"No... Wait... Uhhhhh..."

"You may be right. Perhaps you are a little better than your father. But you're still an Alliance whore, and you will be broken for my Warchief. We'll go back to the normal size for now."

{How much longer...?}

6 hours later...

*PFFFFFFT!*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The collar around her neck dinged 18 as the archmage's body shook weakly. No longer hydrated enough to ejaculate, her pussy simply pulsed around the Kor'kron's fingers. 6 hours of anal plundering had left the sorceress a shadow of her former self. As she came down from yet another orgasm, her oversexed body slumped in her restraints, tender and beyond exhausted.

"Well? How about now?" asked the current Kor'kron watching over her. It was the same one that had previously offered to trade her a short reprieve for a blowjob.

"I... I..."

"Still not sure? Well okay then," said the orc, as he reached to pick up the hose again.

"Wait! Oh Light... Please, I just... Please stop. I'm begging you, I can't take anymore... Please let me rest."

"Hahaha, not so mighty now, are we Miss Proudmoore? Well, I might be feeling generous. But first, why don't you tell me what I want to hear," demanded the orc.

"I... I'm a whore. I'm just a useless... Alliance whore. Now, please, stop this..."

Jaina's cheeks burned red in shame as she disgraced herself in front of her enemy. {I just can't take it anymore... If this gets me out of it, fine. Let him have his small victory...}

"Not bad! But I think you know there's something more I'm looking for," taunted the orc.

"Can I... Can I suck you're..."

She just couldn't do it. As tired as she was, as desperate as she was, she couldn't say those words.

"Oh well, maybe next time," remarked the Kor'kron, as he enthusiastically stuck the nozzle back into Jaina's asshole.

"Noooo, please noooo!" she cried, as she felt the oil begin flowing in. A trickle of tears now stained the archmage's cheeks, as the eternal torment of the Pride Breaker continued on.

A few minutes later, she was full once again, and began the ritual of spewing out the plug from her ass. Having suffered this fate for 6 hours already, her body no longer had any ability to aid the process. Her glutes were simply too tired to work properly and help push the plug out. Instead, her crinkled asshole had to do all the work itself, forced to expand weakly around the plug. As it diligently performed its perverse task, Jaina's eyes began to roll back.

"Ohhhhhh!! Please just stop it! Uhhhhhhhh! You're breaking me!! Awwwwwwwwwwww!!"

*PFFFFFFFFFFT!*

8 hours later...

Garrosh slowly walked into the torture chamber, having conducted a day's worth of military strategizing and political governing in the world above. As he looked at the once powerful, assertive, and proud Lady of Theramore Isle, he grinned.

Passed out on the Pride Breaker was Jaina's sensuous body, after 8 hours of anal ravaging. Her eyes were half closed, and a trail of drool reached from her mouth to the floor. Around the machine lay a gratuitous puddle of sweat, ejaculate, and oil. The hose now rested on the floor, the barrel of oil it was attached to completely drained. Around her neck, her collar indicated she had cum a grand total of 22 times.

Reaching down, Garrosh grabbed a fistful of Jaina's hair and lifted her head up to face him. Giving her a couple of hard slaps to her face was enough to bring her out of her near-catatonic state.