Proud To Be A Sissy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kary_M
Kary_M
435 Followers

"Yeah, that's my favourite one too." He laughed.

"I don't like any of them," I cried almost in tears, "and don't think it's funny.

He laughed even harder and said, "Now now Kary, don't be getting all flustered," patting my head like I was a dog, "No one ever has to know about these pictures here, I know how to keep a secret."

"Why did you take them then?" I asked.

"It wasn't the first time I saw you getting out of that car and I figured it would be a good idea to have some evidence."

"Evidence for what?" my voice cracked with dread.

"To make sure you behave and do what I want you silly faggot." He sneered at me, "You think I'm doing this just for your company?"

Mr. Clark pulled me up to my feet by the forearm and I was dragged across the room until he sat down forcing me to me knees in front of a stained and smelly recliner. I kept my head down and I could see a lump his penis formed under his boxers. Sliding his hand to my wrist he placed my hand palm down on his hairy thigh dragging it towards the leg hem.

"Don't you get whiney on me kid," he growled, "I ain't going to make you do anything you haven't done already. Besides it looked to me like you was having fun with that other fag friend or yours."

I was really afraid of this perverted old man, not of what I knew he wanted from me but because of the way he smelled. The thought of how he would taste made me gag and start to feel like I was going to throw up. I cringed when he drew my hand over top of his shorts to rest on the bulge his cock made. Even though part of me wanted to run away screaming from this disgusting old man, part me was excited feeling the heat of his penis through the thin fabric.

Mr. Clark squeezed my wrist painfully and used my hand to stroke himself. I felt his cock stiffen beneath my hand and when he loosened his grasp my fingers involuntarily seemed to clutch the shaft. Just like with Jeff's larger cock I could feel the heart beating pulse within the penis.

"Ah, that's nice," he groaned, "don't stop when I let go if you know what's good for you."

The bulge grew a little larger as I caressed it through his boxers until it rose, pushing against and tenting the fabric. This cock was only about six inches long but appeared to be almost as thick as Jeff's. Looking up at Mr. Clark, his eyes where almost shut and that lopsided grin of his was broken by the tip of a pink tongue. I felt my breathe quicken and my own excitement seem to rise as I manipulated another cock. I thought to myself that if I just thought of the cock and not the man I could get through this.

Thinking that if I just took control and got him off as quick as possible that I could get away from him, I slid my hand to the fly of his shorts and reached inside. The skin of his cock felt soft to my fingers but the flesh really ridged and very hot. I pulled it out into the air noticing that it didn't have a foreskin like me or Jeff. I moved a little closer and realized, thank the Gods, that at least this part of him seemed clean and smelled of soap.

"Oh yeah," he groaned, placing his hand on my head and pulling me closer, "do me like you did your buddy and I'll be a happy man."

As soon as the tip of his cock touched my lips I sucked down on it and closed my eyes. Taking it inside me and stroking the shaft as fast as I could. I was determined to get this over with quickly. I thought that he would cum as quick as Jeff and even as I always did as when I masturbated. I could hear him breathing heavily and feel his exhales on the top of my head. After about five minutes I opened my eyes and looked up into his smiling face.

He chuckled with a deep rasp, "Thought I'd blow a nut as quick as your faggy boyfriend eh sissy. Well now you're going to find out what a real man needs to get off."

Suddenly both of his hands grab me by the hair and he pushed me down until my nose was buried in his pubic hair. Unlike with Jeff though I could still breathe and though I almost gagged I managed to maintain until he started to thrust his hips forcing his cock into my throat. For the next few minutes he used handfuls of my hair to guide my mouth up and down on his cock. I felt like he was raping me and I had absolutely no control as he slammed my forehead into his potbelly. I gagged every time my lips touched his pubic hair making me release a steady stream of drool onto him. This went on for a couple of minutes before I heard him yell out and he pulled me tight to his groin. Mr. Clarks whole body seemed to convulse as a torrent of bitter semen explode against the back of my throat. I didn't even try to swallow and his cum mixed with my drool to soak into his underwear.

Mr. Clark fell back into his chair gasping but he held my head in place close enough to keep my mouth full of his dwindling erection. I struggled to catch my own breathe trying to swallow what was left in my mouth. He tasted allot more bitter than myself or Jeff. As wrong as I mentally felt this situation to be with closed eyes I found myself swirling my tongue around his cock and gently sucking on it.

I nursed on his cock until he patted me on the head and pushed me away so that I sat on my heels between his feet to leer down at me. I couldn't look up at him, so I just stared at the limp cock extending from the opening of his boxers. My checks were wet with tears and my chin with semen and drool.

"You did good kid," he laughed, "better than my ex wife. I guess everybody can be good at something."

"Can I go please?" I pleaded.

Shaking his head he replied, "Go, sissy we just got started and I'm sure we got a few more hours to go before your mommy and daddy get home to save your skinny ass."

He stood up and rubbed his cock across my face with a snicker and left the room, "I need a beer after all that."

When he came back into the room he sat in his chair and threw a leg over my shoulder and used it to draw me closer to his crotch until my chin rested by his flaccid penis. I felt so trapped and afraid, unsure of what he would make me do next. I couldn't help it as tears started to run from my eyes.

He grunted and said, "You really are a sissy aren't you."

I sat there unmoving while he continued to talk, "I've got a few ideas and was going to save them for another day. But I think you could use some cheering up and I'm sure what I got in mind would make a sissy like you feel good."

He stood up and reached down offering me a hand. I don't understand why but I took it and let him pull me to me feet and with Mr. Clark holding onto my hand he led me down to the end of hall to a closed door. Turning the door knob and pushing it open to reveal a bedroom filled with a bed and two dressers. Several boxes were placed haphazardly on the bed, floor and dressers.

"When that lazy bitch ex wife of mine took our kid and ran off," he grumbled, "I threw all the shit they left behind in here. I'm sure you'll be able to find something nice to make you feel pretty."

I just stood there not really understanding what he wanted as he stared down at me with that crocked grin spread across his unshaven face. Suddenly that grin turned into sneer and with more agility than I would have expected from an old, over weight man my t-shirt was pulled over my head. Then my shorts and underwear were pushed to my ankles and he stepped on them.

He sneered at me, "Don't act like a stupid cunt, get in there find something pretty to wear. Give me the shorts boy and be quick and maybe I'll think about giving 'em back later so you won't have to go home with nothing on."

I was so scared by the angry look on his face I did as he told me, stepping out of my shorts and handing them to him. I stood there naked and shivering with my hands covering my small and erect penis. I found myself being turned and pushed into the room with his grimy hand squeezing an ass cheek. I just stood unmoving in the center of the room. I heard Mr. Clark swear behind me and pushed me onto the bed. Then he started to go through the drawers pulling things out and throwing them at me.

"Now get dressed and don't be all day boy and you might want to wash that cum off your face." He sneered, "I'll be waiting in the other room. By the way after you wash that face there's some stuff in that red case on the dresser that you might find useful."

I watched him leave the room taking my clothes with him I felt the tears running down my face. I looked at what he gave me to wear. Pink girl bikini style panties with Kitty stitched in red across the front and a bra of the same color. The tag on it said "My First Bra". Two white nylon stockings with a rubbery feeling material on the inside of the top. The last piece of clothing appeared to be a long cotton t-shirt with strings for shoulder straps, it was also pink and had "Princess" stitched in red across the front.

Part of me wanted to rejoice at being able to dress in such nice things. But a part of me was scared by being forced into it by that disgusting Mr. Clark. The worst part of it I thought was it seemed I didn't really have a choice. What would happen if he showed those pictures to my parents? Just the thought of my father looking them over and then looking at me shaking his head and frowning, I could already see the scorn written on his face.

The worst thing of all I could just imagine Mr. Clark waiting until my parents came home before he'd let me leave. I could see him in my mind, pushing me out his front door totally naked for everyone to see. So while I sobbed with my misfortune I began by pulling on the stockings, and then fought with the clasp of the bra. I stood up pulling those pink panties over my hips. Lastly, I pulled the long t-shirt down over my shoulders until the hem settled about half way to my knees.

Looking up I saw my reflection in the dresser mirror and instantly thought that I looked terrible. But it wasn't the clothes it was my, hair that looked out of place all messy and matted. My eyes were red and puffy from crying so much. My chin was all shiny from drool and cum. I looked into the red case to find it full of makeup. But having no idea of what do with most of it, I only took a tube of red lipstick and went to find the bathroom.

After washing my face I dampened down my hair and tried to comb it to look more like a girl would. I only wished that it was longer. After doing the best I could with the pink lipstick I started to like the way I looked. So I went back to the red case to try some other things. I remember watching my mom brushing on colors on her eyelids and using a black pencil to draw around them. She made it look so easy and my first results turned out pretty bad. I went to wash my face to try again when Mr. Clark yelled out.

"We ain't got all year get your sissy ass out her now."

I ran down the hall to room where Mr. Clark waited, "I'm sorry, but I'm not very good at this."

"Yeah, I can tell," he said shaking his head, "I'm sure you'll get better with a little practice."

"Turn around so I can see all of you,"

I did and he hummed, "Yeah I knew you'd look cute dressed up. Come over here and sit down with me."

His compliment seemed to thrill me as I walked towards his recliner. I noticed he had removed his boxers and sat there naked. When I was close enough, Mr. Clark grabbed me by the arm and pulled me onto his lap. I felt one hand rubbing my back as the other began running up and down my thighs. I thought it would of felt allot better if it was Jeff's lap I sat on and his hands touching me. But I did feel some excitement growing as he touched me. I have had thoughts before about what it would be like to be girl and being dressed this way did kind of feel good to me. I could feel his cock start to grow under me and a tingling sensation ran up my spine.

"Mr. Clark," I started, "I need to finish my chores soon."

He snickered and replied, "We got time for you to do me one chore for little girly boy and from now on in this house you call me daddy you here."

"Okay Mr. Clark." I answered

"I said call me daddy you little bitch." He stated pinching my inner thigh till I yelped.

"I'm sorry, ok daddy."

"Good girl," he smiled, "always thought you'd make a better bitch than a boy."

I could feel his cock growing harder beneath me and I just couldn't help to quiver against it and asked him, "What do you want me to do now daddy?"

A smile spread across his ugly face and he stood up holding me to him. Instinctively my arms wrapped around his neck keep from falling as he walked to the couch. I was dropped down and rolled onto my belly. Before I could react Mr. Clark raised my dress over my hips and pushed his hand into the back of my pink panties grasping my scrotum and small penis.

"Mr. Clark," I screamed, "What."

Before I could finish asking him what he was doing his hand smacked my ass loudly, I could feel the heat instantly rising.

"I told you to call me Daddy." He snarled slapping my other cheek.

"I'm sorry Daddy," I pleaded "Please don't spank me."

"Be a good girl and I won't half to."

I lay across the couch feeling the heat from his slaps on my ass. With one hand squeezing my balls and hardening penis, the other on the small of my back pushing me down. I could feel his breath against my flesh as he moved closer towards me.

"You've got such a nice smooth bum Kary dear." He groaned.

Then I felt the stubble of his unshaven face against my tender flesh rubbing between my cheeks. I could hear him groan as I felt his tongue starting at my lower back to slide along my spine. Forcing the cheeks of my ass apart with his chin Mr. Clark licked me down to my asshole and began tonguing me there. I could feel his saliva being spread around my anal opening as he tried to force his tongue into me. I tried to pull away but he just squeezed my cock and scrotum harder when I did. Part of my mind enjoyed the feeling of his tongue pushing relentlessly against my ass. I just didn't want it to be him. My body didn't seem to care though as I suddenly ejaculated into his hand.

I heard him laugh and say, "You're ready."

I felt him climbing over me pushing my legs apart. I cringed as his hairy body rubbed up over my back until I felt the heat of his hard penis rest between my legs.

"I'm sorry Kary," he whispered licking my ear, "but the first time always hurts a bit. But you'll learn to love it soon enough."

With that I felt his hand move between us grasping his erection to help guide it to my hole. I remember screaming no when I felt him push his cock into me. I could feel tears forming in my eyes with the searing pain as he forced himself into me. I could feel my body shaking as he rubbed my back trying to comfort me with words I never heard. After a few moments, the pain subsided until I could just feel a constant pressure inside of me. Mr. Clark watched until my body relaxed and then he started to slowly push himself in and out of me. God, I hate to admit it, especially to him but as he slowly started to go in deeper and back out I started liking it. The more he pushed into me the more my own little penis rubbed against the couch. By the time I felt pubic hairs scratching against my tender, just slapped ass cheeks I was hard again. Mr. Clark started to speed up and soon he was pile driving his cock into me towards his own explosion.

I could feel his sweat dripping onto my back as he snorted trying to keep his breath. I felt the course material of the couch rubbing against me leading to another orgasm. I felt his cock moving in and out of my ass and it felt really, really good. His body suddenly stiffened and began to jerk his cock sporadically within me and I actually felt the heat of his seed spew into me. I came again right at that very same moment.

Mr. Clark laid his full wait upon me as he caught his breathe and I felt his chest heave drawing air to expel it against the back of my neck. I felt his cock throb deep inside me and then shrink as his erection faded. I felt the heat of my own orgasm against my abdomen. It felt better than anything I could have ever imagined.

With a grunt Mr. Clark pulled his softened cock from inside me and walked over to flop down into his recliner. He reached down beside it and grabbed my clothes and threw them at me.

"You better get changed and get home Kary," He gasped, "That was really great and I sure don't want to spoil a good thing. But I'll sure have a few more chores for you do."

I stood up feeling a wetness seeping down my thighs and simply said, "Okay daddy."

He smiled at me and replied, "You're a real good girl Kary, maybe I'll talk to your parents and see if they'd mind you doing a few chores around the house for me and don't forget about the pictures."

Kary_M
Kary_M
435 Followers
12