Proud To Be A Sissy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kary_M
Kary_M
439 Followers

If cock sucking was an art then I'm sure I was on my way already to become an artist. Closing my eyes to relish the hard hot flesh moving between my lips, I heard his breathing become deep and ragged while the flow of blood began to pulse in the shaft of his penis moving on across my tongue. Daddy's hips started to jerk up towards me, rewarding my efforts with a mouthful of bitter thick semen.

Resting my head in his against the softening penis I sighed deeply while daddy patted my head and moaned, "My God, Kary you really amaze me. You seem to get better every time you do that."

He took a deep breath and continued, "I've had a long week and that fantastic blow job just did me in totally. I'm ready to call it night."

I looked up and he smiled at me, "I've got some big plans for tomorrow so go hang up them fancy clothes and find something else for tonight."

"Okay daddy," I answered, "But I wanted to ask you if I could take a few things home to sleep in while my parents are gone."

His smile grew a little wider, "Look sweetie, take what you want it's all yours now for as long as you want it. As a matter of fact consider that room yours too, do what you want with it but just be careful what you bring home and leave laying around."

"Oh Daddy," I gushed with exuberance, "Thank you so much and I will be very careful."

He laughed and said, "Go get what you want and go on home, let an old man get some rest. Mind you be careful with that dress and come back early tomorrow."

"Yes daddy and thank you again," as I stood I leaned towards him and kissed an unshaven check and looking into his eyes I said, "I love you daddy."

Then I turned and walked quickly to my room listening to him laugh behind me.

A brand new feeling came over me as I walked into my room to look over at all my things as if I was entering it for the first time. I was tingling all over making my way to the bed to go look through the night gowns I had found in the boxes. Remembering what daddy said saving this dress for tomorrow I figured that I'd take care of that first but only after a few poses to admire my new outfit in the mirror. After safely hanging the dress up and neatly piling the rest of the outfit on top of the dresser I looked for the things that I wanted to wear home.

The white bra and bikini panties set was plain but still made me feel sexy, and the skimpy white shorts barely covered the cheeks of my bum. Of course I choose the t-shirt that described the way I felt written across the chest in bold golden letters. I laughed to myself wondering if they had one somewhere that said slut. Lastly, white ankle socks and the pink sneakers.

Going to the nighties that still laid in a pile on the bed I sorted through them looking for the one s I wanted to wear home. There were two that I couldn't choose between, one was red satin with matching shorts with wide legs. The top had thin shoulder straps and it came down almost reaching my hips. The other outfit hung to mid thigh and tied up the front with little red bows with very tiny panties and both were made of shear black fabric. I decided to take both with me tonight and folding them neatly adding two sets of matching bra and panties, one red and one black to the pile.

I went to tell daddy good night, but he was quietly snoring in his chair so I turned off all the lights save the small one in the kitchen I knew he always left on and went home. It was still daylight outside as I left but the fear I'd felt earlier didn't even come to mind as calmly walked home not caring in the least if someone should see me. I felt better about myself at that moment than I ever had before.

After placing my nighties in drawer for later I went out to the kitchen to see what chores I could get done while I had some free time and busied myself about the house. It was dark out when the phone rang and I felt really nervous the way I was dressed talking to my father, assuring him that everything, including myself I was okay. Just as I hung up the phone, I heard Jeff's loud car pull up in front of my house and noticed that it was already 9:30. I peeked through the curtains to see him walking up the sidewalk towards the house. I felt suddenly felt nervous but elated when softly he knocked at the door, I ran to open it quickly before he'd change his mind and left.

"Hy Jeff." I smiled up at him.

"Stop that fag." He grimaced walking past me to the couch, "Get me something to drink."

Wordlessly I ran to the fridge and got him one of my father's beers trying to look sexy as I before him and handed the bottle to him.

"You look better as a sissy boy than I thought you would," Jeff said looking me up and down while I blushed, "But I expected to see your pansy ass looking allot smuttier than this."

"I'm sorry, but I was doing some chores," I replied feeling my excitement slightly fade, "I'll go change if you'd like"

"Good idea," he sneered, "Just don't be all night about it."

I rushed to my room actually starting to undress before I got there feeling so excited about pleasing Jeff. I just dropped everything on the bed and then thought I should move it just in case he would take me there I wished to myself. The red nightie was on top so I quickly put it on and hurried on bare feet to kneel before him.

"That's better," He said as he opened the fly on his pants, "now suck my cock fag."

I struggled with his tight jeans to free the already erect penis and began licking from the top to the bottom coating it with my spit. I slobbered all over the bulbous head trying to get it as wet as I could. He shivered and I thought oh God he's going to explode before he fucks me. But he pushed my head away and stood up.

"Turn around and stick up that ass sissy." He growled.

I felt Jeff pull the crotch of my panties aside and spit directly onto my anus using the tip of his penis to spread it around, His flesh felt hot against me when he tried to force the end in. I felt his erection slide to the side before he spit on me again and once lining it up he forced the glands past my sphincter. The pain seared through me, I was use to daddy's tongue to loosen me up before he drove his slightly thinner cock up my ass, so Jeff's brutal invasion of my anus shocked me as I felt like I was being ripped in two as he tried to force his long shaft further down into me.

I could feel the tears of pain running down my cheeks ass he brutally drove his cock into me and I could only count his strokes helplessly. On third one he bottomed out and I could feel his abdomen push against me shuddering as he came inside me. I fell forward laying face down on the floor, as his cock came free of my body. I heard him grunt and then I heard his zipper being pulled up before I watched his feet moving across the floor to the door and leaving it wide open he went off into the night laughing.

What an asshole I thought to myself in tears, I would of done anything for him so why did he use my like this. Once a bully always a bully I thought. Once again all those adolescent thoughts of grizzle deaths I had imagined before at his torments towards me suddenly came back to mind. Then a picture came to mind, several actually that daddy had taken, showing his car with me sitting in it holding his cock and then leaning into his lap. The one showing me getting out and standing beside it as he drove away. I wondered how daddy would feel about a little revenge, I'd gladly accept another spanking for being a naughty slutty girl by telling him about tonight for a chance to get at Jeff back for what he had just done to me.

The tears suddenly stopped as I laughed to myself wondering how all the kids at school would react to seeing those pictures. I was already labelled and didn't care anymore what they thought of me, but how would Jeff feel to find out our little games have become public knowledge.

I didn't even try to stand, crawling to the door to close and lock it then slowly made my way to the bathroom and ran the shower. I lay in the bottom of the stall as the water washed away the regret of allowing Jeff too close. Stupid boy was the thought that kept running through my mind as I pictured his face. After a little while the hot water seemed to ease the pain and gently probing my anus I was relieved to discover there wasn't any blood or any other damage. I left the shower to put on my other nightie before going to bed.

In the morning I awoke feeling the sun shine through the open blind gently warming my flesh. Stretching through a yawn I could feel the light fabric of the gown glide over my skin. I realized that my bum was didn't even hurting any more and smiled to myself. I rolled out of bed and stood cautiously at first but everything seemed to feel okay so I headed to the kitchen for breakfast.

Readying a bowl of cereal I looked out the window and thought to myself how nice it would feel to just sit out on the back porch to eat. Here I was dressed in skimpy panties and almost transparent sleeveless gown , a shiver of mirth went through me and I said to myself why not and so I did. Even though one of several windows and yards facing that porch could clearly see someone sitting there I didn't seem to care. I just wanted to feel free to do the things that made me feel good and right at that moment sitting on the porch in my nightie eating breakfast made me feel really good. I sat alone with my new feeling of confidence for sometime just looking around and listening to the birds.

Then, because there were so many others things I knew I had to do I went back inside and after a nice long shower, shaving my privates again to make sure that I'd be as smooth as yesterday seeing as daddy didn't get that far last night. I dressed in the same outfit I came home in and went about doing some chores before I went next door to see my new daddy. I found daddy sitting on the recliner in his robe strongly smelling of soap watching the news.

"Good morning daddy," I beamed as I knelt before him.

"Morning," he grumbled, then smiled and said, "more like afternoon." But you do look sweet."

"Thank you daddy," I replied pushing the robe open to expose his groin, leaning towards him and asking, " is there anything I can do for you?"

"As a matter of fact," he began while his penis twitched in front of me, " yes my dear there is."

So I leaned closer to my daddy to show him how happy I was to be here to please him and so began the second day of totally being the person that was truly inside of me. For the first time in my life I feel good and right about myself, I am proud of how I feel, I am proud of what I do and I am proud to be a sissy.

Kary_M
Kary_M
439 Followers
12