Proud To Be A Sissy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kary_M
Kary_M
440 Followers

"Clarky old friend," he said and looked at me, "I'm so glad you finally brought Kary out with you."

"You look better every time I see you dear." He said taking my hand gently in both of his and smiling, "Welcome to our little diner and I hope you enjoy your stay."

"Thank you Mr. Davis," I shyly replied feeling myself blush and stammered, "it's really nice here."

Mr. Davis waved the waitress away and took our orders himself while he and daddy spoke, of what I couldn't say I was so overwhelmed being out dressed all up in very fancy restaurant. Felix brought our food to us so his chance to say hello also, but was too busy in the kitchen for more than stopping by and telling me how good I looked which I really enjoyed. Daddy and I ate silently listening to the murmurings of the diners. Daddy insisted that I had some ice cream for dessert since as he said I was being such a good little sissy.

"Well Kary," Daddy started, "How have you enjoyed your first night out?"

"Very much daddy, thank you," I quickly replied, "I was so scared at first but every one has been so nice to me I feel really glad to be here."

"I'm glad to hear that," he said with a slight frown, "but there is a few things we should discuss."

I looked up at him as a sudden fear seemed to grip me and he continued slowly, "From the way you and your mother seemed so distraught earlier I assume that you'll not want to go home anytime soon?"

I suddenly felt the elation I was feeling quickly drain away from me as I remembered my mother's threats and demands. My throat tightened and all I could was shake my head no.

"I figured as much," he said sounding a little sad, "I had never intended things to happen like this Kary and I'm sorry." Daddy reached over and laid his hand on mine before continuing, "But I will still be here for you dear, I've already given that room to you and it is yours for as long as you want or need it."

I turned my face away towards the wall as a tear trickled over my cheek and asked, "But what will I do now?"

"You can do whatever you want," he chuckled squeezing my hand, "Help take care of the house. Even get a job if you want to and if you like maybe go to school."

"Do you really mean it daddy," I asked, "but what about my parents?"

"Well as for them," he huffed, "eventually they'll come around once they've talked it out. But regardless you're old enough to do what and go where you want. If they're too thick headed to see what a beautiful and happy person you've become are then it's just their loss."

I looked up at daddy and could see how much he really cared for me by the look in his eyes that seemed glassy, as if he was almost in tears himself. I couldn't help but smile up at him trying to express my feelings of gratitude for everything he had and was doing for me. I placed my other hand on top of his and held it tightly over mine.

"Thank you daddy," I said, "thank you so very, very much."

"Why don't you go fix your face sissy," daddy said smiling at me, "It's getting late."

There were only a few tables left occupied as went to the washroom and felt glad at his suggestion seeing streaks of makeup from tears. I quickly repaired the damage and went back to our table to find both Mr. Davis and Mr. Lester sitting there with Paul and Felix standing behind them. I felt like I was walking on a cloud as the five of them, all smiling watched me approach them. Felix held my chair for me and both boys moved one to each side of my chair as if they stood on guard over me.

I felt so warm and safe in our little group as I listened to the men talk and becoming very horny stealing glances to both sides at the firm young guys beside me. Meanwhile both Mr. Davis and Mr. Lester took leave with their hands beneath the table as each one stroked one of my thighs. Whenever daddy's eyes met mine I could tell by his grin he knew what they were doing and he could see me getting flushed with excitement knowing he'd receive the full benefit of their efforts when we got home. I wonder to myself if daddy would remember how much I liked playing in cars and almost giggled out loud.

A little while later daddy yawned and announced that it was time to go and though I was really enjoying my first night out, I couldn't wait to get home feeling so worked up with my little penis in a state of hard arousal from Mr. Davis and Mr. Lester's constant stroking as every once in awhile one of them would rub the crotch of my panties gently.

As we stood to leave I was kissed and hugged by each one of them and the little sissy slut in me hugged each one back tightly and rubbed against their groins. I could feel the heat and firmness of their cocks and shivered in excitement thinking that it was me that excited them too.

I held daddy's arm to the car and he held the door for me to get in and I kissed his cheek before I sat inside. I was shaking now with desire and before the car was started my hands fumbled with the fastenings of his pants.

"Can't wait 'til we get home little slut," daddy stated with a chuckle, "You'll cause an accident."

"Haven't yet," I saucily replied giggling as my hand slid into his boxers, "and no I can't wait I'm so horny for a nice hard cock."

Daddy laughed as the car started up and he began to drive us home. I found his semi hard penis and it quickly rose to stand erect in my hand. Sliding my bum across the seat I leaned over into his lap and began teasing the glans with my tongue. I took it and part of the shaft gently into my mouth every once in awhile but didn't suck on it like I usually do before going back to tongue bath his penis some more. I wanted to please my daddy and as much as loved when he'd feed me his seed I wanted him to fuck me tonight when we got home.

I was so enjoying teasing daddy's penis listening to him moan and groan and the occasional twitching of his groin all the way home. It seemed like only moments ago that we left the diner and the car turned quickly and came to a stop.

"Okay sissy," daddy sighed, "time to put it away until we get inside."

"Why?" I asked giggling, "I'm only going to take it out as soon as we're inside."

"Enough crap has happened today," he laughed, "I don't need to flash the neighbourhood too. Here, go open the door."

Daddy handed me a key and pushed me away from his lap. Pouting at him I took the key from his hand and got out as he pulled into the open garage. I looked over at my parent's house and a slight wave of anxiety went through me seeing every light on including in my old room. The curtains were all tightly shut though and I turned my back and walked to the door hearing garage slam shut behind me.

I waited just inside the door for daddy and as soon as he entered I through my arms around his neck and thanked for a wonderful night kissing him between each word. He held me tight against his body with one arm as his other hand stroked my back all the down to my bum gently squeezing my fleshy ass checks as he pushed me slowly backwards. When we reached his chair he spun us slowly around to sit down and pull me into his lap.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself sissy," he said with a smile, "So did I and I was very proud to have you with me tonight."

I felt over whelmed with joy at his words and snuggled in tighter to him while he patted my bum, "How about getting your old dad a beer sissy?"

"Okay," I replied giving him one last squeeze before standing, "then I'm going to go change."

He smiled and thanked me when I handed him his beer and swatted my behind as walked past him to my room. But I didn't mind at all because I'd like it allot when daddy would slap my bum. It made me shiver with excitement and always made my little penis throb.

The first thing I did in my room was to brush my new long blonde hair wishing it was real, I couldn't wait until my own grew in. I redid my makeup adding more blush and darker eye shadow and thin line of black liner and lastly coating my lips thickly in pink gloss. I stripped down to just my white satin bra and began to search through my lingerie to find the right outfit to wear for daddy. I chose a white spaghetti strapped shift that barely came down to my hips with tiny white g-string panties. I finished off with shiny white silk stockings and high heeled white sandals with a thin strap just above my ankles. Looking at my feet all in white with pink little tips showing through my hose made me shiver.

I stood and looked at my reflection and I felt so beautiful all dressed in white with blonde hair falling over my shoulders. My little penis was hard and throbbed under the thin fabric of my panties with a small transparent spot right at the tip from my excitement.

I went out to where daddy sat in his chair and slowly spun in a circle and posed before him as he smiled up at me. I asked him if he needed another beer but he shook his head no patting his thigh for me to sit with him. I snuggled close into him and reached a hand down to caress his penis through his pants as he sighed.

"You are a real beauty sissy," he said softly petting my hair, "but before we start on anything else there's a matter we need to discuss."

I sat up quickly scared thinking he'd send me home but he smiled and pulled me back against himself and said, "Don't fret child until you hear me out, Leo was carping on about a rash of staff quitting and I offered him your services at the diner."

I sat up again thinking that I'd have to dress like Paul and Felix with dress shirts and slacks and almost in tears I said, " Daddy I don't want to go there dressed like the guys."

"Of course not," he laughed, "waitresses don't wear slacks in that diner but you'll have to start at the bottom bussing tables and cleaning up first."

I thought about how the waitress there was dressed in her tight white top and short black skirt and shivered asking, "Really I can daddy, did Mr. Davis really say I could be myself and work there."

His laugh grew louder almost shaking me from his lap and said, "Yes sissy you can and they'll all be happy if you decide you want too."

I felt so happy and excited I jumped off daddy's lap and grabbed his hand pulling on him until he stood chuckling. Walking back wards I dragged him into his room to the bedside. Kissing his cheek and then down his neck, my hands shaking in excitement while undoing his shirt until I could push it off his shoulders to fall on the floor. I knelt before him pulling at his trousers to free his hardening cock. I could hear him chuckling as I helped him step out the legs feeling the heat of his erection brushing my cheek before I grasped it and took it into my mouth.

Daddy groaned as loudly as I stuffed his whole cock into my mouth and reached down grabbing my upper arms lifted and threw me onto the bed. Crawling over me I felt his tongue on the base of my neck wetly move up and reaching my ear to suck on the lobe before moving downward to my shoulder. I felt his hand slide to the hem of my shift and pulling it up exposing my chest while his tongued glided over my flesh until he found a nipple. Swirling around it daddy sucked it up between his lips and gently bite it before moving on to my other one.

Daddy moved lower finding my belly button and circled it several times before drifting down lower. I almost came as I felt his chin hit my hard little penis and I felt his tongue trail over my panties. He straightened pulling my g-string over my thighs and off my legs throwing them over his shoulder. Then daddy grasped my thighs and pushed them until my knees rested on my chest.

Once again I felt him lavish my bum with hot wet licks as he circled towards my anus. As soon as he found my opening he drove his tongue straight through, my body shuddered and my little penis erupted splattering myself to my chin. Daddy kept on tonguing back there getting me wetter and I thought that I'd lose it again as I felt his hot tongue move up over my scrotum briefly while his shoulders slid over the back of my thighs to the knees.

Then I felt daddy's hard cock gently push against my anus slowly and then widening open to receive him. My lower legs tightened against his neck as my ankles locked behind his head and his thick erection slowly sunk toward my bowels. I felt daddy's pubic hair tickle my shaved tender flesh when his fat hard cock filled me completely. I lay under daddy in total ecstasy filling his breath against my chest as he gasped above me motionless. Then slowly daddy pulled his cock away until I held just his glans was still inside of me and he then filled me again. Daddy slowly gained speed with every thrust while I lay beneath him with tremors rocking me insensible. I felt drops of sweat falling onto my chest as he pounded into me.

I felt my little penis spew again between us as my breath caught and daddy's hips seemed to convulse spastically driving his thick cock deeper than ever before. I felt the heat of his semen filling me and felt a shuddering throughout my whole body.

At first when my senses returned I felt so drained I didn't think I could move. I could hear daddy's heavy breathing beside me and rolled my head to the side . He laid flat on his back, splayed beside me with eyes closed and very contented grin on his face. I rolled to my side and forced myself to rise up and laid my head on his chest. I felt his arm drape across my back and his hand gripped my shoulder. I listened to daddy's slowing breath and heart beat and drifted off into sleep.

I woke up to hear daddy lightly snoring and in my sleep I had draped a leg over him so that my body was almost covering him. I giggled to myself realizing that even in my sleep the sissy slut in me reached to grasp his flaccid penis. Then I curled closer up against daddy and contemplated about how much my life had changed recently.

After what seemed a lifetime of confusion shortly after my eighteenth birthday I got a chance to experience my secret cravings I'd had for as long as I could remember with Steve. Then having my new daddy give me the opportunity to find myself with the clothing left behind by his ex-wife and daughter. I even stood up to my over bearing mother finally though it pained me deeply knowing that I was no longer welcome in her home as the person I've become.

But my new daddy was there for me giving me a place to stay and even getting his friends to help by protecting me and offering me a job. I suddenly had a vision of myself walking up in a pressed white dress shirt and short black skirt, my long blonde hair tied tightly in a pony tail swinging back and forth across my shoulders and looking down at a table with pen and pad in hand. I giggled imagining the shocked expressions on my parent's faces when realizing who stood before them, asking them if they were ready to order yet.

Kary_M
Kary_M
440 Followers
12