Proud Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bruno1027
Bruno1027
554 Followers

She admired it for a moment, so determined, so masculine and unrelenting. Silently she climbed above him and, with her fingers cradling the fullness of his head, rested against him to feel the surge of his length as it parted her needy flesh. A spike of pleasure ran through her, from her crotch to her temples and she sighed happily as she merely rested with the fullness of his length inside her. She felt his balls warm and full against her ass and it excited her.

Sitting forward, she rested her body against him and allowed her breasts to press into his damp flesh. She could imagine how she looked from behind, her cunt splayed open, by his cock, her tiny asshole flexing in arousal and shiny with her juices. She was always known for her ass, men on the street have even stopped her to compliment her on it and she wondered what it looked like now with his perfectly formed shaft splitting her.

He was awake and slowly becoming aware of himself. When his eyes opened he looked right into her jade green pupils. There was a moment of emotion between them, an opening where they shared a soft look of love. She knew he had never felt anything like this before. No man had ever reacted to her the way he did. Knowing this made her feel like a woman.

All he felt was the slick wet tunnel of her womanhood as it slowly stroked along his shaft. It gripped and milked him, drawing his come from deep in his balls. Their eyes locked together and she saw the look in his eyes the moment he went over the edge. They glazed over as the warm feeling of release washed over him. He went slack beneath her, his body weak except for his cock as it churned and expelled bolts of come into her womb. She squealed happily as he filled her. Her body awakened to the long forgotten feel of a man's release.

She continued drawing it from him, her lower body grinding lewdly against his weakened state. All the while her labia dripping thick wetness onto him. Their climaxes overlapped and she hugged him to her. He responded in kind and wrapped his arms around her body. Two fingers found a nipple and he pulled it happily as she shivered against him.

His orgasm slowed and though he quieted, his body did not. He pressed into her manfully as she grew weak from her climax. As his come began to collect inside her and slowly drip out her swollen opening, he gripped the heft of her asscheeks and lifted her against him. She gave up, allowing him this pleasure, as the fatigue from such an overdue come proved to be more than she was used to.

Her eyes were closed and her breath came out in gusts. All the while he roughly forced her soft, round ass on his eager cock.

"Please Alex," she gasped. "Just a moment. Let me..." and she moaned loudly, rising up on her hands. Her breasts, with tiny erected nipples, swayed inches above his face, causing a pulse of lust that burned in his cock. He felt a slow movement in her pussy as it stroked the sensitive rim of his cock and then tightly held it. A tide of wetness drenched him and spilled out onto his balls and between his legs.

She was no longer in control, no longer the experienced older woman. Now all she was was a woman lost inside her own body, controlled by the pleasure she so desperately craved. It ran through her, down her spine and up again, settling in her belly and spreading through her pussy until it forced out in a flow of ejaculate. Tears slowly slid down her cheeks and she hid her face, ashamed of what she felt.

His second orgasm was not as powerful, nor as dramatic. Rather it was a pleasing aftershock of his first. It centered in his balls and was a slow relief that helped calm the quivering that had not dissipated from his first quaking peak. It twittered on the tip of his cock as it buried itself deep within her and fluttered away to leave a euphoric, serene effect that forced him to recline with her naked body on top of him.

Their collective scent filled the room and she pressed her naked body against him. Her breasts smoothed against his body and she brushed her nipples against his chest, feeling them harden. Together they rested, both comforted in the thought of a skilled new lover. He traced the swell of her bottom cheeks and her breaths slowly calmed.

Bruno1027
Bruno1027
554 Followers
12