Prove It

Story Info
He helps her come to terms with a need to be tickled.
3.5k words
4.31
37.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jogging. This was something that I could do. Something that made everything melt away. Well, it used to before last Saturday. Before this guy who decided to jog past me one morning. He messed it all up! He messed up my happy morning routine!

He just decided to start jogging on the same path as me and trust me, I could see it in his eyes- I could see it in his bloody idiotic smirk- he was jogging faster than me to SHOW ME UP! He was practically screaming that he was better than me. Or at least, metaphorically screaming.

So, you know how it is. I couldn't just sit by- I mean, jog by- and let this pretentious jerk take pleasure out of my sweaty attempts to look good.

The next morning, I began my day knowing that his presence would demand either much tolerance, or much vengeance. Too bad for him, I was a vengeful woman.

"Where is he?" I whispered to myself while I stretched my legs. I held onto a nearby tree for support and scanned the park with two shadowed blue eyes- but I couldn't see him anywhere. So I began to jog, thinking, I would see him soon enough. I would see him and I would show him who could run faster! Oh yes, he was going to see the power of this young blonde in full!

I continued to jog... and jog... and bloody jog- and he wasn't anywhere to be seen. Damn it! I stopped- and suddenly- got knocked face first into the ground.

"That was clumsy," that stupid guy looked down at me.

"I'm sorry," I stood up quickly, "YOU bumped into ME!" I pointed to my chest and tried to catch my breath. He simply laughed at me and shook his head as he began to walk away.

"Hey!" I shouted and followed him, "Hey, jerk-face, this is no laughing matter! I deserve an apology!" He stopped and turned around. This guy looked me up and down and then crossed his arms over his chest.

"I don't apologise to people. Especially clumsy people, who randomly stop jogging when they're in front of someone, and then yell at them for no reason," He gave me a slightly annoyed look, "and you may call me Matt, not jerk face."

"Imaycall you whatIlike," I spat, "andIwould like to call you jerk-face!" He grinned at me and then kept walking. Hegrinnedat me! Totally inappropriate. So I followed him and spoke very quickly stating all the reasons he was a jerk face:

"Listen here pal- if you think that you've got it all because you moisturise every day and can jog for and hour- then you've got another thing coming!" My ranting went on for a while, I'll admit I had a lot to say, "and just so you know- jogging for the reason of enjoying other people's struggle- that's totally rude!- you're just some self-involved idiot and seriously you should get a life and"-

He held up his hand to quieten me as we reached his car. He then opened the passenger door and said:

"Get in." I looked confused for a moment- I had just screamed abuse at this guy and he was asking me to get into his car. No way! He may have perfect skin and deep brown melty eyes but he was, as I had previously stated, a jerk-face!

"Not a chance." I put a hand on my hip. Matt walked up to me and looked right and close into my eyes, I could feel his breath hot on my face, I could smell the oh-so-heated scent of his aftershave. Jerk-face or not, he was a babe. But of course, that meant nothing to me, I wasn't even attracted to him.

"Not to embarrass you, but do you usually stalk the people you hate so much?" He watched close for a reaction.

"I... I wasn't stalking you." I tried to defend myself, "I mean, I jogged here first! I don't stalk people, or anyone. I mean, any people. That's- I don't do that." I pulled my sleeves down over my hands as a nervous habit and took a step back from him.

"Okay, well do you normally walk around with the people you like to call "jerk-faces" for oh,..." he looked at his watch, "twenty minutes?"

"No. I mean, I was just... trying to explain to you... that you"- he shook his head at me.

"I think," He cut me off, "that you are trying to convince yourself that you don't like me, because the truth is- you find me unbearably attractive and you desperately want me." I gulped at this.

NO! That wasn't true. He was NOT that attractive first of all, and second... well I just didn't think he was hot at all! Nope, no way. But despite this, my cheeks still went red. They do that sometimes. Not because I was embarrassed, but because I was angry at Matt's accusation! Because I was NOT embarrassed!

"Well your wrong." I said firmly, "totally wrong."

"Prove it," He gestured to his car, "seriously, prove me wrong."

Okay, so I got into a strangers car. Although, he wasn't a total stranger, I mean I knew his name and what time his jogged every morning. Really, that's like an acquaintance's first base! I turned to glance at him for a second- he caught me and winked! Oh god, he thought I was checking him out- when really I was just looking at how his face could be so ugly from all the different angles I looked.

"Where are we going?" I demanded to know.

"Right here," he said as he pulled into a driveway, "my home. Now hurry inside, I can't have you moving around as slow as you jog," Matt gave me a teasing glance and then got out of his car. He skipped around to my side in time to help me out of his car. Just to spite me I was sure.

Walking towards his door step, I wished dearly that I could take back everything that had just happened. I wished that I had not spoken to him at all and had just continued on my jog. But it was too late, and now, entering his house, I felt very fearful of what I had done.

"You're thirsty," he stated and walked towards the kitchen. I followed him, and watched closely as he poured me some water, "You're going to drink this and then join me in the lounge room. It's just through that door. I'll wait for you there." With those words he strolled out of there, leaving me unable to respond.

As I finished my water and walked towards where matt had ordered, I noticed a pair of hand cuffs on the bench. Oh god, he was a mad man, wasn't he? I stared at the door handle for a second and then swallowed down the lump in my throat. I knew the truth; I was just a silly young woman who let her emotions lead her towards a crazy man's trap. I stepped back and then clashed with something large!

"Where are you going?" It was Matt. He looked down at me curiously.

"How'd you get...." I started to breath heavily out of fear. Then he pointed to another door that lead to the same room. A look of concern fell across his face for a second, and I wondered why. He probably thought I had noticed the hand cuffs and thought I'd try and escape. Which I would of course, escape. "You know, I just remembered that I"-

"Are you ticklish?" I was caught off guard at this question. Who asks strangers that? That's just weird.

"Well... I... I mean, not that I...uhm..." I stuttered unsure what to say, feeling fearful that thismadmanwould hurt me.

"Or should I be asking, are youveryticklish?" He raised both his eyebrows and grinned slightly. Matt reached out to touch the side of my shirt and slowly ran his fingers along. I grabbed his hand to stop him but his arms were too strong. He came in closer, his lips now only inches from mine.

"Please don't do anything bad," I whispered hurriedly, "I can't, I mean, I don't want"- He kissed me. A warm tender kiss from a man who could possible be my worst mistake. He drew me in, placing a hand on the small of my back, pulling me closer.

Then he just stopped.

"I'm assuming you are concerned about these," he held up the cuffs. We looked at each other in silence. I wanted to say something, but I couldn't let him know what my true thoughts were. "That's cute," he put them down and took my hand, leading me up the stairs.

"Look, Matt, about what I said before"-

"You're forgiven," He spoke hurriedly, and he pulled me into a room. It turned out to be his bedroom. He was going to rape me. Now it all made sense. The way he looked at me when jogging, the way he tricked me into his car, what was I to do now?

"If you rape me-" I pointed at him in warning, "that'll be.... well rape, and that's punishable by"-

"Punishable?" He interrupted me, "If anyone is going to be punished today, it's going to be you." He pushed me over his bed and then walked away to lock his door. He returned and sat down next to me, then he looked my way and said, "Are you comfortable?"

AM I COMFORTABLE? The nerve of this guy!

"What?" I looked away and then back at him, "what do you want? From me, I mean, what do you want from me?" He looked concerned once more, again I couldn't understand why. Then he walked over to a drawer and pulled out a little bright blue book. He held it up. My eyes widened. I ran over and snatched the book out of his hands.

"This is mine!" I shouted at him, "you thief! Why would you steal"-

"Your diary was left at the gym I work at, I never saw you come back so I thought I'd return it to you."

"OH sure!" I started to pace his room, feeling my cheeks redden at the things he probably read, "sure you say that's what happened, but please! This is all sounding a little far fetched if you ask me and"-

He took hold of both my arms to stop me.

"Monday the 15th of April last year," he started talking, "you wrote some of the most amazing things. Every word was... beautiful." I stood still, taken over by a silence I could not withstand, "Then something happened, and you changed."

"Nothing happened. Nothing happened." I repeated myself and tried to look away from him,

"Somethinghappened!" he insisted, "You know what happened."

"So? So what, that doesn't mean anything. It's none of your business. Let me go!" I struggled out of his arms and walked towards his door, wishing it were not locked.

"Summer, he left you and he was an idiot," Matt's voice dropped to a lower tone, "any man who saw what you really were wouldn't even think twice about"-

"Don't even say it!" I turned to Matt sharply, "It's not true. I thought I wanted something, and I was wrong. I didn't know."

Again, a deafening silence. My eyes stuck to his, forbidding him to speak. But of course, Jerk-face wouldn't listen.

"Prove it," he pushed on.

"What?"

"Prove to me, that you aren't completely in need of it. That you don't even like it." My breath quickened as he stepped closer to me, "Prove that this guy left you... under the wrong impression about your desire to be tickled."

"You can't just..." He walked forward and I back, until we were blocked by his bed, "You can't touch me." Matt stuck out his finger and poked me in the stomach.

"Seems touchable to me," He grinned, "Now be a good girl and remove everything but your bra and underwear." I opened my mouth to protest but he pressed a finger to my lips, "Lets be honest here, you know I'm going to tickle you whether you remove your clothes or not."

"I don't know if"- He cut me off again.

"You also know you will enjoy it muchmuchmore if you aren't covered in cloth. Plus, if you really want to prove yourself, removing those little items will be much more convincing in the end. That is,ifyou show no signs of enjoyment."

It was then that my resolve broke. He and I, together, slowly lifted my shirt up over my head. My eyes were glued to his, deep, brown, powerful... I was completely taken over by this stranger who knew me before now. He knew how I used to be, and wanted me to find that again. He knewIwanted to find that again.

"well don't just look at me!" He teased, "the pants come off too! And those shoes and socks."

I bent down to remove my shoes, slowly undoing the laces, wondering how this moment had come to be. Each shoe came off much easier than I had wished. Each sock slid off like water running down my skin. Then my pants, they dropped down as though they had never wanted to be put on in the first place. I was uncovered, and vulnerable.

I stepped out of them and stood nearly naked before this man.

"Lovely," He spoke, dropping to his knees and covering my stomach with kisses. His hands made way to my ribs and started to rub teasingly. Naturally my hands darted towards his to stop him, but that only made him move them faster. Trying to avoid my attempts to stop his.

I giggled a little and then he stopped and looked up at me.

"Now that," he paused for a moment, causing anxiety to rise inside me. Was he going to stop? Was it true that I was unattractive in this? "that, was cute." He winked at me and wrapped his arms around my back. As if to hug, but then he continued to wriggle his fingers teasingly.

That's when it became too much. Overwhelmed with laughter I fell to the ground, where he remained to provide for me the same treatment. We rolled around together as he began to kiss my cleavage, biting slightly, licking as though I were a treat of some kind. I began to moan, and giggle, then moan again. I could not help this. Matt was in complete control now.

"Ooooooooooooh, Matt." I shuddered and that was it. He stopped.

"What was that?" He began to joke, "did you just say, 'oh Matt... please don't stop tickling me, you were right I need this very much?'" I bit my lip and felt embarrassed. My cheeks reddened and I pushed him off and walked over to my clothes.

"No." I whispered, "no I didnotsay that." I bent over to pick up my shirt, but then Matt's hand reached out to grab it first.

"No?" He questioned with disbelief, "Did you just say, 'no'?" I opened my mouth to respond- but then he threw my top away and pushed me onto his bed. Matt reached out and grabbed both of my feet threateningly. Oh god, he wasn't going to let me go!

"Matt, wait I"-

"No, no, It's my turn to talk," he looked at me challengingly, " You still haven't proven yourself. SO either you admit it, out loud, or I resume tickling you. And if I resume tickling you, and you moan again, I'm afraid you lose another item of clothing."

My eyes widened at this. What was I to do? I couldn't admit defeat. I couldn't admit that I was enjoying this. I just couldn't. I had been avoiding this part of myself for so long, to admit it, would be to undo everything I worked so hard to put behind me. It would mean that Jeremy left me because of something that I liked and wanted. No, I couldn't admit to that.

"Too late!" He smiled widely, then traced lightly down the souls of my feet. I pulled my legs back away from him and then tried to crawl off his bed. Matt of course, jumped onto the bed, sat on my legs and continued relentlessly. I couldn't move. I was lying flat on my stomach totally helpless.

"No, no, no, Matt please, let me...." I lost control and started to laugh. I started to laugh and then continued to moan. Even louder than before. Matt turned around and grabbed hold of my underwear. He pulled them off sharply, as he had said he would, and then he turned me onto my back. Matt lifted a teasing eyebrow at me as my breath caught.

"Now you're in trouble," he said as he moved back off the bed. He took both my ankles, and I had a moment of fear, that he would continue forever. He wouldn't ever stop! I was trapped and I liked it as much as I hated it!

However, Matt pulled me closer to him. He came to his knees and buried his face into my Pussy. His tongue so tenderly ran up towards my clit and circled there vigorously. Torturously. Salaciously. Oh and I could feel the slight graze of his 5 o'clock shadow, I could feel the vibrations as he too moaned. His hands running up around my body. Caressing lightly, teasing continuously.

"Matt, please go inside me." I begged him, so he moved a finger around the opening of my pussy. He teased there too, sliding inside for a second and then continuing to tease again. I could have easily cum just then but he simply wouldn't let me. He wouldn't!

"Now Summer," Matt began to talk, rubbing my clit with his finger and the outside of my opening with another, "the rules have a changed a bit now, you see, you've been so stubborn." I was tiring and I couldn't fight back. I needed to reach a peak, I needed him to let me orgasm soon!

"Please Matt, don't stop. Please make me cum! Oooooooooh please make me cum!" Matt looked down at me, smirked and shook his head.

"I'm afraid it doesn't work that way sweety," he slid two fingers inside me for a moment, stimulating my G spot, knowing exactly where to touch. Then sliding them out slowly he continued, "I can make you squirt, if you can admit one little thing for me."

Oh God, he was going to make me say it! It was all in his eyes, looking at me with such determination, knowing he was only moments away of hearing the words. I couldn't stand much more of this, his fingers circling my clit maddeningly, bringing me so close, then moving on to something else.

"Summer, admit that you find tickling erotic. Come on, it's not a hard thing to say." Matt nipped the inside of my thigh, which cause me to jolt. He then licked it better, tracing the tip of his tongue all the way back to my clit. He then stuck his fingers inside me and began to move them in and out, finally giving me what I needed. Finally I would get what I wanted.

"I'm going to count to three summer, if I don't hear those words, I'm going to walk away."

What?! NO! He couldn't do that! He couldn't just leave me like this!

"Wait- wait, don't count to three!" My hips began to move back and forth out of pleasure.

"ONE," he began to count, "TWO,"

"Alright!" I spurted out, "I liked it. Please don't stop!"

"You liked what?" He insisted, "you have to give me more than that." He began to slow the pace of his fingers as a warning.

"I liked... I liked... you... tickling me." I finally said it. He jumped on top of me and kissed me deeply. His lips were hot, his scent made me crazed. Matt continued to rub my clit with one hand while removing his pants with his other. He licked my neck, nibbled my earlobe, and whispered: "You are the most gorgeous thing."

Once his pants were off he went back down and fingered me hard! I could feel the tension rising once more, the sensations taking over! His everything about him took over me until I orgasmed at last! Oh yes finally! Finally some release.

I exhaled. My body relaxed. He moved away to do something and then returned to me. I felt his hands touch me and move me onto the bed properly, to rest my head on a pillow. He moved on top of me and looked down at my face. Matt caressed my cheek and slowly entered me. His cock filled me with warmth.

I shut my eyes, and then opened them to look up into his face. He really cared. He wasn't scared or repulsed. He wasn't freaked out by anything about me. He liked that I enjoyed how he was touching me. Helikedthat.

"I want you." Matt whispered, "oh god how I want you." I lifted my hands up around his neck, I widened my legs, letting him in deeper I challenged him:

"Prove it."