Prove It!

Story Info
Sex on a cruise ship's balcony while her husband watches us.
7.1k words
4.35
123.3k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First submission... All characters are over 18.

-------

Sun... beaches... an endless supply of cold drinks... skimpy bikinis... and Rachel. It was the best cruise I have ever taken. Hell, it was one of the best vacations I've ever taken! It turned out to be the trip of a lifetime, though it had looked like it was going to suck from the get-go.

I am a partner in a small law firm in the Midwest. For our size, we had some very, very good clients -- clients which more than kept us in business, considering our overhead. Our firm wasn't anything big or fancy, especially compared to the major firms in larger cities. Overall, we did enough business to live very comfortably with some of the finer things in life without having to live and breathe work. Honestly, it was why I chose this firm and lived in a smaller city. I wanted a life outside of work.

As a yearly company 'thank you' the other partners and I chip in on bonuses for our employees. Usually we take the employees out for a really nice dinner where we hand out gifts based on the employee's tenure with the company. Some were small, a point and shoot camera, a small iPod, while others progressed into larger gifts for our longest tenured employees. New iPhones, iPads, and plasma TVs had become common place for our long-term employees. This year we wanted to do something special. It had been our best year ever. We had received several referrals (almost too many) to the point of upping everyone's hours for the better part of the year. We did very well on the books. We won a couple of large cases, and wanted to make sure we rewarded our staff appropriately. We decided to show our appreciation for everyone's additional effort more significantly this year with a week-long Caribbean cruise. We picked the "party" line, and a hot spot. Most hadn't been to the Caribbean from what we knew, so decided that we would surprise them all with the news at our yearly dinner.

The news didn't seem to go over well at first -- when I announced we wouldn't be handing out any appreciation awards that night there was an audible groan of disappointment. Soon though, the audible groans became a boisterous roar as I explained the details of the week-long cruise to all of the employees. The trip was to be a week without work, having the whole office shut down.

Soon we had the time set, and our travel secretary working on booking the trip for the 20 or so employees and a significant other as well as us 3 partners. I had all my arrangements made. I figured I'd go alone as there would be coworkers to hang with, but left me the option of finding some sexy companionship at night, or where I could just spend the time unwinding from a year where I'd personally averaged way more hours than I would have liked.

We booked balcony rooms for all of the employees, and suites for the partners. Well, we thought we had. My suite on the top front of the ship turned into a corner balcony stateroom on the back of the ship. I thought my trip was going to suck from here on out. Unfortunately they had mixed up my room booking. After a two hour delay in checking-in I was comped a $500 bar tab, and 50% off my next cruise purchase. Sounded good enough to me. One of the other partners offered to trade rooms, but I told him I'd be okay. I was here to relax anyway, and I could do that just as easily on the back of the ship as the front of the ship in a suite. My room was high enough, and I sleep deep enough, to not need to worry about the engines at night. After getting to my new room, it turned out the corner room was better than I could have imagined. It was a nice wrap around balcony with views out the side and rear of the ship.

So here I am, pulling out of port for the Caribbean. We agreed to give the first night to everyone as a free night, so I didn't have to worry about meeting up with anyone tonight. As our sailing time approached I decided to grab a nice glass of wine and enjoy the sendoff from my balcony. There didn't seem to be too much happening out the back of the ship, so I sat on the side of the wrap-around balcony watching the bustle of the city below. Lucky enough I had a port-side room. I loved seeing the traffic of the port.

I had just finished my 1st glass of wine when I heard the balcony door of the room just forward of mine open. Being a friendly (sometimes too outgoing) person I stood from my lounger to see my neighbors for the week. I somewhat awkwardly introduced myself to them around the balcony divider.

"Hi! I'm Mitch Martene. Looks like we'll be neighbors for the week." The young man, John, introduced himself and his wife, Rachel. They were newlyweds celebrating their honeymoon.

"Seriously? You don't look old enough to be married" I joked.

"Really? I just turned 27. Rachel will be 24 in a couple of months. I guess we just look young for our ages. Can't complain about that, I suppose!"

Perhaps. Might have just been her size. They gave me a quick run down of their lives (met at school in Boston. He was from Maine and just started med school at Harvard, she was from Connecticut and was a senior at Boston University). As the conversation progressed I invited them over to share my larger balcony and a glass of wine.

I opened the door and let them in. We shook hands as we probably should have 20 minutes before, and I grabbed some glasses and the chilled bottle. As we moved out to the deck I got my first look of Rachel. I couldn't really tell looking around their balcony, but she sure had the tight body of a 20 year old. At 5'1" and maybe 105 pounds she seemed so small in comparison with my 6'8" and solid 270 pound frame. Well, almost solid. I was in decent shape for a 45 year old lawyer.

Rachel had a naturally tan complexion, with long flowing chestnut brown hair and piercing green eyes. She was a knockout. I'd just have to guess, but beneath her tank top it looked like she sported a set of perky C-cup breasts. John must was a few inches taller than Rachel, but not by much. I offered them the two loungers as I quickly grabbed the stool from my room and took it out to the balcony.

We made small talk for a while. I explained I was a lawyer here with my firm, and that I was originally from Chicago. Between our questions and answers I found myself checking Rachel out more and more. I soon realized I had better ease my glances so as not to get a rise out of John for checking out his new wife, or to get much more of a rise from my cock. The more we talked the more we drank. The more we drank the more I checked Rachel out. The more I checked Rachel out the more blood went straight to my cock. It was a shame she was married. She was just the sort of girl I was hoping to meet on the cruise.

I had just poured a second glass of wine for them (my 3rd) when the ship's horn blew. We were officially off on our voyage in open waters. We continued our small talk through the last glass of wine. Soon though, they excused themselves as it was getting late in the evening and they had yet to unpack and get settled. I decided I may as well finish off one more glass of wine before retiring for the evening myself.

The cruise was going to be a relaxing vacation. I saw John and Rachel a few times, but usually only in passing going to dinner. I decided to take it easy on the excursions off the ship, choosing mostly to take a tour or two and relax the rest of the time. After busting my ass for a year, I did as little as possible. A few bottles of local beer, a lounger, and a nice shaded umbrella. While I'd meet up at night with the partners or a couple of the employees, I spent most of my days alone and carefree. If I wanted to sleep in until 8am, I slept in. If I wanted to hit the ship's gym, I hit the gym.

At night I spent a lot of time out on my balcony. I had plenty of room to layout with a drink and a book or two, and some of the views were unbeatable! Each night I kept hoping I'd run into John and Rachel, but could never hear them on their balcony. I figured newlyweds would be out fucking like rabbits on their deck at some point during the week, but I hadn't heard one hint of them being outside.

On the second to last day of our cruise I took a taxi to an off the beaten path beach. Shortly after I arrived, John and Rachel showed up at the same beach. I was really surprised to see them there, as this beach was mostly unvisited by tourists. I had been made known of the beach by a fraternity brother I had maintained both a friendship and business connection with over the years. It was a small, secluded spot off the beaten path. It turned out we live in a small world. My frat brother who had told me about this location was John's uncle, who had suggested it to them as well.

While I had come to this beach for peace and quiet, I must admit I was soon enjoying their company. Especially Rachel's. John really seemed to have his head square on his shoulders, and Rachel was stunning. She wore a very skimpy thong bikini consisting of a neon-green patterned bikini bottom with solid white top. Though her bottoms were a thong cut, they weren't obscenely small. They did, however, make her ass look fantastic!

As the day progressed we each drank our local beers brought from the pier. Conversation had long since slowed and sun bathing and relaxing begun. After who knows how long, Rachel said she was headed for a swim. I decided to take the time to chat up John with some guy talk.

"Man! She really looks good in that bikini, and the sun has kissed her skin with a golden tan. You've gotta be sore from laying the pipe so much this week" I said. It seemed to make him a bit uncomfortable, but I slowly prodded the conversation to their sex lives. I told him frankly I was surprised that I hadn't heard them going at it on their balcony at night. He admitted they had been going at it constantly in their room, but hadn't ventured out onto their balcony.

"She too scared of being heard?" I asked.

"No. She isn't the hold up in that. It's me. I was raised with a very conservative background and the thought of doing that on the balcony scares me so much I, um, you know, can't perform. It sounds like fun, but I've just got this mental block that it's wrong. We tried one night, but I made her promise to be quiet. After 20 minute of nothing happening we went back inside the cabin. I just can't get excited enough on our own out there to do anything. It sucks, but it is what it is, I guess."

I felt bad for the guy. His hot as fuck wife wanted to bang on their balcony, but he couldn't get it up enough to get it on.

"Sorry man, guess we all have a hang up somewhere. Shame too. Personally I'd have no problem fucking her sexy little cunt out on the balcony and I wouldn't care who was watching! Shit. Err, banging some hot chick out on the balcony, I mean. Not her, per se, any sexy woman would work for me."

Yikes. Didn't mean to blurt out I wanted to bang his wife.

"I gotcha. I'm smart enough to know I'm lucky as shit to have her. If I weren't married to her I'd want to bang her too."

As I was about to respond Rachel came trotting back from the crystal water soaking wet. Was it just my imagination, or was her top nearly see-through? Quickly I changed the topic off of sex with a lady present. I asked her how the water was.

"Great! You guys should go take a swim."

"Nah" I said. "I didn't plan for swimming today. Just for relaxing."

My original plan was just to sit on the beach for a few hours. I didn't want to get all wet and salty with no shower facility out here, so I only brought some shorts which were good enough to tan in, but weren't going to be any good for swimming. Especially since I still had a taxi ride back to the cruise ship.

"Come on you guys! The water is perfect, the company is great, if I do say so myself, and we're right in the middle of a very hot day."

"Thanks for the offer, but I wasn't planning on swimming, I restated. I don't have a suit with me. All I came for was the tan, the beer, and some tranquility."

"Well, just work on tanning more of yourself!" Rachel smiled. "There aren't that many people on this beach, and I'm sure everyone here has seen a naked penis. Ha ha ha. Besides, maybe I have the new Speedo I bought for John in our bag. He hasn't worn it yet, so maybe you could just have it. He said it's not his style -- maybe it's your style!"

By now I could tell that John was not the one wearing the pants in their relationship. While he seemed in-charge when we first met, she was clearly the more outspoken and his confidence was lacking. I figured it had to do with the amount of time he spent studying and working. I assumed he didn't have much of a social life before getting married. At this point, I could tell what Rachel wanted, Rachel got. If she was asking me to go swimming, she was going to keep pushing for me to go swimming until I agreed.

"Okay, okay. If you have the suit I'll swim." Either I agreed, swam for a while, and got back to relaxing, or I'd deal with her asking the rest of the day until my cab came back.

Sure enough, tags and all, there was a brand new Speedo. She ripped off the tags and then tossed me the suit. As soon as she had she grabbed John's arm and was running for the warm water. As I held the suit I noticed 2 things. One, there was no change room. I figured I could keep everything covered well enough with my beach towel so that became a moot point. Number two, however, was the size of the suit. John was maybe 5'6" tall, and probably weighed 140 pounds soaking wet. I was 6'8" tall, and 270 pounds. There was no way in hell that a medium, nope, small suit was going to fit.

Unfortunately I didn't seem to have a choice anymore. They were both yelling at me from the water. "Shit!" I thought. What have I got to lose? Coming to my senses I realized there were only 2 other people around, so I just turned my back to the water, quickly slipped out of my shorts, and put the suit on. By now I was at least grateful for the spandex material which made the suit somewhat expandable. I could at least get the suit on and around my waist, though it was tight as could be. I soon noticed a new dilemma though: my cock was easily visible. While I am fairly well endowed, I don't ever really try to show it all off. This suit, however, put my junk right out on display. There was only one way my dick could point, and that was up. I had to admit it. I loved how my cock looked in this Speedo. I just didn't want everyone else seeing it here.

No sooner had I thought of Rachel seeing me in the suit when I realized I was starting to get a bit of a chubby. I figured I had better quickly get into the water before I really had a huge problem. I dropped my towel and made a mad dash for the beach's still water. I was glad they (mostly) had their backs to me. They didn't turn around until I was just disappearing in the water, but I got a strange sense that Rachel had been checking out my semi-hard dick judging by the slight smirk on her face.

We lounged around in the water for 30 minutes or so. It was nice. We didn't really talk much, or horse around. We just chilled in the pristine water. Soon that changed though as Rachel began to violently splash water at both John and me. It quickly became an all out splash-fest with each of us trying to splash the other two. It seemed Rachel took the brunt of the splashes as John and I repaid her for starting the splashing to begin with.

Having two people relentlessly splashing Rachel finally got to her. She quickly darted under the water and surfaced next to John. In one swift move she again dove under the water, pulled his bathing suit down to his knees and resurfaced. As he went to pull up his shorts she pushed him under the surface. John flailed out his arms and grabbed at Rachel. Unbeknownst to either of the two he had undone her bikini top when reaching out. In the action of getting away from John she was headed straight at me and my rapidly hardening cock like a torpedo with boobs. Naked boobs. Perfect, naked boobs.

Seeing what she had just done I quickly turned around and took a defensive stance to prevent a similar action. As Rachel neared me she dove under the water. While the water was crystal blue when we began, we had stirred enough of the surface below our feet to temporarily cloud the water. My first instinct was to keep the Speedo I was wearing on. With a hard cock I doubted I'd be able to get the damn thing back on. Quickly I placed both hands around the tiny suit near my hips and turned from where I'd thought shed be. No sooner had I reestablished my footing in the soft sand than I felt a body brush between my legs. I held tight to the suit, but all I felt was the body slowly swimming up between my legs with a pair of supple tits brushing the back my leg and before tracing up the inside of my leg and finally against my obviously hard cock. I quietly but audibly let out a moan of pleasure as I felt her finish swimming through my legs. As soon as I had finished my moan I felt her hand softly squeeze my erect dick and then observed her surface with her bikini top loosely strung between her breasts.

All of this had taken a matter of seconds, but it was like time had frozen for me. John was now yelling "I'm going to get you" as Rachel surfaced slightly coughing from being under the water a little longer than she thought she could be. I quickly pointed out her state of undress and turned around towards John blushing that I had been caught staring at her chest. She loudly chided John for undoing her top as John looked at me and said "they sure are worth getting out in the open though, huh!" As he walked past me I figure I'd quickly try and adjust my erect dick, knowing they'd probably soon want to head back to land.

The splashing and horseplay stopped, the noise died back down, and Rachel and John headed for shore. I decided it would be best for me to be close behind so I could get as close to my towel as possible while they had their backs turned. I half sprinted up the shore after them, staring intently at Rachel's toned ass as I went. By the time they had reached their towels I was only 5 feet away. They had turned around and saw me walking the rest of the way. We each dried off quickly and started to get dressed to return to the ship. We had each ordered a taxi to pick us up (only 15 minutes apart, oddly enough) and we had to hurry to meet them. Rachel was dressed in no time having only to put on a pair of shorts that barely covered her ass.

John and I both took longer. I was going to try to remove the Speedo by wrapping up in a towel before changing, but decided that wasn't a good idea with a raging hard-on. I just put my cargo shorts on over the Speedo, and put my t-shirt back on. As John and I treaded up the hill to where we were to meet the taxis we had scheduled he looked over at me and said "she got me hard too. Glad I got a hold of her top like that. She's always wanted to be topless around someone else, but never knew how to do it without it really being her decision. She had no idea I'd try to do that."

Silently I listened and finished walking up the hill. What should I have said, "um, thanks for showing me her tits - oh, by the way, want to let me fuck her too?" Besides, why in the hell was he noticing my erection, let alone commenting on it.

We all agreed we had too little time to stop anywhere before getting back to the ship. Unfortunately both taxis were there waiting so I couldn't cancel mine and ride back with them. I was really disappointed too. There is nothing like seeing a beautiful set of tits go from a hot beach to a chilly air conditioned car. I guess I'd have to imagine her nipple poking through instead. By the time I got back to the ship my cock had fortunately returned to its normal state and I had started to sober up from the beers I'd had.

12