Prove You Love Me

Story Info
He proves to her his unending love.
1.1k words
3.91
32.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not sure what to do."

"Just go with your instincts, you are in charge..."

He knelt behind her, pulling the shirt around her eyes and knotting it in the back catching a few hairs.

"I am so sorry."

"You aren't allowed to be sorry. Just keep going."

He stood up on the mattress and circled her, partly out of confusion, trying to decide what to do. He took the cat of nine tails and let it brush against her face. At the sound of her moan he grew more confidants, and ran the leather down to her breasts. Her nipples rose to points as she felt he leather brush against her most sensitive area.

"Do you want me to be able to speak?" she knew he needed some coaxing and she loved being helpless. He didn't answer for a few seconds. He answered by brushing his dick across her lips. She was surprised hoping to feel the ball gag but eagerly licked at his penis and took it in her mouth. He quickly moved away and hit her breasts with the whip. Bowing her head she apologized.

"Maybe I should gag you."

Trying to please him she begged him to allow her to keep her mouth free for his pleasure. He consented but reminded her that she wanted him in control and he could take full advantage of this. All she could do was nod. Circling her again she felt the leather on her ass.

"Lean forward."

Trying hard not to fall on her face, she began to lean forward but with out the help of her hands fell ungracefully. Soft brushes of leather kisses were followed by sharp stinging pain. She felt herself getting wet and knew he could smell it. The blows falling lighter than she was used to roamed her back and ass. Then it licked her pussy accidentally. She wanted more.

He helped her back to her knees. He started kissing her breasts, his hands roaming along her sides and down to her thighs. Moaning she begged him to touch her cunt. His hands roamed closer and closer but never came into contact with that sweet wet passion. She whimpered and tried to wriggle free from her bonds, but wasn't about to brake her hands to get out of the cuffs. He kissed his way up to her neck. She kissed what she could of his head and begged him to let her go.

"Not just yet my dear." He stood up again and ran his dick across her lips. This time she did not advance.

"Lick it." She complied and did her best to lick all that she could. He only gave her half but that was all she needed to send him into a frenzy of shivers and moans. Pulling back he moved off the mattress.

She listened to everything that could be audible, sniffing the air, trying to find some indication of what he was doing. Then her cuffs fell away and he moved her hands to her thighs while pressing his chest into her back. She moved against him relishing in the feel of his heat against her cold skin.

"Lie down."

As she did she went for the blind fold and was hit with the whip. Frowning she left it.

"Spread your legs. Good. Now don't move an inch."

Lying there shaking she tried to figure out what he could possibly be doing, thinking of all the toys they had lying there next to the mattress. The anal plug, the vibrator, more cuffs, leg manacles, ball gag, feather, and the whip. She felt the cold feel of plastic touch her clit and run down to her cunt. It slowly slid in and the mechanical humming began forcing her to jump in surprise. He stopped.

"Didn't I say not to move?"

"I'm sorry it was such a surprise..." she was cut off by his hand over her mouth.

"I really don't want to hear your excuses slut." He reached over and grabbed the gag. And placed it in her mouth and raised her head to attach it. Throwing her head back down she knew he was feeling more confidant with this roll.

"Now that I can't be interrupted any more..." he shoved his fingers into her cunt. Playing around and feeling for her g-spot he found it and began to assault it with out hesitation. She could do nothing but moan and squirm. He suddenly stopped and turned on the vibrator again rubbing it over her clit and outside of her pussy. She just lied there trying not to move as she felt her pussy drip down her ass onto the new mattress, she blushed with shame. Then he stopped. And left her wondering what was going to happen next.

Moving in between her legs he lightly touched his dick against her. She moved slightly but remembered her orders.

"Do you want this slut?" She nodded furiously. He couldn't see the tears rolling down her face but he knew they were there. He unclasped the gag from her mouth.

"Do you want me slut?"

"Yes! Yes! Oh please fuck me!"

Teasing her just a little more he slid into her and stayed there a moment before pulling out. She cried and whimpered her disappointment. He took off her blindfold. She blinked and squinted trying to adjust again to the light. He lied down next to her and ordered her to get on top.

She got up into her favorite position and waited to be allowed onto her favorite sex toy. She slowly slid onto his cock and watched his eyes as they roamed all over her body as she finished her decent. Savoring the feeling for a moment then pulling back off. Knowing how cold it felt to him, she waited just to tease him a little more.

He shoved her hips back down as he thrust up into her. She moaned and dipped to kiss him. They were locked in a lovers quarrel for power. She loved ever moment of it. They struggled together to gain the advantage until she felt him contract and begin to spill his seed within her. She pounded her pussy against him fighting to cum before he was finished. This caused him to cum even harder before grabbing her back and pressing her chest into him. She began to convulse feeling the building tsunami of pleasure crash over her. Then she collapsed into his arms.

They both were exhausted, and lie there just feeling their orgasms slowly fade. He kissed her cheek and she whispered in his ear a quiet thank you.

"Anything for my beautiful wife."