Provence Pleasures

Story Info
Summer erotica with sister & friend.
2.7k words
4.04
90k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister Karen had invited a friend from college to come with her to Provence, France on vacation. My parents were keen on Roman architecture and had set off (as they did every morning) to tour the area. Alice and Karen shared a bed together in the converted Provencale farmhouse. My room was next door and because of the design of the house, I could observe their room through some dividing rough wooden shutters into her bedroom. The walls were whitewashed and equipped with rough chunky peasant furniture and colourful rugs scattered across the tiled floor. Their bed was queen sized with pure white sheets and a bright orange throw. I peered through the shutters and could only see my sister in the bed. I decided to go in.

She was stirring from her sleep and pulled back the top sheet to stretch herself awake. She had a short black vest on and her stretching exercise accented her shapely boobs. My eyes were drawn to her groin. She was wearing white short-style panties which barely covered her sex. The flatness of her tanned belly was replaced by a sudden curving mound of the feminine bulge between her thighs. She pushed her hips upwards groaning in her sleepiness but to my fevered eyes this could have been in response to a thrust of someone's huge cock into her. I looked for a few seconds more and then went in.

"Morning, sis," I called out all the time staring at her panty covered mound. Why did I always get hard just by looking at my sister in her panties? As I approached I could see the faint colour of her pubic hair beneath the white material. I set on the edge of her bed and as I did so she lifted one knee so emphasising her mound even more. My cock was thickening uncontrollably when I saw that her panties had lifted on one side revealing a neatly trimmed vaginal lip perfectly. My lust was disturbed by the sound of Alice coming into the room from the adjoining bathroom.

"Hi,there Rob," she said cheerily. I pretended not to notice the small cotton towel that barely covered her body. Alice was taller, very athletic and had much larger breasts than my sister and I never missed a chance to peek at them (especially the side profile) whenever I had the chance.

"What are we going to do today, Karen?" she asked, bending down over my sister's bed to retrieve some item of clothing. Her shapely ass was just a few inches away from my head and as she bent over I caught a whiff of the scented Occidental soap she had showered with. Alice was a bit of an enigma. My sister had admitted she had slept with guys her own age at college which in itself was unusual since none of my sister's group were dating and certainly not my sister. However, I recognised the way Alice held my gaze at certain times and slid her eyes over my body when I had my swim shorts on. My fervent wish was to catch her in her bikini so I could take a good long look at parts of her body which usually stayed covered up. As Alice leaned over I slid my lustful eyes over her cheeks which were tight and round. As she stretched over the bed, blocking the view of my sister, the small white towel slid high up her shapely thighs. I slid down a little to see more. At the juncture of her thighs I could plainly see the lower edges of a pair of thick pussy lips.

"It's here somewhere ,I left it last night," complained Alice her buttocks lifting higher. I continued to stare at her sex the lips parting with her exertions and the brown anus ring stretched apart. "There you go," she cried in triumph, sitting upright suddenly and turning in one movement her eyes looking down at my loins. A smile crossed her face as she saw what I hadn't intended to be seen: the purple glans of my cock had extracted itself from the top of my shorts, the tip oozing with precum.

"Um, sorry, I'll leave you two alone," I stood up hurriedly and hand over my groin scuttled from the room.

~~~~~

Later that day I went to explore the pool which was hidden behind a colourful row of bushy shrubs. I caught a flash of color near the edges of the bushes and as I neared the spot recognised my sister clad in her swimsuit.

"Hi, Karen, how's it going?" She leapt up in surprise her face a guilty secret.

"Nothing... I mean I was just looking at... um." She abruptly stopped speaking, her eyes lowering in embarrassment. I moved forward to see what exactly she was looking at through the bushes. The sight before me caused my cock to twitch in my swim shorts. Barely ten feet away was a man in his thirties, dark haired muscular and tanned laying on a sunbed. Pointing into the air like a red club was an uncircumcised cock of great girth and length crowned with a large plum coloured glans. A young female clad in a one piece swimsuit was leaning over him, her hand gently skimming up and down his sex . His head was thrown back in ecstacy as the foreskin was exposed and then covered in turn. Up and down the rhythmic action continued. My cock had stiffened and grown and was now tenting my shorts. I was aware of my sister next to me and caught a strong whiff of something as she lifted her hand to her mouth in shock at the overtly pornographic scene in front of her. I stared at her beautiful boobs heaving inside her bikini the nipples pushing at the cups.

"That's so hot, Rob."

"Sorry, I didn't mean..." she blurted. Her head dropped and she gave a sharp intake of breath as she saw the state of my cock. Her head lifted again.

"He's certainly well hung, sis, if I do say so myself – see how his cock is aching for release." Karen's eyes snapped upwards which gave me a chance to expose my own cock. The foreskin was now fully peeled back and the angry veins in my cock were pulsing hard. I could hear Karen's breath becoming heavier as she observed the action in front of her, unaware I had exposed myself. The Frenchman's cock was now at its maximum girth and height as his partners hand gripped his thickness, her other hand gently cradling and massaging his balls, masturbating him strongly. She paused to wipe some pre-cum around the purple head allowing us an uninterrupted view.

"I have to do myself," Karen muttered, her situation forgotten. Her hand thrust itself beneath her bikini bottoms and proceeded to frig her pussy frantically. I could hear a soft liquid noise from the action of her fingers .Her eyes were fixed straight ahead, soft moans escaping from her mouth. I pulled my cock from my shorts all pretence now gone as my sister and I masturbated together. She gasped as she saw my hand pulling on my cock in shared lust. The Frenchman was bucking his hips up and down, his orgasm approaching.

"Uh,uh" Karen moaned, her fingers frantically vibrating her sex. "Go on, pump it hard," she urged. A loud groan escaped the Frenchman's mouth as a huge spewing torrent of sperm sprayed from his glans. It continued to jet, the spurts slowing gradually until it dribbled over his glans. His partner pulled back his foreskin and began smearing his sperm around his cockhead. I could feel my own orgasm arriving : my cock exploded with my own ribbons of creamy sperm matching his in a powerful jet that splattered the bush in front of me. I pulled down on my foreskin exposing the final squirts from my glans. Karen's face was beetroot red as she saw my action but she stared hard at my cock as its final throbbing pulses subsided until only a dribble of sperm hung by a thread from the tip. I shook it once and pulled up my shorts.She swung on her heels and ran off.

~~~~~~~~

Karen was in the bathroom clad in her shorts and T shirt as I entered after lunch.

"Do you remember that guy we saw at the pool?"

Her face reddened telling me she was only too aware of the sight. I carried on: "I see that he shaved his cock and balls - just like I do."

"That's pervy,Rob."

"No, I always keep mine trimmed for hygiene reasons."

I pulled down my shorts before she could protest to reveal my smooth, shaved cock and balls with just a tuft of pubic hair. Since she had already seen my cock, I decided to give her a show by moving its thickening length to one side to show her my hair free testicles.

"See, I've even taken off the hair around my balls." I bounced my balls together and held them up for her inspection. As I did so I slowly slid down the foreskin with my finger revealing my purple dome. She leaned forward peering closely and didn't seem aware that my foreskin had now peeled itself away from the glans.

"Ooh, yes it does look neater that way - especially at the base of your co...I mean, penis."

Her finger moved forward and stroked the base of my cock ostensibly checking for hair growth but also giving her a chance to feel the base of its pulsing thickness.

"Go on you should try it. It will make you feel a whole lot fresher in this heat."

"I suppose I could take a little off." " I'll do it in the bedroom - I won't be too long." What Karen didn't realise is that I had a perfect view of the room from any angle so after about ten minutes I moved round to one of the old wooden doors and peered through a chink in the wood. I coudn't have wished for a better view. S he was facing me on the edge of the bed about ten feet away her legs outstretched. Her pubes were light brown and as she snipped away the prominent shape of her labia were revealed. Her mound formed a contrast to the creamy complexion of her groin. My cock was straining hard so I gently rubbed it through my shorts.

My sister lifted her legs onto the bed splaying her thighs apart displaying her pussy, open and ripe. A pink gash was pushed first open and then closed as she moved her lips them around to complete her trimming. I started to rub more urgently but she suddenly stood up and began to make her way out of the room. I pulled up my shorts and went round to the bathroom. "Oh, there you are,Rob," she exclaimed as I entered.

"Do you think that's enough?" She seemed unembarrassed at revealing her sex to me. "How does it compare with yours?"

I pulled out my cock again hardly believing my luck and slid my shorts down my thighs. I looked at her mound: she had squared off her hair into a neat oblong and trimmed the thickness of the hair so that the curve of her lips were clear to see. They were long firm and slightly open. I looked closer enjoying the sight. She moved alongside me and stretched out her hand.

"You have taken much more off around this bit," Karen muttered her fingers once more stroking the thick base of my smooth cock. They started to slide upwards..........

"Ooh, what's going on here then?"

Alice walking into the bathroom. She had come in from the terrace at the side and was wearing a short, tight pair of running shorts and white vest which barely contained her large breasts. We were caught with nowhere to go so I brazened it out telling her quickly what was going on. I could see the look of lust in her eyes as they fell to my cock which was still in its thickened half erect state with my sister's fingers pushing it more upright.

"I have to do that kind of thing before I have a track meet," Alice explained. She stepped forward and my eyes fell to the bulge of her pussy in her shorts: a thin shiny fabric clung to her lips and indented slightly along the lines of her labia. She shimmied her legs and slid her shorts half way down her legs and presented us with a masturbator's dream: a perfect peach- shaped sex, denuded of all hair from her labia apart from a small v at the crown. I could even see her inner lips pushing outward and forming a pouting ribbon of coral pink.

"Ooh, you're getting hard, Rob" a lewd grimace forming across her face.

It was true, I couldn't stop myself thickening and hardening with the two beautiful young pussies just inches away from me. My sister watched mesmerised as her best friend suddenly hitched herself onto the sink splaying her thighs wide. Her mound pushed outwards from her thighs, the labia parting to reveal more of her pale pink inner lips. Her lascivious eyes fell onto my cock pulsing upright, now out of control with lust. The veins were stretched blue across the shaft, the mushroom head bloated and swollen.

"No Rob, this just isn't right!" Karen cried.

"Just watch Karen," Alice retorted, "you might learn something useful. I can't waste your brother's lovely cock."

She hauled off her vest revealing her heavily swaying breasts full, high set and braless. Karen stood in shock her hand to her mouth unaware she was naked from the waist down, her pubic trimming forgotten. I groaned with lust, pushing my hand down onto my shaft pointing it towards Alice's splayed thighs. My eyes locked together with those of my sister. A groan escaped her mouth as she saw my hand sliding the loose skin of my shaft up and down in a mesmerizing rhythm. Alice's nipples were stiff with arousal, her nostrils flared with the strong smell of sexual desire. I inched forward pointing my cock head towards her vaginal opening now faintly glistening with her juices. Karen moved alongside Alice so I could face her directly."Go on Rob, stick it in her" she muttered. I couldn't believe my sister had just said that!

"What do you want me to do sis" I murmured.

"Go on, put your ....your cock deep inside Alice – she really wants it." My swollen glans was drooling pre cum as it touched Alice's thick sex. Our eyes met, the lust shared between us. She started to lift her hips up and down in a gentle, sexual rhythm. I could stand no more:I gently placed the purple head between her parted labia and slid it up and down to lubricate the sides. Feeling the heat oozing from her hole I pushed the head of my cock inside her vagina and held it there feeling her tightness. Her vagina started to grip and release the tip of my shaft. An animal groan escaped from her mouth "Don't tease me-push it right in."

I saw my sister's hand had dropped to her own sex and the middle finger was rotating the top of her mound, searching for her clitoris. I thrust my full length into Alice's pussy and began to ride her with slow, steady strokes, back and forth. Her hips rose and fell to meet my thrusts. She sure knew what she was doing, I thought. I sped up my strokes. Quicker and quicker and more penetrating each time so the base of my cock met her lips with a squelching thrust. I lifted Alice's legs up and looked down at the sight of her vagina stretched taut around the root of my cock. "Quicker, quicker," she moaned, I gripped the underside of her legs and pounded into her soft flesh. Karen's sudden moan made me look at her face.It was screwed up in a silent agony, her fingers sloppily circling her open pussy. I could feel myself cumming, Alice's vagina gripping and releasing my cock as with one final thrust I released the hot spray of my sperm into her cunt.