Providence Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabel turned to Nic. “Do you want to stay with her? She’ll want you when she wakes up. I can take the next room if you want.”

Dominic hesitated before saying, “Well, there’s two beds. How ‘bout you take one with Mabyn, and I take the other one? She’ll want you, too.”

Isabel nodded, both grateful and self-conscious. Sharing a room with Nic?What does that mean? she couldn’t help but think.

At the same time, Liz opened the door to the final room. Will entered quickly without a word and claimed a bed.

Koen hesitated before entering. She was right in front of him now. He towered over her, but Koen had the distinct confidence that she could break his arm or knock him unconscious with a blink of an eye. The knowledge was unusually inviting. Such a strong woman would usually dissuade a man in his romantic efforts. But for Koen, it was more perplexing than unsettling. She was an enigma, and he wanted nothing more than to piece her puzzle together.

Her eyes were averted, but he could tell it was not out of fear or intimidation. But out of duty and obedience. Out of rank. He had been exposed as a Prince, and she was averting her gaze out of respect. And he wanted none of it.

“Elizabeth?” he ventured quietly.

“Yes, sire?” she asked. He cringed at the term.

He lifted his right hand and placed his right index finger below her chin, lifting her gaze to meet his. Her eyes were wide with surprise and expectation, and he had to actively fight the desire to run his thumb over her soft cheek and full lips.

“Please,” he said. “Call me Koen.”

12