Proving a Theory?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, hang on a moment!" Lizzie announced suddenly, and began rooting around in her bag for something.

A few moments later she extracted a small foil packet that she then handed to Mandi.

"Better to be safe than sorry." She said as she offered the condom to her friend.

She took it from Lizzie's proffered hand, unsure of exactly how to use it. Her only previous encounter had never involved any form of contraception. Sure, she had been taught how during sex education lessons in school when she was 16, but that knowledge escaped her now.

"Just open it very carefully, put it on the end of his cock so that it looks like it's wearing a hat and then roll it down all the way to his balls." Lizzie instructed, "Oh, and make sure you pull his foreskin back first."

With her heart in her mouth, Mandi knelt down and took the man's engorged phallus in her hand. She gently pulled his foreskin back to reveal his naked glans to the air before covering it in the thin contraceptive sheath. As she rolled the condom onto him, coating his erection in a near invisible layer of gossamer-thin latex, she looked into his eyes. He wore a peculiar expression on his face - a mixture of lust and apprehension - as though he was unsure of the situation he found himself in. For a moment she put herself in his shoes, thinking about how he had found himself to be in the position he was now in. Not long ago he was just an ordinary man out for a pleasant hike in the countryside on a summer's day. Less than an hour later he found himself half naked on his back about to be ridden by a girl he barely knew anything about. Maybe he was feeling a little nervous, Mandi remarked to herself, but he had given her an assurance that he was okay with everything, and had even done the gentlemanly thing and laid himself down so that her clothes wouldn't get dusty. With that warm thought in her mind, about his concern for her, she straddled him and readied herself to sink herself down upon his stiff pillar of maleness.

Her vulva was by that time positively dripping with her natural vaginal juices and secretions; her desire had become so inflamed by the situation. She decided she liked being in control, if she were to have sex with a man after this she decided that she made sure that it would be she who was on top - if he didn't want to be beneath her then, tough!

She picked up the man's rubbery-sheathed erection and guided it to where she wanted it. Feeling the warmth of his erection begin to slightly part her nether lips, she sank herself down and gasped as she felt herself being invaded by his tumescence. The sensation was like being on the receiving end of a jolt of electricity that passed through every nerve, sinew and muscle in her entire body. She couldn't help but gasp and yelp as she felt her vagina enclose a man's erection for the first time since her Ill-fated deflowering in the back of the Greek Taverna some five years earlier.

It felt wonderful.

Beyond wonderful in fact, she sighed and moaned as she rested herself upon his prostrate body, he looked back at her.

"Feels good?" The man below her asked.

"Ohhhh my God it feels fantastic!!" She replied, her body already tingling from sheer arousal alone. Beneath her clothes she could feel her nipples harden whilst inside her loins the feeling of the man's erection sliding up and down and stretching her vaginal lips further than ever before, caused her to feel what could best be described as a mini-orgasm - a precursor of sorts, to the 'main event' that was to follow in the fullness of time.

Mandi was still fully clothed, save for her underwear, and her skirt hid the sight of the man's engorgement nestled between her legs, but the eroticism of the sight laid before her had a truly mesmerising effect on Lizzie. She had seen many a sex scene in movies and occasionally on late night TV before, but at the back of her mind was always the knowledge that they were merely an act, a performance of make-believe, a suspension of disbelief. This however was certainly no act - this was two real people having very real sex, right before her eyes. So it was perhaps unsurprising that she felt herself parting her legs and reaching up into her own underwear, already soiled by her own vaginal secretions, and rubbing herself to join in with the others.

Mandi gasped and panted as she bounced up and down, the man below her holding on to her hips and grunting and grimacing as he was being ridden. To Lizzie it was the most incredible thing she had ever seen and it wasn't long before she felt herself approaching her sexual zenith as she forced aside the gusset of her panties and forced her fingers as deep inside her as she could possibly manage.

Mandi meanwhile, was enjoying herself more than at any other time in her life. This man was way better than that rat Helios had been with her. She felt like he was some kind of pilgrim, worshipping at the altar of her femininity and she was a Goddess welcoming his masculine offering to her. Finally, she felt like she was living her greatest sexual fantasy - all those nights alone with only her own fingers and a surreptitiously procured vibrator she had purchased via mail order without her parent's knowledge, was finally coming true. She was finally having sex with a man who respected her a damned sight more than the callous Greek lothario who had deflowered her.

She was quite unprepared for her orgasm when it arrived in all its glory. First she felt little jolts of electricity that made her shudder. Then she felt a warmth in her loins that seemed to grow in intensity and gradually radiate throughout her entire body. And then a sudden rush as the orgasm took hold of her. She gasped and yelped and she threw her head back up at the roof of the shelter. She was sure her orgasmic cries could be heard for miles around but at that moment as she was in the throes of experiencing the highest plateau of orgasmic bliss a woman could feel, she simply couldn't care less. To hell with being a demure lady, she thought to herself, right at that moment she was a powerful woman announcing her sexuality to the entire world.

Her already intense orgasm was inflamed yet further as she felt the man below her suddenly erupt into his own zenith of sexual potency. She could feel the teated end of the condom inside her swell like a tiny balloon as it was filled with his copious spend - it was the first time she had ever experienced a multiple orgasm. The man below her gnashed and grunted and panted as his whole body stiffened below her, his powerful hands gripping her sides as he came.

Lizzie's own self-pleasuring had her dangling over the orgasmic precipice herself, but still not quite at the point of no return.

As their orgasms subsided, Lizzie and the man below her came to a panting halt. She rose herself off him after a few moments, his still hard penis slapped down onto his belly as it was freed from the confines of her vagina. Pooled in the teated the end of the condom, his greyish-white deposit could clearly be seen. Lizzie, still not sated, impetuously decided that she didn't want the man's continuing tumescence to go to waste. In a matter of moments she had extracted another condom from her bag, knelt down to remove the used condom from his penis, rolled the new condom on to him and then mounted him herself. She knew that shouldn't be doing this, that he would probably be almost painfully over-sensitive in his post orgasmic state, but it was just what she needed to push her over the edge. Miranda simply looked on, resting on her knees as her friend rode the anonymous man, a pained expression of immense discomfort on his face. He hadn't protested nor thrown her off however, which Lizzie took as permission for her to continue.

Sure enough, it wasn't long before she felt her own orgasm gratefully consume her. She didn't abandon herself to it in quite such an explicit manner as her friend had a few minutes earlier, but it nonetheless felt incredible. But what amazed her more than anything else was that the man below her erupted yet again. She had no idea it was possible for a man to cum more than once in quick succession, judging by the expression of amazement on his face, he seemed to be as surprised as she was.

"Ho-oly fuckkk!!" The man gasped as his third orgasm of the afternoon finally dissipated.

Lizzie rose up off the man and knelt beside him. She loved the way his chest heaved as he tried to catch his breath. For a couple of minutes the three of them simply stayed as they were - the two women on their knees either side of the man laid on his back, his once proud erection returning to its normal state. After a little while, Lizzie slipped off the condom and dropped it onto the floor beside the one her friend had used earlier. Both girls stood and then helped the man to his feet - it was only then that he finally pulled up his pants and his jeans and made himself decent again.

"Wow, what can I say." The man said eventually, "Thank you girls for the most incredible afternoon!"

"No, thank you!" Mandi said as she hugged the man and kissed him on his cheek, "You were amazing. And you've totally helped me get over my issues with men!"

"Well, I'm glad to have been of service!" He replied warmly.

"And thank you from me too." Lizzie added, "I know it was unfair but you did prove my theory."

"What, the theory that all men are the same?" The man replied, "The theory that any man would gladly drop his pants if a young lady asks him to? That basically we're all little more than randy hormone-driven beasts?"

"Um... Well..." Lizzie replied sheepishly.

The man smiled broadly.

"I did that because I wanted to do that!" He said in reply with a chuckle, "I wasn't acting on some primal urge, and I know plenty of guys who would never, and I mean never, drop his pants for a strange woman just because she asks him to. I did that for you because... I dunno... it felt like it'd be fun... and it was fun! So as far as your little wager is concerned, well... perhaps you should call it a draw!"

The three of them suddenly erupted into a smiling fit of giggles as all the tension in the old wooden shelter dissolved into the ether. Eventually, after making sure that the shelter showed no evidence of what had transpired within its wooden interior, the two girls escorted the man back to the road and back to the spot where they had first picked him up. As he continued on his way with a final friendly kiss on the cheek and a friendly wave, the girls turned the car around to head for home, it suddenly occurred to them that they still had no idea who he was, and they never would know his identity either. Likewise, he had no idea who the two girls were that had given him such an incredibly erotic afternoon. Perhaps the total anonymity of their encounter had been what had made it so perfect.

"So then..." Mandi said as they approached their village, "Still think all men are the same?"

Lizzie pondered, deep in thought for a moment.

"We-ell... maybe not all of them." She conceded.