Proving His Love Ch. 2

Story Info
Mark comes home.
4k words
3.98
34.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronda stood by the window, peeking out the curtain. Her boyfriend Mark had been out of town for two weeks, and he was due back any moment. The anticipation was killing her as she thought of the plans she had for their afternoon.

When she saw the pick?up pull up to the curb, she turned to Matthew, grinning from ear to ear. “He’s here,” she announced.

“Alright,” Matthew said. He sat on the couch and patted his lap. “Come here.”

She giggled and scurried across the room to perch in Matthew’s lap as Mark pushed the door open. She wiggled her bottom against him and he pressed her thighs apart, exposing the black thong panties she wore beneath her short skirt.

Mark stepped into the living room and the pair watched as confusion washed over his face. “What…” his eyes traveled from his twin brother, to his girlfriend, and down to the skirt, hitched up around her thighs and leaving little to the imagination. “What are you guys up to?”

Ronda smiled back at Matthew and then up at Mark. “What do you think is going on here, dear?”

Mark shook his head. “Matt?”

“No, I think you should talk to me right now,” Ronda said.

“Ronda, what…?”

I trust you had a good time on your trip?”

“It was alright. I missed you…” Mark started.

“Missed me. So you said. I’m glad you were able to fill the void with…what was she again?” Ronda asked over her shoulder.

“A slamming red?head,” Matthew supplied.

The color drained from Mark’s face as he shot his brother a dirty look.

“Oh no, don’t look at him,” Ronda said. “He didn’t have to tell me, you did.”

“What do you mean I did?” he asked.

“Good. I’m glad you aren’t going to try to deny it. That’ll save us some time,” Ronda said. “I picked up the phone while you were recanting the details of your victory.”

Mark looked as though he was going to be ill. “Don’t worry my darling Mark. I’m not angry,” she said.

Mark looked relieved as he dropped his bags to the floor and smiled. “Oh, so…” he started toward her, but she put out her hand and he stopped in his tracks.

“I’m not angry, mind you, but there is going to be punishment,” Ronda said. She grinned at Matthew over her shoulder. “I have it all planned out.”

“Punishment?” Mark’s smile faded.

“Yes. I have plans for you and your brother here, dear. You are going to prove yourself to me.”

Mark found Ronda’s eyes and offered her a sly grin. “Why am I more than a little bit turned on right now?” he asked.

Ronda stood up and looked at the twins soberly. “Matthew, Mark, follow me upstairs,” she said, and without a word of explanation she started up the stairs.

She was nearly to the top of the stairs when Matthew stood up and gestured at his brother. “We’re supposed to go upstairs,” he said.

“You in on this?” Matthew asked.

Mark shrugged his shoulders and followed Ronda up the stairs. His curious brother was not far behind. When the two reached the top of the stairs, they found Ronda sitting in Mark’s room, where she had pulled his desk chair into middle of the floor.

“Shut the door Matthew,” she said, and he did, leaving the twins standing just inside the room.

“What’s going on Ronda?” Mark asked.

“I’ll do the talking,” Ronda said. Her voice had a commanding tone that was more than a little out of character, and both brothers found it exhilarating. “Matthew, you sit over there on the bed.”

Matthew crossed the room and sat on the edge of the bed.

“Mark, on your knees here in front of me,” Ronda said.

Mark laughed. “On my knees, huh?”

“Yes. Now,” she demanded. She wasn’t laughing.

“How is it that you think you are going to make me do that?” he asked.

“That’s easy,” Ronda said. “Matthew could you fill him in please?”

“Well, Mark,” Matthew said. There was almost an audible sound as Mark’s head snapped to the side to look at his brother. “How long have you are Ronda dated?”

Mark paused a long moment before he said, “A little over four years.”

“Four years and seven months,” Ronda said.

“Alright. And in that four years and seven months, how many private and completely embarrassing pieces of information do you think that Ronda has acquired on you?” Matthew asked.

“I?I don’t know, a few,” Mark said. His face was flushed as his eyes darted back and forth between his brother and his girlfriend. It was obvious he had a thing or two in mind.

“Hundreds,” Ronda said.

“That’s probably a pretty accurate guess,” Matthew said. “Let’s go with hundreds. So here’s the deal. You cooperate with what the lady has planned, or a lot of people are going to know a lot of very embarrassing, possibly very damaging, things about you.”

“Okay, I suppose I can play along,” Mark said quickly. He took three steps forward and stopped in front of Ronda. With a deep breath he dropped to his knees in front of her.

“I thought you might be cooperative,” Ronda said.

Mark started to say something again, but she reached out and pressed her bare foot to his mouth.

“We discussed this talking thing,” Ronda said, pressing her foot against his mouth. “Do you remember what I said?”

He nodded, his neck bent back as she pushed against him.

“Good. Now sit right there,” she said. “Matthew, get the rope please.”

Mathew stood up from the bed and picked up a coil of thin yellow rope from the floor. He carried the rope over and handed it to Ronda, then stood behind Mark, who was starting to laugh again.

“What are you going to do Ronda, tie me up?” he laughed.

Matthew pressed one knee against his brother’s back. “She told you to shut up,” he said.

Mark shut his mouth obediently as Ronda started to slowly unwind the rope. “Put your hands behind your back,” she said.

He looked up at her dumbly, and Matthew rewarded him with another jab of the knee to his back.

“Ow!” Mark yelled. “Alright! Alright!”

Mark put his hands behind his back and Matthew grabbed them quickly, pressing his wrists together. Ronda stood up and walked slowly around behind him. She wrapped the rope around his wrists a few times and then handed it to Matthew.

“Tie his hands to his ankles for me,” she said. “And make sure he can’t get out.”

“Hey!” Mark started to yell and struggle, but his brother already had the advantage. Before he could get himself out of his grip, Matthew had him tied securely so that he sat on his knees with his hands and feet tied behind his back in strong knots that were sure to hold against his struggles.

“Comfortable?” Ronda asked.

“No,” Mark replied.

“Good. How about you just sit there for a bit?” she said.

“Do I have a choice?”

Ronda laughed. “No, you don’t actually. Not at all.”

Matthew laughed too as he stepped from behind his brother and took Ronda’s hand. Her eyes locked with Mark’s as she led his brother over to his bed.

“What are you doing?” Mark asked. His voice begged with them for answers.

“Should I find a gag?” Matthew asked as he wrapped his arms around Ronda.

“Yes, that’s a good idea,” Ronda said. “I have just the thing.”

The brothers watched as she reached beneath her skirt and pulled off her tiny panties. She tossed them to Matthew, knowing that her boyfriend would get a taster of her sweet pussy as his brother shoved them in his mouth and taped them in place with a roll of duct tape he found on the dresser.

Mark’s protests were now muffled as his brother went back to Ronda. As their lips met Mark screamed in horror, but the lovers were only excited more. Passionately they kissed, tongues dancing and bodies pressing together. Matthew reached down and cupped Ronda’s bare ass in his hand, she moaned as his fingers found the flesh of her found ass and dug into it forcefully.

“Oh Matthew,” she moaned as he lifted her off the ground. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and he tossed her on the bed.

From his place only feet away Mark’s yells were turning to grunts of displeasure and disbelief as he watched his girlfriend and his brother on his own bed.

Matthew stood up and with one hard yank he pulled Ronda’s skirt from her body, leaving her neatly trimmed pussy and firm ass exposed to both of them.

“Do you want to watch me eat her?” he asked, turning to his brother as he hit his knees beside the bed.

Mark yelled through his gag and shook his head.

“Mmmm….she has such a tasty little pussy, doesn’t she?” Matthew hooked his arms around Ronda’s thighs and dove in. The contact of his mouth against her clit and the excitement of Mark watching sent her into a screaming frenzy almost immediately.

“Matthew, yes!” she yelled as she gripped the bed with both hands, tossing and writhing in ecstasy as Matthew’s tongue worked her pussy expertly.

Behind him Mark whimpered, and Matthew pulled her legs open wider, pressing her thighs to the bed and opening her flower wide without touching it. “Such a beautiful, tight, tasty little pussy,” he said as he flicked at her clit with his tongue.

“Oh yes!” Ronda cried out as her groping hands found Matthew’s head. Her hips grinding against his face, her hands pulling him closer and his tongue busily gliding over her was pushing Ronda fast toward climax, and everyone in the room knew her well enough to know it.

Mark’s cries fell silent as his girlfriend’s grew louder. Harder and faster she fucked Matthew’s face and cried out his name until all at once she let go, her back arching and her hips bucking. Matthew’s tongue moved faster as she came against his face, prolonging her orgasm to something she had never experienced before.

Breathlessly Matthew wiped Ronda’s cum from his face onto Mark’s bed and turned to look at his brother. “Now you want to watch me fuck her, don’t you.”

Upload: If you choose to upload your story, it should be uploaded as a plain text file with a file name ending in ".txtTears welled up in Mark’s eyes as he shook his head and tried to voice his protests fruitlessly. “I think he does, Ronda. I bet he’s getting a monstrous hard?on,” Matthew said.

Ronda sat up on the bed, her dripping pussy still spread wide open. “I’m sure he does,” she said, wearing an evil grin. “Maybe I should check it out.”

She stood up and walked over to stand in front of him. Sitting on his knees his face lined up almost directly with her pussy as she stood in front of him. With one foot she reached out and felt the front of his jeans with her toes.

“Just as I suspected. Rock hard,” she said. She smiled down at him. "Oh, you poor baby, did you want some of this?”

Grabbing him by the hair she shoved his face against her and rubbed it into her pussy, then pulled away and stood in front of him with her hands on her hips.

“Glad to see you are enjoying your punishment,” she said.

He tried to yell again as she turned and walked back to Matthew, who stood next to the bed watching her. The two kissed again, Ronda sharing in the sweet taste of her juices in his mouth as his tongue explored her mouth.

As they kissed Ronda found the top of Matthew’s gym shorts and pushed her hands inside. Pulling them down she felt his hard cock against her hand. As usual he was not wearing any underwear. Behind her Ronda heard Mark gasp and sputter.

She smiled as her mouth left Matthew’s long enough for him to pull her shirt over her head. She was not wearing a bra, and her large pink nipples stood taught on her small round breasts, the excitement of the moment obvious. Matthew’s fingers danced over them, pinching lightly as she reached to pull his shirt over his head.

Matthew turned Ronda so that Mark had a full view of her from the side, and he stood behind her. He smacked her on the ass and she giggled, bending over at the waist. He smacked her ass again and she spread her legs, her ass in the air.

Rubbing his hands over her ass cheeks, Matthew pressed her forward so that she was on her hands and knees on the bed in front of him. Mark’s eyes were wide as he silently watched his brother climb onto the bed behind her and rub his hard cock between her legs. She moaned and tossed her head back as his fingers ran over her wet slit. With his other hand he reached up and took a handful of her hair, pulling back on it hard.

“Oh!” she cried out as her neck extended toward him painfully.

Matthew pulled harder as he pressed her legs apart and entered her with a hard thrust.

“Ooooohhhh!” she cried again as he drew his hips back and rammed into her again. Pulling her toward him by the hair Matthew pounded against her from behind, his hard cock pushing deeper and deeper inside her.

“Oh Matthew!” Ronda screamed. “Yes Matthew! Fuck me harder!”

Mark’s eyes were glued to the two of them as his brother rode Ronda hard. His balls slapped against her ass as he slid in and out of her pussy, her tight hole bringing him easily to the height of ecstasy.

“Oh Matthew! Cum for me Matthew!” she screamed as he slammed into her again.

His hops moved faster against her, and he moved both of his hands to grip her hips as he pumped against her. “Oh yes,” he moaned. “Yes, yes, yes…”

Thrusting against her once more Matthew gripped her hips and pressed against her, shooting his wad deep inside her hot pussy. Then the two of them stayed in that position for several minutes catching their breath as Mark looked on wordlessly.

Finally Ronda pulled herself to her knees and Matthew leaned back to sit on the bed, his softening cock sliding out of her. She crawled across the bed, grinning at Mark.

“Mmmm Mark,” she said. “Isn’t your brother amazing?”

Mark whimpered a little as she put her feet on the ground and moved toward him, crawling on her hands and knees.

“Mark, baby,” she cooed as she reached him. She pressed her naked body against him and slid herself up until they were eye to eye. “If I take this tape off, can I trust you not to say anything unless I tell you to?”

He nodded emphatically and grunted some sort of reply.

Ronda turned and looked at Matthew, who still sat on the bed. “I suppose he’s suffered enough,” she said.

Matthew shrugged in response and Ronda reached out her hand, ripping the tape from his face in one quick motion.

“Oh fuck!” he yelled, spitting the panties from his mouth. “That hurt!”

“She told you to be quiet,” Matthew said, and Mark reluctantly closed his mouth.

“Mark, we have been through a lot together,” Ronda said. “And we can get through you being a lying, cheating sack of crap.”

Mark stared at her wordlessly.

“Do you want to earn my trust again, Mark?” Ronda asked.

“Of course I do,” he said quietly.

“Good. I thought you would say that. And I have thought of a way for you to prove your love and devotion to me,” she said.

“What do you want me to do?” he asked.

“First tell me. Tell me how devoted you are to me,” she said.

Mark’s eyes locked with Ronda’s for what seemed to both of them like an endless moment. His expression was a mixture of so many different emotions, it was difficult to read what was going on inside his head. “You are the one I love Ronda,” he said. “I am sorry I hurt you, my darling, and I will do anything it takes to make it up to you.”

Ronda bit her lip and looked from Mark to his brother on the bed. “You’ll do anything?”

“Anything,” he replied simply.

“I want you to suck your brother’s dick,” she said.

Mark coughed and looked alarmed. “You want me to do what?”

“Suck my cum off your brother’s dick,” she said. “Give him an amazing blow job.”

Mark looked at Matthew, who still sat on the bed. He expected him to object, but he didn’t say anything. He just sat on the bed and watched them.

“I can’t…” Mark fumbled for the words.

“You said you’d do anything,” she said.

“But…”

Ronda ran her fingers along his cheek and smiled at him. “For me?”

Mark swallowed hard and looked at his brother. “Matt?”

Matthew shrugged his shoulders. “You heard her, it’s for her.”

“But, but…” Mark looked at Ronda, her gorgeous naked body just inches away from him. Her smooth skin begged for his touch, her lips looked so inviting. He knew he would do anything to keep her in his life as he asked, “Are you sure about this?”

Ronda nodded gleefully. “Oh, so sure!”

Mark took a deep breath. Alright, if it’s what you really want.”

Ronda jumped to her feet and clapped like an excited schoolgirl. “Matthew, help me untie him!”

Matthew slowly unfolded himself from his place on the bed and crossed the room. As he knelt behind his brother to untie him, his naked body brushed against his back.

Ronda turned the chair in the middle of the room so that it was facing away from the bed and she straddled it, leaving her with a good view of the bed and anyone who might be on the bed a good view of her slightly open pussy.

Free from the ropes Mark stood up, rubbing his wrists and stretching out his cramped legs.

“Matthew, you sit on the bed,” Ronda said, and he followed her directions, sitting at the head of the bed with his back against the headboard.

“Mark, come stand in front of me,” she said.

He walked over and stood directly in front of her, fidgeting nervously.

Ronda grabbed the front of his shirt and gently pulled him down so that his mouth met hers in a slow, sensual kiss he felt through out his body. Still holding him there, her face just inches from his and her breath warm on his face, Ronda whispered, “This turns me on so much.”

She let go and Mark hesitantly stood back up. He licked his lips nervously and looked down at her.

“Take your clothes off for me baby,” she said.

“What do I need to…”

“Shhhh. Don’t ask questions, just take them off.” Ronda’s voice was softer now, gently prodding him to obey rather than making demands.

Mark slowly unbuttoned the denim shirt he wore, then left it hanging open, his smooth, broad chest exposed as he moved to unbutton his jeans. Ronda gripped the sides of her chair in excited anticipation as he slid his zipper down, revealing blue boxer?briefs. The bulge in the front was prominently displayed in the tight shorts.

He dropped the pants to the floor and stepped out of them, then tossed the shirt on top of them. Then he held his breath as he stood there in front of her in his underwear.

“I missed you Mark,” she whispered.

Her entire body tingled as he bent down and brushed his lips over hers.

“Take those off, too,” she said against his mouth.

Mark stood up and looked at her nervously. She nodded her encouragement and he took a deep breath, as if he was summoning the courage to do what he was about to do, and pulled them off quickly. He stood before her completely naked, and quite visibly excited, and she shivered.

“Mmmm…” she said. “This is going to be so great.”

Mark reached toward her, but she put out her hand to stop him.

“Go over to the bed,” she said.

His hand stopped half way to her body and stayed there a moment before he pulled it back in and slowly turned around. His tight, bare ass was directly in front of her and she reached out and slapped it once, leaving the red outline of her hand on his skin. He jumped and moved forward toward the bed.

Matthew sat on the bed facing him, the two of them shared a look before Mark reached him. Their bodies were almost identical, darkly tanned skin, taut muscles and hard cocks. Ronda felt herself growing wet as she watched.

Mark climbed onto the bed and knelt in front of his brother on all fours. He looked at Ronda once more and she smiled. He took a deep breath and slowly crawled across the bed, his eyes now on his brother’s growing excitement. His hand reached out tentatively and wrapped around Matthew’s shaft, and Ronda moaned audibly. Her fingers found her wet pussy as Mark stroked the cock in his hands, his fist moving up and down in a painfully slow motion.

“Oh Mark, suck it,” Ronda moaned, her fingers sliding inside her wet slit easily.

Mark reached down and brushed his lips over the head of Matthew’s cock, sliding back and forth gently. Matthew jumped and let out a gasp. Slowly, Mark parted his lips and let his hands guide the head into his mouth. His tongue ran over it, wetting it, and then his lips slid farther down the shaft and Matthew moaned deeply.

12