Provocateur

Story Info
A mysterious woman and an unexpected reaction.
1.2k words
3.96
10.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsViolent
MsViolent
25 Followers

When she walked through the door is when you first noticed her. How couldn't you? She had this way about her. The way she walked. The way she moved. There was just this vibe she sent out across the room.

She smiled when she saw you looking. It was like she expected you to notice, she expected you to look. That was all part of the allure. But she didn't dress slutty with half her body exposed, begging you to look. She didn't need to beg. Her style was more subtle and sophisticated than that, but that didn't make it any less sexy.

Watching her made your skin tingle. It made your imagination run wild. It didn't matter that she was there with some other guy, that was beside the point.

You felt your cock growing as you watched her from the back walking across the room. Her hips swayed. Her high heels sounded like music tracking across the hardwood floor.

The guy she was with was blonde with a square jaw and tan skin. Dressed in a sharp, tailored suit, he was tall and muscular, but not overtly so. Everything about him screamed metrosexual.

They sat at a table maybe twenty-five feet from you. He pulled out the chair for her as she sat down, facing toward you.

Your first reaction was to look away, embarrassed from staring. But she smiled again as she sat down, fully aware you were watching. Still her gaze made you nervous. You looked away so until it felt like she couldn't see.

Your cock was hard now. You couldn't help but feel it bulging in your pants. It throbbed as you looked toward her out of the corner of your eye. You felt your heart thump in the middle of your chest.

The bar was itself was dimly lit with a candles burning on the small tables strewn throughout. It was a small place, just a bar and maybe a dozen tables. Still early, the room was practically empty, just the bartender, two guys at the bar, and another couple in the back. You almost seemed out of place, alone, drinking a beer at a table in the corner.

You took a sip to calm yourself, to give yourself something to do. Your mind told you not to look but your eyes didn't obey.

She was tall. With heels she was almost as tall as her date. Her olive skin seemed to glow in the dim lit. You felt your hand slip down beneath the table. You wanted to stop yourself but you couldn't.

With his back turned to you, you watched her talk to him across the table. Every so often you thought you saw her glance your way. Every time she did it made your cock ache. You felt your hand squeezing yourself, almost like a reflex.

You imagined her down on all fours, facing you, with her date behind her, his hands on her hips, pumping her. You imagined her looking directly at her as she took it. Her silky brown hair flying in all directions with every thrust. Her face and eyes tightly drawn, as she felt his cock pound deep inside her.

Lost in your thoughts for just a moment, she broke your concentration with her grin. Was it obvious you wondered? Your hand trapped under the table, your eyes focused on her.

She got up from the table and headed toward the restroom. At first it seemed deliberate the way she walked right past you, her body on full display. Her little black dress clinging to her every curve, her hips, her ass perfectly outlined.

She didn't pause or turn her head or acknowledge you at all as she moved by.

You couldn't help yourself now. Your mind seemed on overdrive as your hand slid over your pants and up and down the length of your cock.

She was moaning now, grunting with every thrust. He had her hair wrapped in his hand, pulling it back as he pumped her. She begged him to fuck her, staring directly at you as she did.

When she came out of the bathroom your zipper was halfway down. Just as before, she walked smoothly by, her ass on full display as she made her way back to her table.

Your cock throbbed. It ached for more. It seemed like your whole body was on fire.

You imagined her cumming. The look on her face a cross between agony and ecstasy. She squealed. She whimpered. She slammed her ass backward to meet his thick cock. She wanted the feeling of him deep inside her. The pleasure enveloped her. She moaned. She screamed for more. He just kept pumping.

Your hand was in your pants now. You couldn't help it. You didn't care. You looked across at her. She was looking right back at you, a sly grin on her lips.

She kept on looking as your hand raced up and down your cock. The pained look of bliss spread across your face. Her grin turned mischievous when the agony covered your face. You opened your eyes for an instant to see her one more time. You saw her gently nod her head.

In that instant you felt your cock begin to swell, you felt the cum building inside you. Your mouth hung open as it came, the hot sticky liquid spraying out of you. Spurt after spurt after spurt your cock came, the pleasure overwhelming you, the cum covering your hand. You lost yourself in the moment, completely overcome, unaware of everything around you.

Your eyes opened to see her smiling widely at you. You leaned back in your chair, your body felt spent, your mind weak.

You thought of her, still down on all fours, her body spent as well. Still facing toward you, she opened her eyes to see you. It almost seemed as if she wasn't there, her whole body shaken.

Behind her was her date, his hands on her hips, her hair fallen around her now. He had this devilish grin on his face as he looked right at you, knowing what you'd seen. How you'd seen him fuck her, how you'd seen him pound her until she came.

Slowly he pulled out from deep inside her, looking down as he did, a look of satisfaction flooding his eyes.

Gently he pushed her hips, swinging her around. She stayed down on all fours, too spent to do anything else. Slowly her body turned, until instead of seeing her face, you were looking at her from behind. You saw her pussy swollen and red, his thick hot cum oozing out of her, dripping down her leg.

Your mind flickered back to reality for an instant as you heard her chair slide out. With a smile still on her face she got up from the table. Her date did as well.

She walked directly toward you with her date following behind. The anxiety flooded over you, knowing what she'd seen.

She walked closer still, looking down at your arm hidden under the table as she did. Your body froze as she looked at you. But even now, your eyes couldn't help be drawn toward her.

She paused for an instant, knowing you were at a loss. She grinned as she took her date's hand and feigned toward the door.

"Do you want to watch?"

MsViolent
MsViolent
25 Followers