Prowling Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
452 Followers

They continued that way, the sixth hand was, he announced for Vanessa's slacks. He himself won that pot and she moved up to him allowing him to unbutton the waist band and pull her pants down, taking the slacks off of her and claim an even more special kiss.

There was a certain festal air to the game from the fourth hand onward. The eighth hand, he told them, was for Vanessa's bra, and was won by one of the other guys, who got the bra and the kiss, and a chance to pinch her nipple, causing a sexy squeak from her.

They played through the ninth hand and his announcement that the tenth hand was for Vanessa's panties, met with a cheer. Ford won the panties, got them and the kiss and got a chance to stick a finger into her vagina. She went on her toes from his pressure. They all cheered.

The evening of poker was then winding down. Vanessa, now naked, was serving them more drinks and snacks. She was being pawed by one and all, and raised no objection at all.

"Last hand," David announced. "This one is for Vanessa's mouth!"

Again there was cheering. But that went to 'booing', as David won the hand himself.

"I'm a fair man," he said, "This gorgeous, black woman will be sharing the bed with me tonight so that I donate her mouth to the general welfare of the group."

He turned to her and said: "Understand?"

"Yes, Massa David," she drawled, "Blow jobs for everyone, and ahm the gal what cin do dat!"

He took her by the hand to the other side of the rec room, and had her kneel on the carpet. The rest of the evening had begun. She serviced them all, then allowed them to fuck her. They were about each good for two rounds. She was still naked, when they walked their guests to the door.

When the guests were gone, he took her by the hand to the patio. She sat there having a drink, as he prepared the claw footed outside tub for her.

When it was about ready, she said to him with unfeigned warmth: ( "David, you take such good care of me!"

"Of course I do," he answered, kissing her, "You're my Vanessa."

The End

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
452 Followers