Proxyphilia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oroslegos
oroslegos
11 Followers

She had just wanted to make him happy. Ever since she saw him on the street that day. Since she found him and followed him and saw that he was so lonely. She was lonely, too. People thought that people like Jack were monsters but she knew dozens of guys her own age that were truly monstrous. She had dealt with plenty of them over the years and finding a nice man, finding Jack after all these years and remembering how kind and strong he was, she knew it was what she wanted. Not a boy, but a real man. She had wanted that for a long time.

She cried until she heard the door of her apartment open and then shut again. She had forgotten to lock it after Jack left. Her breath caught in her lungs as fear and excitement made her heart race. The bedroom door creaked and she sat up. The bright lights in the living room contrasted with the dim light of her bedroom and all she saw was a tall silhouette in the doorway. She wanted it to be Jack so badly that for a second she doubted it was.

"Hey... pumpkin," he said, "lie back down, it's time for bed." He stepped into the room and shut the door behind him. Then, he walked to the side of the bed and turned off the lamp on her nightstand.

She didn't know if he could tell she had been crying or if he could see that she was now smiling, but she lay back down on the bed. Jack sat down at the foot of the bed and she felt the bed shift as he pulled off his boots. He picked up the covers and got under them with her, lying on his side facing her, still wearing his shirt and jeans and belt.

"I thought I'd never see you, again," she said quietly.

"Daddy's here, now," he said. He cupped her face with his hand and wiped a tear from her cheek with his thumb. He kissed her other cheek, then gave her a chaste kiss on her lips, leaving the salty taste of her own tears on them.

"Be a good girl, now," he said, "roll over for Daddy."

He tugged her shoulders with his hands and she rolled onto her side, facing away from him. Then, he scooted closer, spooning her. He lay one arm out and she put her head down on his bicep and back against his chest. He wrapped his other arm around her waist and pulled her body close to his.

Jennifer couldn't calm her emotions as she lay in Jack's arms. This is what she had been longing for, what she had come so close to getting, what she thought she had lost forever, and what she finally had. She didn't know why Jack had changed his mind and wasn't even sure what she could have done to prevent him from storming out. But he was here, now, and she was happy. Despite this, she cried and held onto his arm to make sure he didn't leave again.

Jack held Jennifer as she cried, and he cried with her, out of sympathy and happiness. He felt like he could be himself around her and not be judged and hated.

He moved his hand from her hip to her chest, delicately touching her sternum, where he had hit her.

"I'm sorry I hurt you," he whispered.

She took his hand and placed his palm flat on her chest.

"It only hurt when you left," she said. She held his hand to her chest and closed her eyes. "I don't want you to leave, again."

"I don't want to leave, either."

He pulled his arm away from her and raised it to her neck, gently brushing her hair away from it. He leaned over and kissed her softly. She sighed and he kissed her again. He planted little kisses along her shoulder and neck all the way up to her ear. Then he kissed from the top of her neck back down to her shoulder. He put his arm around her and listened to her breathing in the dark. He nipped her neck and her tiny body began to squirm in his grasp.

He shifted in the bed and managed to bring his hands together while keeping his arms around Jennifer's small frame and started undoing the buttons on her pajama top. He opened the first two and then stopped. It was far enough for now.

"Lie still, now, honey," he said to her.

"Yes, Daddy," she gasped.

He leaned over her shoulder and looked at the little gap he had made in her pajamas. The light in her room was out but there was still some dim light coming in from the living room. He could just make out the shape of her body in the gloom. Her breasts were small: she was almost flat-chested.

"Do you think I'm pretty, Daddy?" she asked him.

"Daddy thinks you're very pretty."

"The boys say my breasts are too small. I'm sorry I have small breasts, Daddy," Jennifer said, her voice catching.

Jack looked down at her. She kept her face turned away from him.

"Let Daddy touch them, honey," he said. He gently ran his fingers down the center of her chest and then let them slid down across her little tit. Laying on her side, her breast was a little cone resting on the bed. It was small but puffy and soft. He slid his fingers under it and let his thumb slid across her nipple. He reached up to her other breast and cupped it with his hand, cradled it, and carefully slid his thumb across that nipple as well. Her nipples were starting to harden at his touch and he was getting stiff as well.

"They're not too small, princess. Daddy likes your breasts very much. You're the most beautiful girl he's ever seen," Jack said.

Jennifer gasped again and shook a little, sobbing again as her emotions overcame her once more.

"Don't cry, baby," Jack said, "Daddy's here." He held her while she cried a little more and continued to fondle her breasts.

He took his hand away and then carefully slipped it under the hem of her pajama top, delicately touching her chest again and then tracing his fingers down her stomach to her waist. He went slowly, making little circles on her tummy, sliding across to her side, and back to curl around her belly button. He slipped his fingers down the little curve from her belly button to the waistband of her pajama bottoms.

"Does that feel good, baby?" Hearing Jack's rich baritone right next to her ear sent chills through her body.

"Yes, Daddy," Jennifer said. She loved feeling Jack's hands on her body. It was better than she could have hoped for. He was strong but so gentle and so slow. Her emotions were so strong from earlier that she was swinging from dizzying mania to crippling fear and sadness to overwhelming relief and back. Her emotions were making Jack's touch even more intense.

What they were doing was hot. She could feel how wet she was every time they moved. She pushed her ass against her Daddy's crotch and could feel his hard-on even in his jeans.

"It feels so good, Daddy. I like it when you touch me. I get so excited," Jennifer said.

Her Daddy hugged her. He put one hand on her tit and one on her tummy and pushed his crotch against her bottom. He squeezed her breast and kissed her neck fiercely. She loved the feeling of his erection pressing against her and she wanted more.

"I can feel it between my legs, Daddy. I feel so hot and wet down there..."

"Pull down your pajamas, pumpkin, let Daddy feel," he said.

Jennifer reached down to the waistband of her pajama bottoms and squirmed out of them, managing to push them a little bit down below her bottom. Jack reached up and pulled her shoulder until she lay back. Then he reached down between her thighs and pushed them apart slightly until there was a little space between her legs.

"That's my good girl," Jack said.

He put his hand on the curve of her belly just below her navel. He moved his hand across to grab her hip and squeezed it, to her delight. His hand slid down the outside of her thigh and then across it to the inside of it. He put two fingers between her leg touching the inside of her thighs and drew them up, slowly, towards her crotch. She could barely stand it and shivered as they approached her vagina but they didn't touch it yet.

Her Daddy brought his hand back up to her tummy again and slid it down slowly until it reached her waist which he caressed for a moment. Then he let his fingers gently cross her mound until they reached her labia. His hard fingers delicately drifted between her legs along the soft outer lips of her vagina. He caressed her lips another moment before putting a finger right on her slit, at the very bottom, and dragged it up to the top again. He did this once or twice more before putting his whole hand over her pussy. He put some pressure on it and worked his hand up and down, ensuring he pressed firmly against the top of her slit.

Jennifer's breathing became ragged as Jack rubbed her wet cunt. Her fluids were slipping out of her slit and leaving the palm of his hand a little slick. He slid his middle finger up and down her slit and it was quickly coated with her juice. He put his index and ring fingers on her labia and pushed them apart, then slipped his middle finger into her inner lips. He slid it along the innermost edge of her pussy, along the entrance of her canal. He brought it up and found the little nub at the top of her pussy and Jennifer gasped when he pressed it.

Daddy rubbed his little girl's clit and she gasped and shivered as he did.

"Do you like it when Daddy touches your special place?"

"Yes, Daddy," Jennifer said between breaths.

"It will be our little secret, OK, princess? Only Daddy will touch your special place and make you feel good," he said, slipping another finger into her pussy.

He slid his fingers up and down her pussy, firmly pressing against her clit or the entrance to her body. Sometimes letting a finger dip deeper inside her, just a little into her canal. Then he brought his fingers back up and held them together, pinning her clit between the tips of his two fingers, rubbing them across it quickly.

Jennifer gasped as Jack fingered her. His touch sent jolts through her body and she held the bedsheets tightly in her little fists. He moved a bit and held his hand stiffly so that he could use his whole arm to vigorously stroke her slick clit with his fingers.

"Oh, fuck," she said, "oh, Jack."

"Call me Daddy, princess," Jack scolded her.

"Oh, Daddy, fuck," she said.

He stroked her harder, his own cock hard against the crotch of his jeans, and she gasped. She clenched her teeth and then hissed as he rubbed her clit.

"Oh," she moaned, "Oh," and then gasped a high pitched, "Daddy!" as she writhed and moaned some more. Jack didn't stop rubbing her, though, and a few minutes later she was shaking and moaning, again. He kept his hand on her mound, his fingers curling between the fold's of his little girls pussy, stroking the little nub above her vagina until she cried out, again.

"No, no," she gasped and reached down to grab his hand, firmly, pulling it off her sensitive clit. "No, more," she said. She stopped twisting on the bed and gasped for breath for a few moments, unwilling or unable to say anything.

Jack shifted back onto his side in the bed and then rolled Jennifer over, pulling her against him to spoon once more. He held her, kissing her neck, as she panted and caught her breath.

"Oh, fuck," she said hoarsely. She took a few more breaths to regain her composure.

"Oh, Daddy," Jennifer laughed, "you made me feel so nice!"

Jack held her and stroked her soft breasts and hard nipples with his firm hands. He kissed her back and her neck tenderly. She reached back and put her hand on his crotch, feeling his erection.

"You make me so happy, princess. Do you want to make Daddy feel good, too?"

"Oh, yes, Daddy," Jennifer said.

Jack reached down to undo his belt and then unbuttoned his jeans. Jennifer found his hands and then his zipper and pulled it down herself. She slipped her hand into his underwear and grabbed the base of his thick, hard cock.

"Oh, Daddy, what's this? It feels so big and so strong," Jennifer said.

"That's Daddy's penis, princess," he said pulling his jeans down a bit.

Jennifer kept her hand wrapped around Jack's cock until he freed it from his pants and underwear. She squeezed the base of his shaft, then slid her hand up to the tip which was already wet.

"It's hot and wet, like my special place, Daddy."

Jack pulled her hand off his cock and scooted up against her once more.

"Lift up your leg for Daddy," Jack said.

Jennifer lifted one leg and Jack put his dick against her pussy, then laid her leg back down, trapping his cock between her thighs. Jennifer shifted, trying to get his thick cock to slide into her vagina, but Jack held her hips tightly.

"It's OK, Jack," she said, "I'm on the pill."

"Hush, now," Jack whispered in her ear, "Lie still. Let Daddy do what he wants."

Jennifer was puzzled but didn't protest. Tonight had already been much better than she expected and she knew going into it that Jack was different from other men.

Jack put his arms around Jennifer and closed his eyes, enjoying the intimacy of the moment, feeling her skin on his chest, his hard cock between her legs.

He put his hand between her thighs and lifted one leg up slightly, then started thrusting his hips slowly. His cock, a little slick from his own pre-cum, slid along her pussy. Her own fluids leaked over it and, after a few moments, his cock and her thighs were starting to get very wet.

He held her leg up a little bit higher, saying, "Just like this, honey, hold still just a little while," and then put his hand between her legs.

He pushed his cock against her vagina but didn't penetrate her. He just slid his dick along her cunt and then started putting his fingers between them, wiping more of her juice around to the underside of his penis. Then, he touched her leg again, pushing it back down.

He held her legs together, thrusting his slick cock between her thighs and against her pussy. Sometimes, his dick pressed against her vagina or her clit and excited her but, for now, she just lay against Jack and listened to his heavy breathing. She realized that even though it wasn't stimulating, it was incredibly hot. Feeling him, listening to him, was exciting her. She squeezed her legs together and he groaned and gripped her hips tightly as he thrust his cock between her thighs.

A moment later, Jack paused and reached around, taking her hand and lowering it down to her crotch. He guided her fingers between her legs until she felt the tip of his penis.

"Can you feel Daddy, princess?" he asked.

"Oh, Daddy, I do feel it. You're so long and thick, Daddy," Jennifer said.

"It's because of you, pumpkin," Jack said, "Daddy's little girl makes him so hard."

He started pushing against her again, his cock sliding in and out of the crevice between her legs. She felt the underside of his dick sliding forward and backward along her fingers. Jack put his hand back on her hip, holding her tightly as he pushed his cock between her thighs and against her pussy.

As he did, Jennifer clenched her thighs together and pushed her ass into Jack's thrust. Jack groaned as her pussy slide along the top of his dick. She kept it up, backing into Jack's thrusts, causing him to push harder against her, and he seemed to enjoy the rhythm.

"Princess, Daddy can't hold back much longer," Jack said.

They moved together for a few more strokes before Jack held her hip still and slowed his pace.

"Oh... be a good girl," he said, "lie still now."

He pushed his cock between her legs slowly, now, breathing heavily. Jennifer stopped moving but kept clenching her thighs as he slowly thrust against her.

"Oh, baby," Jack said, "hold your hand out for Daddy," taking her hand in his and holding it still near the end of his dick.

"OK, Daddy," she said. She hadn't expected sex with Jack to be like this, but she was enjoying it so much. He was so strong and so gentle at the same time. Sex with him was so different, but so much fun. She could be his good girl. She cupped her hand around the tip of his prick and waited.

Jack felt the tightness in the pit of his stomach grow. He imagined he could feel it moving to his balls and then flowing through his cock. He held his little girl close with one hand on her stomach, thrusting his dick between her thighs, his other hand held hers close to the tip of his penis.

"Oh, oh, princess, Daddy's... cumming..."

Jack thrust a few more times and then pushed his hips forward and held them there. Jennifer could feel his cock pulsing between her legs as he squirted thick, white cum into her waiting hand.

"Oh, Daddy," Jennifer said. She had both of her slick hands on Jack's cock and could feel his sperm rushing through his penis. She could feel it spurting from the tip and coating her palm as he deposited his load into her waiting hand.

Jack held her tiny body tightly as he came, grunting into her ear. When he was finished, Jennifer held his cum in the palm of her hand.

"Oh, baby," Jack whispered, planting little kisses on her neck.

"Daddy, look how much came out," she said, turning her head towards him a little as she held up her hand.

"I've been saving it for you, honey," Jack said.

He took her hand and put it between her legs, smearing his cum onto his cock and her labia. He intertwined their fingers and ran them along his cock and between the folds of her pussy. He scooted back, pulling his cock from between her legs, and she turned to lay on her back.

Jack leaned close, whispering in her ear, "I've wanted to do that to you for a long time, princess."

Jennifer's heart fluttered, but she wasn't sure why. "Daddy..." she said. She found his lips in the darkness and kissed them, and he kissed her back.

Their fingers glided up her mound and across her stomach, leaving a thin trail of semen. They cupped her breasts and made them wet with cum. And they kissed.

Jack put his finger in Jennifer's mouth and she sucked the semen off of it. Then, he kissed her, and they both tasted his salty flavor. Their legs tangled, he cradled her face in his hands and kissed her, and she rested her hands on his chest and felt his muscles.

"Daddy loves you, princess," Jack said. He couldn't believe what they had just done. He had resigned himself to a solitary, empty life. He had cast himself out of society. He never thought anyone would want to try to understand him, or accept him, or desire him. He was in love with her, already. He knew it was too soon, but he hoped it would grow to something more.

"I love you, too, Daddy," Jennifer said. She was happy. Things hadn't gone exactly as she thought they would, but she really didn't know what she had expected. Jack was a little worse and a little better than she had imagined. She wasn't sure how much of him was old memories, how much was her hopes, and how much was the real Jack, but she had time to find out.

They made out and when they got tired they tossed the remainder of their clothes off the bed and Jack held Jennifer in his arms while they slept.

oroslegos
oroslegos
11 Followers