Prude No More

Story Info
Helen goes to visit a friend and comes back a new woman.
5.3k words
4.17
49k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The New Helen

Helen looked up at the time. The day was dragging along. "I can help you," she said to the next customer in line. As much as she hated this job, she loved the paycheck as well as the room for advancement. She applied her fake banker smile as the next man approached.

"Deposit," the tall man said.

"Of course," Helen smiled.

'Two more hours,' she thought to herself.

One after the other she served the banks, customers until Rodney the branch manager closed the doors. The final customer left. All that was left was to count the money, secure the safe, and she was free for the weekend. No working Saturday for her.

"Enjoy your weekend," Sally said. Sally was one of her co-workers. Helen only nodded. Her weekend consisted of visiting an old friend.

"I will," Helen replied. She got in her car and headed for the airport. Her bag had been already packed, and her flight itinerary was on her phone. She was all set to go.

Everything went to plan. Helen had got to the airport on time. Her luggage got checked in, and she went through the security lines without any problems.

She sat looking out at the tarmac awaiting her plane. Her mind drifted to seeing Jackie. A friend she hadn't seen since High School. Back then they were inseparable. They often tricked people into believing they were sisters.

After High School things changed Jackie's parents filed for divorce, Jackie sided with her father. Which wasn't a surprise seeing how her mother was a drinker. He took Jackie to the other end of the continent.

They had tried to stay in contact, but as usual, things didn't happen as planned. Now almost thirteen years later social media had brought them together. They had been chatting online for just over a year.

The sound of the lady announcing her flight number brought Helen back to reality. She gathered her one carry on and boarded the plane. She sat next to a plump man who insisted on telling her the ins and outs of life insurance. Helen nodded her head throughout the flight until the man turned over and fell asleep. Helen took the chance to catch a few winks herself, seeing as it was a long trip. She felt like she hardly got a few winks in when the seat belt chime went off.

"Ma'am," the stewardess said as she lightly woke Helen up. "Please fasten your seatbelt."

Helen nodded as she tried to wake up. She looked at the time she had slept for two hours. Helen pulled the seat belt across her lap and fastened it. As she looked at her top, two of her buttons had been unclasped. Helen knew she buttoned them up because the man had been staring at her chest. She looked over at him. He smiled back at her.

The chime went off again letting them know they were about to descend. Helen gave the man a cold stare as she clasped the buttons back. The landing went smooth, as she left she gave the pilots and staff a handshake.

For most people, a large airport like this one would be intimidating, but Helen was used to large airports. She looked up at the signs and followed them. She grabbed her bags from luggage claim and looked for her friend.

Jackie had changed since High School her profile picture showed a blonde hair instead of the brown hair she had in High School. Helen looked over the crowd at the exit.

"Over here!" a lady screamed.

Helen turned to see Jackie sporting blazing red hair. "You changed your hair," Helen said as she walked towards her friend.

"Thought it was time," Jackie said. She led Helen out of the airport and towards a convertible sports car. "Thanks," Jackie said to the police officer who had been standing beside it.

"I thought you weren't supposed to park there," Helen said as they pulled away.

"You're not supposed to," Jackie winked. Her bright green eyes showed a hint a mischief. Helen shook her head. Jackie had always been the one to bend the rules.

Helen relaxed as the California sun crossed her face. She took a good look at her friend. Jackie had changed a lot she was no longer the tall, skinny brown haired nerdy girl. Now she had blossomed into a full woman.

"You like?" Jackie said as she bounced her boobs. "Opted for the full package."

"You mean?" Helen asked.

"Of course. You didn't think I went from being flat chested to having these monsters since High School, did you?" Jackie laughed.

"Well," Helen said.

"Nope, got them bolted on, as some people would say," Jackie laughed. "Best thing I ever did."

"Really," Helen said staring at the giant boobs attached to her friend's chest. She could see it now. They didn't bounce or jiggle as the car moved.

"Touch them," Jackie said.

"What, No, I mean I can't," Helen said shaking her head as the city streets turned into sand and sea.

"Sure, you can," Jackie said pulling Helen's hand to her chest.

"Wow," Helen said giving them a slight squeeze. "They don't feel hard or plastic like I expected."

" The best thing is, they are ultra-sensitive around the nipples," Jackie winked. "That's why I got them pierced."

"Jackie!" Helen said retracting her hand.

"What?" Jackie shrugged. "That's not the only thing I got pierced," Jackie said as she looked down.

"No!" Helen laughed covering her mouth.

"Uh-huh," Jackie smiled. "Moment he puts his cock in, instant satisfaction."

"Jackie!"

"Well, you know how guys are they couldn't find it if there were a neon light attached. Might as well give them something to guide them."

Helen nodded.

"Here we are," Jackie said as she turned into a driveway.

Jackie lived right on the beach. Helen looked at the large house. "This is all you?"

"Yup," Jackie smiled. "I do have a roommate, but I bought it full out. It's all mine now."

They walked into the large building with glass and mirrors everywhere. The white marble floor was clean and flawless. "Make yourself at home," Jackie said. "I have to check my messages."

Helen walked around the place. "You must be Helen," a voice said scaring her. She turned to see a tall skinny black man.

"Yes," Helen said introducing herself.

"I am Rupert," the man introduced himself.

"Yes, Jackie said she had a roommate."

"Roommate?" Rupert laughed. "That's a new one. I am her butler, servant, slave!" he shouted.

"I can hear you," Jackie replied.

Jackie came back down the stairs. She wore a beach skirt and a bikini top that barely held her monsters in check. "He is not my slave," Jackie said placing her hand on Rupert's shoulders. "I will literally die if I didn't have this man in my life."

"Yes, you would," Rupert smiled. "I will get lunch started."

"Lunch?" Helen asked.

"Time change dear," Jackie smiled.

"Oh yeah," Helen nodded. She looked at the time on her phone. It was like she had never left work. "That will take some time to get used to."

"Get changed," Jackie said looking at her. "Seriously who wears pantsuits anymore? Are you running for president?"

"No," Helen said feeling a bit embarrassed. "I like them."

"Okay," Jackie shook her head. "I hope you brought some beach attire."

Helen nodded. "Go up the stairs, third door on the right," Jackie said as she lowered sunglasses over her eyes.

Helen's guest room was huge compared to her small bedroom at home. The bed alone couldn't fit inside her place back home. She quickly got changed and headed downstairs. Rupert pointed the way out to the large pool.

"What you think?" Jackie said as she stood on the balcony.

The view was great. Helen looked down the small hill towards the beach. She could see people playing on the sand. The pool was crystal blue.

"What do you do?" Helen asked.

"I told you," Jackie shrugged as she took a seat on one of the pool chairs.

"Entertainment," Helen said. "But what kind?"

Jackie glanced over her sunglasses. "We have to get you better clothing," she said looking at the one piece that Helen had on.

"What's wrong with it?" Helen said. She had spent hours shopping for a bathing suit.

"It's plain," Jackie said sitting upright.

Helen had picked the baby blue color because she thought it looked good against her pale skin. "I like it," Helen said defensively.

"Okay," Jackie shrugged laying back down.

"Jackie!" a tall white male said as he came around the corner.

"Dillon," Jackie smiled.

"You must be Helen," Dillon said smiling through perfectly white teeth. He took a seat next to Jackie.

"Yes," Helen said as she pulled one of the towels across her body.

"Relax," Jackie said. "Dillon here is my neighbor."

Helen remembered the way that they had come. She didn't remember any houses nearby.

"Across," Dillon said. He pointed across the highway behind the house. There were houses on the hill.

"Oh," Helen said.

"She is from Ft Lauderdale, Florida," Jackie interjected as if she was defending her dumb friend.

Helen sunk back in her chair.

"I have been there, once or twice," Dillon said. Not only did he have perfect teeth but he had the body to match. Well sculpted arms with perfect abs to go with them. "Not a place I would like to live."

"I like it," Helen said. She realized she had said that many times already.

"I know," Jackie said as if she was getting tired of hearing the same excuse.

"Drinks?" Rupert said as he brought a tray of tall glasses with brightly colored liquids inside.

"What are they?" Helen asked.

Dillon laughed as he looked at her. Jackie shot him a glance that shut him up. "May I see you," Jackie smiled at her friend.

Helen walked behind Jackie feeling like the scolded puppy following its owner. "Are you okay?" Jackie asked as they got to the side of the house.

"I think I am just tired," Helen said.

"Okay," Jackie nodded. "I want you to have fun out here. We only have a few days so relax. Live a little."

Helen nodded. "I think I will go lay down. Hopefully, I will feel better later."

Jackie nodded. Helen went inside and headed for her room. She put her head down on the pillows and easily drifted to sleep.

Helen awoke to a loud laugh. Slowly she got up and headed down the stairs. "We have guests," Rupert said as he passed her on his way to the pool.

"Morning sunshine," Jackie said. Dillon was still at her side along with four other men and three women. Helen nodded. Still feeling a bit tired from her nap. The sun had gone down and the night sky was filled with stars.

"Take a jump in the pool," one of the women said. "That always clears my jet lag."

Helen realized she was still wearing her bathing suit. Feeling like she had nothing else to lose. She dived into the pool. The water instantly woke her up as she emerged on the other side.

"Thanks," Helen said pulling herself out of the pool.

"Wow," one of the men said. "They are natural."

"I told you," Jackie nodded.

"What?" Helen asked as she sat down on one of the pool chairs.

"Your boobs," one of the other women replied. "They were commenting on your breasts."

"Oh," Helen said as she tried to cover her chest.

"Don't be shy," the last women said.

Helen shrugged the towel off and let them stare. After all, she was on vacation. Jackie smiled. Rupert came along with some drinks, and they all began to get acquainted.

There was Dillon, Mark, Jeff, and Leon that made up the guys. Debra, Cathy, Karen made up the women.

"Okay," Karen said sporting bleach blonde hair an ample bosom that was obviously cosmetic due to their immense size. "Truth or dare or a drinking game?"

"No drinking games," Cathy said shaking her head. "Last time that happened I thought I would have to go to the hospital."

"Truth or Dare it is," Jackie smiled holding up her drink.

Helen was feeling a bit on the tipsy side from whatever was in the drinks. She barely understood the rules but decided to play along anyway.

The first round went easily. Everyone picked Truth. Leon had asked her the size of her bra which of course got a couple of hisses from the women. Helen proudly told him and satisfied his curiosity. The next round came quickly at it was Karen's turn to ask Helen a question.

"When was the last time you did anything sexual?"

Everyone turned to look at her as she sipped on her pink colored drink. Helen coughed and thought for a few.

"Seriously?" Jackie looked over at her. "It's been that long?"

Helen shrugged. "Two."

"Okay," Karen nodded. "Two days, not that bad."

"No," Helen shook her head. "Years."

"What?" Dillon shouted.

"Gave one of the guys a blowjob at the office party," Helen said proudly.

"Years?" Jackie shook her head. "And it was a blowjob?"

"When was the last time you had sex?" Cathy asked.

"Fuck that," Jackie sat up holding her knees together as she looked over at her friend. "When was the last time you got fucked?"

Again, everyone had their eyes on Helen. Helen thought carefully about it. "Oh, come on?" Jackie shouted.

"When was the last time for you?" Helen shouted back.

"Just over an hour ago," Jackie said. "With Dillon before everyone came over."

"Oh, I didn't know you two..." Helen began to say.

"We aren't," Dillion said. "We just fucked. No strings attached."

"This morning," Debra said smiling. "The delivery guy was good looking," she shrugged.

"Oh," Helen said shaking her head.

"What?" Jackie asked.

"Nothing," Helen replied defensively. "I just couldn't do that."

"Because sex is supposed to be with someone you love?" Jeff laughed.

"Yeah," Helen replied.

"Who says?" Cathy replied.

"I fucked a guy on the plane when I went to go visit my husband," Karen admitted looking at Helen as if she had just said that she had made popcorn.

"Did you tell him?" Helen asked.

"No," Karen shook her head laughing. "Why should I? He doesn't tell me when he fucks his secretary or any of the other women he takes to his bed."

Jackie got up and sat next to her friend. "Why do you think sex or fucking. Is such a marvelous thing?"

Helen looked at her friend. The two had shared everything in High School. She looked over at the others. "Fuck them," Jackie said as she rolled her eyes. "Just the two of us."

"Because it is," Helen shrugged that's what she had always known.

"You asked earlier what did I do for a living. To afford this house and the cars," Jackie said. Helen nodded. Deep down she feared the answer. "I am an escort."

"High-priced hooker," Mark replied.

"No," Jackie replied. "Some clients just want arm candy when they go places."

"Some just want someone to pretend to be their wife at a family get together," Cathy said.

Jackie nodded. "And some want to be fucked in ways their stuck-up wives or husbands will not do. Or won't allow."

Karen nodded. "Do you really think the porn industry would be as big as it is. If the storylines came from one of those books you find in a grocery store?"

Helen shook her head she wasn't that naïve. "Right," Karen shook her head. "The average marriage lasts eight years. The average time they stay loyal to each other is far less."

Helen shook her head. "I'm not waiting for marriage."

"Well, you have been looking at Leon since you got out here," Jackie smiled.

Helen looked at her friend with wide eyes. She didn't think anyone had noticed. Leon was a good-looking man with dark skin and a muscular body. "Go over there and give him a blow job," Jackie said.

"Don't worry about the whole big dick thing. It is just a rumor," Cathy nodded.

"I couldn't," Helen said.

"Because we are watching?" Debra asked.

"Yes, and I have just met him," Helen said.

"Oh," Cathy said. "This is the first I am meeting anyone here. I am the new girl on the payroll at Jackie's job."

Helen watched as she reached over grabbing Jeff's crotch. In an instant, her head was bouncing up and down on his hard dick. Helen was surprised that no one thought anything of it. "Okay," Jackie said. "I dare you to."

Helen looked at Leon who had a big smile on his face. 'I'm on vacation,' she said to herself. She took a long hard swig of her drink emptying its contents.

Helen slowly walked over to him then knelt between his legs. 'I can do this,' she said to herself as he pulled his dick out. 'See it's no bigger than the last one,' she took it in her hand then lowered her head.

It began to swell in her hand as she licked the tip. Then she opened her mouth and closed her eyes, and she guided it between her lips.

"It's not a frigging lollipop," Jackie said as she pushed Helen's head down on it. Leon's hard dick pushed its way down her mouth and hit the back of her throat.

Helen tried to pull her head up off it. Jackie's hand stopped her. "Take it all the way down," Jackie said. Helen tried to open her mouth more to accommodate the growing penis in her mouth.

'Rumor my ass,' she thought as it increased in size. Finally, Jackie let go of her head, and she sprung up for air.

"Bitch!" Helen yelled. Wiping her eyes and the spit from her mouth.

"Yes," Jackie nodded. She leaned over and took Leon's dick down to the base with ease. "Do it," she said as she got back up.

Helen breathed heavily before attempting again. This time she got more down than her last attempt she felt proud of herself. She did it repeatedly.

Helen began to love the feeling of the pulsing cock in her mouth. Leon began to moan loud as she bounced her head up and down faster and deeper each time. As she got the hang of it, she felt someone behind her. The thin material of her one piece bathing suit was pulled to the side as a tongue began to lap at her pussy.

Helen looked back to see Debra's hair. Helen had never had anyone lick her before the feeling was intense. She began to push backward on Debra's face.

"You're not finished with this yet," Leon said as he pulled Helen's face back to his big cock. She immediately opened her mouth to take it inside. Leon slapped it against her outstretched tongue.

"Ask for it," he said as he hit her tongue then her face with his cock.

Helen looked at him. She did want it. She wanted it in her mouth. She wanted to feel it cum.

"I want your dick," she said. She let out a small moan as Debra's tongue flicked against her clit. Helen leaned forward.

"Beg for it," Leon said slapping her across the face with his dick.

"Please," Helen moaned.

Leon laughed as he stood up. Helen opened her mouth as he pushed it deep inside. This time he grabbed her head and began fucking her mouth. He was fucking her head so hard she thought she was going to throw up.

Helen could feel his fingers gripping her head tightly as he fucked her mouth with his dick. The combination of Debra and Leon was making her cum she held onto Leon tightly. Just as she was coming down, she felt him stop. He pushed and held himself inside her mouth.

Helen had always spit out the cum whenever she gave anyone a blow job. This time she couldn't, he held her head tightly as he came in her mouth. She quickly swallowed as he released her. His long dick fell out of her mouth, and she looked up at him as she wiped the saliva from her mouth.

"Well," Jackie smiled. She was giving Dillon a hand job.

"I want more," Helen said. She had never felt this horny before. She wanted something inside her, and she wanted it now.

Jeff was quick to jump up. His dick already hard.

"Sit," Helen said pushing him back onto the deck chair. She straddled him with her back towards him. Slowly she lowered herself onto his hard dick.

Helen braced herself by putting her hands-on Jeff's knees she bounced up and down on him. The others began to make out with each other as she bounced up and down faster. He reached around and grabbed her big bouncing boobs.

Helen bounced harder the more he played with her tits. He squeezed them hard. "Fuck," Jeff said as he announced he was cumming.

12