Prude to Nude Ch. 03

Story Info
My continued adventures in Naturism.
2.9k words
4.52
31.6k
15

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of how I went from a prude, to nude and finally to rude. For those readers who expect a lot of immediate sexual activity, this may disappoint. Nudism did lead me to sexual awakenings, but it did not happen all that quickly.

*****

It was noon and three 4WDs were coming up the track to the resort. I'd been there alone since the day before, enjoying the company of Dave and Sabrina the owners and tentatively experiencing my first ever nudist holiday. Now I was about to share the campgrounds with some 'regulars'.

Dave and Sabrina left the pool area and strolled hand in hand to where the track meandered from the gate to the grassy campgrounds that made up - along with the pool, BBQ barn and ablutions blocks - the main area of the naturist retreat. I, who had just had my very first nude photo taken by Dave, went back to the safety of my own little campsite and sat on my camping chair in front of my tent. It was not specifically that I was nervous about meeting more nude people, I was actually shy around any type of stranger - even clothed ones.

The three big cars rolled slowly into the grassy campground and maneuvered into three separate but nearby campsites as if pre-arranged. Which being regulars there, I reflected, probably were. Dave and Sabrina, arms around each other's naked waists, were waving to everyone in the cars and calling out friendly greetings. I watched on from a distance - intrigued as to what these 'regulars' might be like.

As one, each 4WD stopped and the occupants stepped out of their vehicles - all fully clothed. From the first car, a well tanned couple perhaps in their fifties, he thickset, a noticeable tummy, medium height with short iron-grey hair and dressed in long shorts and a T-shirt. His wife, tall and rubenesque, mediterranean features and long dark hair, clad in a long batik sarong. I would later be introduced to them as John and Moira. From the back seat of their 4WD a slightly younger, slimmer man emerged. He was perhaps in his mid 30s, sported a moustache and what I thought was a fairly silly floppy hat - he too wore shorts and a T-shirt. I'd afterwards learn that his name was Greg and as a single guy he often tagged along with the couple.

The second 4WD belonged to a couple I gauged to be in their late 30s. He had a lean,tanned look, close cropped blond hair and dark glasses - he looked a little like a biker to me in his black T-shirt, jeans and boots. His partner was willowy, with long blonde hair and dressed in a simple white summer frock. I'd come to know them as Stew and Barb. From the last vehicle a couple alighted whose ages I could not begin to guess at. Bruce and Steph, may have been anywhere between 40 and 65. They were both trim, dressed in shorts and T-shirts that at one and the same time looked casual but terribly elegant, and they had (what seemed to me) the suaveness that one sees on people who are used to yachting and flying all over the world on their holidays. Steph wore her strawberry blonde hair bobbed and Bruce had that distinguished 'George Clooney' salt and pepper hairstyle. They had brought with them in their 4WD another single guy. This was Daryl - A very tall bald, shaven headed guy in jeans and tank-top.

So, I thought to myself, eight new people to meet. Should I get it over with before they are naked? Or does one wait to be introduced? The group had gathered into a friendly circle and Dave and Sabina were greeting them like old friends. Sabrina hugged and kissed all the men and women, Dave shook hands with the men, and all the women hugged and kissed Dave. I was too far away to hear what was said and nobody seemed to notice me. I sat low in my chair and watched the scene - wondering how a whole bunch of people suddenly get naked - or do they?

Everyone is an individual - that's for sure. John and Moira took off their clothes while still chatting to the rest of the group. He simply dropped his shorts and kicked them off, peeled his t-shirt over his head, all the while holding an animated conversation with Dave. Moira undid the knot of her sarong and casually threw it behind her where it landed on their car bonnet. Neither wore any underwear, so they were nude in an instant. It was the most casual thing I had ever seen. Their friend Greg walked to the car, opened the back door as if to screen himself, and after a lot of fussing and fiddling around with something inside the car, he came back to the group naked and carrying a towel over his shoulder - almost but not quite covering his penis.

Stew and Barb on the other hand, took towels and a bag from their car and walked across the lawn and disappeared into the shower block, emerging wet and naked 10 minutes later. As for Bruce and Steph, they went to stand in the shade away from the group and helped each other undress. They mutually helped each other out of their shirts. Then Steph turned her back to Bruce so he could unclip her bra. While she removed it, Bruce knelt behind her and pulled down her shorts and helped her step out of them, leaving her in a tiny white g-string. She turned back and unzipped and yanked down his shorts and underwear in one movement, laughing at some joke I was too far away to hear. Meanwhile big Daryl had sauntered to the pool, sat on a lounger to remove his jeans , and before I knew it I saw his naked butt as he dove into the water.

So, everyone had gotten naked, I had seen it all - and yet I hadn't. Perhaps it was sensory overload, but I just had the vaguest and combined images of naked torsos, bums and limbs. I hadn't really noticed the 'naughty' bits of their nudity. And of course I was doing my best not to gawk.

I was unsure again of the etiquette - should I go over and introduce myself? Should I mind my own business? I had not yet learnt how downright friendly nudists were. For in the next minute, I could see Sabrina pointing at me, and although I could not hear her, it was obvious she was discussing me with the newcomers - and beckoning me to come over and be introduced.

I did what I called at the time, "the walk of shame". That is to say, I stood up, and walked the ten metres of lawn that separated me from the group, acutely conscious that they were all turned my way and were all looking at me expectantly.

I walked toward the group - 9 nude people - and fought down the butterflies in my tummy. A sudden comforting thought struck me: I was without doubt the youngest person there. Did that make a difference, I thought? A part of me said that, merely by being younger, I was better looking than all the others - but that was not true either. Everyone, I was coming to realise, is beautiful in their own way.

I reached the group and Sabrina introduced me to them one by one.

"This is Kasumi," she said. "It's her first time, so everyone be on their extra best behavior."

Each of the three couples introduced themselves to me, the women and the men leaning in to give me a european kiss on the cheek. The kisses were a little startling at first, particularly as most of them placed a hand on my shoulder as they did so, and there was skin on skin contact with these almost strangers. Mostly it was shoulders touching shoulders, or our collarbone areas touching - nothing outrageous, but it was another first for me. I'd later learn that many nudists think nothing of such a greeting and I must admit, it was friendly. Greg the single guy on the other hand, just shyly shook my hand.

They all made polite small talk, intended I supposed to make me feel at ease.

"Where are you from?"

"Have a good trip up?"

"Got plenty of supplies?"

These and a dozen other little questions were posed to me and all the time my mind was thinking "Naked people all around me! Boobs of all shapes! Bellies! Bums!...Dicks!"

Well yes I admit, the dicks were my main focus - or rather what I trying most not to focus on. But I couldn't help making comparisons. Greg's was average ( average? What did that mean? I think I thought just that it looked in proportion to his physique.) It was uncircumcised, pale in colour although the tip of it was pinkish, and it pointed straight down - perhaps 3 or 4 inches. He was also completely bare down there, which I thought odd, given that he wore a moustache up top.

John, the larger guy with the tummy, had... a tiny one. There is no other way to say it. HIs small uncircumcised dick could barely be seen, just a little spout an inch or two long shadowing under his belly. I wondered if he was self-conscious about it before reminding myself where we were and reasoning that none of them were at all hung up about their bodies.

Stew's dick was by the most attractive. It was smooth and a golden tan colour, poking out just a little before it hung down in an almost graceful curve. The glans were almost the same hue as the rest of it , as was his hairless scrotum beneath. Size? I wondered, so hard to tell, Bigger than the others but not incredibly so. Then there was Bruce. He was not a 'smoothie' and his dick was circumcised, almost as long as Stew's but very thick. It was dark and had prominent veins that gave it a gnarled, rugged look.

I realise it seems like I was staring and cataloguing this inventory, but honestly, these were just impressions I got from standing amidst the group, my eyes were mostly going from face to face as I answered this or that question.

"Daryl!" Steph called to her single friend who was still in the pool. "Come and meet Kasumi."

He waved from the water and hauled himself up over the side of the pool before grabbing his towel and walking through the gate toward us. Once he left the pool fence, I'm sure I must have done a double take and stammered in embarrassment. There would be no subtle glances at Daryl's dick - there didn't need to be. It was big enough to see clearly from 20 feet away. It hung down his thigh, it swayed, it swayed 3 inches side to side as he walked. A long, thick shaft of penis, surmounted by an even thicker head. I couldn't even guess at the size. I quickly looked elsewhere and was glad that Barb had just asked me another question.

When Daryl reached us, I forced myself to keep eye contact as he was introduced. He smiled, shook my hand casually, asked how I was, and then passed on, walking to Bruce as asking if he ought to get working on setting up camp.

This seemed to spur everyone into action and they all repaired to their vehicles. They began unloading and with a lot of good natured banter started on pitching their tents and making their sites comfy.

Dave and Sabrina had gone back to their house and I wandered back to my own tent. After dousing myself in insect repellent ( there were suddenly a lot of flies and bees droning around) I laced on my trainers and set off for another nature walk.

Back home I wasn't a walker, never a jogger, not at all as fit as I should be, But something here made me feel so active, and I delighted in quite a strenuous walk up a densely tree clad hill. In among the trees the birdlife was extraordinarily prolific. I couldn't name more than two or three species but I loved seeing them in the trees or hopping over the ground, and their calls were enchanting. At the top of the hill I was suddenly surprised by a large goat that crashed through the undergrowth and ran across the path in front of me. I don't know why but it scared and bothered me a little - maybe because it was a feral animal and looked out of place there. Then again, perhaps I did too.

I turned and headed back down the hill. When I had almost reached the bottom I noticed Greg on the track ahead of me. He had his back to me and was busy taking photos of a huge tree that was girdled from its base to its canopy in some type of thick fig-like vines. I said hi as I drew level with him, intending to go past and back to the campground.

"How you doing," he said. "Amazing scenery isn't it? This tree must be over a hundred years old easily."

I stopped to admire the tree and he showed me some of the snaps he had just taken.

"Be a great backdrop for a nude photo," he smiled.

"Oh," I began. "I'm not really into..."

"Oh no!" he stammered. "I didn't mean you! God - sorry. I was talking about myself. I don't go around photographing other people."

"Yes," I agreed, "It would make a nice photo."

"Um," he held out his smartphone. "..would you mind?"

Before I knew it I had his phone in my hands and he was standing up against the big tree.

He stood casually, hands behind his back, leaning against the trunk and I moved back to get as much of the tree in shot as I could.

I took the photo and handed him back his phone.

"Thanks," he said. "Hey,could we try another? I want to try and emphasise the height of the tree."

Now with his hands on his hips he moved to stand on a tree root and I went back again, trying to get a low angle to capture the tree canopy. The track was not wide enough so I squatted down to get even more angle.

I took three more photos and as I did so, Greg changed in the viewfinder. His dick thickened, elongated and was suddenly poking straight out from his groin. It was not fully erect but it was certainly not asleep. Its glans had swollen to twice the size and it seemed to throb as it rose even higher from the horizontal.

"Err. Not sure if you want that in the photo," I said. Nodding toward his 'problem'.

"Whoops! I'm really sorry," he was actually blushing. "I didn't mean that. I hope I haven't offended?"

Was I offended? Should I have been? I wasn't . But I was a little nervous, being alone in the woods with a naked man who was aroused. I acted cool.

"No problem, " I said, handing back the phone. "I'll leave you to it." I smiled as I left him, hoping to reassure him that I was grown-up enough to handle it. "See you later!"

As I went back to my campsite, I pondered. Had he been turned on by me? Or was it just a reaction to being naked in that lovely forest? I remembered that the very day before I had gotten excited there all by myself the simple sensuality of the moment.

After returning to the camp, I took a quick shower and went back to my tent. The walk had given me an appetite and I made a big hole in my supplies by scoffing noodles and then some tea and biscuits. Around me the others had set their camps. Bruce and Steph's looked very elaborate, complete with hammocks and a full size dining table. I noticed too that while Greg had pitched his own small tent next to that of John and Moira, Daryl seemed to be sharing the large tent of Bruce and Steph. Apart from Greg who was still absent, all the other guests were finishing off their own late lunches and sharing a few beers and wine.

I thought after my walk that I had earnt it, so I poured a glass of white wine from my cooler and settled back in my chair with my novel. The afternoon was still and peaceful. The insects were still droning. It got harder and harder to keep my place in my book and I nodded off to sleep.

By the time I woke, the sun was almost setting. I could hear laughing voices coming from the BBQ barn and looking over I could see a friendly fire burning there in the hearth. It seemed like all the campers had gathered for the evening. Low music was playing and the occasional splash of someone horsing around in the pool could be heard. I thought about organising my dinner before it got too dark. Just then Sabrina walked up to my tent. Around her naked waist she wore the tiniest apron imaginable. Just barely covering her mons.

"Hey sleepyhead," she smiled. "We're putting on a little BBQ tonight. Nothing fancy but you're most welcome to join."

I suddenly felt in no mood to eat dinner alone. Sabrina took my arm and we headed to the barn. I was about to attend my first nudist party.