Prude to Nude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned back toward the campsite and as I left the shade of the trees I realised how hot the afternoon sun had become. The pool looked clean and inviting so I grabbed a towel from my chair and headed straight over. Time to cool off, I thought. In more ways than one.

My first nude swim was something I shall never forget. Plunging into the cool water, feeling it surround me and flow over every inch of my skin was simply the most luxurious, refreshing and sensual sensation I had ever known. I swam laps of the pool, lost in the moment and the freedom of movement of my legs, my arms, every muscle I had, and the delightful feeling of my bare ass and pussy being caressed by the water.

"How is it?"

I looked up to see Dave and Sabrina smiling at me from the pool's edge. They were both still wearing their trainers but were also wearing gloves and carrying brooms and small garbage bags.

""It's lovely," I replied, standing but keeping myself discreetly under cover of the water.

"Don't mind us," said Sabrina. "We've just been tidying up for the big weekend rush."

"But we're almost done," added Dave. "Hey, if you've finished your swim, we're heading back to have a drink on the deck if you'd care to join us."

That sounded to me like a great idea and I agreed. Dave and Sabrina waited expectantly and I realised they meant now. It took a lot of nerve, but I finally managed to wade out of the pool and stand before them - starkers. My biggest threshold was crossed and it felt like an anticlimax. Neither commented on my nudity. They just reminded me to grab my towel and we all three walked up the small path to their house.

Once on the sun-deck at their house, Dave opened a bottle of red and poured us all a glass.

"To Kasumi," he said, raising his glass. "Our newest nudist!"

I acknowledged the toast, sipped the excellent wine and felt like a VIP. Here on my first day, I had accomplished more than they might understand. I was naked with relative strangers, my boobs, bum and probably more totally open to their gaze, and I felt completely relaxed. Perhaps, I reflected, it was due to the fact that Sabrina and Dave seemed to take so little notice of it

We chatted, finished the bottle, opened another, and chatted some more. They told me about some of the regular guests who would be arriving the next day, hinted that there would be a party on the weekend and I really began to enjoy their easy-going company. Sitting side by side, they always seemed to be touching each other - not sexually, just affectionately, but I envied their casual sensualness. By the time the third bottle looked like being opened, I had reached my limit. Suddenly realising how tired I was, I explained that what I really needed now was to crawl into my sleeping bag and get some rest. The sun had gone down and the bush was dark under a moonless night. Sabrina and Dave got a torch and kindly guided me back to my campsite. I admit I was a little tipsy and had to be guided by them down the path. I seem to recall that I thought Dave's penis was looking a little larger than it had before. At the flap of my tent they fussed over me for a while, making sure I had my lantern and that I knew where everything was. The last thing I remember is crawling on all fours into my tent and Sabrina joking "Hey look! A full moon!" I realised that I must have given them both a full flash of not only my butt, but probably my pussy as well.

Oh well, I thought sleepily. If you've got it, flaunt it.

I snuggled up in my sleeping bag and gave myself a little pat on the back. I was a nudist. Tomorrow would be even better.

12