Prudence in the Big City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxdname
maxdname
56 Followers

Pacing the floor behind her I began my diatribe.

"So, you think just because you're pretty and young that's enough to be a wife?"

"No, father," she whispered with a quiver in her voice.

I slapped the strop against my hand making a loud "slap." Prudence jumped at the sound and now I saw her pale thighs tremble awaiting the sting of the broad leather. Between her round cheeks I saw the puffy lips of her woman flesh peeking out from the wispy forest of hair.

Every woman I have observed up close has had a unique look to their womanly organ. Some have wrinkly skin that hangs below their lips while others have thin lips that are almost non-existent. Colors of flesh range from light pink to dark brown. None have I seen that looked as tempting as this country girl's flesh.

The lips that guarded her entrance were puffy and full, and the skin just inside was thin and a soft pink hue. The rosebud above her sex was also pink and stretched taut as she bent over the chair. Prudence presented me with a full view of her perfect treasure.

I tested her flesh by slipping a finger between her lips only to find my digit covered in slippery clear wetness: wetness from a woman of deep lust and desire. Prudence squeaked in surprise when my finger popped through the resistance of her lips to enter the slick passage that led to her womb.

"You are a woman cursed by lust," I croaked.

"Yes, father," she whined.

CLAP

Prudence danced slightly on her toes as I let the first blow land on her white round flesh but she maintained her grip on the seat of the chair.

"This lust cannot be driven from you but I can absolve you of it..."

CLAP

Prudence squealing deep in her throat while twisting her hips slightly at the second blow.

"Only I, know your secret desires, here."

CLAP

Her knees almost buckled. Red outlines now began to take shape on her pale flesh where the cruel leather had stung her.

CLAP

A thin whine could now be heard coming from the woman's pretty throat as I spanked her to rid her soul of the guilt she carried from her desires of the flesh.

CLAP

She bounced on her toes and twisted her bum before me but still clung to the chair with her small fists.

"Do you feel you have paid the price for your sins yet?"

"I..."

CLAP

"Yes!" She shouted and danced again hoping to avoid another crisp slap from the leather. "Yes, father! Yes, father! I'll be good! Please, no more, father! Please..." She was on the verge of hysteria now.

"Then stand up and face me."

She was panting and weeping and reeling on her feet. I peeled off my suspenders and my pants fell to the floor exposing my erect cock.

"You have paid for your lust. Now, you may take it." With that I pushed on her shoulders gently and she fell to her knees anxious to suck my ready flesh inside her sweet mouth. She suckled on my cock like a starving baby would suckle at its mother's teat. Still, she wept, moaned and clutched at her own body as she began to experience that "most peculiar pleasure" once again in her loins.

I watched her wrap one hand around my rigid flesh while she bobbed her head up and down my length. Obscene noises came from her throat as she sucked as much of me inside her mouth as she could. A building inside my balls caused me to push her forehead away from my belly.

"We have time to feel everything, so we'll go slow."

Prudence stared at the floor quietly while I spoke.

"Stand up, Prudence."

With her hands clasped together, covering her small patch of auburn hair, she stood up, head still held low in a show of subservience.

"Your sins have been paid for," I explained. Her body heaved in relief and she suddenly began to chatter rapidly.

"It's this curious passion I feel here," she pointed towards a spot between her bellybutton and the soft golden fur between her legs.

"Oh, I don't know how to quench this fire in my belly."

"Sit on the divan so I can inspect you more closely."

She tip-toed to the purple divan, sat down quickly and spread her thighs wide apart. Prudence wanted me to look at her most secret parts in detail. Two fingers of her right hand held the puffy lips that guarded her entrance separated and now I could see the shiny slick skin inside her body clearly. As my face neared her sweet smelling cave her breathing became ragged again. When my breath hit her pink flesh she shuddered and grabbed my hair, twisting it in her grasp.

"Oh my. Can you see it from there?" she panted.

"See what, my Prudence?"

"What I cannot control."

I leaned in and tapped my tongue on the spot where her skin folded deep inside her loins.

"Ish!" She sucked in a deep breath rapidly. "That's it, father. I mean Sam," she corrected.

"You may call me father if it pleases you." Prudence smiled nervously at me as my tongue neared her prize again. I extended my tongue as far as I could manage, burying it inside her body. I had to place my hand atop her golden-haired mound to steady her quaking hips.

"Yes, father. That's the place," she hissed. I looked at her pretty face now and saw her squeeze her eyes shut and suck her lips inside her mouth as the pleasure shot through her womanhood and filled her belly.

"Jeez!" Her body arched as I began to hum softly, the nub of her pleasure between my lips. I eased my shoulders under the back of her knees and clasped my hands across her belly to keep my mouth on the tasty envelope of her puss. Sharp nails dug into my scalp almost to the point of drawing blood. Her face twisted in a gruesome mask of delight while she held her breath one moment and gasped for air the next.

"Oh my, father," Prudence puffed. "That's where the problem lies."

"Mmm," I hummed quietly to catch her attention.

Prudence loudly sucked in a breath of air when I moaned my assent.

"Father, help me," she moaned aloud.

"Yes, Prudence," I mumbled into her golden forest.

Her hips bucked against my chin, slamming hard into my face as I fought to keep my tongue embattled with that small knot of flesh that controlled her inner pleasure. She bounced her bottom several times hard against the divan while her pretty face twisted in her tortured frenzy. No sound came from her open mouth until that one moment of supreme ecstasy when a climatic shiver overcame her entire being.

No earthquake could match the shaking in her soul. I know: I sat through the ought-six San Francisco 'quake and her's was much greater.

"Oh my. Oh my. Oh my," she whispered in between breaths. Her body gave one final shudder of delight before she wrapped her dainty palm under my chin and tugged my face upward.

"I must repay (gasp) your kindness, Samuel."

I inched my lips up her slim body towards her face. I kissed the delicate folds along her heaving tummy and rested briefly between her full breasts. Prudence gasped and pressed her large mounds full against my cheeks until they almost consumed me. Now, I wanted to explore this girl's nipples to see if she was one of those easily stimulated girls men talk about so often. She was.

First, I pulled my face away from her full mounds and I ran my palm across the upright nub of her nipple. It was about a half inch tall and the same shape as a cigarette butt. A shiver ran up her spine and the pink skin turned hard and wrinkled below. A hiss came from her pink lips as I tickled her hard flesh.

"Ish! Oh my, father. These pleasures of the flesh may be sinful but they are pleasures, indeed." She moaned and clutched at my hand now as I roamed to cup the pendulous weight of her other breast. Heavy in my hand, it was almost hot enough to burn my fingers. The sleepy look in Prudence's eyes and the tremble of her pale skin told me she was ready for my entrance.

I fell forward onto her, burying my tongue deep in her mouth. She responded by sucking my flesh deep into hers: sucking with an urgency. When my steely hard shaft ran into the entrance of her body I set my hips and struck into her body with one cruel stroke causing her to look towards the ceiling and cry out in pain and surprise. Before I was done she was crying out, only in delight.

"Oh my!" A quiver could be heard plainly in her voice now and I felt her silky flesh squeeze my raging cock. I was slamming my hips hard into hers. Again and again I wanted her to feel the passion of a man — a feral man who knew how to fuck — set loose between her silky thighs.

With each thrust a small moan slipped from her throat and this fueled my ardor. I peered between us and saw my cock disappear inside her body, sticky with her lust. Clutching at her hair I pulled her face forward so she might also see my cock completely enter her wide open body. She squeaked her approval and then twisted her head to bite my wrist, hard. I refused to let go in spite of her teeth digging into my skin.

Through her closed mouth I heard a climax come upon her. She was sucking my skin inside her when a squeal of delight rose from deep in her throat. Her movements no longer returned mine but instead a great convulsion rolled over her. With her eyes screwed shut and a pained look about her face she bucked uncontrollably for several moments until she, at last, began her slide down the other side of her climax and she let go of my wrist.

"Oh my!" she shouted at the ceiling. "Oh my!" Somehow I found the strength to slap my hips into hers even harder and she yelped at my newest assault on her tender puss. I stared between us and then realized sweet Prudence was watching with equal interest as my cock entered her body repeatedly. I could hold back no longer.

I stood quickly, pumping my cock in my fist. Prudence sighed as the pounding between her legs finally subsided but her fingers drifted towards the silky hair between her legs, lingering on the nubbin that made her so happy. Her eyes remained riveted on my angry red glans until a thick white stream of fluid shot out only to land on her beautiful creamy breasts. She giggled a tiny giggle and scooped up a sample, with a finger from the hand not entwined in her puss, and sucked off the hot juice while I bucked my hips in the air directly above her belly.

Prudence giggled again and sat forward so she could slip my still pulsing cock between her lips. She took a deep plunge down my rod and let out her breath as her lips reached the tip. With a quick smack of her lips she looked up into my eyes and smiled.

"Father, I'm so glad, I please you." She leaned in and kissed my cock again causing me jump a little. Her hands clasped my hips now and she bobbed her head to chase my cock with her lips. Sucking hard she let my flesh slide along her sweet lips into her warm wet mouth one more time.

Inside, I sighed deeply. She could stay as long as she wanted.

**

The morning brought sunlight streaming through my window and a stiffness between my legs. Prudence lay next to me breathing quietly in her slumber. I tugged the sheet off her gently. The long even curve between her ribs and hips presented itself as a feast for my eyes. Softly she pulled a deep breath into her lungs before she rolled onto her back allowing me to gaze at her wondrous form.

Her breasts moved only slightly outwards over her ribs. They were strong and stood their ground against the pull of gravity. The tip of my finger traced a circle around the light colored halo that surrounded the pink nub of her nipple. A quick shiver came over Prudence and the halo wrinkled tightly lifting her nipple higher. A contented sigh slipped from her throat as I slipped the now hard nub of flesh into my mouth. I let my lips encircle the halo completely and set my tongue dancing across the top of its stiffness. A hiss followed my actions as she sucked in a deep breath and then arched her back to bring her flesh closer to my teasing tongue. Her other breast now beckoned sweetly and I was only too happy to answer the siren's song.

This time I suckled at her breast hardily, sucking and gnawing gently with my lips pulled back over my teeth. Prudence answered my attention with another sharp intake of breath. I let my left hand roam to where my mouth had been moments before to massage the firm mound of her teat. It was much larger than my hand and kneading the flesh upward with the heel of my palm I could let her nipple glide over every line and crevice. Then I caught her nipple in the thin webbing between my thumb and palm where I could twist her hard flesh, briskly. Her hand caught my wrist and squeezed it tightly, holding my hand firm against her responsive nipple. My hand was her prisoner now, destined to torment her nub as long as she wished. I sucked harder on her other nipple in response.

"Ish..." She hissed as she twisted my hand away at last. "Oh my," she panted. "Oh my."

My knee had found a place between her thighs and I began to burrow towards her steamy puss. Her warmth and the humidity of her clung to my leg as she spread herself open slowly to my pressure. When my thigh nudged her auburn-haired mound her hips involuntarily rolled to meet my thrust. This innocent but lusty country girl knew more about lovemaking by instinct than most women who plied sex for trade could learn in a lifetime. I think Prudence simply loved the feeling of a man between her thighs.

When I pulled my knee away and rose up on the bed she gasped quietly.

Her eyes snapped open and she whispered, "Where are you going?"

"Right here." I straddled her ribcage and pressed my stiff cock between her lovely breasts before I rubbed the clear sticky fluid from the tip of my cock down the pale crevice her chest laid open to me. With her chin resting on her collar bone she stared directly at my angry manhood approaching her face. After a quick glance at my eyes she opened her mouth wide to allow me entrance.

When the head of my cock passed into her mouth she tightened her lips around my shaft and I felt her flick her tongue against the underside of it. I burrowed deeper inside her until I reached the back of her throat and I watched her face as she fought the gag reflex. Pulling slowly back I heard her take in a deep breath. Now her eyes closed and her delicate hand wrapped around my cock as she applied a gentle suction.

I pulled myself out of her mouth completely to watch her reaction. Mouth open and eyes still closed, her hand tugged my hard cock back towards her warm wetness. I was more than happy to oblige. She sighed when I entered her mouth again and her free hand found its way to my belly as my balls rode comfortably between her firm breasts.

I spotted a single tear trickle from the corner of eye now and I pulled away regretfully. Prudence sniffed softly before she whined in thin voice, "Oh my, father. Where did I get this wicked sinful nature that has cursed me, so?"

It was time for another spanking.

I swung my leg over her chest and strode purposefully to the washroom to gather up my razor strop. Lying in the bed Prudence quietly whimpered at her plight: addicted to carnal delights but guilty of wicked sinfulness in her mind.

"Out of that bed, young lady," I barked. With her head down and her bottom lip quivering she stood up next to the bed, her hands clasped in front of her sex.

"Over here." I pointed to the floor in front of me with the strop. Large tears rolled down her cheeks now as she faced her punishment.

"Turn around," I ordered. Slowly she turned her body until her back faced me. Her creamy ass cheeks begged for the sting of the strop. This was the only way Prudence could alleviate the guilt she carried from the strict religious upbringing most country girls knew. I pushed her forward gently and she fell to her knees beside the bed while her upper body sprawled across the mattress.

"Grab for the other side of the mattress," I commanded. She raised up off her knees to move across the bedding but I corrected her.

"No! Stay on your knees. Just put your hands above your head." Prudence complied while she sobbed into the bedding still warm from our night's slumber.

CLAP

A squeal into the mattress came from deep in her throat and her delicate fists gathered up the sheets in her agony.

"I can cleanse you of these guilty feelings..."

CLAP

Her upper body convulsed against the bed.

"...but not your lusty nature..."

CLAP

Prudence kicked her feet against the carpet and twisted her bottom while the angry red streaks began to show on her white flesh.

"...it will take some time..."

CLAP

Prudence screamed into the mattress and one of her hands came free of the sheet wandering over her cheeks to protect her flesh from another blow.

"...and you'll have to do as I say."

CLAP

With this blow her entire back stretched taut and I could see the muscles beneath her skin as she thrashed wildly against the bed. Wide red lines were now standing up as clearly defined welts against the smoothness of her creamy flesh.

"Please, father! Please! I want to be good, for you! Please, father..." Prudence was sobbing wildly. "Please!" She crawled towards me on her hands and knees, begging for my approval.

"Sit on your heels," I ordered.

Bawling openly, she did as I asked.

I stepped forward and let my raging hard cock bob just inches away from her lips. She stared at it as she panted and wept.

"Will you take this inside your body?" I croaked.

"Yes. Yes father. I will," she rasped.

"Will you let me have you anyway I want?"

"Yes, yes, yes..." Her voice was barely above a whisper now.

"Sit on the edge of the bed."

Prudence scrambled to the edge of the mattress and sat awaiting my next command. I knelt between her knees and edged forward until my body pressed against hers. After a gentle push she tumbled back onto the bedding. I picked up her legs and placed her ankles atop my shoulders so that her damp puss was open to my whims. With my palms on her cheeks I pulled the lips of her sex open with my thumbs and peered deep inside her pink folds. Moisture ran freely inside her. I took one rough plunge and buried my cock to its full length inside her wetness.

Her entire body jerked at my attack and one tiny fist pounded the mattress several times. Her eyes opened slowly to examine me, waiting to find out what would come next. I took her hand in mine and dropped it between her thighs to her matted auburn mound. Directing her fingers, I placed them atop her nubbin: that tiny little cock each woman possesses in their puss.

"Rub it," I whispered. Prudence panted, her eyes wide at my suggestion.

"Oh my, father. I couldn't."

"Do it!" I snapped.

Her bottom lips quivered again as she began to make little circles around that nub.

"Faster!" I commanded.

Strumming at her flesh I saw her breathing pick up. That telltale sign pleased me. Some women do relieve themselves and some don't. Prudence would because I told her to but she would enjoy it because she was a lusty woman. Prudence was the woman I had prayed to find beneath me begging for my sexual invasion.

"Keep doing that," I growled as I pulled my flesh from her wet puss. Prudence only opened her eyes enough to see my face before she screwed them shut again lost in her solo pleasure.

The scene on my bed was beyond my dreams. A beautiful young woman with auburn hair and a body more shapely than I had ever beheld writhed on my mattress while her dainty fingers tugged at the puffy lips of her sweet puss bringing her ever closer to an orgasm brought on by her own powers. I stood over Prudence, stroking my cock, entranced by the myriad torturous masks of pleasure that played out on her pretty face. Her back arched high and she held her hips above the mattress giving me a glorious view of her sex. Twisting her body she fell back to the bed and even the springs moaned in ecstasy.

It was too exciting to ignore and I crawled between her splayed thighs and thrust myself deep inside her yielding damp folds once again. My hardness was greeted by spasms inside her body as a climax overtook her body. With her eyes clamped shut and her teeth bared she bucked her hips forward to accept my stiff offering and bounced her hips again and again while clutching at her mons in a fit of sexual frenzy.

maxdname
maxdname
56 Followers