Prudence in the Big City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dow Mien shot and killed him where he lay. Then she grabbed the package that she knew was ready for delivery, plus the five dollar silver piece I had given her, and went in search of me, knowing only that I would be waiting for this package at the station.

I knew Henning's men would look here for the woman when they saw the package was missing.

"Watch her, please," I begged Prudence. "I've got find out what's going on." With that I left, the package under my arm.

I had a friend at the telegraph office who told me the details of the Baltimore crime: details which the operator was supposed to relay to the newspaper immediately. I begged the man for another hour's grace so that I could deliver the package and pickup the money before the people at this end got a tip from some newspaper writer about the incident.

The deal was done and I knew I had little time to clear town before someone would show up at my door to get their money or their package back.

I dropped off the package and took the return parcel as always, trying to look and act casual while my heart raced. These deliveries were conducted between men who had few qualms about killing and I knew that taking their money — which I did not intend to deliver — and protecting Dow Mien were both major offenses in the eyes of all concerned parties.

Rushing back to the apartment I gave the knock and Prudence was waiting inside. I yanked her into the hall and dashed inside to grab Dow Mien with the return package still under my arm.

"Sam? What is it? You're frightening me." A tremble was in Prudence's voice.

I burst out of the door with Dow Mien's elbow in my grasp.

"We have to leave," I sputtered breathlessly.

"I need my things," Prudence started back inside.

"No!" I barked. "We leave now!" I rushed the pair of women out onto the street and towards the ship docks constantly looking back over my shoulder as we walked.

I stopped in an alleyway and tore the wrapping from the package destined for Baltimore, and the man who sent drugs to New York while he kept women captive. Stacks of bills greeted my eyes. Thumbing through the piles of paper I now knew the scale of this operation. I had always been willing to be the silent messenger while my employers rewarded my discretion but I was acting on my notions of decency. Spiriting Dow Mien away and saving her from death or continued servitude was my priority now.

The three of us hurried along the docks until I spotted someone I knew. After a brief conversation we were lodged in a stateroom aboard a steamer, stacks belching black smoke and sparks, anxious to get under way.

Within hours we were at sea and the land slid below the horizon.

"Prudence, we needed to get away..." I started.


"Why? To save this little Chin..." Prudence caught herself. "To save this Chinese girl?" she finished.

"Prudence, she was a slave to that man in Baltimore. I can't blame her for killing him."

"Now what? What will we do?" Prudence whined.

I turned towards Dow Mien while the diminutive woman stood by silently.

"Well, we've got lots of money..." I fanned out a small portion of the package's contents before I continued, "And she's with us, I guess."

For the first time in our three days together Prudence pouted. "The money is wonderful but..." The beautiful country girl pressed her body against me and fumbled with the buttons on my trousers.

"Dow Mien, know." The dark girl chirped quickly before she had brushed aside the bigger girl's hand and expertly popped my buttons open.

"You see?" Prudence whined.

"No, Dow Mien know every-ting." Now the Chinese woman's nimble fingers darted along the front of Prudence's dress where the buttons seemed to melt before her touch. Prudence glanced up at me with a puzzled expression on her fair face.

"Me, show you." Dow Mien quickly stripped Prudence while I sat grinning on the stateroom bunk. With a gentle shove from Dow Mien, Prudence plopped down onto the opposite bunk where the Chinese girl fell between the blond's thighs, lapping at her where auburn hair grew so recently. I laced my hands behind my head to watch the tiny woman please Prudence with her tongue.

The darting flicks of Dow Mien's tongue must have found the nub that the sweet lips of Prudence's sex hid so well.

"Geez..." she puffed. "Samuel?" Prudence stared at me questioningly but I just grinned and nodded my approval while she stared at me with her mouth hanging open. The raven-haired girl captured the knot of flesh that controlled Prudence's sexual joy and the country girl flinched as a steady rhythm began to beat against her clit.

"Oh my." She gasped as pleasure began to build in her belly.

I sat up on the edge of the bunk so I could watch more closely. Prudence reached out to me and I held her hand in mine while the dark head bobbed between her open legs. A tremble in the blond's belly caught my eyes first. Prudence enjoyed any manner of sexual pleasures and that made me even happier in her company.

Rising up, I unbuttoned my pants and let them fall to the floor and guided Prudence's grasp to my erect flesh. She encircled me with her fist tugging at me gently. When her eyes closed and her head fell back onto her shoulders I could see Prudence was approaching a climax under the flicking attention of Dow Mien's tongue.

Labored breathing from Prudence filled the small room with a humidity while Dow Mien continued to lap rapidly along the silky folds between the country girl's thighs. I could no longer stand by and watch.

Tugging at Dow Mien's garments I pulled her aside and knelt to worship at the alter of my lovely Prudence. I sucked her clitoris into my mouth and swabbed at it with my tongue. She hissed aloud as I slapped the knot of flesh briskly. Peeking up at her face I saw Prudence ball up the bedding in her fists while I sampled the slick fluid her tender puss offered up. I moaned softly to further fuel her lust causing her to bury the back of her head deep into the pillows, lifting her shoulders above the bunk.

Then I felt a warmth encircle my cock. It startled me slightly. Glancing down, towards my lap, I saw Dow Mien, now naked, slip my cock into her mouth. Dow Mien was small and her body looked so different from my country girl's.

Dark halos around her tiny nipples caught my eyes first. Small breasts rode high on her chest with nipples that almost pointed skyward contrasting Prudence's nipples which she carried at the front of her mounds leading the way for her. A dark stripe of hair covered Dow Mien's sex. I shot a sidelong look between her legs as I pushed on her knee to open her flower to my eyes. Her puss was darker than the one I still devoured but also her lips pushed a thick finger of skin above the rest of her body holding her clit in its grasp. I pushed my finger between her lips so I could tickle the button at the end of that ridge of flesh and found her quite responsive to my gentle probing. A moan came from her chest.

I sighed in satisfaction before I stood up.

"Wait... where are..." Prudence gasped. "Come back..."

"Prudence, sit on the edge of the bunk." I pointed. Prudence sat up quickly. "Dow Mien..." I pointed at the blond's open thighs and the Chinese fell upon the other woman's puss slurping loudly as she sucked woman flesh inside her mouth.

"Oh my," Prudence whispered. I pressed my hips forward until my cock pressed against her lips. Prudence opened her mouth and accepted me into her mouth readily.

Each time Dow Mien would tickle Prudence, the country girl would moan bringing me a jolt of happiness but I decided that Prudence would, this afternoon, feel the ultimate sexual union.

I pulled Prudence to her feet and turned her back to me. Dow Mien knew instinctively what I was up to and placed her back against the bunk. Pushing downward on Prudence's shoulders I was able to position her creamy cheeks directly in front of my bobbing cock while presenting Dow Mien easy access to the girl's clitoris.

SLAP

I let my bare hand contact a white cheek leaving a curious outline of my fingers where I had slapped her. Prudence bucked slightly and began to cry quietly as she always did when I set about cleansing her guilt at "being lusty."

Dow Mien moved to her place between the thighs Prudence held open for her pleasure. Now I slid myself deep into Prudence's puss offered up for my entry. A gasp disappeared into the mattress while I aimed another blow at her cheeks

SLAP

Prudence squeaked as I connected but the combination of Dow Mien's tongue enmeshed with her clitoris and my cock buried inside her must have cutoff her words because only strangled cries came from her throat.

SLAP

Her entire body began to shake — muscles flexing beneath her skin — as Prudence approached her climax. I grabbed onto her hips with both hands and thrust myself repeatedly into her depths while I felt my balls bounce against Dow Mien's chin.

Prudence let go with a scream into the bedding as the combination of a double attack on her sex sent her into the clouds. Quivering hard she twisted and bucked in my grip and she almost broke free, she shook so roundly. Thrashing back and forth I had to release her hips for fear she might injure poor Dow Mien.

Prudence fell forward onto the bunk clutching at her sex, her fingers digging at her clitoris to somehow calm the convulsions of her climax. Each muscle on her back could be seen clearly as it stretched her skin in her sexual madness.

Dow Mien watched in fascination as Prudence completed her sexual peak and rolled over the top. Her body was still for a moment before she shuddered again. A thin pool of liquid appeared below her sex. Prudence had lost control of herself for a moment in the most complete sexual orgasm of her life. Panting, she lay without movement for a long time while Dow Mien crawled forward to suckle at my hard flesh.

The two woman had techniques as different as their looks. While Prudence would try to take as much of my bulk inside her mouth as possible, diminutive Dow Mien would concentrate her efforts on the angry red glans, twisting her hands and mouth in different directions to coax out my pleasure.

Prudence at last turned to watch Dow Mien taking into her mouth what Prudence thought was hers and hers alone. Her bottom lip pushed forward slowly until I put out my hand to her.

"Prudence, you will always be my dearest." She bounded onto my chest to kiss me.

Now, I whispered into her auburn hair. "Prudence watch what Dow Mien does as she suckles at my cock."

With my prompt Prudence turned her eyes towards the Chinese woman to learn some new technique to please me. After several minutes Prudence slid her body down mine so she could kneel beside her dark-skinned companion. Seeing my exposed shaft Prudence wrapped her dainty fingers around the base of my organ and the sack below. Her fingers did not touch her thumb and I shuddered at the sensation of the woman's hand encircling my balls firmly but gently.

A slurp came from Dow Mien's busy mouth brought my hips off the bedding slightly while Prudence leaned forward to lick at my balls. I was in heaven.

Fulfillment was approached fast and I arched my back towards the two woman servicing my manhood. When it hit me I grabbed the back of Dow Mien's head trying to shove myself deep into her throat but she wrapped her other hand around my shaft to keep me from choking her while she sucked greedily on my glans. Prudence tightened her grip on my balls and then tried to suck one ball into her mouth. It was much too big but the sensation was almost more than I could take. My hips jerked wildly into the woman's faces threatening to injure the pair.

The first shot of spunk felt like it was fired out of my balls like a rifle shot and Dow Mien slurped loudly as she held onto my pumping cock with both hands. Prudence stared up into my eyes lovingly while she suckled my balls. I shot a second load into Dow Mien's waiting mouth. The pleasure was the most intense emotion I have ever experienced. I twisted slightly and bucked again but to Dow Mien's credit she was able to hang on to my cock all the while.

Finally, I finished pumping thick white seed into Dow Mien's warm mouth and was able to relax. Dow Mien looked into my eyes and proudly gulped down my entire load.

Then Prudence surprised me. She gathered up Dow Mien's shoulders in her arms, pulling her close, where she dabbed her fingers at the dark-haired girl's puss to bring her a share of our pleasure. Prudence kissed Dow Mien tenderly as she stroked her fingers along the woman's dark slit. A tiny whine started deep in Dow Mien's throat building up until the dark woman hissed loudly through her clenched teeth, shivering in her own sexual peak.

Panting Dow Mien leaned against Prudence where she cupped a pale breast more than twice as big as both hers put together. She deftly kissed the pink nipple teasing it to its tallest. Prudence pressed the woman's face full into her pendulous breast so she could feel the bulk of it surrounding her with comfort and affection.

Prudence looked at me and smiled with that dreamy look she would get after she had been sexually satisfied.

**

Later we three stood together at the railing listening to the steady "thump-thump-thump" of the steam engine beating a tattoo in our ears while watching the southern sky display the first stars of the evening.

"Where are we headed, Sam?" Prudence spoke with a slur of sexual satisfaction that weighed down her words.

"Bermuda. It's an English protectorate and I think no one will ever bother us there." I paused. "Is that okay with you, Dow Mien?"

The slight Chinese woman raised her head only slightly. "Dow Mien go where ever Master Samuel and Missy Pludence go." With that she bowed.

My auburn-haired beauty sighed. "I think I'll enjoy be a 'Missy.'"

I drank in these two women in that dim light and knew I would be happy as their master.